Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:50:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:07:12 PM

I think buying now in general is a good idea, but it is still risky so I would not put all of your money into it.  And with the recent increase to over $500, I would prefer to wait for another dip in price to buy some or gradually buy as the price is changing.

Yeah we need to wait for some more time to buy bitcoin as this price is high for majority for us so its better to wait for some price drop now.

Yes, I also think that this current rally is not sustainable and  this same week we will see a likely return to the $480 level. I don't know if less than $400 is also likely, but I am not expecting so low price for the next weeks.

$480 is not possible now, it might get stuck around $500 till the halving and I don't see it falling lower then  it so hold it till the halving to earn good profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:25:20 PM

I think buying now in general is a good idea, but it is still risky so I would not put all of your money into it.  And with the recent increase to over $500, I would prefer to wait for another dip in price to buy some or gradually buy as the price is changing.

Yeah we need to wait for some more time to buy bitcoin as this price is high for majority for us so its better to wait for some price drop now.

Yes, I also think that this current rally is not sustainable and  this same week we will see a likely return to the $480 level. I don't know if less than $400 is also likely, but I am not expecting so low price for the next weeks.

$480 is not possible now, it might get stuck around $500 till the halving and I don't see it falling lower then  it so hold it till the halving to earn good profits.
I agree, the price is going skyrocket again but if we really believe that the price of bitcoins will go high we can still make a profit in the future by simply buying now and hold a little while, surely after the halving price will be stable.
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:26:36 PM

If the halving is not sitting in price so what about the lower threshold and limits there is some doubt.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:02:34 PM

I agree, the price is going skyrocket again but if we really believe that the price of bitcoins will go high we can still make a profit in the future by simply buying now and hold a little while, surely after the halving price will be stable.

If you buy and hold for 4 years, you will always make profit. The long term trend of the price is up.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:28:03 PM

If you buy and hold for 4 years, you will always make profit. The long term trend of the price is up.
Very confident of yours, holding for a long time of bitcoins is not a guaranteed profit cause the possibility of market crashed can be possible, the key to profit in bitcoin especially when you are into trading is timing, you need to have timing, timing to buy and to sell.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:30:29 PM

Very confident of yours, holding for a long time of bitcoins is not a guaranteed profit cause the possibility of market crashed can be possible, the key to profit in bitcoin especially when you are into trading is timing, you need to have timing, timing to buy and to sell.

Don't hold it too long, but we can afford to hold it till the halving, as now everyone is sure that we will see higher price at the time of halving.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:37:51 PM

Don't hold it too long, but we can afford to hold it till the halving, as now everyone is sure that we will see higher price at the time of halving.

Best is indeed to secure profits every now and then. Remember, we invest because we want to make money. If you keep holding and holding, you may end up seeing your profits vanish. My selling target is $600 or if it doesn't go to $600 I will make sure I secure some profits just before the halving.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:39:34 PM

We are now living in a digital world where almost everything is run by technology. I believe in the near future bitcoin will be the universal currency of the world.

Well if that happens maybe it would take long years before the government of each countries will go to accept it as one of their currency.
But there is a conspiracy theory that there would be one world government.
So that is possible to have a universal currency for a one world government.

and we should believe bitcoin, because no country can control bitcoin, no goverment can touch our bitcoin.
we can send receive without fee tax , i believe bitcoin will be survive.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:03:48 AM

We are now living in a digital world where almost everything is run by technology. I believe in the near future bitcoin will be the universal currency of the world.

Well if that happens maybe it would take long years before the government of each countries will go to accept it as one of their currency.
But there is a conspiracy theory that there would be one world government.
So that is possible to have a universal currency for a one world government.

and we should believe bitcoin, because no country can control bitcoin, no goverment can touch our bitcoin.
we can send receive without fee tax , i believe bitcoin will be survive.
Exactly, no control can control bitcoin because it is not illegal, bitcoins will be popular in the future and more adopters will come. We are just waiting for the right time to happen but certainly it will happen in due time.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:30:07 PM

There is no doubt that we have to trust in bitcoin now with this price jump and knowing that it happened before halving.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:51:55 PM

Bitcoin is really worth right now, and till halving comes better to believe on it. You will make profit for yourself for sure if you will start working with bitcoin.

goldcoinminer

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:38:52 AM

Bitcoin is really worth right now, and till halving comes better to believe on it. You will make profit for yourself for sure if you will start working with bitcoin.
Definitely, only those users of bitcoins are the real believer, we believe in it because we are benefited in using it, not just we earn a profit everytime the value increases but by doing a transaction only with an amazing experience of having your transaction fast, secure, transparent and even free or low cost.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:46:35 AM

Yeah, just continue believing it and let's support it until the price of it get's high and high that can benefit each of us. But starting working for bitcoin, needs to
have dedication and effort and also investment into it, without these things you are unable to start up a working opportunity with bitcoin for yourself.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
goldcoinminer

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:10:02 AM

Yeah, just continue believing it and let's support it until the price of it get's high and high that can benefit each of us. But starting working for bitcoin, needs to
have dedication and effort and also investment into it, without these things you are unable to start up a working opportunity with bitcoin for yourself.
The most essential thing that make the people believe in bitcoins is not just the value of it. The benefits of using it, using bitcoins in online transaction would give us a lot of benefits. Base on my experience, I can transact safely and fast, and the fact the fee is very low or even close to none that is something that other payment system online cannot compete.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:11:48 AM

It will be not that bad if you are going to believe in Bitcoin
because as you can see that the value is going to rise and that is quite perfect for the future.
You only need here is to wait long time to earn big amount of bitcoin. but the halving is near to come. patient is a virtue!
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:21:29 PM

It will be not that bad if you are going to believe in Bitcoin
because as you can see that the value is going to rise and that is quite perfect for the future.
You only need here is to wait long time to earn big amount of bitcoin. but the halving is near to come. patient is a virtue!

Why wait for long time just to earn big amount. There are lots of ways to earn bitcoin while at the same time waiting for your coins to increase it's price thru trading and exchanges.

Yes agree to the last part, patience is virtue. But of course make your patience worth your time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:18:55 PM

There is enough information available online to do some research, when you do I am confident you can see why all those people here on BCT are here... it's the future and give it time so it can become the future.
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:38:41 PM

There is enough information available online to do some research, when you do I am confident you can see why all those people here on BCT are here... it's the future and give it time so it can become the future.

its too earlyto say its the future, lets see how big people see bitcoin first.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:28:04 PM

When we are finding out the reasons why many people are coming here and why they are keeping on saving some bitcoins always, then we will definitely start believing into bitcoin ecosystem more strongly after that.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:49:25 PM

its too earlyto say its the future, lets see how big people see bitcoin first.
Yeaaaa too early to say that, with current limited of bitcoin coverage.
Big technology media , business media such as forbes rarely mentioning bitcoin.
A big name such as Google almost never say anything about bitcoin, how can you sure it is a future?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: