Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:06:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
Kartikay

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:27:17 PM

Do not buy bitcoins with all of your money. Thumb rule investing is you should not invest all your money at same place rather do it in parts. This will reduce the risk of loss of your money and chances of profit will be really high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:31:00 PM

Do not buy bitcoins with all of your money. Thumb rule investing is you should not invest all your money at same place rather do it in parts. This will reduce the risk of loss of your money and chances of profit will be really high.

Yeah its always good to invest in multiple products as we don't know which product will perform better in future, but at a moment I fell investing in bitcoin can be profitable in future.
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:35:42 PM

Believe in bitcoin that it will only be prosperous if you have some money invested into it right now. Good things are to come this year as even paypal is looking to accept bitcoin in the near future from the news articles that I have read. Think positive about bitcoin and you will not be disappointed in it.

Well that's a good news if paypal is going to accept bitcoin..I haven't read that yet...But anyway, with what's going to happen few months from now, it should amaze us all and might remove our worries about what's going to happen to bitcoin in the future..

i don't think they are ever going to accept bitcoin in their main service. at the very best they will start a new service (like bitpay or Coinbase) and copy them, but i don't think they can be successful in the market anymore because they will be super late.
They did mention it late last year but nothing came of it. Having hired several directors from some different bitcoin venture companies, they are working on something with bitcoin if not similar. They do have to compete with the likes of Neteller after all and they have incorporated bitcoin in their work model, so it can work!

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:58:15 PM

Yeah its always good to invest in multiple products as we don't know which product will perform better in future, but at a moment I fell investing in bitcoin can be profitable in future.

It's indeed good to spread your money overal several investments instead of just one, but make sure you don't pick investments with too high risks. I personally only invest in Bitcoin at the moment as I really believe in the long term potential of Bitcoin.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:47:39 PM

though the more you will invest you might earn a lot of money way more than just investing a small amount that will not give you any decent payment in a long run

i think you should surely believe in bitcoin in order to make a lot of money, i think that it would be a good idea to invest a lot of money though those are just my thoughts to be honest
yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:50:18 PM

of course i will not do that,if i use all my money,i can't buy food for eat,in my country still have not food store accept bitcoin. yes the proft will more higher when we reduce the risk,but also we lost chance to have bigger profit.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:57:14 PM

well i dont know about you but i would honestly think that you should really believe in bitcoin and invest till you can when the bitcoin is really cheap, i mean the price we have now is suitable for buying coins

i believe and i will always believe in it because its the money that will change the whole economical system we have right now in the future and will make our world a better place

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:53:23 PM

of course i will not do that,if i use all my money,i can't buy food for eat,in my country still have not food store accept bitcoin. yes the proft will more higher when we reduce the risk,but also we lost chance to have bigger profit.

but remember you can make tons of money later.. think about all the food you can buy..  Cheesy

its obvious we cant all hold a certain amount and when it grows to a certain point of a price range, it`ll be hard to get back in unless you have a ton of miners.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:04:03 PM

If you will believe in bitcoin dollar gold you are lost Even now whan you are asking that question you are lost
How you can ask people to tell you what you have to believe maybe thay will tell you to blow up yourself in sucide attack

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 11:40:17 AM

Bitcoin has survived lots of odds and is still going steady.If bitcoin were to die,it would have died soon after its introduction to general public but now when bitcoin user base has grown considerably,chances of its going in oblivion are much less

Very true. There had been a lot of claims that Bitcoin will actually drop and lose value. But look at Bitcoin now, it's pretty much still out in the market, very alive and kicking. Bitcoin won't die, not now atleast, you have to consider the tons of big shot merchants that have started acknowledging Bitcoins..

I agree very agree. You should beleive in bitcoin because bitcoin is better way to earn money while you are in online and if you have free time. For those said bitcoin is going to down they are one who want to buy for low and wnat to GEt profit for the price rise. I i should say we must beleive in bitcoin because were earning by it.

Very true, for a good earning one needs to trust or believe in bitcoin. Then people speculating negative thoughts is not to buy at low price just expressing their level of belief.

Yeah, if one believes in bitcoin then only he or she can give their full effort on it. If full effort is given only one can make some earning as well profit.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:20:28 PM

Bitcoin were hitted by the media as a dark currencies,and ponzi and others bad things ,being the only thing real is that bitcoin still alive within 7 years soo i believe it has already proof its value over this years.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:14:39 PM

Oh yes absolutely.
I'm investing on bitcoin every month by spending 10% of monthly salary to buy it since I TRUST bitcoin as my future investation.
Bitcoin value quite stable recently, so you guys won't be regret for investing into bitcoin since bitcoin is unique that will be use globally on the future

im never buying from my salary in real work, im just earning bitcoin and hold it some bits for future.i know bitcoin work perfect and i beleive bitcoin can survive.
yeah me too, I just generating bitcoin and held, only those who are new to bitcoin who does not believe bitcoin. I strongly believe bitcoin will become a necessity in the future
Yes, in the future it will have a great demand for its use, every one will prefer to use bitcoin, which is quite obvious from now, as we are seeing the people interest in its use and earnings.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:46:20 PM

Oh yes absolutely.
I'm investing on bitcoin every month by spending 10% of monthly salary to buy it since I TRUST bitcoin as my future investation.
Bitcoin value quite stable recently, so you guys won't be regret for investing into bitcoin since bitcoin is unique that will be use globally on the future

im never buying from my salary in real work, im just earning bitcoin and hold it some bits for future.i know bitcoin work perfect and i beleive bitcoin can survive.

If you really do believe then you would do that too. I too have the same idea with him. Spare money from my salary goes to bitcoin. Saving while investing is the idea of it making my savings grow in the days that are coming.
If you do not dare to use your salary to buy and invest in bitcoin, then it’s mean that currently you do not have enough believe on bitcoin and need some more time to start to believe on it.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:51:58 PM

you should do believe in bitcoin,remember all the great things bitcoin gave you.
without bitcoin i will not be in front of my computer 12 hours per day to post, trade , and buy things on the internet,.
all this that ive been doing its all because of bitcoin,, i accept that bitcoin is part of my everyday life.
Yes, not you only, but bitcoin has enabled a large community to earn some big money in their part time, it also have gave opportunity to unemployed to earn their living or pocket money.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:53:35 PM

Oh yes absolutely.

yeah me too, I just generating bitcoin and held, only those who are new to bitcoin who does not believe bitcoin. I strongly believe bitcoin will become a necessity in the future
I am new with bitcoin, but I believe with bitcoin. therefore I went into bitcoin Smiley
Nice, We have noticed that bitcoin has much attraction, everyone who know about bitcoin readily adopt it and start believing on it. The newbies are not the exceptional.
Newbies believe on bitcoin and continue to run with it, but only those people who have just heard its name and nothing more, do not believe on it, and stay away from it.
ronaldinho_07

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:21:56 PM

Well people must use bitcoin,earn them to feell they are doing something with that,if bitcoin were material  i believe the adoption would be full already.But the fact it being just digital will change the way people do business,and the online market mooves milions these days.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:30:10 PM

Well people must use bitcoin,earn them to feell they are doing something with that,if bitcoin were material  i believe the adoption would be full already.But the fact it being just digital will change the way people do business,and the online market mooves milions these days.

this is about change and people that are not willing to make the change in themselves.
i am sure even if there was a physical coin that they could touch, they wouldn't still be eager to use bitcoin.

Buying the dip...
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:54:26 PM

Oh yes absolutely.

I am new with bitcoin, but I believe with bitcoin. therefore I went into bitcoin Smiley
Nice, We have noticed that bitcoin has much attraction, everyone who know about bitcoin readily adopt it and start believing on it. The newbies are not the exceptional.
Newbies believe on bitcoin and continue to run with it, but only those people who have just heard its name and nothing more, do not believe on it, and stay away from it.

I'm partly thinking the same but I think new people can also believe in it because if they are interested they will look it up and read all kind of things in my opinion.
The people that really know the bitcoin from the beginning will believe in it more because they know it can almost not fail if it goes to a low amount it almost every time fights itself back up.
ronaldinho_07

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:38:18 PM

Well the people who were the first traders some of them made huge money,but those who joined bitcoin at the 1000 dollars and were dreaming to get instant profit they get burned some of them left the bitcoin world on the 800 dollars and some of them keep holding the coins,investing them or not they keep with a bad feeling because those.If that buble didnt happened well i believe bitcoin would be at higger values.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:07:37 PM

We must all believe in Bitcoin, so we can have some more money with Bitcoin and that is good if people knows that so they are also going to use it more and that will be nice.

To promote Bitcoin is also good because than it will be become more popular and that is nice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: