Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:14:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone booked profit when btc touched $ 400 ?  (Read 41053 times)
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:50:05 AM

I miss the chance of 200 $ so at these days and coming i would double the prices

No one had to miss the chances of buying at $200 prices as there was enough time to accumulate as many coins as possible.

People that keep waiting and waiting are now thinking back about how it was if they bought at $200 prices.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zalucia

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:15:12 AM

I miss the chance of 200 $ so at these days and coming i would double the prices

No one had to miss the chances of buying at $200 prices as there was enough time to accumulate as many coins as possible.

People that keep waiting and waiting are now thinking back about how it was if they bought at $200 prices.

I believe that the price below $450 is good chance to accumulate so that we will  not miss the chance this time.

maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:24:24 AM

There are of course people that is making profit with Bitcoin now but the most people have the patience for it to wait a longer time to get more profit in the future.
And that is nice but there are still people that are dont for sure when they have to sell it.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:55:51 PM

I believe that the price below $450 is good chance to accumulate so that we will  not miss the chance this time.

I also believe that price below $450 is very good to buy, that's why now i'm 90% in fiat waiting for $400 Smiley I know that everyone is very optimistic, but i think in next 2 -3 weeks we can see something around $400 .. Time will show Wink

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:38:01 PM

I also believe that price below $450 is very good to buy, that's why now i'm 90% in fiat waiting for $400 Smiley I know that everyone is very optimistic, but i think in next 2 -3 weeks we can see something around $400 .. Time will show Wink

The price is below $440 now, it is even better to buy. Any body knows the reason why the bitcoin price drop?
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:38:40 AM

The price is below $440 now, it is even better to buy. Any body knows the reason why the bitcoin price drop?

Today the price has increased few dollars. Now its the right time to make a profit by buying as much bitcoin as the days of halving is not too far from now.
Haswell

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:52:56 PM

I haven't booked profit. I got in too late.

Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:16:52 PM

These are just pure profit taking. The halving is still a few weeks away so selling your bitcoin then buy lower is a good option.

Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:16:00 AM

Many people are booking profit with Bitcoin and that is because there are a lot of people that is holding now because they think that they can earn a lot of money with it after the price rise.
And that is bad if that will not happen so it is just a predication that they made.
Sandroxa

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:21:18 AM

Of course there are now some people that already booked some profit with this value and the people that is waiting is not greedy and that is nice for themselves in the future.
Because the most people are holding it now and that is nice because they also see that the halving is coming towards to us.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:31:42 AM

I had booked a profit when the price of bitcoin $440, so it's been long enough. I could have sold this time and get an advantage, but I would like to see more when halving

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:10:17 AM

I had booked a profit when the price of bitcoin $440, so it's been long enough. I could have sold this time and get an advantage, but I would like to see more when halving

well we all want that to get more from what we currently have
halving is something that all here want to have and increase money invested on it
if like most here btc was bought under 400 now is good profit but why sell now hen it can be higher on halving (after halving more specific)

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:13:37 AM

The bitcoin price is rising. It is $475 now. It might break out this time. I am glad I did not sell earlier.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:18:04 PM

There are a lot of people that already have profit with Bitcoin and that is because they bought it at a low price and that is nice but you dont even know what will happen in the future.
And that is the risky thing of holding that you dont even know the right moment to sell it and that is bad.
Castreat

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:47:39 AM

I think it is better to buy some bitocin now. The price drop two weeks ago was just a bear trap.
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:11:47 AM

I think it is better to buy some bitocin now. The price drop two weeks ago was just a bear trap.

I think so. If you bought two weeks ago, you can make up to 30% profit. But if you hold, there will be more profit.

bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:47:32 AM

There are people that have already have some profit with Bitcoin but they have just the feeling that the value will be more worth in the future and that would be so nice for the people that wants to make profit.
Because people with Bitcoin now have already waited a long time until the value will be higher so that is really bad, so the time must come soon to make some profit.

Etaren

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:52:08 PM

It is nice to see that here are so many people that has already made some profit and I am patience too because I want to make more money so I will also wait a longer time so that is nice. I also think that not everyone has made profit some of the people bought also at a high value I think and they have to wait a longer time.
Dwelach

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:15:10 AM

There are a lot of people that is still waiting for a better value and that can be perfect because the people who already have Bitcoin can make more money with it. And that should be perfect for them but you never know if that is possible for Bitcoin so you should have to wait and wait.
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:51:25 AM

It is nice to see that here are so many people that has already made some profit and I am patience too because I want to make more money so I will also wait a longer time so that is nice. I also think that not everyone has made profit some of the people bought also at a high value I think and they have to wait a longer time.

In bitcoin, it is easy to make profit. You just need to hold it and do nothing. It will always rise in long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: