Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:32:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
Note_spark

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:17:10 PM

We're all here in this forum because we believe in bitcoin and it's potential. The only hindrance is the government and the media keep saying the dark side of it. Most of us here also think that it's profitable to invest in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:52:42 PM

If you are here you already believe in Bitcoin. Profiles and the reasons are different, but only small percentage of trolls who don't have anything else to do in their life are here, rest of folks are here only because Of BITCOIN..

You can rent this space
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:54:21 PM

We're all here in this forum because we believe in bitcoin and it's potential. The only hindrance is the government and the media keep saying the dark side of it. Most of us here also think that it's profitable to invest in it.

Do not listen  to what others say as majority of people who don't believe in bitcoin will keep on spreading negative news related to it, if you have faith in it then you should go for it.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:42:30 PM

No one can make decisions for you and no one can tell you what is..
But you must be retarded not to see opportunity for earnings now and in the future.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:18:05 PM

Do not listen  to what others say as majority of people who don't believe in bitcoin will keep on spreading negative news related to it, if you have faith in it then you should go for it.
All the negativity comes from shill accounts which are trying to make people sell and think bad about Bitcoin.

Their anti Bitcoin campaign is barely working anymore as people gain more knowledge about Bitcoin. Just don't give them any attention, because that's what they want.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
bakingbad

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:34:55 PM

Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

yes i think that you should, bitcoin have huge potential, i think it will be really popular and important in future, and don't forget about halving that will happen in 2016 July, it will halve block  reward for every block mined so price should rise, and in worst case if price won't rise at all you can sell them back for fiat without any large loses
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:00:48 PM

No one can make decisions for you and no one can tell you what is..
But you must be retarded not to see opportunity for earnings now and in the future.

Exactly said, while trying to get into the bitcoin usage try to know much about it and make your own decision whether to believe or not. Initially know about its long lasting so that you can make yourself to continue or drop it.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:19:35 PM

Yes you should believe in the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a really good future if you ask me, I have really no doubts about the fact that it will go to a high amount soon or later.
Its really worth it to believe in the bitcoin because of the future!
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:38:22 PM

I agree with what you say we should not have to listen to any people it either in investment or in real life and if you are confident that these investments will give you a profit quickly make an investment.

CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:21:58 PM

We should believe in the bitcoin due to the upcoming event thar are coming this year it will be good to believe in the bitcoin itself.
I think if we all have faith we will get rewarded for it.
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:05:47 PM

We should believe in the bitcoin due to the upcoming event thar are coming this year it will be good to believe in the bitcoin itself.
I think if we all have faith we will get rewarded for it.
yeah, thats the main reason why i believe in bitcoin, i hope that the halving event will push the price up by big numbers and i will make some good money out of that

i think that everyone should believe in bitcoin right now if they want to earn some money and they should buy as much coins as possible in order to get some good money out of bitcoin
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 08:13:44 PM

I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?
If it is hard for you to make decision and doubt about Bitcoin, the best option is not to invest. You should learn a little bit about Bitcoin, then make a decision after you learn a thing or two about Bitcoin. That would get you choose your decision easier. Well, I did learn a few things about Bitcoin before I invest in it.

Life sucks.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:40:28 PM

If it is hard for you to make decision and doubt about Bitcoin, the best option is not to invest. You should learn a little bit about Bitcoin, then make a decision after you learn a thing or two about Bitcoin. That would get you choose your decision easier. Well, I did learn a few things about Bitcoin before I invest in it.

People like to skim over the technicalities and want to see immediate returns. Its only natural lol.

Cant really convince on people to go through threads and read every detail, but they should brush up on the basics.
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:56:28 AM

I had invested at bitcoin without know very well it,i made it because some project related to bitcoins ,paying on the time i had joined,soo i had bought some coins and invested ,roi and well the project turned into scam.But the thing is at bitcoin on that time i were newbie didnt search about anything,soo i took a high risk to loose my investment.Bitcoin now has multiple proofs of ways to earn it for free and now you can get accounts to do signatures and yes we got paid by that i didnt believe ,when i had joined this forum.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:19:47 AM

it's up to you if you believe into bitcoin, you could invest some of it because nobody knows with the future of Bitcoin but if i can give you a suggestion invest or not? i should say yes.

nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:38:01 AM

it's up to you if you believe into bitcoin, you could invest some of it because nobody knows with the future of Bitcoin but if i can give you a suggestion invest or not? i should say yes.

Believe in bitcoin because todays banks are crashing and local value of currency is getting small and only bitcoins value is getting high and with the high value of bitcoin you can have so much money in the future.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:03:41 AM

Believe in bitcoin because todays banks are crashing and local value of currency is getting small and only bitcoins value is getting high and with the high value of bitcoin you can have so much money in the future.
I am not sure if the bank will crash, but I do not agree when you say that the price of bitcoin will rise high, believe bitcoin, because bitcoin is a very powerful technology for today

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Cloverdale

Activity: 364

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:39:51 AM

The question is supposed to be why you shouldn't believe in bitcoin?
Bitcoin promises a very huge leap when it comes to economic currency. IMO, bitcoin is the future and I think bitcoin has a lot more to bring.
Yes bitcoin may encounter some up and downs but as long as there will be people who will be willing to support bitcoin, I think it can reach it's full potential.
draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:55:58 AM

Oh yes absolutely.
I'm investing on bitcoin every month by spending 10% of monthly salary to buy it since I TRUST bitcoin as my future investation.
Bitcoin value quite stable recently, so you guys won't be regret for investing into bitcoin since bitcoin is unique that will be use globally on the future

im never buying from my salary in real work, im just earning bitcoin and hold it some bits for future.i know bitcoin work perfect and i beleive bitcoin can survive.
yeah me too, I just generating bitcoin and held, only those who are new to bitcoin who does not believe bitcoin. I strongly believe bitcoin will become a necessity in the future
I am new with bitcoin, but I believe with bitcoin. therefore I went into bitcoin Smiley
Nice, We have noticed that bitcoin has much attraction, everyone who know about bitcoin readily adopt it and start believing on it. The newbies are not the exceptional.
Newbies believe on bitcoin and continue to run with it, but only those people who have just heard its name and nothing more, do not believe on it, and stay away from it.

I'm partly thinking the same but I think new people can also believe in it because if they are interested they will look it up and read all kind of things in my opinion.
The people that really know the bitcoin from the beginning will believe in it more because they know it can almost not fail if it goes to a low amount it almost every time fights itself back up.

yes I agree  with you friend me also  think about bitcoin . bitcoin is good for customer when use bitcoin that time customer feel very happy in heart then he conform  about bitcoin .I have gave good advice for use bitcoin .

rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:50:53 AM

You should believe in the bitcoin since the bitcoin has a really good future.
You could view it as a best investment for the future as you can expect better returns in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: