Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⒶNN☼SPROUTS☪STEAK CLOUD&BITTREX☯Hi✯PoS💰PoW▒CRYPTOßOT▒PAYSERVICES.COM▒BOUNTIES🚀  (Read 23777 times)
Binary_Guy

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:49:19 PM

Coinpayments sounds like a great idea. I think we could manage to get a donation addy up for that! It probably won't even take that long to get funded. This community is highly motivated, ambitious and devoted to making Sprouts the better than you could ever imagine. Anything and everything is possible!

Only good things to come for Sprouts!
cryptomann420

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:19:54 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2015, 04:31:56 PM by cryptomann420

Nice trading today Smiley Things look like the seeds we have planted are starting to SPROUT!! Grin
         LAST                  
0.0009  0.00000275                      BITTREX-11/20/15
VOL
304.0063  0.94491112
BID
0.0006  0.00000181
ASK
0.0009  0.00000287 Smiley
24H HIGH
0.0010  0.00000301 Smiley
24H LOW
0.0006  0.00000171

BTC Tip Jar 1K7r4cmGHELDEfWJdJo37N5UH5BrDjTMDD
Need A Trading Bot Go To https://cryptotrader.org/?r=595
Binary_Guy

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:04:27 PM

All great things have small beginnings.

Hitting 300 satoshi on Bittrex is a good sign, but things are just warming up for what's to come. Price doesn't come close to reflecting how awesome is or what it will soon become. Even the giant Sequoia trees started as a small sprout from a seed. The seed has been planted, watch it grow! 
StakeBox

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 07:09:54 PM

Thanks to a request from s3v3nh4cks, Sprouts has been supported on the StakeBox since the beginning of September, check it out at StakeBox.com. I have been going back through and doing static compiling for all of the wallets supported so that anyone with a Raspberry Pi can benefit from my work. I just uploaded a statically compiled version of the Sprouts Qt wallet to github, you can snag it at github.com/StakeBox/Sprouts. That will drop into a fresh install of Raspbian wheezy or jessie on the Raspberry Pi 2 and work without any extra work. I see there is a bounty for a Staking RPi wallet, I am not sure what is meant by auto bootstrap, though.

Low power dedicated staking hardware, learn more at StakeBox.com
Raspberry Pi wallets at github.com/StakeBox
peonminer (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:45:41 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 07:45:21 PM by peonminer

All great things have small beginnings.

Hitting 300 satoshi on Bittrex is a good sign, but things are just warming up for what's to come. Price doesn't come close to reflecting how awesome is or what it will soon become. Even the giant Sequoia trees started as a small sprout from a seed. The seed has been planted, watch it grow!  

You gave me chills. This is what we're all about. Smiley

I made some remarkable allies today. Two businessmen who were extremely interested in Bitcoin and crypto in general. I will be utilizing these new friendships for the future of crypto in general. One is a land-venture holder ( Can you say buy your next house with Sprouts? ), the other gentleman is involved with cutting edge VR technology and film production. Cheesy BIG things in the works.

You all have done WONDERS of ADVANCEMENTS! Thank you ALL!!! This community is simply amazing!!!

I wonder if anyone or the Community would get behind Sprouts being added to CoinPayments so it can be used as a payment method for things ?

https://www.coinpayments.net/coinhosting

Sprouts meets all the Requirements for Tier 1 but it will cost $500 USD

I'lll have a look at this and contact them Smiley THANK YOU for letting us know! Amazing!

Thanks to a request from s3v3nh4cks, Sprouts has been supported on the StakeBox since the beginning of September, check it out at StakeBox.com. I have been going back through and doing static compiling for all of the wallets supported so that anyone with a Raspberry Pi can benefit from my work. I just uploaded a statically compiled version of the Sprouts Qt wallet to github, you can snag it at github.com/StakeBox/Sprouts. That will drop into a fresh install of Raspbian wheezy or jessie on the Raspberry Pi 2 and work without any extra work. I see there is a bounty for a Staking RPi wallet, I am not sure what is meant by auto bootstrap, though.

Holy Cow StakeBox!!! You're a hero to the Sprouts community!!! PLEASE send me your Sprouts wallet address so I can award you the RPi bounty!! Great job!!!
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:14:27 PM

I mined on Steak Cloud for about 4 maybe 5 hours yesterday with 2x U3's on sha-256 obviously.

My payout to the mined address was 826 Sprouts, today I've mined for a lot longer and my "Estimated" payout is a lot lower currently at 105 Sprouts...

It could be a different amount when the mined coins have been exchanged and sent to my address since the Estimated payouts are just a guess since the prices mined coins sell for fluctuates.

I could have also been very lucky and hit a block right after a new block was issued to workers thus granting me 100% shares for that block or very close.

All in all Steak Cloud is bloody Awesome !
RealCyberius

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:31:43 AM

Will this coin be able to prevent crazy inflation?
Short answer, yes.

Long answer:

We batted around the idea of "inflation control" at the beginning of the month. There is quite the chatter I see.

First and foremost,

No Nazi style forks will be implemented. Period. This is a community consensus. It has always been a community backed, supported, ran, and subsidized coin. There was no premine. We started out PoW and grew with PoS. Most people are smart enough and noble enough to continue staking and not dumping. Although, selling some here and there does support the demand. Which I must point out, is growing. *Budumpchaaa [Thanks I'll be here all week!].

With the idea batted about, the community had major backlash. No one it seems wants to see this coin 'controlled' in a sense that takes away from PoS. After much contemplation, I have come to the conclusion that 'coin control' does not have to be in the code. Our coin control is our community.

This currency was developed with high PoS for many well thought out reasons. The most helpful being preventative for 51% attacks. Not one single person will ever control that much of Sprouts. This should give you all a large peace of mind. I know it does for me. This sole reason is a major vote in itself as to why we should not alter the code.

Alright, with that out of the way, listen up. We have a plethora of ideas that are in process of coming to light. One being, attaching real world every day spendable value to all of our Sprouts. It will take a lot of strategic planning, yes. We have the needed abilities and allies to accomplish this.

I am not going to tell you your Sprouts are worth $20 each. Because they are not, currently. I am not asking anyone to assume they will be one day. What I am telling you all is that we do have a major strategy in the pipeline that will change crypto as we know it. This is what we were put on this earth to do. Change the world. Believe me, we will.

Give us some time to get our logistics worked out further. We will be announcing them as soon as we can. Once we do make the big announcement you will realize why Sprouts does not need a market cap, nor any type of PoS control. You will all be thoroughly amazed.

I would like to claim the sprouts faucet bounty:

https://cryptospout.com/faucet/hourly_sprouts_faucet.html
https://cryptospout.com/faucet/daily_sprouts_faucet.html

Address: SMaXFXcsVLAPd1BKayXNY61rqq86V6Dxpb

Thank you! PM me your address for the bounty and I will post the TXID and update the OP.

Faucet looks great. Fantastic job.

PUBLIC SERVICES ANNOUNCEMENT:

All Retweet payouts have been sent out to catch up all 48 current retweets. Thank you everyone for your support.

We now have a SPROUTS PAPER WALLET! http://[Suspicious link removed]/

The Github for the paper wallet can be found here.

Bounty Paid to bhokor

TXID c62dd5193af596c84f523446f46292568d419adae535e7385f126f178b4f9101

I am about to make a very important phone call with our new illustrator. I have to say, we hired the best in the business. Some of you devs out there know him. Others have seen his work across the globe. I am financing this part of Sprouts' advancement personally. I have to say though, a HUGE THANK YOU to all who have contributed to the bounties, faucets, and healthy growth of Sprouts. With out all of you, none of this would be possible.

Best regards to you and our community,

~Peon

P.S. The lucky faucet has been recharged with 8888.88888888 Sprouts to symbolize wealth and prosperity to all who use it! I will be loading the new faucets shortly. Smiley

Lots of love with our Sprouts Lucky Faucet!

Your coin's faucet is getting a whole lot of traffic and it all looks legit to (no bots).

Good going with sprouts!

make just 1% daily and weekly payout so 7% for 7 days. And i think it will been fine. Makes 30+% in month, is more as enough. Smiley
okiefromokc

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:33:53 AM

Would like to know where I can get a ubuntu 14.04 sprout wallet without compiling it.  I do not run Windows or Mac on my home pc only linux.  I looked on github, but could not determine if a linux executable was available to download.
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:12:29 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 01:24:02 PM by peonminer

Would like to know where I can get a ubuntu 14.04 sprout wallet without compiling it.  I do not run Windows or Mac on my home pc only linux.  I looked on github, but could not determine if a linux executable was available to download.

We do need a Linux wallet version! I'll add the bounty ASAP.

I've funded the Lucky Faucet with 8888.888888 Sprouts for everyone to enjoy. Smiley Please direct faucet traffic to all three faucets listed in the OP. I"ve requested that the lucky faucet be reduced to 8.88888888 Sprouts so that the daily payout you can receive between all of the faucets equals around the same as when we only had one faucet. This seems only fair to the faucet creators and the community as a whole. Of course, we encourage equal opportunity.

skunk

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:33:25 PM

do you mean a precompiled one?

sprouts.zip

64 bit compiled from https://github.com/ctgiant/sprouts repository and staticized with ermine
the zip contains both qt and command line clients...

if you feel to send some sprous, this is my address: Sfapq75jqZCT8xrUd1iBYYRB6BkzDbNvTK

thank you

peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:25:05 PM

do you mean a precompiled one?

sprouts.zip

64 bit compiled from https://github.com/ctgiant/sprouts repository and staticized with ermine
the zip contains both qt and command line clients...

if you feel to send some sprous, this is my address: Sfapq75jqZCT8xrUd1iBYYRB6BkzDbNvTK

thank you
Exactly! I'll send the bounty out asap Smiley Great contribution! Thank you!
Binary_Guy

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:47:31 PM

With all the great new additions, there have been quite a few bounties paid out. Donation directly help strengthen Sprouts, and the more donations, the more bounties for more great things! Together we can make Sprouts more awesome than we could have ever imagined!

I'll donate another 10k Sprouts to the following bounties address to help support all of the great things that are happening lately:

SZMA6bWRZR9rqC5BWpbqKmc7kL1R3CXAx1

I will also be donated some BTC the following address to sponsor Sprout for the next 4+ hours:

1Hsc5uRooQKwBJonUx8xyyzMQe3FjKfuUc

Thank you again to all the support!
Enticed87

Activity: 413

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:05:54 AM

Wow what is this magic of a coin, I never noticed it in the thread before !?

It seems this coin has a big community around it which is a good sign since they believe in it like how the doge people do.

I think I might try the Faucets before anything Smiley

I see you can mine this as well as stake, great !
Enticed87

Activity: 413

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:34:05 AM

Translation Thread
(2,500 SPROUTS)
1/10 claimed

I'd like to claim one of the Sprouts Translation Bounties for the Sprouts Polish Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1258565.0

I have sent through a PM with a Sprouts Address to claim the Bounty.
soloasi

Activity: 477

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 01:21:02 PM

hi!, i wanted to know about the Translation Thread , it says 1/10 claimed but it doesnt say which languages are left to be traslated, do you mind pointIng which ones are left?  Smiley

and another question, what need to be traslated:

THIS ONE?

First post from here --> 1 option <--

OR THIS ONE?

First post from here --> 2 option <--

Thanks for your time Wink
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:52:50 PM

Translation Thread
(2,500 SPROUTS)
1/10 claimed

I'd like to claim one of the Sprouts Translation Bounties for the Sprouts Polish Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1258565.0

I have sent through a PM with a Sprouts Address to claim the Bounty.

Thank you! Bounty has been sent! I will update OP soon with all of the new updates. Finals are upon us and I am firing on all cylinders Cheesy
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:54:39 PM

hi!, i wanted to know about the Translation Thread , it says 1/10 claimed but it doesnt say which languages are left to be traslated, do you mind pointIng which ones are left?  Smiley

and another question, what need to be traslated:

THIS ONE?

First post from here --> 1 option <--

OR THIS ONE?

First post from here --> 2 option <--

Thanks for your time Wink

I am actually going to add more slots to the translations. We would like all modern languages to be translated from the OP that can be found in this thread. "Option 1"

Feel free to translate in as many languages as you can, I will pay out bounties for all translations Wink We are about letting the entire world prosper together. Smiley
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:00:11 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 07:44:00 PM by peonminer

We are working diligently to bring everyone many updates. The second in chain of command developer I have hired has just moved to my central location to pursue this opportunity Smiley He is getting settled in. We will collaborate during the holidays to continue working on all of the large scale logistics and continue to pave new avenues for Sprouts and the crypto community as a whole. Be on the look out for great things. Smiley I personally am glad that Sprouts is gaining relative strength around 200 +/- Satoshi. This shows that a lot of people are beginning to realize the worth of Sprouts and that the price will increase with each advancement. I know what i'm asking for this Christmas. SPROUTS!!! Cheesy
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 12:27:03 AM

Let's all send AltCoinSteps a huge thank you from the community! Online Staking now available!

Steps Stay Safe, you are now able to Store and Stake Sprouts (SPRT) online.
https://altcoinsteps.com/staySafe
Binary_Guy

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:27:33 AM

Good news constantly! Lovin it! The community is so strong, and getting bigger and stronger by the day!

I want to thank everyone for their support, your efforts will be rewarded!

I bought another 300k Sprouts today and will make another donation soon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: