Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
Lamatda

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:20:22 PM

It would be not that bad if you are believing in Bitcoins and that is because there are now a lot of people that is going to have some Bitcoin and you also can see that it is becoming more popular.
But of course it is hard to know what the value will be and that is also the only problem that we have.
Its true! No one can determine the value in the future that is why by investing in bitcoins is very risky and we know for the fact the huge risk means huge reward, and as a believer we should be rewarded in the future if bitcoins will have a good success.

That is right. Investing in the bitcoin was very risky in 2010. The price was below $1. But the price now is much higher.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:24:10 PM

for the current and the next few years you have to trust in bitcoin, because bitcoin still has a good long-term. but for the future I do not believe bitcoin will be permanent

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:49:41 PM

for the current and the next few years you have to trust in bitcoin, because bitcoin still has a good long-term. but for the future I do not believe bitcoin will be permanent

We cannot judge anything at this moment, if demand and supply keeps to continue then bitcoin can never disappear in future, it will be much more then our expectations.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:47:21 PM

Bitcoin is already tested through times and now it has become more stable as the value has appreciated after a long time. This bitcoin gives us the chance to have a fortune on it as we have already discovered it early, it gives us the opportunity to earn money in the future. I will buying bitcoins now and hold it for a longer period. I am confident that the price will rise eventually so I am risking an amount for this.

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:52:09 PM

you must believe in bitcoin, but you also do not be too believe in bitcoin, so you put all the money in bitcoin. but I believe for the current and the next few years, bitcoin is still okay. but for the long term even for future I still uncertain.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:09:11 PM

you must believe in bitcoin, but you also do not be too believe in bitcoin, so you put all the money in bitcoin. but I believe for the current and the next few years, bitcoin is still okay. but for the long term even for future I still uncertain.

Yes the future of bitcoin is still uncertain and no one knows what would be the scenario in future, but till its alive we should believe in it.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:09:17 PM

yes now everyone is believing on bitcoin then why not you? you should also have to believe on bitcoin as now there is no any lose in bitcoin and only profit and profit is there.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:14:46 PM

yes now everyone is believing on bitcoin then why not you? you should also have to believe on bitcoin as now there is no any lose in bitcoin and only profit and profit is there.

Yes and if you are regular user of bitcoin then you should have faith in it, as bitcoin needs support from the community at this stage to be more powerful in future.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:07:05 AM

Yes and if you are regular user of bitcoin then you should have faith in it, as bitcoin needs support from the community at this stage to be more powerful in future.
By spending your bitcoins regularly is already  a big way to show your support to the bitcoins community. Sharing it with your families and friends would also help some adoption actions, I know this is complicated for those who are not that techie but by constantly educating them they can understand the real value of bitcoins.
shane

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:44:02 AM

We cannot judge anything at this moment, if demand and supply keeps to continue then bitcoin can never disappear in future, it will be much more then our expectations.

I also very much hope bitcoin could become permanent in the future, because this is something extraordinary of online currency.
but most people doubted bitcoin will become permanent.well, but it does not affect the future of bitcoin, hope for the best.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:21:37 AM

I also very much hope bitcoin could become permanent in the future, because this is something extraordinary of online currency.

Why would you wish for bitcoin to become permanent in the future?  It's here, right now...nothing in life is permanent, so we take what we can get and use it until it breaks (or something better comes along).  Wouldn't that be considered 'permanent' right now, if it's still around 'in the future'? 

Yes, it is something extraordinary of online currency...dude wat

but most people doubted bitcoin will become permanent.well, but it does not affect the future of bitcoin, hope for the best.

dude...wat
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 06:48:41 AM

Yes the future of bitcoin is still uncertain and no one knows what would be the scenario in future, but till its alive we should believe in it.

It is alive and it will be alive for long time.. I don't think bitcoin will disappear in future. bitcoin is a digital crypto currency. and the world is also being digital every day. it is true whole world not have access to computer and internet. but it'll become possible for whole world in few years. and I think bitcoin will become stronger then now in future. and we should believe it..

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:26:24 AM

It is alive and it will be alive for long time.. I don't think bitcoin will disappear in future. bitcoin is a digital crypto currency. and the world is also being digital every day. it is true whole world not have access to computer and internet. but it'll become possible for whole world in few years. and I think bitcoin will become stronger then now in future. and we should believe it..
I do agree, it can even replace dollar and can be use as an international currency in the future. I think it is better to use only bitcoins to gives us a good community. By this transparency will prevail with online transactions especially on government spending.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:46:22 AM

actually people who believe bitcoin bitcoin certainly hold them in a long time, and they wait for the price to be high. I think it requires trust and patience are great, and I believe in bitcoin, but I am very hard to hold bitcoin I have

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:56:38 AM

I think that bitcoin can live forever. you have to believe bitcoin for every moment can not you just be some trust within the year or time period. if you love bitcoin then you must believe and continue to use bitcoin that in order to stay alive bitcoin
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:55:07 AM

governor of Japan's bank has say now they watch bitcoin, in my view if japanese bank will adopt bitcoin soon surely next time other bank from other countries will follow it.

goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:03:26 AM

governor of Japan's bank has say now they watch bitcoin, in my view if japanese bank will adopt bitcoin soon surely next time other bank from other countries will follow it.
That is a good news you brought here, actually banks is hard to convince as they are supervised by the central bank in a certain country. However, if we can see some adoption from bank in any country, I would say that it is a good sign already if that will happen. We will be expecting more countries to adopt.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 03:47:25 AM

That is a good news you brought here, actually banks is hard to convince as they are supervised by the central bank in a certain country. However, if we can see some adoption from bank in any country, I would say that it is a good sign already if that will happen. We will be expecting more countries to adopt.

countries will adopt it for sure. I can predict that.. just see the growth of bitcoin man. bitcoin is covering every thing, whole internet and marketplaces. if governments still not adopt bitcoin then they are really stupid. I am not understand why countries and governments are fear to bitcoin.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:08:25 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 04:30:54 AM by goldcoinminer

countries will adopt it for sure. I can predict that.. just see the growth of bitcoin man. bitcoin is covering every thing, whole internet and marketplaces. if governments still not adopt bitcoin then they are really stupid. I am not understand why countries and governments are fear to bitcoin.
We should not expect that government will adopt because they are so smart. Smart of doing shady things, they want to control government transaction with funds being spent without transparency. Government is corrupt, accept that already.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:14:04 AM

They really should adopt it since satoshi is their countrymen they should acknowledge it use it. Bitcoin is soon to be adopted by his own country.
I'm sure other countries will also adopt it after japan's adoption.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: