Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:03:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:58:45 PM

You just have to hope that Bitcoin will rise soon. And that Bitcoin will becoming more popular, but it is just a risk that you take.
Bitcoin is a currency and you dont know what can happen in the future and that is bad. You dont know what to do.

yea high prices can also make people believe in bitcoin. as when in 2013 where the bitcoin price reached $1000 and at that time more and more users bitcoin

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:46:02 PM

Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?
you should buy now,buy for some couple of days,dont hold too long,and keep watch the price,they call it fast trade,not bad,i wish you will luck and get profit.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:58:57 PM

Yes you should believe in the bitcoin, the bitcoin has good future a head and the halving is also coming this year so you can make profit if you sell them on the right moment of course.

I think if you just believe in the bitcoin and buy them now, and wait for a few months you really can make profit out of it on a long term.

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:36:30 PM

Yes you should believe in bitcoin but you should wait for the price to be low or wait for the price when the price is below 400 you should buy bitcoin and wait for the price increase to exchange it into dollar and wait again for the price low and buy again.. just repeat the steps.  Buy low and sell high.. you can make lots of profit if you follow it carefully.. Also before halving ends you should have more bitcoins because after halving ends the price should increase around $600-$700

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:45:31 PM

Yes you should believe in the bitcoin the bitcoin it self the bitcoin has a good future a head buying the bitcoin now would be a good investment.

If you now buy bitcoins before the halving is coming you will make profit for sure, just believe in the bitcoin and hold/buy them.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:47:05 PM

If you are a techie enthusiast who can easily understand what bitcoin is all about means in a short term, then no matter what happens next.
You will surely stick to it without any doubt. Without others words the technology itself will make you believe in the bitcoin.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:52:24 AM

I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?
you should buy now,buy for some couple of days,dont hold too long,and keep watch the price,they call it fast trade,not bad,i wish you will luck and get profit.
of course I was also confused. if you have the money for it. I think you have to be patient, waiting for the price of bitcoin more down
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:41:07 PM

of course I was also confused. if you have the money for it. I think you have to be patient, waiting for the price of bitcoin more down
That will be good. I think that Bitcoin will have a good future later. But you never know what can happen, because it is a currency.
But we all hope that it will have a good future and that the value will rise for a long time, so we can get some profit..
kacak41

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:44:20 PM

That will be good. I think that Bitcoin will have a good future later. But you never know what can happen, because it is a currency.
But we all hope that it will have a good future and that the value will rise for a long time, so we can get some profit..

The future of bitcoin is good, as the halving is also coming, so we can expect a major pump in the price of bitcoins, so at a moment we should have faith in bitcoin, as it will reach to a new level in next couple of months.
Pollak

Activity: 182

Pollak

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:51:02 PM

Of course. Bitcoin is the future of the currency and that is also very good to use. It becomes also more and more popular and that is very good.
I hope that more people will use Bitcoin later in the future and that it will becoming more popular that will be good.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:26:54 PM

Of course. Bitcoin is the future of the currency and that is also very good to use. It becomes also more and more popular and that is very good.
I hope that more people will use Bitcoin later in the future and that it will becoming more popular that will be good.
you're right, bitcoin will become something very great in the future, it only takes until everyone is aware and knows how easy it is to find and use bitcoin to help life

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:47:31 PM

If you're asking strangers on the internet for reassurance don't that tell you that you might be overinvesting? Better to cut it down so you can sleep at night no matter what's going on.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:59:00 PM

If you're asking strangers on the internet for reassurance don't that tell you that you might be overinvesting? Better to cut it down so you can sleep at night no matter what's going on.
all investment must be at risk is large or small, I guess if you believe in bitcoin, you would not hesitate to invest your money there, and believe that it will become famous bitcoin
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:12:43 PM

You should invest it for sure because the bitcoin is very low now and its has a really good future a head right now, I think if you invest now you will make money for sure.

Its because the halving that is coming, the halving will make you have a lot of profit if my prediction is good.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:33:52 PM

You should believe in the bitcoin for sure because the bitcoin has a very good future a head, if you think about the halving that is coming and due the fact the bitcoin is getting bigger everyday.
I think we just need to believe in the bitcoin and stay positive the bitcoin will get bigger so do not worry.
Barnabe

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:40:27 PM

You should believe in the bitcoin for sure because the bitcoin has a very good future a head, if you think about the halving that is coming and due the fact the bitcoin is getting bigger everyday.
I think we just need to believe in the bitcoin and stay positive the bitcoin will get bigger so do not worry.
If you invest a reasonable amount in it, you will worry and it is normal. Try to invest 100'000$ in bitcoin to see if you are worried or not.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 05:55:29 PM

I agree with you chap! I think people here in bitcointalk they know bitcoin and Some negative thinkers are also there among us. But according to me bitcoin is the real money for me and It would be best option to replace and USD's Place.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:12:57 PM

I agree with you chap! I think people here in bitcointalk they know bitcoin and Some negative thinkers are also there among us. But according to me bitcoin is the real money for me and It would be best option to replace and USD's Place.

You just said the truth bitcoin is real money for me as well and there are some coward negative thinkers who don't believe in them self and also they can't see others earning through bitcoin and start creating rumors about bitcoin but i don't think bitcoin will replace USD
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:36:13 PM

$10k in bitcoin is a grip.

Op, the real question is can you afford the risk if the price falls and whats your plan to make up the price difference.

If the $10k is pure profit and experimental use, then yeah go for it. But, if its not like most cases you need factor all scenarios or you`ll be screwed. If you do some digging you`ll see the bitcoin inflation compared to fiat and should be pretty clear.

Bitcoins inflation holds at a way more smaller percent at currently 8% per year.
iamthesky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:48:37 PM

I have a strong belief in bitcoin that it holds a great future ahead, the value of bitcoin would reach to a new level in coming months, So I would stand with bitcoins for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: