Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can u lose with gambling?  (Read 28291 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:52:42 PM

Setting goal in loosing and winning is really good and it's really make sense when you are really want a good profit every week and i will make that good strategy not to lose but sometimes i lose and that's really big 0.12 last lose in gambling and i want to get that again. I bet sometimes 0.05 sometimes and if i lose i never bet again.
We are actually doing that but seems it's hard to follow once we are in the actual gambling, I think gambling is not for people who have a weak heart and can easily distracted by his emotion in the game. We need to be very clever in gambling if we wanted to win.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:11:11 PM

I do  gamble  for a  particular amount ,  lets  just say an extra  money  and thats what  i use to gamble and  as  far as  i know   gambling  results are  mostly  the same which is  lossing  thats  why  i  dont  regret on the end  because   i  only spent  a small fraction of  my money   and   im  playing  just  to satisfy my leisure.

Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 07:07:01 AM

I do  gamble  for a  particular amount ,  lets  just say an extra  money  and thats what  i use to gamble and  as  far as  i know   gambling  results are  mostly  the same which is  lossing  thats  why  i  dont  regret on the end  because   i  only spent  a small fraction of  my money   and   im  playing  just  to satisfy my leisure.
although it is difficult to limit yourself in gambling, but as i faced so much lost in previous gambling therefore then i decide to limit my gambling so as to prevent my self from any kind of further lost.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 12:34:35 PM

although it is difficult to limit yourself in gambling, but as i faced so much lost in previous gambling therefore then i decide to limit my gambling so as to prevent my self from any kind of further lost.
Actually it isn't difficult to limit yourself in gambling especially the amount you'll be gambling. Just do what he does and gamble extra money only and remember that you are gambling not only for profit but mostly just to have fun.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:09:21 AM

You can lose a lot of money with gambling but its really depending on how you of course are gambling and also if you are setting a limit on yourself.
The losings can be unlimited.
I think it should be the other way, the winning is unlimited because if we don't have the money we cannot play gambling. The sad thing is people are easily tempted with the money in the bankroll to win it without even thinking of their real chances to win that amount.

Well if you are going to look it at the reality. Losing is really unlimited but winnings is limited.
In every aspect of gambling, if you are winning it tends that you are not going to stop gambling so tendency you are just going to lose it again and again.
That's what gamble what it is, after winning the game you will still loose in the end. So if I were you, after winning the game, don't bet again, I will Use the money that I actually win in gambling in my other interests and use it to enjoy myself and also my friends, Don't bet again after winning. Because in the end if did not stop betting you play just useless!
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:51:31 PM

I am kind a person who can loose all money available at the moment when results are appearing not accordingly. This is what I have gone through last year when I lost more than 3 Bitcoins in matter of minutes. I was aware of the danger that I can loose all money but still relaying on luck I went with all in but lost being unlucky with foolish act.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:54:18 PM

Brief you can lose all your hard earned money with gambling. We can't provide an exact amount which we can lose through gambling because it's unlimited especially if the gambler is addicted.

especially those people who do not have knowledge about bitcoin and do not have any skills and besides this they come and spend their money into gambling, they lose all of them, it is not only the matter of gambling but in any field if you do not know about it you will lose there.
You do not need to study gambling that much if the games you loves to play are those type of games that has a house advantage because no strategy would work, you just need to study on bankroll management and know your purpose in gambling.
Yeah,studying gambling does not make's sense when you play with positive house edge actually,
you will lose always at the long run.
Only way to have something won is really big balance/big luck Grin
I can lose a lot,i dont care about those money :[
But for me, we don't need more knowledge in gambling as long as we are lucky enough to win, we can win the game. Smiley yes sometimes we also need strategy, but once you play that game you can actually learn while you are playing. And as I know small bettors are much more smarter way of betting than to the big bettors. Smiley just an opinion.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:14:26 PM

I can lose in gambling is estimated and i already calculated it because of net profit and i lose 0.075 in total but it doesn't matter to me because i withdrew some good profit sometimes but i know that my negative profit is also my total lose i want to earn them back but it'sreally hard for me to win that straight.
if one has no limit in gambling the he can lose any amount of in trading as well as in gambling,therefore to me i have limited my lost as well as profit up to a certain limit and that is that reason that if the price of bitcoin start loosing or if i am loosing money in bitcoin i can lost up to a certain limit and when i reach to that limit i stop playing gambling any more and that really protect me from a big lost.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2030
Merit: 590

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:07:32 PM

This is opposite from topic "How much can u win with gambling?". Well I`m on zero again, I`m looking how much I can win with gambling but actually I`m tryin to calculate how much can i lose. It`s always small amout`s but after many times this several small amount`s becoming one big one. There is some crazy stories on internet about people that have it all in one moment...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/10976770/Online-gambling-how-I-lost-my-wife-children-and-750000.html
And this guy started  with almost nothing and made almost $500,000 gambling with Bitcoin, then he lost it all in about 60 seconds. https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1ch7wb/

So pretty simple question, how much can YOU lose with gambling?
So sad that he lose that big amount of money and the worst part is he even lost his wife and children, if I were that maybe I will build a small business and will save it when emergency come.

teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:39:08 AM

There is no limit as to what amount a gambler can lose, you can lose literally everything. Just always be sensible with your finances & never gamble with amounts you can't afford to lose.
You can lose everything when you decide to gamble because that is just how it can go I never spend to much on gambling.
If you lose then just walk away, never come back with more money because you will lose that as well accept defeat.
Yeah, we need to accept the fact when we lose in our game, not even in gambling games but also apply it in real life so that we can move forward and seek some other things that make us grow.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:43:06 AM

There is no limit as to what amount a gambler can lose, you can lose literally everything. Just always be sensible with your finances & never gamble with amounts you can't afford to lose.
You can lose everything when you decide to gamble because that is just how it can go I never spend to much on gambling.
If you lose then just walk away, never come back with more money because you will lose that as well accept defeat.
Yeah, we need to accept the fact when we lose in our game, not even in gambling games but also apply it in real life so that we can move forward and seek some other things that make us grow.

That is true mate. In life, we cannot be all winners at all times - same thing as we cannot be all a loser at all times. There is always up and downs. And that song is very true when it says what goes up must come down. Hence, if we vividly know all of these facts in life, then we can just easily move on when we stumble and fall.
jossiel

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 12:19:55 PM

That is true mate. In life, we cannot be all winners at all times - same thing as we cannot be all a loser at all times. There is always up and downs. And that song is very true when it says what goes up must come down. Hence, if we vividly know all of these facts in life, then we can just easily move on when we stumble and fall.

And it is not a basis on how much you can lose with gambling to tell people what is your character and what is your stand in the society.

Most of the people who are striving to move on are the ones who mostly needed to accept the fact about losing.

They needed to motivate themselves so that they will be able to start again with their life.

Even I, I manage to lose everything in gambling but it doesn't help me to grow and make my decisions wisely as I gamble.

<<- Rent this out ->>
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:28:20 PM

Yes, losses is not an ending point everywhere, particularly in gambling too.
It is a most common incident and we need to come across and more forward always, because once we get start with gambling we need to accept both profits and losses with the same mentality else we could not be a good gambler by not having addictions. Usually, gamblers get addictions when they chase their losses.
8Habits

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:29:04 PM

And it is not a basis on how much you can lose with gambling to tell people what is your character and what is your stand in the society.

Most of the people who are striving to move on are the ones who mostly needed to accept the fact about losing.

They needed to motivate themselves so that they will be able to start again with their life.

Even I, I manage to lose everything in gambling but it doesn't help me to grow and make my decisions wisely as I gamble.

THat is right mate.. and by the way, no one says about the amount of losing as basis for our character though, just saying.. But yeah, in life, we need to either win or learn.. learn from previous mistakes and tried not to do it again and again..
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:39:07 PM

THat is right mate.. and by the way, no one says about the amount of losing as basis for our character though, just saying.. But yeah, in life, we need to either win or learn.. learn from previous mistakes and tried not to do it again and again..
The only possible outcome of our actions to determine if we have learn is when we can minimize our loses. Admit it that it's hard to win in gambling as per statistics but we can reduce our loses if we prefer to do it.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
8Habits

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:45:57 PM

The only possible outcome of our actions to determine if we have learn is when we can minimize our loses. Admit it that it's hard to win in gambling as per statistics but we can reduce our loses if we prefer to do it.

You are right there mate.. Sometimes it is our ego or some pride that makes us being a loser at the end of the day when we gamble.. Every time we lose and somebody is watching, we tend to bet more even if it hurts already..haha but if we disregard pride and all emotions and follow what we have learned on past bets, then we can mitigate loses..
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:09:44 PM

If you do not know how to controll yourself you can lose everything you have with gambling and you  can lose even more borrowing then being in debt.

Btw I think that online gambling is a bit safer than the real life one because you don't have those "friends" sitting around and always offering to "help" you with a loan.
I agree with this sometimes we are just loosing our control into our self and that's a result of loosing in gambling but every one keep loosing if they are trying to push them selves to make more profit if you already win then try to be contented and get back on another they to gambling try to entertainment and ask for advices.
frankmb

Activity: 308

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:17:37 PM

If you do not know how to controll yourself you can lose everything you have with gambling and you  can lose even more borrowing then being in debt.

Btw I think that online gambling is a bit safer than the real life one because you don't have those "friends" sitting around and always offering to "help" you with a loan.
I agree with this sometimes we are just loosing our control into our self and that's a result of loosing in gambling but every one keep loosing if they are trying to push them selves to make more profit if you already win then try to be contented and get back on another they to gambling try to entertainment and ask for advices.

That is why gambling should be considered a fun game and not to gain profit. The longer we play the more likely it is we lose, gambling isn't made for the users to win but for the house to win. And many people have to lose so a few people can walk out with a profit.

I won big but after the big win of 40 btc in 2015 I lost 50 btc this year.
So basically I've done it the right way.  Wink
tabas

Activity: 2954
Merit: 724

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:19:30 PM

I do agree with those real life gambling because of those friends of yours that are the ones who are pushing you to lose more money as you gamble. And always says, that's fine for you can still win for the next round. But what is happening I can even lose everything I have for that day without any precautions that I'm losing because of them.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:23:04 PM

If you do not know how to controll yourself you can lose everything you have with gambling and you  can lose even more borrowing then being in debt.

Yes if we control our emotions in gambling then we can reduce our losing chances when we are in play. And sometimes this self-control will help you to make a profit. I don't know how much I lose in gambling. But majorly I lost money in slot games. So now I will play slot games with ver less money. And I am trying to control my emotions when I am in long run win/loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: