Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:12:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin go to $500  (Read 21891 times)
Sandroxa

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:04:23 PM

-snip-

I'm also thinking this, the people that are only interested in the halving will only buy the bitcoin a couple weeks before the halving.
This is for us also good because indeed the price will rise because of the people that are rapidly buying before the halving is gonna be done.
But that time will be much harder for them to buy bitcoin as at that time there will be more buyers the demand will be at height and the price will be more than $500 and they will have lost some good opportunities in buying early.

Truly most people will think about the past price and think they could have bought some bitcoins. Now the price has started to rise from the long time stable value around $410 - $420. So we can expect $500 in the near than expected.
There is a possibility indeed that the value can be so high, but you dont know when it will happen and that is the problem sometimes you should to take some risks with Bitcoin.
I can tell you that it will not reach that value soon because it keeps stable now and that is quite bad.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:04:39 PM

There is a high probability that bitcoin will achieve $500 or more as we reached the coming next months, when will be the peak? By end of May or last week of June? Sure it will be an exciting moment to watch as bitcoin will rise in value. Smiley

No doubt about that..We will be seeing it after few months..By now we could almost see its effect on the price, whenever it dips a little, it immediately pumps up...I hope that it will continue til July...Or we will see what will happen after the halving...I'm afraid that it might go down again to $400 after the halving..I might be wrong..
Billhill

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 12:12:37 PM

The price gone hit 1000$ and maybe more this summer keep your btc
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3021

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 12:18:52 PM

$1000 price value for bitcoin for this year is impossible and i think the price will hit only around $600-$800 value..
But maybe it will hit to 1000 we don't know the price flactuate and we don't know what is the effect of block halving...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Billhill

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 12:20:44 PM

i think  the effect on btc gone be explosive but everything go up and everything down
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:23:26 PM

$1000 price value for bitcoin for this year is impossible and i think the price will hit only around $600-$800 value..
But maybe it will hit to 1000 we don't know the price flactuate and we don't know what is the effect of block halving...

Its really difficult to predict that where bitcoin will land at the end of the year and what will be its value but looking at the halving in next couple of months I think $500 is possible to achieve.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:43:08 PM

I think early next month , Bitcoin may hit $ 500. The reason being halving is near by and people are expecting a lot of rise in this currency.
Lets hope for the best
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:05:14 PM

I think early next month , Bitcoin may hit $ 500. The reason being halving is near by and people are expecting a lot of rise in this currency.
Lets hope for the best
I hope so, too, I have been waiting for this to happen, but until now bitcoin prices remained stable at $ 415, maybe later this month bitcoin prices will reach $ 480
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:01:57 PM

Lets hope for the best
I hope so, too, I have been waiting for this to happen, but until now bitcoin prices remained stable at $ 415, maybe later this month bitcoin prices will reach $ 480

Looking at the present value of bitcoin I am very much sure that bitcoin will reach to $500 mark before the halving and when halving occurs we will see much better and higher price.
sured44

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:04:59 AM

Lets hope for the best

slowly but we will go to 500$ soon, and it's nice to see that after all these falls, it's rising up finaly, and i'm sure it won't stop at 500$, but it will go up even more..
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:03:49 PM

Lets hope for the best

slowly but we will go to 500$ soon, and it's nice to see that after all these falls, it's rising up finaly, and i'm sure it won't stop at 500$, but it will go up even more..

$500 is for the price in May or June, ie before the halving. After the halving, the price will be much more.

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:09:04 PM

Lets hope for the best
you're wrong because since yesterday the prices $420 above and the current prices approximately $427-$430 i think still any chance to prices increase again and i hope this monday the prices will back to $435 or above
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:59:48 PM

-snip-

I'm also thinking this, the people that are only interested in the halving will only buy the bitcoin a couple weeks before the halving.
This is for us also good because indeed the price will rise because of the people that are rapidly buying before the halving is gonna be done.
But that time will be much harder for them to buy bitcoin as at that time there will be more buyers the demand will be at height and the price will be more than $500 and they will have lost some good opportunities in buying early.

Truly most people will think about the past price and think they could have bought some bitcoins. Now the price has started to rise from the long time stable value around $410 - $420. So we can expect $500 in the near than expected.
Bitcoin will reach that value in the end of the year I think, if the price keeps rising slowly than it will be nice for Bitcoin itself and also nice for the Bitcoin users.
But the only thing that bad is from Bitcoin is that you never know when the value will start and stop with rising, and that can also be risky.
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:14:56 PM

The 500 dollar is in our hand reach and it will be reached this year for sure, its just a matter of time and patience we need right now.
The bitcoin will go to a higher amount, and I think the halving will be a big factor why this is gonna happen.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 03:26:23 PM

Who sold in the correction??

Now we've going back to $500.

Hold on. Good time for buying.    Grin

100% sure... Grin its on a good way, i think... 600$ at the end of the year are realistic

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:14:34 PM

100% sure... Grin its on a good way, i think... 600$ at the end of the year are realistic

I think it will be higher then $600 at the end of the year, this price is expected to see at the time of halving, and will start rising in next couple of months.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:55:22 AM

Its expected to grow even higher than $500. Even if there is not much of price hike by the time of halving too we can expect the price around $600 - $700 with its gradual price increase.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:49:02 AM

Its expected to grow even higher than $500. Even if there is not much of price hike by the time of halving too we can expect the price around $600 - $700 with its gradual price increase.

I was also thinking that the price of bitcoin will be much more higher in the months to come and i was hoping that the price of bitcoin would reach 1k so that there will be profit to be made.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:21:43 AM

I was also thinking that the price of bitcoin will be much more higher in the months to come and i was hoping that the price of bitcoin would reach 1k so that there will be profit to be made.

Yes the price of bitcoin will rise up weekly until 2-3 months after the halving then there will be a great price that we can make a big profit.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:23:30 AM

Yes the price of bitcoin will rise up weekly until 2-3 months after the halving then there will be a great price that we can make a big profit.
Yup it is really possible that the price of bitcon will increase after halving. I bet many people already save thier bitcoin to exchange after halving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: