Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:02:30 PM

You don't need to convince you just need to know more about the history of bitcoin and you will trust bitcoin yourself Wink the price always higher than any coin and the most of people using bitcoin
Most of the people are using bit coins... I don´t think so because most of the people uses normal gold.
The price can be variable that´s the only different between gold what has a stable value.

yes to believe bitcoin, at least you should know the history of bitcoin and bitcoin users. as more and more users that bitcoin more in trust by the crowd
Don't believe on certain things blindly cause to have bitcoins nowadays you need to buy it or worked to earn it. If you are not convinced with its stability and its future there is no reason for you to believe it. It is like believing in God without knowing his story, don't be dumb let's face the fact we invested money and time so we should not let it go for useless investment.

lol you can not equate this with God history. bitcoin obviously have a history you can look it up on google. if you knew, you would believe or not with bitcoin.

Bitcoin certainly holds history but that is not convincing for sure, but the future seems to be bright as price has started to move up now.

I mean, history bitcoin has ever touching prices above $1000, it means very many people who believe with bitcoin, until now.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ecommerce

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:06:27 PM

Yes, it remains for many times.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 05:39:25 PM

i think you should but be observant, many people does not believe when bitcoin was very cheap and now they are regret   on not believing / investing 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 09:20:21 AM

i think you should but be observant, many people does not believe when bitcoin was very cheap and now they are regret   on not believing / investing 

people says believe in bitcoin, if he buying at lower price and sell at higher price, but if the bitcoin price fail after he buying bitcoin he will doubt and says bitcoin scam  Cheesy

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:38:11 AM

people says believe in bitcoin, if he buying at lower price and sell at higher price, but if the bitcoin price fail after he buying bitcoin he will doubt and says bitcoin scam  Cheesy

I think now people are aware about the price fluctuations  in bitcoin so that is not a major issue, and price ups and downs will always there in bitcoin.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:13:07 AM

Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

If you want buy bitcoins, you should check it yourself, you not need to convince, you should buy bitcoin, but not use your whole amount, when you feel you are satisfied. so invest in bitcoins.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:34:09 AM

Yes you should really believe in the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a good future if you ask me.
The halving as a example is coming and that is making it for me believe in it.
you are right. halving will make it all materialize, and make bitcoin be better.
so believe in bitcoin bitcoin as you believe that can change your life
hopefully by halving come it can give a good influence for bitcoin. so that more people can believe to the bitcoin.
if people continue to give their trust in bitcoin. would be good also for bitcoin itself. so this thread will be helpful

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:52:09 AM

Yes you should really believe in the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a good future if you ask me.
you are right. halving will make it all materialize, and make bitcoin be better.
hopefully by halving come it can give a good influence for bitcoin. so that more people can believe to the bitcoin.
if people continue to give their trust in bitcoin. would be good also for bitcoin itself. so this thread will be helpful

And I hope also that if price increase a great amount people who holds some great number of bitcoin will not try to sell it all. Maybe just sell a few for a good profit. Really scary when all try to sell it when they see a good price.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:01:51 AM

And I hope also that if price increase a great amount people who holds some great number of bitcoin will not try to sell it all. Maybe just sell a few for a good profit. Really scary when all try to sell it when they see a good price.
That should be own decision of the holders of bitcoin, we have our own risk by holding bitcoins so we are the only responsible person to manage it. But now base on what is really happening with the price, I think in the future we can benefit by buying and holding now.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 07:41:44 AM

If he have some sense he won't blame bitcoin if the price of bitcoin drop by chance. because bitcoin is a currency and price increase and decrease is a common thing for a currency. you can't say dollar is scam if dollar price drop in your local currency. People who ignored bitcoin in 4 years back now feel regret. as said above by lionheart.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:30:13 PM

I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?
I don't know what you want to believe but what i know is that he will grow just by little steps
but he will grow for sure. The other thing is do you believe that you can get enough profit with the 10k you want to invest in it.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:08:30 PM

I don't know what you want to believe but what i know is that he will grow just by little steps
but he will grow for sure. The other thing is do you believe that you can get enough profit with the 10k you want to invest in it.

Back when OP posted that post, the price really decrease for almost $70 in just a matter of short time that's why he make some doubt. If he continue that plan maybe he gets more profit now since price fluctuates many times since the time he posted that.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:30:40 PM

Yeah if price goes higher then he can surely make profits from it and it is really good amount to invest, but to make good profits you need have patience and wait for long time.
tzman

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:01:27 PM

For me bitcoin isnt just the potencial value i use it as currency already making some investments and being able to buy some stuffs online,besides that my earning at bitcoin i consider them as extra income and well its a boost to realize my projects as well to get a better life ,combining both works real and virtual.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:56:56 PM

For me bitcoin isnt just the potencial value i use it as currency already making some investments and being able to buy some stuffs online,besides that my earning at bitcoin i consider them as extra income and well its a boost to realize my projects as well to get a better life ,combining both works real and virtual.

Wow that's really a hard work man, do you still able to relax and getting plenty of rest? You will surely become rich if you will continue doing that. I admire that you are good in time management.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:32:16 AM

Wow that's really a hard work man, do you still able to relax and getting plenty of rest? You will surely become rich if you will continue doing that. I admire that you are good in time management.
That  is great having different investment and investing what you can afford to lose is the most important think to do, we need to diversify our investment and not just rely on one thing. At least also we need to keep our job because we don't know what will happen in the future.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:41:45 AM

That  is great having different investment and investing what you can afford to lose is the most important think to do, we need to diversify our investment and not just rely on one thing. At least also we need to keep our job because we don't know what will happen in the future.

Go only for an investment that you really love and knows that it will bring you some nice output. You are investing to make money right so stop thinking of invest only what can you afford to lose in terms of investing in a sure investment (not hyip investment).

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:22:13 AM

Believing Bitcoin is the right decision, the reason why I suggest this strongly is wherever you go for a investment you need the amount in hand but with bitcoin you have been given the opportunity to earn and make the investment for your future as well short term earnings.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:44:11 PM

It would be not that bad if you are believing in Bitcoins and that is because there are now a lot of people that is going to have some Bitcoin and you also can see that it is becoming more popular.
But of course it is hard to know what the value will be and that is also the only problem that we have.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:09:58 AM

It would be not that bad if you are believing in Bitcoins and that is because there are now a lot of people that is going to have some Bitcoin and you also can see that it is becoming more popular.
But of course it is hard to know what the value will be and that is also the only problem that we have.
Its true! No one can determine the value in the future that is why by investing in bitcoins is very risky and we know for the fact the huge risk means huge reward, and as a believer we should be rewarded in the future if bitcoins will have a good success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: