Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:48:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:42:51 AM

It is not a bad thing if you believe in Bitcoin because it can allow you to make money so if you want to make money you should believe in Bitcoin.
Try to invest in it I am sure you are going to make your money back plus profit.

If you don't believe in bitcoins then don't buy bitcoins like I do. Then find an online job or a signature campaign that pays bitcoin. Just save your earnings then after a year you sell it.

After you sell it you are going to believe in bitcoins. Believe me if you do what I told you , you will believe in bitcoin.
if you do not believe in bitcoin, then you do not need to look for bitcoin, and maybe you will miss a huge advantage. I suggest to continue to believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin has a huge potential to make a person better, both in business and in the world of profit. it is not very good to believe in bitcoin, right ? because it might make your life change if you believe, but you also have to keep trying
Agree, since bitcoin is still on it's early stage I believe we still have the advantage to profit and earn more when time comes that the price will go higher than what we see today. Bitcoin is deflating so expect that we will reach a new level of price every year.

Yes you are right with it, we have the advantage for me even though its too late to know about bitcoin. And we just need to keep on supporting and believing bitcoins because we all know that the price is going to increase in the future because the demand of bitcoins today is keep on increasing day after day.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:37:46 AM

We should believed in bitcoin for the continuous increasing its value and also it helps to build stronger future of bitcoin if we continue to used and promote bitcoin.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:45:48 AM

We should believed in bitcoin for the continuous increasing its value and also it helps to build stronger future of bitcoin if we continue to used and promote bitcoin.

Yes we don't have nothing else to do but keep on believing in bitcoin for sure we are going to benefit from it and going to make some profit when ever the price of bitcoin is going to increase for the next months or years. That's why don't lose hope for those people who are late investors.
Just keep on believing and you are going to have profits too just like those big time bitcoiners

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ironm@n

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:50:19 AM

You should, because it can give you control over your funds and the possibility to send fast and safe transactions.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 05:26:58 AM

You should, because it can give you control over your funds and the possibility to send fast and safe transactions.

Bitcoin is a safe sound currency we can use it in money transactions and also selling and purchasing, everything is safe and sound, and it is not end we also can use it in investment and trading. If you see than you can justified easily that bitcoin is popular crptocurrency because people believe on it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:00:05 AM

It is entirely up to the individual to believe in bitcoin or not. If he thinks that bitcoin is worth putting your money on and could benefit from it, then he should believe it. If the person is the type who is not too sure about what bitcoin's future will be, no one can't blame him for being skeptical about bitcoin's stability.
MariusAr

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:23:01 AM

You really should trust in bitcoin, because it's ever-growing and it can only go up in the future. Smiley
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:27:59 AM

Yes we don't have nothing else to do but keep on believing in bitcoin for sure we are going to benefit from it and going to make some profit when ever the price of bitcoin is going to increase for the next months or years. That's why don't lose hope for those people who are late investors.
Just keep on believing and you are going to have profits too just like those big time bitcoiners

Late investors still will get benefits from doing bitcoin trades. There are lots of price fluctuations that can happen anytime in bitcoin so no way they won't get profit unless they are really sucks when doing trades. Also if they choose bitcoin as an investment, there is no place for not believing it. Any investment you choose must be taken seriously.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:45:42 AM

Believing will not help all, we also need to move. By how? We should help the community circulate bitcoin so that the supply won't cut. This is what's happening now, people hold most of bitcoin making the circulation a little bit slow.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:25:57 PM

It is not a bad thing if you believe in Bitcoin because it can allow you to make money so if you want to make money you should believe in Bitcoin.
Try to invest in it I am sure you are going to make your money back plus profit.

If you don't believe in bitcoins then don't buy bitcoins like I do. Then find an online job or a signature campaign that pays bitcoin. Just save your earnings then after a year you sell it.

After you sell it you are going to believe in bitcoins. Believe me if you do what I told you , you will believe in bitcoin.
if you do not believe in bitcoin, then you do not need to look for bitcoin, and maybe you will miss a huge advantage. I suggest to continue to believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin has a huge potential to make a person better, both in business and in the world of profit. it is not very good to believe in bitcoin, right ? because it might make your life change if you believe, but you also have to keep trying
Agree, since bitcoin is still on it's early stage I believe we still have the advantage to profit and earn more when time comes that the price will go higher than what we see today. Bitcoin is deflating so expect that we will reach a new level of price every year.
i think we have already wasted such a precious time while remain untouched from bitcoin for last some years but i think we should not wast time any more. we should do trust on bitcoin and to invest our money here in bitcoin because bitcoin has still potential that the price will increase in near future.

Yes you are right with it, we have the advantage for me even though its too late to know about bitcoin. And we just need to keep on supporting and believing bitcoins because we all know that the price is going to increase in the future because the demand of bitcoins today is keep on increasing day after day.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:50:32 AM

Do not buy bitcoins with all of your money. Thumb rule investing is you should not invest all your money at same place rather do it in parts. This will reduce the risk of loss of your money and chances of profit will be really high.
You should believe in Bitcoin if you want to make money with it, it is a risk that you have to take if you want to invest in it.
But it can all pay off in the future.
Batelk

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:50:53 PM

Do not buy bitcoins with all of your money. Thumb rule investing is you should not invest all your money at same place rather do it in parts. This will reduce the risk of loss of your money and chances of profit will be really high.
You should believe in Bitcoin if you want to make money with it, it is a risk that you have to take if you want to invest in it.

That is right. I believe the bitcoin will be the currency of the future. I am trying to accumulate as many as possible.

ZenCash Conducting Private Transactions Worldwide Completely
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  Forum -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:03:56 PM

you can invest your money in bitcoin with satisfaction because bitcoin no more drop its price , now bitcoin are too powerful .

Believing Bitcoin is the right decision, the reason why I suggest this strongly is wherever you go for a investment you need the amount in hand but with bitcoin you have been given the opportunity to earn and make the investment for your future as well short term earnings.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:16:33 PM

That is right. I believe the bitcoin will be the currency of the future. I am trying to accumulate as many as possible.
Thats impossible that bitcoin will be currency and fiat will never change and replace it with bitcoin..
Bitcoin we can use it in online activity or just alternative for payment..
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:19:38 PM

Thats impossible that bitcoin will be currency and fiat will never change and replace it with bitcoin..

Bitcoin is and will always remain an alternative currency. Nothing will change that, and to be honest, I prefer Bitcoin as being an alternative. People believing in Bitcoin to replace fiat, keep dreaming!
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:26:06 PM

Bitcoin is and will always remain an alternative currency. Nothing will change that, and to be honest, I prefer Bitcoin as being an alternative. People believing in Bitcoin to replace fiat, keep dreaming!
Yeah many people are still keep dreaming that bitcoin will be currency! but the fact its not. bitcoin is use as alternative.. or investment also bitcoin is unpredictable so its impossible that fiat will replace with bitcoin..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Matt Guy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:31:50 PM

I think it's better to trust in Bitcoin than in Fiat, depending on your country the inflation for this currency can be a very big problem.
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 06:35:38 PM

I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money!

In this case its best buy not just once like a lottery ticket but to buy some every month or every week even for at least a year.    Dont buy more then one percent of your annual disposable income and you should be good risk wise.
We cant tell you what will happen but obviously the world finds bitcoin useful at least a bit and there are more people who do not and could use bitcoin to move their money in a transaction then the people who already have.  Most people who have used bitcoin agree its useful and done the job so its fair to assume more will in future, hence growth

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:46:53 PM

Sure, bitcoin is very good currency at my opinion and also i want to recommed it to everybody who still  don't use it, cause bitcoin is not only currency it's also an investments.

Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:58:19 PM

But if every system will change to digital system and everyone will prefer digital system of payment and at that time bitcoin become a more established and a more stable and reliable currency, then it will be the possibility that more than 70% population will prefer bitcoin as their payment for any purchase and transaction.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: