Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:14:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:10:26 PM

Yes I believe in bitcoin,first it gives me a chance to explore and highly motivated for a chances of earning.At first it may take risk but you have to give it a try,better earning is on bitcoin..
Thats good me too im believing in bitcoin because if we can't then we gonna stop using bitcoin and in bitcoin we gonna earn more money here than we expected for months and it is better to do some job in bitcoin because it easy to post and earn bitcoin per month and less risk right <3
Yeah, those who believe in bitcoin has the opportunity to earn and thats the best for me, there are so many things you can do with it. thats why i encourage also my friends to use it.

Bitcoin holds multiple benefits and features that it is offering to its users, and its also helping us in earning money from it so I truly believe that bitcoin will never disappoint us in near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:55:53 PM

Yes I believe in bitcoin,first it gives me a chance to explore and highly motivated for a chances of earning.At first it may take risk but you have to give it a try,better earning is on bitcoin..
Thats good me too im believing in bitcoin because if we can't then we gonna stop using bitcoin and in bitcoin we gonna earn more money here than we expected for months and it is better to do some job in bitcoin because it easy to post and earn bitcoin per month and less risk right <3
Yeah, those who believe in bitcoin has the opportunity to earn and thats the best for me, there are so many things you can do with it. thats why i encourage also my friends to use it.

Bitcoin holds multiple benefits and features that it is offering to its users, and its also helping us in earning money from it so I truly believe that bitcoin will never disappoint us in near future.

even not only in the near future, I believe also for the long term and the future of the bitcoin would be better.
We should see the bitcoin is a good future with the development of technologies that will continue to evolve. bitcoin is currently one of the currencies of the most phenomenal so that in the future should be better and bigger.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:59:14 PM

Everybody on this forum or almost everyone will answer yes on that question else we wouldn't really be here but bitcoin is showing promosing data. Ofcourse it has slowed down since the "hype" but it's still going strong and being more developed every week.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 05:10:04 PM

You forgot to mention that the best way to make money without the risk of it bitcoin mining. If you do not buy, only to extract, the losses can be avoided altogether.
bitcoin mining is not profitable right now thats why ordinary people shouldnt do it as it wouldnt make them money

if we only mining for bitcoin then i think its profitable any more unless you have big TH/s for the hardware and you can handle electricity fee with easy then you can still get profitable. but if you can't, then maybe you can consider to mining altcoin for an alternative solution because i see on altcoin market there is many altcoins that gets jump in a second, and beside that with mining altcoin, there are many altcoin with low difficulty that you can choose. and this is why, for now many people have to change with altcoin mining than bitcoin mining.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:12:26 PM

Yeah, You should believe in bitcoin because this community is one of the best evidence that bitcoin is real and its getting bigger every day,week,month and year Grin. If you're not satisfied within this community you can go and make your own research but i'm sure it will become a waste of time because in the end you will know that bitcoin is one of the best opportunity which you can earn money easier than other Roll Eyes.
The strong support for bitcoin ecosystem must be this community. Without the users base, bitcoin would not have achieved this much bigger market cap and adoption rates. This community must be doing very supportive role for the growth of bitcoin and we can believe in to the future of bitcoin by being one of them of this community.
yeah bitcoin gets a lot of support right now and this support is only going to grow so i think it can make me some good profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:49:09 AM

Yeah, You should believe in bitcoin because this community is one of the best evidence that bitcoin is real and its getting bigger every day,week,month and year Grin. If you're not satisfied within this community you can go and make your own research but i'm sure it will become a waste of time because in the end you will know that bitcoin is one of the best opportunity which you can earn money easier than other Roll Eyes.
The strong support for bitcoin ecosystem must be this community. Without the users base, bitcoin would not have achieved this much bigger market cap and adoption rates. This community must be doing very supportive role for the growth of bitcoin and we can believe in to the future of bitcoin by being one of them of this community.
yeah bitcoin gets a lot of support right now and this support is only going to grow so i think it can make me some good profit

That is going to keep on growing if more and more people are going to believe bitcoins. And that is why we should keep on believing bitcoins because we are going to help the adoption of bitcoin. And if we are going to keep on supporting and using bitcoins the price is going to increase and people are going to get interested to it because of it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:25:16 AM

Everybody on this forum or almost everyone will answer yes on that question else we wouldn't really be here but bitcoin is showing promosing data. Ofcourse it has slowed down since the "hype" but it's still going strong and being more developed every week.

I don't think that someone here in forum is not believing in bitcoin unless he is just new to bitcoin. I am going to keep on believing in bitcoin even we are experiencing some downfall and decrease in price. Because as long as we are going to keep on believing it bitcoin is going to keep on rising in the end because of the people who believes it.
The fact the we are here we are all believers, whether we are bitcoin lovers or haters we will still in bitcoin, the good thing is that majority of the members here in the community are true believers and we are keeping our hard work to promote bitcoin so we can all be profitable in the future.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:31:24 AM

I don't think that someone here in forum is not believing in bitcoin unless he is just new to bitcoin. I am going to keep on believing in bitcoin even we are experiencing some downfall and decrease in price. Because as long as we are going to keep on believing it bitcoin is going to keep on rising in the end because of the people who believes it.
The fact the we are here we are all believers, whether we are bitcoin lovers or haters we will still in bitcoin, the good thing is that majority of the members here in the community are true believers and we are keeping our hard work to promote bitcoin so we can all be profitable in the future.
Well, I think like that. basically all join in this forum are those who believe bitcoin. we all believe that bitcoin has the potential to make us have a lot of money, could even help us to establish new business so our income grow each day. I am pretty sure we have to believe in bitcoin
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:17:25 PM

agree it, each people who active at this forum, it indicates they are believe bitcoin.
i think all member of bitcoin using bitcoin too.
people who use bitcoin, it's indicates are believer too Roll Eyes
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:35:08 PM

Yeah,you should because if you already don't believe,you'll soon discover the real power BTC possesses and all the possibilities it gives you

You should believe in bitcoin because it has statistically proven to be a very profitable share. If you believe in it and have patience and invest as much as you can then you can make great money and profit over the years
If he can't trust or believe bitcoin then leave into bitcoin world because he don't have space on the world of bitcoin for sure there are more profitable in bitcoin if he gonna believe it he should buy bitcoin now then starting discovering things on how he going to do to grow his bitcoin for trading and many more.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:38:32 PM

Yeah,you should because if you already don't believe,you'll soon discover the real power BTC possesses and all the possibilities it gives you

You should believe in bitcoin because it has statistically proven to be a very profitable share. If you believe in it and have patience and invest as much as you can then you can make great money and profit over the years
If he can't trust or believe bitcoin then leave into bitcoin world because he don't have space on the world of bitcoin for sure there are more profitable in bitcoin if he gonna believe it he should buy bitcoin now then starting discovering things on how he going to do to grow his bitcoin for trading and many more.
Buying bitcoin doesn't mean trusting bitcoin,maybe someone just want to save up their wealth to avoid crisis when actually they're not trusting it and it's just like gambling for him

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:33:37 PM

Buying bitcoin doesn't mean trusting bitcoin,maybe someone just want to save up their wealth to avoid crisis when actually they're not trusting it and it's just like gambling for him

I don't think so that they are going to buy bitcoin without any reason. And that is one of the reason because they trust bitcoin and many people are doing that since they are believing bitcoin that is going to pump in the future they are buying today and just keep on holding it for a long time while waiting for the price increase.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
2legit2

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:04:54 PM

well the support it gets right now it is definitely not enough right now, i think you should believe in it though

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM

Code:
[center][table][tr]
[td][b][size=7px][color=#2ebe5f]◉

◉[/color][/size][/b][/td]
[td][size=2pt][color=transparent].[/color][/size]
[center][url=mintdice.com/game/casino/slots?utm_source=BCT&utm_medium=Sig&utm_campaign=MD&utm_term=Hero][size=9pt][b][font=Arial][color=#2ebe5f]MULTIPLE CURRENCIES. MULTIPLE GAMES. DONE BETTER.[/color][/font][/b][/size]
[size=9pt][font=Arial][color=#838282]Introducing[size=7pt]  [/size]the[size=7pt]  [/size]world's[size=7pt]  [/size]best[size=7pt]  [/size]fully[size=7pt]  [/size]featured[size=7pt]  [/size]cryptocurrency[size=8pt]  [/size]casino[/color][/font][/size][/url][/center][/td]
[td][b][size=7px][color=#2ebe5f]◉

◉[/color][/size][/b][/td]
[td][font=monospace][size=2px]
[url=facebook.com/MintDiceOnline/][color=#838282]  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/url]
[url=instagram.com/mintdice/][color=#838282]  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/url][/size][/font][/td]
[td][font=monospace][size=2px]
[url=twitter.com/MintDice][color=#838
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:43:46 AM

well the support it gets right now it is definitely not enough right now, i think you should believe in it though

It is true let us just keep on supporting bitcoin on ways like selling, buying, trading, investing, and all other aspects which will keep it going and moving.  Making this things will give the impression to people who are not into bitcoin that bitcoin is a stable digital currency.  That they should try it also because it proves that it can do the same thing as fiat currency can do.
Catmony

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:52:21 AM

By this time many have already started trusting bitcoin and using it just like another form of cash for their daily life uses. And this is also true that bitcoin have lots of potential to grow as payment system in future, with few care while doing bitcoin transaction it is as easy as normal method of payments.
Seansky

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:38:13 PM

You should believe in bitcoin. Even if the price dumps, you can regain your loss when a pump happen. You can also multiply your money easily via altcoin trading, investment, etc. You can just let your money sit and then wait for a pump then sell, then wait for a dump then buy. Doing that you earn money with your invested money easily without that much of an effort.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:33:17 PM

I dont think you should believe into thte bitcoin because i know from experience that you are going to get rid of your coins if you are just holding and holding be sure spent some.
Johnyloco

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:35:33 PM

Yeah if you aren't going to believe in bitcoin then you are just going to miss the most exciting part of your journey in bitcoin which is going to happen very soon. So if you are going to surrender and going to stop believing in bitcoin then for sure you are going to feel sorry in the end when you are going to see the price of bitcoin at very good price.
Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:51:40 PM

i dont think you should believe into the bitcoin and that is more because i know for sure that most of the time people are not guessing they are only trying to get the best out of it
adibe

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:02:31 PM

Yes, you should believe in bitcoin, because many people already use bitcoin and there is no problem with bitcoin and also you can earn money with bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: