Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:35:24 PM

You should buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin currently is a trend. Nowadays, you can easily find someone who has or owns Bitcoin for many purposes. Bitcoin has many advantages which brings a lot of benefits to its users. And in the future, i think Bitcoin will rule the world. Buy bitcoin right now while its price is still cheap or you will regret
Not only in the future but even in the present bitcoin is already ruling the world and it offers so much benefits to everyone no matter what level his knowledge on online transactions nor about cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin is really here to stay and everyone will be benefited if it does because bitcoin means wealth with freedom and tension free banking facility. Every human must believe into bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 07:31:20 PM

We need to continuous believing in bitcoin specially if we have investment that this currency will help us to get rich and to lessen the financial problem in each of us and also it will help to the bitcoin life to be much stronger.

agree with this and with believing bitcoin and using bitcoin in our transaction can help bitcoin still exist and we can take benefit from bitcoin too which is making money. from that, imagine if there are more people is using bitcoin and they use very often, this can make contribution for bitcoin itself and help the bitcoin to grow more big than before.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:04:09 AM

We need to continuous believing in bitcoin specially if we have investment that this currency will help us to get rich and to lessen the financial problem in each of us and also it will help to the bitcoin life to be much stronger.

I do believe that bitcoin will be the most in demand investment for the next years and you should believe it. And just look at to those people who first believed bitcoin that it will be a good type of investment and hold a lot of bitcoins in its early days. And they not failed as they hold bitcoins for a lot of time and their fruits of wait is now worth.
I agree we all should believe in bitcoin because bitcoin didn't disappointed the early user of bitcoin.Those who believed in bitcoin early stage they became millionaire now.And bitcoin has become one of finest investment area in the world.People in all over the world investing on bitcoin.
runningm520

Activity: 298

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:24:15 AM

Why do not believe it, you should believe bitcoin, bitcoin is a good investment,
Now we just need to wait for the next few years, the development of bitcoin will be very impressive.
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:38:26 AM

Why do not believe it, you should believe bitcoin, bitcoin is a good investment,
Now we just need to wait for the next few years, the development of bitcoin will be very impressive.

What I agree on here is that you mention the development of bitcoin,this is something I cannot emphasize enough,if you believe in bitcoin you should be in for the long term,especially after we see the things that are happening right now with all the political events,there will be a time and a chance when bitcoin will take it's deserved place and will be the most used currency.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:53:30 AM

You should buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin currently is a trend. Nowadays, you can easily find someone who has or owns Bitcoin for many purposes. Bitcoin has many advantages which brings a lot of benefits to its users. And in the future, i think Bitcoin will rule the world. Buy bitcoin right now while its price is still cheap or you will regret

Yes! You should believe in bitcoins! Observe and think! look at those people who are using bitcoins including me! we buy bitcoins, we use bitcoins, we save and invest bitcoins! look for the future generation once that bitcoins was totally use in a wide range of the society. as of now many of bitcoin user was enjoying its useful benefits. aside from it was tax free, bitcoins was continuously growing its price.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:57:57 AM

Yes! You should believe in bitcoins! Observe and think! look at those people who are using bitcoins including me! we buy bitcoins, we use bitcoins, we save and invest bitcoins! look for the future generation once that bitcoins was totally use in a wide range of the society. as of now many of bitcoin user was enjoying its useful benefits. aside from it was tax free, bitcoins was continuously growing its price.
that's correct by observing you will able to see the benefits of bitcoin and why there's a lots of people which investing, the more you understand the more encouragement you will see with this currency and for sure will influence you to join the ride.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:06:28 AM

that's correct by observing you will able to see the benefits of bitcoin and why there's a lots of people which investing, the more you understand the more encouragement you will see with this currency and for sure will influence you to join the ride.

I agree. Before I don't believe in bitcoins not until my friend showed it to me and teach me how to invest and now I'm a true believer of bitcoins and I know bitcoin will provide us a good investment in the long run. So for othere just be open minded.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:30:01 PM

I agree. Before I don't believe in bitcoins not until my friend showed it to me and teach me how to invest and now I'm a true believer of bitcoins and I know bitcoin will provide us a good investment in the long run. So for othere just be open minded.
Good thing you tried it, we will only know what are the benefits of bitcoin if we are already using it. So far for me, the benefit is good as I can earn and enjoy at the same time so I believe in bitcoin so much and I am very active in the crypto world to support bitcoin's future.
alien-fx2

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:33:34 PM

Well, if people believe in fiat, which is controlled by central authorities and has a high inflation rate, I see no reason to stop trusting Bitcoin, which is the opposite of all this.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:04:58 PM

What I agree on here is that you mention the development of bitcoin,this is something I cannot emphasize enough,if you believe in bitcoin you should be in for the long term,especially after we see the things that are happening right now with all the political events,there will be a time and a chance when bitcoin will take it's deserved place and will be the most used currency.

It's true that you need to have some long breath in your bitcoin investments.The times of getting rich quick are over.Now patience is needed.We have to make it like Buffet, buy and hold!
And if you understand and believe in the fundamentals of Bitcoin I'm pretty sure you will get rewarded.
Bitcoin is something which can be used in so many different ways.Investment,object of speculation, commodity, save haven, hedge, currency, technology plattform, transaction protocol etc etc.
So expect much more innovation and creativity to happen in the future than we already are seeing now.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:12:09 PM

Well, if people believe in fiat, which is controlled by central authorities and has a high inflation rate, I see no reason to stop trusting Bitcoin, which is the opposite of all this.

Besides that, it depends on someones mentality if what kind of a person he is or what kind of a thinking he has, if someone likes profits or being anonymous he would probably trust bitcoin, while if someone is a strong believer of governments and other authorities he would have some problems believing on bitcoin as you said these two things are totally opposite of each other.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:53:27 PM

Besides that, it depends on someones mentality if what kind of a person he is or what kind of a thinking he has, if someone likes profits or being anonymous he would probably trust bitcoin, while if someone is a strong believer of governments and other authorities he would have some problems believing on bitcoin as you said these two things are totally opposite of each other.
Well for us users, the answer would be pretty obvious and i think bitcoin has a lot of benefits that we cannot find in other currencies. As long as still benefit from bitcoin i will believe in it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
anavuajna

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:45:02 PM

Well for us users, the answer would be pretty obvious and i think bitcoin has a lot of benefits that we cannot find in other currencies. As long as still benefit from bitcoin i will believe in it

Yes, I also see a lot of merit in Bitcoins. And I believe that its price will rise even for a long time and will be much higher. I am very radyus that keeps popping news that Bitcoin is becoming more popular
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:07:38 PM

Bitcoin price has increase around $376 since last year, that's why you should believe in bitcoin.
The value of fiat money doesn't increase, even declining due to goods prices keep increasing but bitcoin show the proof to become trustworthy investment, if you already invested those amount, you're rich by now.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:29:13 PM

Yes, I also see a lot of merit in Bitcoins. And I believe that its price will rise even for a long time and will be much higher. I am very radyus that keeps popping news that Bitcoin is becoming more popular
Since we are tested the rising price of bitcoin i think we should believe that bitcoin price will be increase more this following year because i heard that many adoption will release that can affect the price of bitcoin so if you have a large amount of bitcoin better to hold it and wait for the right time to sell to get a good profit with your bitcoins..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:10:27 PM

Bitcoin has proven itself on the last 7 years, and soon 8 years, along all this years others tryed to kill bitcoin, then borned the crypto world, as well several altcoins has been created on this period, bitcoin does have huge invesmtment around it and its recovering its value year by year. Besides that some companies are using bitcoin, and recognizing its amazing technology.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:32:04 PM

Bitcoin price has increase around $376 since last year, that's why you should believe in bitcoin.
The value of fiat money doesn't increase, even declining due to goods prices keep increasing but bitcoin show the proof to become trustworthy investment, if you already invested those amount, you're rich by now.

And before that it had gone down almost $1,000. This is to say that the odds of Bitcoin collapsing to two digits are still pretty high, given the events now unfolding. I agree that the growth we have seen during the last year is more organic than its previous rush to almost $1,200, but I would still bet neither my life nor my wife on Bitcoin's consistent growth in the future.

We can only hope for that.
Agraoclya

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:56:02 AM

Yes you should believe in the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a very good future and it will only grow more and more so that is pretty good!
IsaacBitcoiner

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:12:39 AM

If you keep all the money without investing, there is the risk of you suffering losses because of inflation. Therefore, Investing is welcome, as long as the investment is reliable, having real capacity of providing profits.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: