Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 09:28:22 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 218652 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 644

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:25:31 AM

Yes I should believe in fiat because it has more to do with my life specially in financial support of our daily living and fiat is very important in exchanging bitcoin digital currency to fiat cash currency. Without fiat you cannot spend your bitcoin on local purchases of goods special at wet markets accepting cash. Those reasons make strong foundation of my belief of fiat aside from bitcoin which has also more advantages nowadays.
I thought it was a necessity to believe in fiat so did believe in bitcoin. because you also live from bitcoit right>
work and earn income from bitcoin. so i think you should believe in bitcoin

Yes if you are hoping and living with bitcoin nowadays then you should believe in bitcoin too. Because in such type of businesses you must do believe and keep the faith for it. And if there are people saying that they don't believe then they are using it then they are just fooling themselves because they are using it and gets benefit from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:23:46 PM

Yes I should believe in fiat because it has more to do with my life specially in financial support of our daily living and fiat is very important in exchanging bitcoin digital currency to fiat cash currency. Without fiat you cannot spend your bitcoin on local purchases of goods special at wet markets accepting cash. Those reasons make strong foundation of my belief of fiat aside from bitcoin which has also more advantages nowadays.
I thought it was a necessity to believe in fiat so did believe in bitcoin. because you also live from bitcoit right>

Yes if you are hoping and living with bitcoin nowadays then you should believe in bitcoin too. Because in such type of businesses you must do believe and keep the faith for it. And if there are people saying that they don't believe then they are using it then they are just fooling themselves because they are using it and gets benefit from it.

You don't really have to be living in btc to believe in it. If you've used it once, then i think that would be enough to make you believe in bitcoin and all its benefits. It took me just a day when btc was introduced to me and i immediately knew this was something worth my time. And the price of bitcoin then was not even close to what its price is currently

crazycatwoman03

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:24:49 PM

Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

Many people still have doubts about bitcoin and afraid to try it. But if having friends who are in bitcoin industry helps in the process of starting to learn. It is not just that you have to believe in bitcoin, you may want to try it to know what bitcoin and understanding bitcoin can do.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
prass tyo

Activity: 294

-"Where A.I. Does Business"-

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:40:45 PM

I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

I suggest to buy bitcoin, but wait for a good time to buy his intent wait until the price of bitcoin lows for this year

igorokavg13

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:26:50 PM

Yes, you should believe in bitcoin, as you can see now the value so far is getting so high. So what are you waiting for if you can buy bitcoin take the chance as long as you can afford to buy it.
You don't need any reason to convince you right now. As I believe bitcoin, last year I bought 8 bitcoins, and now the price has risen several times. Investment is risky, if you are afraid of losing money, then I suggest you put money in the bank.
Exactly, investment does not guaranteed automatic success, so if you are afraid and you are not a risk taker then it's not for you. We came here because we want to grow our money fast and not just because others said it's very lucrative here but because we believe on the potential of bitcoin.

Yes, I believe in the potential of Bitcoin. And if we are here, it is no longer necessary to doubt Bitcoin. Who monitors this cryptocurrency few years, he can ensure that profitable to buy Bitcoin
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:26:28 AM

You don't really have to be living in btc to believe in it. If you've used it once, then i think that would be enough to make you believe in bitcoin and all its benefits. It took me just a day when btc was introduced to me and i immediately knew this was something worth my time. And the price of bitcoin then was not even close to what its price is currently

Yes we know about that. But the use of having bitcoin is to live for and use it for whatever we want. And together the believe on spending it and buying it is always there. And wow, you surely is a fast learner and almost the same thing with me, it is introduced to me for a couple of hours and I did the rest for knowing it more.

Vaskiy

Activity: 784

High End Solutions In Trading Technology Since2009

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:48:03 AM

Yes, you should believe in bitcoin, as you can see now the value so far is getting so high. So what are you waiting for if you can buy bitcoin take the chance as long as you can afford to buy it.
You don't need any reason to convince you right now. As I believe bitcoin, last year I bought 8 bitcoins, and now the price has risen several times. Investment is risky, if you are afraid of losing money, then I suggest you put money in the bank.
Exactly, investment does not guaranteed automatic success, so if you are afraid and you are not a risk taker then it's not for you. We came here because we want to grow our money fast and not just because others said it's very lucrative here but because we believe on the potential of bitcoin.

Yes, I believe in the potential of Bitcoin. And if we are here, it is no longer necessary to doubt Bitcoin. Who monitors this cryptocurrency few years, he can ensure that profitable to buy Bitcoin
Bitcoin is growing with high potential and the truth is that one who believes and start using it will get profited. The people who hesitate and stand away will surely feel in the future when bitcoin grow high and high with continuous adoption and support from all sectors and by governments.

secretservice

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:55:53 AM

Well, Bitcoin is an asset, and has several aspects that other digital assets have, so in order to make good decisions in the market it is necessary for you to do your own research and try to understand this technology. This is the best way to make a decision.
Coin_trader

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 04:35:55 AM

yes, you should believe in Bitcoin, it will makes you rich. look how far this coin go and expect to soar high and go some miles as the time goes.
Bitcoin is money.

LOOKING for a good signature campaign...
anasis

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:36:38 AM

yes, you should believe in Bitcoin, it will makes you rich. look how far this coin go and expect to soar high and go some miles as the time goes.
Bitcoin is money.
Bitcoin really brings the money, very good. I look forward to rising prices in the near future and the most important time to have time to make bets when the question to be or not to be bitcoin will become more serious.
DoublerHunter

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:18:08 PM

Bitcoin is money.
Bitcoin really brings the money, very good. I look forward to rising prices in the near future and the most important time to have time to make bets when the question to be or not to be bitcoin will become more serious.
Bitcoin truly brings money because of its volatility on its price so that is why bitcoin is really good investment and we should keep believing in bitcoin that it will be higher especially on the price and also bitcoin brings a lot of opportunities to earn like trading either bitcoin or altcoin which is good for users who want to extend their source of income.

Capradina

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:27:14 PM

It is difficult to trust bitcoin as an investment. I still work with bitcoin only as a commodity or as a pay-for my work. Of course, mining bitcoin is also of paramount importance.

Not an issue anymore, if bitcoin is a digital currency that gives many advantages for all of us. Because in addition to we can invest in the bitcoin, we can also find work in maya to be paid using bitcoin. Bitcoin is a revolution of the digital currencies are already used to appear, but keep in mind. that bitcoin certainly has negative side if we use it for things that are not true, and every negative thing definitely provide bad impacts for everyone

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
bncbnc

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:53:53 PM

I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

I Know a lot of people believe on bitcoins and its future, the price increase we've seen is the proof that bitcoin is very valuable to us. As there are more people who are willing to spend money to have bitcoins and circulate it, the more it will be successful.
Also, if we believe, we should not only believe because the current price is high and increasing but also when in times where our support is needed and that is when crisis happen.
yes we should also believe on bitcoin and as time pass our believe on bitcoin is increasing more and more. i think even those people who will invest their money right now in bitcoin even they can make money from bitcoin because the price is still expecting to increase more and more.

▄▄████████▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
  ██████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
            ▀▀████████▀▀
bitPlay 
        ████
    █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
    █  ████
        ████
      EARN UP TO 5.9% DAILY INVESTING IN eSPORTS   
    ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃    Choose a plan, make a deposit and enjoy the profit!     

████
████  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █
████
✔ DDOS Protection
✔ SHA-2/2048-BIT SSL Encryption
✔ Brilliant Solutions
✔ Fast Income
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:27:17 AM

It is difficult to trust bitcoin as an investment. I still work with bitcoin only as a commodity or as a pay-for my work. Of course, mining bitcoin is also of paramount importance.

Not an issue anymore, if bitcoin is a digital currency that gives many advantages for all of us. Because in addition to we can invest in the bitcoin, we can also find work in maya to be paid using bitcoin. Bitcoin is a revolution of the digital currencies are already used to appear, but keep in mind. that bitcoin certainly has negative side if we use it for things that are not true, and every negative thing definitely provide bad impacts for everyone
No doubt about it bitcoin has some negative effects, for example a large amount of bitcoin is being dumped into the black market, because of how bitcoin makes us anonymous and free us from the tracking of the governments some people use this in the wrong way to do illegal things like selling drugs and hacking.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Xester

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:02:23 AM

Bitcoin is still in its early age as a currency compared to other traditional currencies. As such its potential to grow more in value will continue to spike the market until its maximum price will hit the market. Though bitcoin has a limited supply and the users demand is very high there is still a limit as to the price increase. That value will be around 100 million dollars per bitcoin, it will take more years to reach that value and so it is good to invest in bitcoin right now.

choppork

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:02:49 AM

No doubt about it bitcoin has some negative effects, for example a large amount of bitcoin is being dumped into the black market, because of how bitcoin makes us anonymous and free us from the tracking of the governments some people use this in the wrong way to do illegal things like selling drugs and hacking.

There's no reason why a black market person will convert his bitcoins to fiat. Using fiat will only lead him to getting exposed, it's risky for him. I don't even think that shady businesses are actually using bitcoins because if they do, the price of bitcoin will be much more than what it is right now. I'm talking about some mafia level here, not some lame teenager's "I use the deepweb" type of black market.

Bitcoin's market cap is $20B and the amount of money being transacted in illegal activities surely is much more than that.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Winter1986

Activity: 267

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:23:21 PM

There's no reason why a black market person will convert his bitcoins to fiat. Using fiat will only lead him to getting exposed, it's risky for him. I don't even think that shady businesses are actually using bitcoins because if they do, the price of bitcoin will be much more than what it is right now. I'm talking about some mafia level here, not some lame teenager's "I use the deepweb" type of black market.

Bitcoin's market cap is $20B and the amount of money being transacted in illegal activities surely is much more than that.
And how much more will it last? All the yelling they want legalization and government are also looking for ways to distinguish between income and the number of taxes. So these desires can come true for all of us on the mountain. It is necessary to closely and carefully what the want and desire.
BeGoods

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:55:27 PM

Bitcoin is still in its early age as a currency compared to other traditional currencies. As such its potential to grow more in value will continue to spike the market until its maximum price will hit the market. Though bitcoin has a limited supply and the users demand is very high there is still a limit as to the price increase. That value will be around 100 million dollars per bitcoin, it will take more years to reach that value and so it is good to invest in bitcoin right now.
especially when everyone is using bitcoin bitcoin with a limited supply of course the price of bitcoin will be rising in the future. I believe it will happen, due to ongoing deployment of bitcoin

bncbnc

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:40:22 PM

especially when everyone is using bitcoin bitcoin with a limited supply of course the price of bitcoin will be rising in the future. I believe it will happen, due to ongoing deployment of bitcoin
yes that is very right. the number of bitcoin users are increasing too much and that is the reason that the supply will decrease and so the price of bitcoin will increase as no one is welling to sell their bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
  ██████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
            ▀▀████████▀▀
bitPlay 
        ████
    █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
    █  ████
        ████
      EARN UP TO 5.9% DAILY INVESTING IN eSPORTS   
    ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃    Choose a plan, make a deposit and enjoy the profit!     

████
████  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █
████
✔ DDOS Protection
✔ SHA-2/2048-BIT SSL Encryption
✔ Brilliant Solutions
✔ Fast Income
patrickmh

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 07:59:18 PM

yes that is very right. the number of bitcoin users are increasing too much and that is the reason that the supply will decrease and so the price of bitcoin will increase as no one is welling to sell their bitcoin.

Majority of users are holding their coins to make higher profits in future but there are also many users who are selling or spending their coins on regular basis either in buying goods or on gambling sites and to make bitcoin a stronger currency we need to spend them and if everyone will keep on holding their coins then price will not go higher to our expected level and it will also make it a weaker currency.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.