Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:02:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRB] Creditbit - ERC20 token  (Read 391265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:50:27 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2017, 03:02:26 PM by ASICrefugee

Now I am at the point where I am trying to add "Watch Contract" - again it won't let me copy and paste either the contract address OR the JSON details (a massive amount of text to copy manually!!!).
Hi,

When you say "it won't let me copy and paste", what happens when you try?

I had problems copying and pasting from the pdf file (messed up the formatting), but it worked ok copying from the site.

You could try copying and pasting it from here:
(Link to original post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1237511.msg18202065#msg18202065)

Code:
[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"getCreditBondAddress","outputs":[{"name":"bondAddress","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_gameAddress","type":"address"}],"name":"setCreditGameAddress","outputs":[{"name":"error","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalLockedSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_lockForBlocks","type":"uint256"}],"name":"lockBalance","outputs":[{"name":"error","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint8"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_reciever","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"mintMigrationTokens","outputs":[{"name":"error","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"lockdown","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_daoAddress","type":"address"}],"name":"setCreditDaoAddress","outputs":[{"name":"error","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"creditDaoAddress","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"lockedBalanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"avaliableBalance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"standard","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"getAccountData","outputs":[{"name":"avaliableBalance","type":"uint256"},{"name":"lockedBalance","type":"uint256"},{"name":"bondMultiplier","type":"uint256"},{"name":"lockedUntilBlock","type":"uint256"},{"name":"lastBlockClaimed","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimBondReward","outputs":[{"name":"error","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"avaliableBalance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_champion","type":"address"},{"name":"_lockedTokenAmount","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_lockTime","type":"uint256"}],"name":"claimGameReward","outputs":[{"name":"error","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"dev","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"creditGameAddress","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_bondAddress","type":"address"}],"name":"setCreditBond","outputs":[{"name":"error","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"lockToken","outputs":[{"name":"error","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_mcAddress","type":"address"}],"name":"setCreditMcAddress","outputs":[{"name":"error","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"},{"name":"_extraData","type":"bytes"}],"name":"approveAndCall","outputs":[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"mintBonusTokensForGames","outputs":[{"name":"error","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"},{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalAvaliableSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"creditMcAddress","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"payable":false,"type":"fallback"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_numberOfBlocks","type":"uint256"}],"name":"LockCredits","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"UnlockCredits","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Mint","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"}]

On a Windows PC, just triple-click inside the code above to select it all.

Hi again,

Thanks for the reply.

Edit : CTRL-V works to paste the JSON details and the contract address - Hurray.
When I click OK it now says "Not a valid address".

Are there any other option available to me to migrate the coins. I am getting nervous as time is running out and I don't want to lose the coins I have been saving  Grin

Can I send them to an exchange or anything??

It can't be this hard surely

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VanAllen

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:10:19 PM

Edit : CTRL-V works to paste the JSON details and the contract address - Hurray.

I was just about to say, try Ctrl-V. I don't get a right-click paste option either using Mist (essentially the same as Ethereum wallet, I believe).

Did the contract address copy/paste completely?
Code:
0xAef38fBFBF932D1AeF3B808Bc8fBd8Cd8E1f8BC5

Edit: Make sure there's no extra characters or spaces before/after the address.
ASICrefugee

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:16:48 PM

I was just about to say, try Ctrl-V. I don't get a right-click paste option either using Mist (essentially the same as Ethereum wallet, I believe).

Code:

Thank you very much, it was an extra space  Grin

Joy, all is all right now.

Thanks again.
LowByter

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:37:16 PM

Code:

Thanks again.

Did CRB show up now? How much?  Roll Eyes

Wink

ASICrefugee

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:04:05 PM

Code:

Thanks again.

Did CRB show up now? How much?  Roll Eyes

Wink

I haven't started the migration process yet - I will do it tomorrow once I get peace and quiet (the kids are back!)
I am planning to send a test amount (100) to verify that I have the procedure correct before I send my "motherlode" lol
MofoMF

Activity: 320
Merit: 101

Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:49:21 PM

How can i transfer my creditbits from ethereum wallet back to creditbit wallet ,first i need for the migration to end ?

eTitanium [ETIT] Blockchain Cryptocurrency
WebsiteWhitepaperBlock ExplorerDownloadRoadmapForumPool
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 05:00:19 PM

How can i transfer my creditbits from ethereum wallet back to creditbit wallet ,first i need for the migration to end ?

This not possible...if you have crb token,then you cant get it back as credtbit coin old walet!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
MofoMF

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:01:18 PM

This not possible...if you have crb token,then you cant get it back as credtbit coin old walet!

So what can i do with the creditbit tokens ?

MofoMF

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:08:49 PM

How can i get my coins back ?
Can i cancel migration to get back my coins ?

MofoMF

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:29:24 PM

Can i still trade them after the migration is finished ?

myhrebonus

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:21:15 PM

so if i got this right through my slow mind.. When my creditbit is and was in livecoin.net, i dont need to do anything for it to change into crb? only thing is to withdraw it to an etherwallet when i want it out of livecoin?
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 06:25:32 PM

so if i got this right through my slow mind.. When my creditbit is and was in livecoin.net, i dont need to do anything for it to change into crb? only thing is to withdraw it to an etherwallet when i want it out of livecoin?

YES! all creditbit that are on livecoin.net are not CRB eth token!

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 06:26:27 PM

see what will will be able to do with crb eth token!
https://www.creditbit.org/downloads/WHITEPAPER-CREDIT2.0_2FINAL.pdf

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 06:27:12 PM

YES! you can depsoit to livecoin,dabtc and other exchnages and trade,sale,etc...

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
MofoMF

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:46:31 PM

YES! you can depsoit to livecoin,dabtc and other exchnages and trade,sale,etc...

Thanks

job555

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:31:10 PM

Maybe someone knows what kind of games will be
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 09:11:01 PM

Maybe someone knows what kind of games will be

Devs for sure,i hope they will give some updates in next days.

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
Jacob_R

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 09:15:25 PM

I cant wait for creditGame to be released  Cheesy  Looking forward to try it... Keep up the good work dev team.
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 09:29:32 PM

I cant wait for creditGame to be released  Cheesy  Looking forward to try it... Keep up the good work dev team.

me too.
But imagine China market...they have exchange to buy CRB token,they like games.
They will sale like crazy products on CreditBAY and play games with CRB tokens..
what can be better?

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
LowByter

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 09:37:21 PM

How can i get my coins back ?
Can i cancel migration to get back my coins ?

If you were to do that your old coins would be useless in 4 days so you must migrate them ASAP. Livecoin doesn't accept old crbit after migration.

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: