Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:33:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Expectations  (Read 9372 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:21:29 PM

I don't think Litecoin will ever die. It has a quite big community and is actively traded on exchanges.
I also don't think it will ever drop to less than 1$ a piece.

If it dies you can kiss goodbye to the other 6000 alts too.

People will always want alternatives to btc.

One day it is totally possible an alt will replace btc in terms of marketcap. Could it be LTC? who knows but what other alts have a greater chance right now? Yes i like other alts over LTC , some seem to offer more or promise more anyway.... But LTC is still way ahead in terms of marketcap and volume.

BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:58:47 PM

I sold all my Litecoins @ $6.30 on the last pump two months ago when it reached almost $9.
There is no need for Litecoin out there in my opinion.

I fully agree with you, couldn't have put it better myself.

I used to be a Litecoin believer, but Litecoin just doesn't do it anymore.

Everyone, if you read this and you're still holding LTC; sell it while it's still worth something. Remember that it used to be $1.3 not that long ago. It will repeat itself, Litecoin won't solve the Bitcoin blocksize issue (it's pretty much irrelevant), there is ZERO development for Litecoin products, Coinbase and/or Gemini won't introduce/adopt it, its creator isn't that active anymore, the Litecoin foundation is falling apart, there are trolls trying to patent LTC, and so on.

Don't expect to gain anything from Litecoin, but expect to lose EVERYTHING.

I predict sub $3 before we'll see $4.5 - $5 range again. Sell while you've still time!

I guess you are probably right! There is no developments being made for Litecoin and the team behind it doesn't look interested in leveraging the network. I probably should sell...
KhalDrago

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:45:24 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2015, 09:01:54 PM by KhalDrago

Why do you say that? do you have any proof that this will happen? I guess it could fall a little bit, but not much (at least I hope so, I'm holding some!)

LTC has the second most valuable network after BTC, that should count...

LTC has zero users in the real word.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 12:28:20 AM

Why do you say that? do you have any proof that this will happen? I guess it could fall a little bit, but not much (at least I hope so, I'm holding some!)

You heard it here folks LTC has zero users in the real world. Nobody is using it anywhere at all. Totally Zero users.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 12:57:41 AM

I strongly advise you to get out of Litecoin, everything points to an even stronger decline; LTC should consider itself blessed if it's worth $1 by the end of this year.

lol OP October 29, 2015, "Chart looks good. This looks like 2013 all over again. Hoard LTC while you still can; $3 is incredibly cheap."

on October 28, 2015, "I expect at least $10 LTC by year's end."

Shocked

I think he might have lost money trading LTC and is now getting frustrated with it.  Hence the hate.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
KhalDrago

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 12:52:34 PM

You heard it here folks LTC has zero users in the real world. Nobody is using it anywhere at all. Totally Zero users.

Let me give delusional people like you a reality check, 99% of litecoin 'users' are all in it to make money, nobody gives a shit using litecoin in the real world and its userbase only exists of traders and hodlers. It has absolutely almost zero incentive for the average mainstream user to use litecoin and if they would they would choose bitcoin anyway. litecoin doesnt even have an ios wallet, they dont have the funds for that.. their focus is not even reachiing outside, its a pure for trading it to btc and fiat, thats a fact.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 01:08:59 PM

IF litecoin will soon be valueable enough becuase of BTC's rise, maybe I should also consider going back there and provide my services to earn LTC.   Grin
I have been with them since 2013 as far as I know.  Keep in mind LTC is also used by Chinese.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
KhalDrago

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 01:15:46 PM

Let me give delusional people like you a reality check, 99% of litecoin 'users' are all in it to make money, nobody gives a shit using litecoin in the real world and its userbase only exists of traders and hodlers. It has absolutely almost zero incentive for the average mainstream user to use litecoin and if they would they would choose bitcoin anyway. litecoin doesnt even have an ios wallet, they dont have the funds for that.. their focus is not even reachiing outside, its a pure for trading it to btc and fiat, thats a fact.

Well, to be honest, 99% of bitcoin ''users'' are also in it to make money, nobody gives a shit about using bitcoin in the real world, its userbase only exists of traders and hodlers; just like litecoin. There is more development around bitcoin because it happens to have rich holders and buyers.

well..no, bitcoin has a significant amount of spenders, i order food with btc all the time. comparing real world users of bitcoin with litecoin is retarded. litecoin and mainstream users just doesnt go along, there is zero incentive and those users would use bitcoin instead anyway, litecoins userbase just wants to exit in bitcoin, thats why when the ltc/btc drops r/litecoin is full with angry traders which preetty much sums up the whole community.
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 01:39:32 PM

Yes, this is true  Wink Litecoin future do not look good  Grin
koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 02:37:23 PM

ltc dead? I am buying.   Smiley
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 06:42:56 PM

Let's here all about your portfolio then. Let me get a firmer grasp on your reality

I know you were always panting over eth and you like your 2.0 coins.  Let's here all about the facts of why LTC is finished and your coins are where we should be investing.

LTC is an alternative to BTC. It works and plenty of people are interested in using it. It's secure for now why should it need to do more? As a currency it seems to work fine.

I'm always interested to hear from people who know precisely how the future will turn out.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 08:19:35 PM

"Doesn't Look Good for Altcoins"

There, i corrected the topic title for you OP.

And how soon can we expect you to contradict yourself *again ?

NOTE:
Read this guys post history he says it's crap.. then great, then crap, then great LOL  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
KhalDrago

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 08:43:48 PM

Let's here all about your portfolio then. Let me get a firmer grasp on your reality

I know you were always panting over eth and you like your 2.0 coins.  Let's here all about the facts of why LTC is finished and your coins are where we should be investing.

LTC is an alternative to BTC. It works and plenty of people are interested in using it. It's secure for now why should it need to do more? As a currency it seems to work fine.

I'm always interested to hear from people who know precisely how the future will turn out.

No actually i dont like ether or 2.0 coins, i look projects individually and not just because its 2.0 it must be great, coins that dont have a chance to be used in the real world i dont even look at, it will always be the same bunch of groups circlejerking in this forum or reddit, no matter what features they have if they cant get themself a significant userbase outside then its nothing to me. My portfolio is just BTC and im looking for some legit projects that are VC backed and have a chance to expand in the real world.

An alt must be atleast VC backed for me personally to start take it serious: In addition to financial capital, venture capitalists provide valuable expertise, advice and industry connections. Many venture capital firms have consultants on their staff that are well versed in specific markets. This can help a start up firm avoid many of the pitfalls that are often associated with start-up business ventures.

Also starting a new business is fraught with concerns about legal matters, payroll matters, and tax issues. It is not unusual for a venture capital firm to take an interest in providing these resources since they have a vested interest in the success of the company.

We are seing ltc now, they dont even have funds to make an ios app, they must ask from the community to donate which is just stupid.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 11:57:10 PM

this dribble is pretty stock standard on most real world share forums, everyone buying telling people to dump the useless share, everyone selling telling everyone this shares going to the moon........ Roll Eyes  yawn

thing though here is 20 cent trolls have zero influence on the market  Kiss

TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:54:29 AM

I sold all my Litecoins @ $6.30 on the last pump two months ago when it reached almost $9.

Everyone, if you read this and you're still holding LTC; sell it while it's still worth something. Remember that it used to be $1.3 not that long ago. It will repeat itself, Litecoin won't solve the Bitcoin blocksize issue (it's pretty much irrelevant), there is ZERO development for Litecoin products, Coinbase and/or Gemini won't introduce/adopt it, its creator isn't that active anymore, the Litecoin foundation is falling apart, there are trolls trying to patent LTC, and so on.

I predict sub $3 before we'll see $4.5 - $5 range again. Sell while you've still time!

Well aren't you just a debbie downer.

I'm very curious and I mean it in the most sincere way possible. Whats motivates a person like you to go on a full rampage to attempt to scare others with mostly incorrect facts? I'm looking for an honest answer here.
Also FYI its the Litecoin Association, not the Litecoin Foundation. Smiley

Let me give delusional people like you a reality check, 99% of litecoin cryptocurrency 'users' are all in it to make money, nobody gives a shit using litecoin cryptocurrency's in the real world and its userbase only exists of traders and hodlers. It has absolutely almost zero incentive for the average mainstream user to use litecoin cryptocurrency's and if they would they would choose bitcoin fiat anyway. litecoin doesnt even have an ios wallet, they dont have the funds for that.. their focus is not even reachiing outside, its a pure for trading it to btc and fiat, thats a fact.

Fixed a few things for you. The vast majority of those in cryptocurrencies are doing it for personal gain as opposed to caring about the ethos of cryptos.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 10:41:13 AM

LTC is the silver to BTC being gold.

..which comes to effect only after Bitcoin's death. And even if that happens, I do think Ethereum or maybe even Bitshares will prevail, because they are miles ahead.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:20:44 PM

Well aren't you just a debbie downer.

I'm very curious and I mean it in the most sincere way possible. Whats motivates a person like you to go on a full rampage to attempt to scare others with mostly incorrect facts? I'm looking for an honest answer here.
Also FYI its the Litecoin Association, not the Litecoin Foundation. Smiley

Let me give delusional people like you a reality check, 99% of litecoin cryptocurrency 'users' are all in it to make money, nobody gives a shit using litecoin cryptocurrency's in the real world and its userbase only exists of traders and hodlers. It has absolutely almost zero incentive for the average mainstream user to use litecoin cryptocurrency's and if they would they would choose bitcoin fiat anyway. litecoin doesnt even have an ios wallet, they dont have the funds for that.. their focus is not even reachiing outside, its a pure for trading it to btc and fiat, thats a fact.

Fixed a few things for you. The vast majority of those in cryptocurrencies are doing it for personal gain as opposed to caring about the ethos of cryptos.

He admitted he just did it to drive the price down to get cheap litecoins. Case closed.
newbitcoins

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:36:48 PM

Litecoin is still the largest altcoin in terms of market capitalization. If it is developed active and offers new features lack in bitcoin, it will be even better.
gambit1

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:48:06 PM

There's nothing wrong with litecoin. It actually has a decent community and has chinese interest. This thread is admitted FUD.
gambit1

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 03:16:40 PM

You don't sound like a true believer either.

Litecoin needs some development, some merchants and some people using it.

Do what you want.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: