Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:12:41 PM

I dont have any reason for to dont believe to bitcoin  day by day bitcoin getting stronger and it will be for future money system because of yes we should believe bitcoin.
yeah bitcoin is really going to stronger day by day and maximum people adopt the bitcoin in big amount ,i think they sure that bitcoin will be soon going to double its price that it will be too beneficial for bitcoin users in the future ,so it mean we strongly believe in bitcoin.

The adoption has slowed a bit in the summer. It seems there is less congestion in the transaction network, it means fewer people are using it.
As long as it is continues that would be fine mate, once a person has already adopted with bitcoin he will be interested in using it. Maybe some are just not so active but time will come there are things that would interest them then it would be easy for them to access their accounts to buy bitcoins.

Its really hard to stay away from bitcoin once you start using it, as it hold so many qualities that helps us in many ways, and I don't think its possible with any other currency.
I also feel can never be far from bitcoin since knowing bitcoin, almost everyday I check the price rise or not even i'm hold many bitcoin but i do that almost every time.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:20:39 PM

I dont have any reason for to dont believe to bitcoin  day by day bitcoin getting stronger and it will be for future money system because of yes we should believe bitcoin.
yeah bitcoin is really going to stronger day by day and maximum people adopt the bitcoin in big amount ,i think they sure that bitcoin will be soon going to double its price that it will be too beneficial for bitcoin users in the future ,so it mean we strongly believe in bitcoin.

The adoption has slowed a bit in the summer. It seems there is less congestion in the transaction network, it means fewer people are using it.
As long as it is continues that would be fine mate, once a person has already adopted with bitcoin he will be interested in using it. Maybe some are just not so active but time will come there are things that would interest them then it would be easy for them to access their accounts to buy bitcoins.

Its really hard to stay away from bitcoin once you start using it, as it hold so many qualities that helps us in many ways, and I don't think its possible with any other currency.
I also feel can never be far from bitcoin since knowing bitcoin, almost everyday I check the price rise or not even i'm hold many bitcoin but i do that almost every time.
Yeah right many whales outside right now are telling that the price will goes to $350 value back again but honestly its impossible to happen..
We can say 400 level not 300 value..  and i think bitcoin is so popular and many traders are in bitcoin so that price will rise again.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:36:17 PM

I don't believe in bitcoins. Just mostly more at lisk and waves)) Or etherum
you are a big stupid that you trust on other altcoins but don't trust on bitcoin.. or you must be joking. because this is just unbelievable that someone trust on altcoins but don't trust on altcoins..
altcoins without bitcoin is nothing. all altcoins depend on bitcoin here to be trade, be exchange and buy sell..
bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:47:03 PM

why not? bitcoin had milletry grade securitt nobody can change anyone's balance by putting any malasious codes into network and if you are thinking about the trades and services then it depends on you to do it or not.think before sending your money do you want double of your money with high risk or you want to hold that money to get rich later

Lorik

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:51:22 PM

you are a big stupid that you trust on other altcoins but don't trust on bitcoin.. or you must be joking. because this is just unbelievable that someone trust on altcoins but don't trust on altcoins..
altcoins without bitcoin is nothing. all altcoins depend on bitcoin here to be trade, be exchange and buy sell..
In other words, is a descendant of altcoins bitcoin. Therefore, their fates are intertwined. If we talk about trust, it is necessary to believe in cryptocurrency or not. But the world of digital technology is moved forward and digital currency will be released on the first rows with other currencies.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:58:24 PM

I think you are wrong about that, maybe he was one of the people who benefit most from rising prices eth, if not wrong eth rising till 1300%.

newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:15:33 PM

Only trust in bitcoin if you understand bitcoin and see the benefits of bitcoin towards other, more traditional payment ways.
Then you can believe and invest with peace.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:22:41 PM

Only trust in bitcoin if you understand bitcoin and see the benefits of bitcoin towards other, more traditional payment ways.

We all are here only because we believe in bitcoins and we are sure that it will reach to new heights in future and giving us an opportunity to earn lots of money from it.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:25:57 AM

We all are here only because we believe in bitcoins and we are sure that it will reach to new heights in future and giving us an opportunity to earn lots of money from it.

Yes we are not here if we are not going to believe bitcoins. And you are a true bitcoin believer if you are holding some of it today. Because you believe that you know that the price of bitcoin is going to increase for the next months. And we are not going to lost anything if we are going to believe bitcoins so that you can enjoy its services.
If we believe in bitcoin we have a great profit when it succeed in the future but if it will fail then we can always lose our money. That is just how simple it is, everything is a gamble in investment but we can get the best chance if we we believe and we study the market.
Batelk

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:43:58 AM

Yes we are not here if we are not going to believe bitcoins. And you are a true bitcoin believer if you are holding some of it today. Because you believe that you know that the price of bitcoin is going to increase for the next months. And we are not going to lost anything if we are going to believe bitcoins so that you can enjoy its services.
If we believe in bitcoin we have a great profit when it succeed in the future but if it will fail then we can always lose our money. That is just how simple it is, everything is a gamble in investment but we can get the best chance if we we believe and we study the market.

There is no need to believe in anything. If it is useful and innovative, just use it. The bitcoin price dropped quite a lot in the last few weeks. I think that is because that people are more interested in the more innovative altcoins.

ZenCash Conducting Private Transactions Worldwide Completely
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  Forum -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:10:03 PM

There is no need to believe in anything. If it is useful and innovative, just use it. The bitcoin price dropped quite a lot in the last few weeks. I think that is because that people are more interested in the more innovative altcoins.

Getting profits from altcoin is temporary and bitcoin is permanent, once people goes through negative profits from altcoin I am sure they will again switch to bitcoins.
ontrackk

Activity: 336

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:09:46 PM

i never check the prices to be honest, i will hold bitcoins for a really long time in order to make huge profit in the upcoming future, i hope it will grow

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 09:43:45 AM

Why, you not believe on bitcoin? also you have not a right reason to declare the bitcoins. I am Bitcoin user and in this way it is my duty to clarify about bitcoin. You know Bitcoin is biggest Crypto currency, and which people know about crypto currencies so definitely they are using bitcoins, and you can use it in any ways also invest it in investment and trading and make profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MariusAr

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:18:30 AM

You really should, but bitcoin has similar problems to God. Many people believe in Him, but not so many understand what it means to believe.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:42:32 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 01:59:37 PM by lienfaye

Each of us has different preference and we cant please everyone, but if you came to know bitcoin more deeper then you will realize its worth. i believe in bitcoin and its potential to grow more and the many recognize it now. it has many benefits and make our lives easy.

umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:45:05 PM

Each of us has different preference and we cant please everyone, but if you came to know bitcoin more dipper then you will realize its worth. i believe in bitcoin and its potential to grow more and the many recognize it now. it has many benefits and make our lives easy.
Bitcoin is still in its primary stage and it will grow more in future providing us multiple benefits and I have total faith in it that it will be the best currency in future giving us best profits on our investments.
airsounds

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:31:36 PM

you are right, people of this forum have a strong belief that bitcoin might become big and change the world, i hope banks will disappear because of bitcoin soon

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:11:26 PM

you are right, people of this forum have a strong belief that bitcoin might become big and change the world, i hope banks will disappear because of bitcoin soon

That is why the forum itself name is bitcoin so people here are really believing in bitcoins. And of course all of the people must believe in bitcoins because it is going to be the best crypto currency of all time and many now are depending to it. If you are going to see some gaming platforms and as well as gambling sites they are accepting it.

The fact is most of the users are using bitcoin for gambling purpose but apart from gambling bitcoin holds major benefits which are not attached with any other currency.
funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:30:40 PM

i also check the prices regularly in order to not miss a huge growth, i try to make as much mmoney as possible with bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:43:16 AM

i also check the prices regularly in order to not miss a huge growth, i try to make as much mmoney as possible with bitcoins
There is no need not check bitcoin price daily unless you are a trader.bitcoin has become dominate part of cryptocurrency,decrease and increase in its price is a regular phenomenon.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: