Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:08:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin go to $500  (Read 21880 times)
Rodderick

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:16:07 PM

If it hasn't reached $500 before the halving it will surely pop over $500 afterwards. It may not stay there long, but the hype will push it over for a while.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:25:41 AM

If it hasn't reached $500 before the halving it will surely pop over $500 afterwards. It may not stay there long, but the hype will push it over for a while.

Yeah that's true, it's two things, the effect of the speculation and the effect of the halving, the effect of speculation is what probably happening now, everyone wants to hold bitcoin, so probably it will take the price higher, but if it won't for sure the effect of the halving will.. Just don't know til when it will sustain at higher price..
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:53:38 AM

We still have around 3 months before the block halving takes place, so there is plenty of time to build up enough support to get the price over $500.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:37:34 AM

Who sold in the correction??

Now we've going back to $500.

Hold on. Good time for buying.    Grin

If you got the money this is a good time to buy some bitcoins because the price is not getting any lower then this. The price is getting up slowly and on its way to $500. I predict that we will hit it in the next couple of months.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:58:18 AM

If you got the money this is a good time to buy some bitcoins because the price is not getting any lower then this. The price is getting up slowly and on its way to $500. I predict that we will hit it in the next couple of months.

In the last two days bitcoin jumped more than 40$ and i think in this month end we can see above $470 bitcoin price.
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:45:45 AM

In the last two days bitcoin jumped more than 40$ and i think in this month end we can see above $470 bitcoin price.

$470 is possible this month. But I would like to see the price in the third week of May. I do not like the pirce to rise too fast.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Koamder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:10:50 PM

The bitcoin price is around $460 now. It is just 40 dollars away from the 500 level. If big whale wish, it could be achieved in a week.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:59:52 PM

The bitcoin price is around $460 now. It is just 40 dollars away from the 500 level. If big whale wish, it could be achieved in a week.

Even if whales don't wish the price rise of these days will surely take it towards $500 within weeks. Even if the growth is stopped right now by whales, halving will give the break.
sadasa

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:00:25 PM

Even if whales don't wish the price rise of these days will surely take it towards $500 within weeks. Even if the growth is stopped right now by whales, halving will give the break.

In a few weeks, even the big whales will not be able to suppress the price any more. Bitcoin are becoming popular.

B2

BitDouble.io

Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:43:28 PM

In a few weeks, even the big whales will not be able to suppress the price any more. Bitcoin are becoming popular.

This time this could be permanent. There is not a clear sign this is a pump by some whales. I suppose it is real which means every dollar we go up is permanent, since there comes buy support with every trade.
Koamder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:52:45 PM

This time this could be permanent. There is not a clear sign this is a pump by some whales. I suppose it is real which means every dollar we go up is permanent, since there comes buy support with every trade.

If the price rise is caused by the general awareness of the bitcoin, and by the mass adoption, the rise is long lasting.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:52:10 PM

If the price rise is caused by the general awareness of the bitcoin, and by the mass adoption, the rise is long lasting.

I hope and think it is awareness, not so much of people but more investors trying out bitcoin or just learning about the endless possibilities of bitcoin. If this is the case i am postive consumers will follow very soon.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:17:53 PM

We still have around 3 months before the block halving takes place, so there is plenty of time to build up enough support to get the price over $500.
Even we have a time to build a walls at the price $499 it's not easy to try push up the price if all trader try to dropping a price as deep as they can.
sadasa

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:51:49 AM

Even we have a time to build a walls at the price $499 it's not easy to try push up the price if all trader try to dropping a price as deep as they can.

The bitcoin price has reversed, it is less than $440 now. So it is still in the correction stage. We will see.

B2

BitDouble.io

DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:10:50 AM

Bitcoin will reach that value only in the end of the year if the value is going to rise and not reduce than it would be nice for us but you never know from before and that is the problem.
So you have to take also some risks if you are going to buy or sell it.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:14:29 AM

Bitcoin will reach that value only in the end of the year if the value is going to rise and not reduce than it would be nice for us but you never know from before and that is the problem.
So you have to take also some risks if you are going to buy or sell it.

i believe we will hit $500 before the block halving as people will do everything to buy themselves some coins to benefit from the pre-block halving pump. that alone will be enough to get the price to $500.
Doomer

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Rider of comets, and brother to the nebulae

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:33:49 AM

The bitcoin price has reversed, it is less than $440 now.
Expected short-term correction / bear-trap; nothing to worry about.

$446 and slowly starting going up again, this moment.

hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:50:30 PM

I guess only need a few more days until the price of bitcoin until the price of $ 500. maybe next month bitcoin prices have reached $ 480- $ 490. I guess I'll save some bitcoin to wait when that
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:54:04 PM

I guess only need a few more days until the price of bitcoin until the price of $ 500. maybe next month bitcoin prices have reached $ 480- $ 490. I guess I'll save some bitcoin to wait when that

yeah just wait for the month of May. I strongly believe the price could reach $500. probably mid or the end of the month of May, because the current prices again decreased. I think when prices were at $469 bitcoin will continue to rise to $500 Sad

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:15:40 PM

yeah just wait for the month of May. I strongly believe the price could reach $500. probably mid or the end of the month of May, because the current prices again decreased. I think when prices were at $469 bitcoin will continue to rise to $500 Sad

500 is still possible the only thing we need is patience. The correction seems to be natural and while the price is finding a balance now i see the next step being going up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: