Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 06:15:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRB] Creditbit - ERC20 token  (Read 391265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bagwell

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:16:29 PM

Hello,

For a long time I examine cryptocurrencies, which are available on the market. In my business I need a young, sophisticated, evolving crypto currency, which will help to facilitate business between partners, and consequently growth. On the website http://fintechist.com I first time saw advertising about CreditBit.
I asked quite a few parameters such as the currency is still very young and has great potential, is constantly evolving, it is technically sophisticated, transactions take place very quickly, available in several crypto exchanges, no more miners - only a POS., excellent staking - 8% is perfect, because the currency is no longer on the miners - consequently no more price pressure from the side of the miners. CreditBit has a very large potential for growth - all you need is just to spread among people.

For quite some time I buy cheap CreditBit. Every time I want to buy a slightly larger amount very quickly raise the price. I have very little time to make a living buying CreditBit on exchanges in small quantities, I decided it would be best to find someone who would be willing to sell a larger quantity of CreditBits.

For my business I'm ready to buy 2mio CRBITs for the price of $ 0.10 / CRBIT. Please be contacted only by a person whose state of evidence in blockchain. The offer to purchase is valid until the end of May.
Buy it carried out strictly through escrow or a personal meeting in the office.

Please keep me in a private message to contact only serious people.

CreditBit will be a great success story!

You may got some offer real soon!
Will contact a guy who may help you .

Hello,

For a long time I examine cryptocurrencies, which are available on the market. In my business I need a young, sophisticated, evolving crypto currency, which will help to facilitate business between partners, and consequently growth. On the website http://fintechist.com I first time saw advertising about CreditBit.
I asked quite a few parameters such as the currency is still very young and has great potential, is constantly evolving, it is technically sophisticated, transactions take place very quickly, available in several crypto exchanges, no more miners - only a POS., excellent staking - 8% is perfect, because the currency is no longer on the miners - consequently no more price pressure from the side of the miners. CreditBit has a very large potential for growth - all you need is just to spread among people.

For quite some time I buy cheap CreditBit. Every time I want to buy a slightly larger amount very quickly raise the price. I have very little time to make a living buying CreditBit on exchanges in small quantities, I decided it would be best to find someone who would be willing to sell a larger quantity of CreditBits.

For my business I'm ready to buy 2mio CRBITs for the price of $ 0.10 / CRBIT. Please be contacted only by a person whose state of evidence in blockchain. The offer to purchase is valid until the end of May.

You may got some offer real soon!
Will contact a guy who may help you .

I am in anticipation. Thank you very much.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:17:32 PM

https://explorer.creditbit.org/richlist

... you can ensure that tools like the rich list work ...

Just wanted to be transparent about this issue, I tried to fix the richlist issue many times(reindexing, deploying a new server...) with no luck, I even reported it to the explorer dev.

I am trying to fix it one more time right now, if not I will try to find another solution to show the richlist.
BitcoinExpert

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:28:04 PM

Every coin holder can do with own coins( btc,eth,crbit,etc) what he want to do!
I buy a lot of my coins over years out of exchange and all coins i buy are now real succesed coins!
So i think you are not right here!

Man if i offer you now 1$ for your crbit will you sale me or you will say go to buy on exchange? 😜👍🏼

You are wrong here.You bought coins outside from exchanges because they were not imported in exchanges.
And this is the only way to buy coins which are not in exchanges yet.
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:28:57 PM

Every coin holder can do with own coins( btc,eth,crbit,etc) what he want to do!
I buy a lot of my coins over years out of exchange and all coins i buy are now real succesed coins!
So i think you are not right here!

Man if i offer you now 1$ for your crbit will you sale me or you will say go to buy on exchange? 😜👍🏼

You are wrong here.You bought coins outside from exchanges because they were not imported in exchanges.
And this is the only way to buy coins which are not in exchanges yet.

If i offer you now 100.000 crbit for price of 0.005$ will you buy!?
Wtf is wrong here!?
So if i buy plenty coins from miners its wrong!?!?! 😱😱😱😱

Read again what i wrote.You bought plenty coins from miners, because the coin wasn't in any exchange yet.
And yes i will buy if you offer me coins for 0.005$.
justtryme90

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:42:37 PM

https://explorer.creditbit.org/richlist

... you can ensure that tools like the rich list work ...

Just wanted to be transparent about this issue, I tried to fix the richlist issue many times(reindexing, deploying a new server...) with no luck, I even reported it to the explorer dev.

I am trying to fix it one more time right now, if not I will try to find another solution to show the richlist.

Yeah we really need it so we can see list 👍🏼
I am sure you are top dev do you eill fixed it asap so guys will see that all is legit and ok and that you dont play any games etc! As you see some guys keep think negative!

This is pretty much the lot of it.  The crypto community has been scammed so many times, that people have become very reluctant to invest in a smaller young coin, even when the project is well run, people still don't know whether its legit or not. Little things like allowing for additional transparency go a long long way in re-assuring a lot of people that whats going on is for real.  I have been around here for a few months now, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for the dev team of this coin. I will continue to try to get the word out on this project to the very best of my ability.
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:01:04 PM

Creditbit on CNBC News

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/13/pr-newswire-the-worlds-fastest-cryptocurrency-creditbit-offer-ten-times-faster-transactions-than-bitcoin.html

You can check all media links on ANN home page!
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:02:44 PM

Bagwell

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:22:31 PM

Hello,

Please contact me only persons who have 2mio CRBITs. Other smaller deals do not interest me, because I can buy cheaper coins on exchange. Collecting small quantities is for my business too risky, because I have to provide for the distribution of a large quantity. Thanks!

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
chetlanin

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:52:03 PM

Hello,

Please contact me only persons who have 2mio CRBITs. Other smaller deals do not interest me, because I can buy cheaper coins on exchange. Collecting small quantities is for my business too risky, because I have to provide for the distribution of a large quantity. Thanks!
I think. no person having a 2 million coins. A total of 12,341,843 CRBIT
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:59:01 PM

I doubt your legitimacy...you are just another manipulator until you prove otherwise, I urge everyone to be very careful... don't forget that I am offering a free Escrow for Creditbit transactions.
justtryme90

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:45:11 AM

Hello,

Yeah... you're full of crap you know that? Your "business" sure bub. Your just another scammer.
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:13:38 PM

Article from CoinTelegraph about Creditbit

http://cointelegraph.com/news/beyond-bitcoin-how-stable-are-alternative-cryptocurrencies
Loyd

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:14:49 PM

Excellent article!
Jerry S

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:28:20 PM

great article, lets hope for more creditbit adoption
danandanderson

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:58:33 PM

Do we have the richlist problem solved yet?
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:03:22 PM

not yet, still reindexing...
danandanderson

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:36:07 PM

I am sure you are most rich! 😜👍🏼

I only have pocket change...
justtryme90

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:47:11 AM

Looks like someone trying to sell out the whole orderbook on multiple exchanges. Wow. Hope you guys have your low buys in.
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:13:09 AM

Your argument is that this currency is 10X faster than BTC just because it has a block generated every minute? LOL
You are scammers
The faster currency is Vcash. The only one that really has zerotime transactions implemented (0.23 seconds), performs thousands of transactions per second more than all made with VISA around the world and the coins can be respendable in 1 second.
How much you paid for that matter in the media?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441929.0

Creditbit is faster even from VCash.Read the white paper (https://v.cash/papers/vanillacoin.pdf) before you write false accusations.

Creditbit: 1 minute block target
VCash: Variable block time targeting 80-200 seconds (1.2-3.33 minutes).

And another big difference and very important:

Creditbit: 8% POS
VCash: 0.7% POS

So before you start calling some scammers, i advise you to do better research.

You can check here how often both coins find blocks:

https://creditsight.creditbit.org/
https://explorer.v.cash/

And everyone can compare them.

We only say and write the truth and everyone can check if it's true or not.If you don't like our coin, you can go to VCash thread.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:23:49 AM

Your argument is that this currency is 10X faster than BTC just because it has a block generated every minute? LOL
You are scammers
The faster currency is Vcash. The only one that really has zerotime transactions implemented (0.23 seconds), performs thousands of transactions per second more than all made with VISA around the world and the coins can be respendable in 1 second.
How much you paid for that matter in the media?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441929.0

About whom you are talking when you say "you are scammers" ? Dev team ? Creditbit Community ? Exchanges ? and BTW, yes technically, Creditbit is faster and cheaper than Bitcoin, no lies there.

BTW, the whole point of your post is advertising, so please take your Vcash trash advertising to another thread.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: