Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would/Do you spend your current bitcoins in stores (or online)?
Yes - 215 (54%)
No - 183 (46%)
Total Voters: 398

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins?  (Read 257556 times)
NordicRanger

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:05:16 AM

I actively spend my bitcoins on gambling. Well maybe it`s not a good thing, but I like to play. And like any other gambler sometimes I have some amount sometimes I`m on zero. Anyway it`s noting big for now I earn from campaign and some faucet`s and I gamble with that actively.
I have spend some Bitcoins on gambling bit not that much because I am not a gambler and now that I look back it was just a waist because I lost them. I do not do it anymore because I know I am going to regret it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 08:26:22 AM

I actively spend my bitcoins on gambling. Well maybe it`s not a good thing, but I like to play. And like any other gambler sometimes I have some amount sometimes I`m on zero. Anyway it`s noting big for now I earn from campaign and some faucet`s and I gamble with that actively.
I have spend some Bitcoins on gambling bit not that much because I am not a gambler and now that I look back it was just a waist because I lost them. I do not do it anymore because I know I am going to regret it.

Yeah gambling is very risky ones to spend your money but you need a wise choice for that. And if you do gambling make sure you gamble what you afford to lose and many people here engaged in gambling and theyre earning with it because they study well the system.
And also i spend bitcoin on buying service here in the furom.

znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:52:14 AM

stop gambling is a good thing to do, but don't let it affect your choice between spending your bitcoin actively or not. your bad experience in gambling may hurt your feeling but spending bitcoin is a completely different thing.
Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:50:28 PM

stop gambling is a good thing to do, but don't let it affect your choice between spending your bitcoin actively or not. your bad experience in gambling may hurt your feeling but spending bitcoin is a completely different thing.

If you treat gambling just as an entertainment, then it is a good way to pass time. Just do not gamble too much.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:05:59 PM

Well, I spent almost every week bitcoin I have, and sometimes I exchange it for dollars. but I also have to wait halving bitcoin deposits occur

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Boosterious

Activity: 308

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:45:09 PM

Not,i'm not active to spend bitcoin on store,i am still waiting for the right time to spent my bitcoin daily,maybe if bitcoin price have stable like gold,its a good time to use bitcoin for payment.

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 06:30:56 PM

According to the poll spenders are getting a higher percentage but it is not that far from those who dont want to spend. It is a good thing to circulate bitcoin also. Make use of it so that stores and retailers will get hooked to it.

Circulation of bitcoin is a good thing and much needed for the growth of bitcoin. But right now than spending on unnecessary products its better to save the bitcoin and spend actively when necessary products can be bought directly with bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:37:25 PM

According to the poll spenders are getting a higher percentage but it is not that far from those who dont want to spend. It is a good thing to circulate bitcoin also. Make use of it so that stores and retailers will get hooked to it.

Circulation of bitcoin is a good thing and much needed for the growth of bitcoin. But right now than spending on unnecessary products its better to save the bitcoin and spend actively when necessary products can be bought directly with bitcoin.

spending now is not the smart thing as we are now closed to halving and we can expect higher price by then so its good to hold our coins for next few months.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:42:41 PM

spending now is not the smart thing as we are now closed to halving and we can expect higher price by then so its good to hold our coins for next few months.

You are right about that spending right now is just stupid with the halving that is coming, but in fact it also can be good because it is helping the bitcoin of course, the only downside is that there is most likely a price increase coming.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:53:54 PM

I am not actively spending the bitcoin. I only use it when I have to. I hold most of the bitcoins for the long term.
if only withstand. I think it's not spend bitcoin. if everyone is using bitcoin, and spending bitcoin. is it possible bitcoin price could rise ? because i see if we always spend bitcoin it could help bitcoin
I heard it can help to increase prices of bitcoin. Maybe that's why some say if more people come to bitcoin, prices increase.

Yeah, if there is circulation of bitcoins then the price would be much higher in future, if everyone would keep on holding without using it, price will fall down, so its better to spend bitcoins.
So people must know that for increasing the value of bitcoin they must be spent, however I do not exactly know the technical mechanism.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:19:52 PM

In my country there are not many ways to spend bitcoin. Therefore i am accumlating as many bitcoins as i can.
Hopefully some day the eco-system here in india will be mature.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:29:32 PM

In my country there are not many ways to spend bitcoin. Therefore i am accumlating as many bitcoins as i can.
Hopefully some day the eco-system here in india will be mature.
bitcoin does not necessarily have to spend online or in your own country. I know there are still very rare store that accepts bitcoin in your country
but you can shop around online. there are many merchants here

xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:33:33 PM

Well, I spent almost every week bitcoin I have, and sometimes I exchange it for dollars. but I also have to wait halving bitcoin deposits occur
I think it's better, you don't spend your bitcoin to exchange to the dollar because it would be advantageous if you hold bitcoin and sell bitcoin in your local exchanger when price up but it's your choice.

BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 03:24:35 AM

I think it's better, you don't spend your bitcoin to exchange to the dollar because it would be advantageous if you hold bitcoin and sell bitcoin in your local exchanger when price up but it's your choice.

I think nowdays better to hold bitcoin you will never know when price increasing,so really better to hold. I am holding my coins and waiting for halving cause i belive in profit.

znickelbackz

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:38:45 AM

If you treat gambling just as an entertainment, then it is a good way to pass time. Just do not gamble too much.

nah, the decision has been made, let the man do what he must do. stay away from gambling is still the best option, whatsoever. don't annoy him more. he is already moving on.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 08:37:57 AM

nah, the decision has been made, let the man do what he must do. stay away from gambling is still the best option, whatsoever. don't annoy him more. he is already moving on.

You cant tell people to stop becausr first of all it is there money and they have right were do they want to spend it and when he is happy in gambling so let them be because it doesnt effect you if they lose money. Me also spend my little percent of my bitcoin in sports betting like nba and soccer. Im also spending it to tradings it is also called gambling.

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:52:19 AM

You are right about that spending right now is just stupid with the halving that is coming, but in fact it also can be good because it is helping the bitcoin of course, the only downside is that there is most likely a price increase coming.

Nah who cares for halving if you really want to spend your coins or you really need to convert it in your fiat. Id rather use my coins even when there's halving coming if I really need money. I can accumulate coins again so why being like that.
adibe

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:56:26 AM

I think nowdays better to hold bitcoin you will never know when price increasing,so really better to hold. I am holding my coins and waiting for halving cause i belive in profit.

Yeah, i'm sure in the end of April, the price of bitcoin will increase so much. and i think it's the best time to spend your bitcoin by selling all and turn it into fiat.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:06:45 AM

Yeah, i'm sure in the end of April, the price of bitcoin will increase so much. and i think it's the best time to spend your bitcoin by selling all and turn it into fiat.

There's no right price to convert our fiat. If you have the guts to sold your coins today at any price then it's up to you. Just remember that you made profit out of your buying rate.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:08:38 AM

I spend usually a part of my bitcoins and i try to hold the remaining because i expect that the Bitcoin's price will increase highly in the near future. Spending all the coins isn't profitable because if the price rise to the moon we lose a great opportunity.
No for the holding it is not the factor that they do not find any physical place to invest, if they need it they can convert them to fiat easily and can use them the real purpose of them of holding their bitcoin is only waiting for the halving.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: