Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:25:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:57:11 AM

there are many currency out there of the government of the day have taken charge of in which the they control off here in this case the government do not have right over the currency you can make as much as you can and convert them to real currency if you want  transaction is easy here you have  your right so i think you believe in bitcoin.
Well, so many coins out there, and a lot of coins that can give us an advantage more than the bitcoin. but, I guess I have been familiar with bitcoin, in fact, I may look bitcoin every day. Well, I have been studying and looking for bitcoin since 2014 so, if I do not believe in bitcoin, maybe at that time I had left bitcoin, because at that time bitcoin prices are down
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:26:25 PM

there are many currency out there of the government of the day have taken charge of in which the they control off here in this case the government do not have right over the currency you can make as much as you can and convert them to real currency if you want  transaction is easy here you have  your right so i think you believe in bitcoin.
The selling point of bitcoin lies on the fact it is not regulated or controlled by the government of any country. Only yesterday, the European Central Bank announced it is about to commence quantitative easing and tapering. The Euro has been taking the heat since that speech by Draghi, because printing money out of thin air, which is government joker, is bad busuness , but we are fortunate, bitcoin is none of that.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:39:05 PM

When i first heard about Bitcoin i never believed in it, So what i did is just ignore it because its price that time is very low just like the other alt coins at this time. After few years i happen to cross my path again with Bitcoin and i was shock because of the difference of the price in the past and the price of that day. In that day i just convinced myself that it is never too late for me to join the world of Bitcoin and i bough as many as Bitcoin that i can afford, Kept it for a long time and another year pass and the price doubled. In short i do have faith in Bitcoin until now.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:27:56 PM

Sure at the first time as i head about bitcoin i called it another ponzi, scam project, with some elaboration at it. Then i joined this forum and start searching for more informations about it, i were surprised it had reached over 1000 dollars for no reason. Since the last year i joined and tested bitcoin at faucets, it were amazing to get tinny payments all days, instead of collect till achieve minimum payment. Bitcoin now has potencial to grow, more halvings to come and make pression and a bigger community, that keeps growing all days.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:19:00 PM

Sure at the first time as i head about bitcoin i called it another ponzi, scam project, with some elaboration at it. Then i joined this forum and start searching for more informations about it, i were surprised it had reached over 1000 dollars for no reason. Since the last year i joined and tested bitcoin at faucets, it were amazing to get tinny payments all days, instead of collect till achieve minimum payment. Bitcoin now has potencial to grow, more halvings to come and make pression and a bigger community, that keeps growing all days.

As the users of bitcoin we should keep believe into bitcoin and stay using bitcoin as well. I think this cause can make bitcoin keep growing and the fluctuations of bitcoin will be good graph (increase). More halving happens and the user of bitcoin will potentially get more profit.
So believe in bitcoin is very important.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

HEWRA

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 02:32:42 AM

its hard to consider that bitcoin may be some kind of ponzi, we have blockchain behind btc which is a very smart way of using resources.
many people left bitcoin area after big drop of price before
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 04:59:15 PM

its hard to consider that bitcoin may be some kind of ponzi, we have blockchain behind btc which is a very smart way of using resources.
many people left bitcoin area after big drop of price before

It is not hard, many people still think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme run by some underground group who are actually trying to ruin the economy of the world Tongue Tongue

Even many people consider bitcoin as some ransomeware. I think these people are not to be judged and that these assumptions are due to first impression effect. People came to know about the existence of bitcoin from hackers, malware, ponzi schemes and drug dealing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:17:10 PM

Sure at the first time as i head about bitcoin i called it another ponzi, scam project, with some elaboration at it.
You haven't heard of bitcoin before yet you already know what "ponzi" is? Funny. Grin

i were surprised it had reached over 1000 dollars for no reason.
There was a reason. People hyped up bitcoin and so they bought more and more coins. But then they realized the actual value of bitcoins and so the price of bitcoin decreased a lot. Every single movement in the bitcoin price is because people are buying/selling coins.

Since the last year i joined and tested bitcoin at faucets, it were amazing to get tinny payments all days, instead of collect till achieve minimum payment.
It's only amazing in the eyes of a newbie. He doesn't know what he's doing and he doesn't know how little he actually is earning. He might be thinking that a faucet site is really cool because it pays 1500 satoshi per click which is much higher than the average ones that pay you 1000 satoshi per click. I bet after doing it for a while and then excitedly checking how much you've already earned in fiat, you were seriously disappointed.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

butcherboss

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:45:49 PM

Yes you should believe in bitcoin. Its the future. There may be drops in the price but it will surely rise again. Bitcoin won't die as long as there are users.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 01:47:58 PM

LOL when i was a newbie i know that bitcoin is money but i don't know how to withdrew it i almost get 2 bitcoin from stellar that day so i decided to buy items from internet then i got scammed by someone user and that they i thought that bitcoin is a BS coin and don't have a value till i read some inforamations about it and i continuesly earn bitcoin from this big community.

jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:56:43 PM

Yes you should believe in bitcoin. Its the future. There may be drops in the price but it will surely rise again. Bitcoin won't die as long as there are users.

That's true and bitcoin users everyday are becoming more in the circulation and there's no doubt about bitcoin for being used in the future.

Just look upon those sites who are using bitcoin for accepting their payments and considering it as another payment processor.

It is a good significant that bitcoin is being considered as good way to received payment.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 05:41:03 PM

Sure at the first time as i head about bitcoin i called it another ponzi,
scam project, with some elaboration at it. Then i joined this forum and
start searching for more informations about it, i were surprised it had
reached over 1000 dollars for no reason. Since the last year i joined and tested bitcoin at
faucets, it were amazing to get tinny payments all days, instead of collect till achieve minimum payment.
Bitcoin now has potencial to grow, more halvings to come and make pression and a bigger community, that keeps growing all days.

The same thing with me when my friend elaborated to me or introduce to me what is bitcoin, so the same with you, I try to search and read more here in the forum.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 05:53:04 PM

Sure at the first time as i head about bitcoin i called it another ponzi,
scam project, with some elaboration at it. Then i joined this forum and
start searching for more informations about it, i were surprised it had
reached over 1000 dollars for no reason. Since the last year i joined and tested bitcoin at
faucets, it were amazing to get tinny payments all days, instead of collect till achieve minimum payment.
Bitcoin now has potencial to grow, more halvings to come and make pression and a bigger community, that keeps growing all days.

The same thing with me when my friend elaborated to me or introduce to me what is bitcoin, so the same with you, I try to search and read more here in the forum.

If you need more about  what bitcoin is. Its truly convinced me to use this coin for making and earning money in my own way.
And now totally growing fast compare to years before it is too low. So this forum truly help people to use bitcoin and can explain how
bitcoin works.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:10:47 PM

I have a high trust on bitcoin, indeed my trust right now is higher than gold. Gold is very weak against government control, we have seen it recently in india, and USA is on record of legislating and confiscating gold holdings. It can happen again, and only bitcoin can save your ass when that time comes.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 08:34:31 PM

When i first heard about Bitcoin i never believed in it, So what i did is just ignore it because its price that time is very low just like the other alt coins at this time. After few years i happen to cross my path again with Bitcoin and i was shock because of the difference of the price in the past and the price of that day. In that day i just convinced myself that it is never too late for me to join the world of Bitcoin and i bough as many as Bitcoin that i can afford, Kept it for a long time and another year pass and the price doubled. In short i do have faith in Bitcoin until now.
As most of the people have the same case, to me I also heard about bitcoin for such a long time but I was also not taking interest in it.

After that when one of my fried joined it and made some good profits from it, he introduced bitcoin to me and after that I start taking interest in bitcoin, I am still feeling happy to join bitcoin as it is still good time to invest in bitcoin by believing it.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:12:01 PM

Well, until now I still believe bitcoin, but, I do not have much time to look for it at this time. but, lately I have free time, so I could come back looking for bitcoin. Well, I'm just surprised to see the price of bitcoin is very high at this time. bitcoin I hope that the price will reach $ 1,000 by year-end

nothing's impossible as we can see, the price increase is continuously approaching maybe it will not happen at the end of the but we see some changes after the year started it is almost 2017 but bitcoin still on $700 dollars so I think it will increase again in a few more couple of months let's just hope .
Yes I also hope so, it is expected that the price of bitcoin will cross the 1000 USD level, before starting of 2017, but we can see that the price of bitcoin is still trading below $770 in one sense the gradual increase in the price of bitcoin is good as it will lost for a long time because bitcoin is becoming more and more mature. So, I also expect some more increase in the price of bitcoin in starting of new year.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:14:19 AM

Well, until now I still believe bitcoin, but, I do not have much time to look for it at this time. but, lately I have free time, so I could come back looking for bitcoin. Well, I'm just surprised to see the price of bitcoin is very high at this time. bitcoin I hope that the price will reach $ 1,000 by year-end

nothing's impossible as we can see, the price increase is continuously approaching maybe it will not happen at the end of the but we see some changes after the year started it is almost 2017 but bitcoin still on $700 dollars so I think it will increase again in a few more couple of months let's just hope .
Yes I also hope so, it is expected that the price of bitcoin will cross the 1000 USD level, before starting of 2017, but we can see that the price of bitcoin is still trading below $770 in one sense the gradual increase in the price of bitcoin is good as it will lost for a long time because bitcoin is becoming more and more mature. So, I also expect some more increase in the price of bitcoin in starting of new year.
Thanks to ourselves for the continued support of bitcoin, it would not reach the success without our support and our great effort of keep promoting and patronizing the use of bitcoin. We believe because it benefits us and it will be more successful in the future and we are getting more benefits as well.
lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:36:22 AM

It is hard for Bitcoin to reach $1000. I expect more things will happen after the new year eve since Chinese investors may put more money into Bitcoin and mining system. We can not deny the impacts which Chinese has brought to Bitcoin. The majority of mining pool is located in China and right now, anything influences the China ecosystem, it will also affect Bitcoin. I believe Bitcoin price will drop before the New Year eve and rise significantly after it
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:59:53 AM

It is hard for Bitcoin to reach $1000. I expect more things will happen after the new year eve since Chinese investors may put more money into Bitcoin and mining system. We can not deny the impacts which Chinese has brought to Bitcoin. The majority of mining pool is located in China and right now, anything influences the China ecosystem, it will also affect Bitcoin. I believe Bitcoin price will drop before the New Year eve and rise significantly after it
They do help to make the price increase and that will continue to happen in the future, the fact that they have proven investing in bitcoin is very profitable they will continue doing the same thing until such time more people will be coming in due to the attractive price of bitcoin.

$1,000 would be easy if the price will continue to increase even slowly but constant.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TheBobman

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:21:01 AM

Yes you should believe in the bitcoin it has a great future a head and its also very profitable these days and it will be more and more too.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: