Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin go to $500  (Read 21891 times)
Koamder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:06:18 PM

Soon we might see the price around $500. Now the price has increased high and reached around $475. If this continues $500 in next week.

Today's price is around $486. It is highest from over 20 months. This is the start of the new rise.
The price is already $ 490, and on the stock exchanges comes to $ 500. Something happened to Bitcoin, something good. The people here on the forum says that someone is looking for an alternative way to big investment, and for this came Bitcoin.I think here also helps HYIP and confidence that Halving somehow raise the price of Bitcoin.

The price rose to $590 in some Chinese exchanges. The recent rise is led by the Chinese demands.
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:48:43 AM

Soon we might see the price around $500. Now the price has increased high and reached around $475. If this continues $500 in next week.

Today's price is around $486. It is highest from over 20 months. This is the start of the new rise.
The price is already $ 490, and on the stock exchanges comes to $ 500. Something happened to Bitcoin, something good. The people here on the forum says that someone is looking for an alternative way to big investment, and for this came Bitcoin.I think here also helps HYIP and confidence that Halving somehow raise the price of Bitcoin.

The price rose to $590 in some Chinese exchanges. The recent rise is led by the Chinese demands.

The price is actually over $620 now in China. I wish the price to rise slowly, not too fast. Big pump is bad.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Fofofolo

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:38:25 PM

The bitcoin price has reversed, it is less than $440 now.
Expected short-term correction / bear-trap; nothing to worry about.

$446 and slowly starting going up again, this moment.

I guess only need a few more days until the price of bitcoin until the price of $ 500. maybe next month bitcoin prices have reached $ 480- $ 490. I guess I'll save some bitcoin to wait when that

yeah just wait for the month of May. I strongly believe the price could reach $500. probably mid or the end of the month of May, because the current prices again decreased. I think when prices were at $469 bitcoin will continue to rise to $500 Sad

500 is still possible the only thing we need is patience. The correction seems to be natural and while the price is finding a balance now i see the next step being going up again.
if we just need a patience the bitcoin would never reach $500 and for me it seems we don't have big support to push the price to reach $500.
Bitcoin is getting to that value in the future when the value is going to rise slowly and that is not happening now so it must be rise soon so we can also make profit soon. But it is quite hard to know that from before because Bitcoin is a currency so you never know what will happen.
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:08:01 AM

The bitcoin price has reversed, it is less than $440 now.
Expected short-term correction / bear-trap; nothing to worry about.

$446 and slowly starting going up again, this moment.

I guess only need a few more days until the price of bitcoin until the price of $ 500. maybe next month bitcoin prices have reached $ 480- $ 490. I guess I'll save some bitcoin to wait when that

yeah just wait for the month of May. I strongly believe the price could reach $500. probably mid or the end of the month of May, because the current prices again decreased. I think when prices were at $469 bitcoin will continue to rise to $500 Sad

500 is still possible the only thing we need is patience. The correction seems to be natural and while the price is finding a balance now i see the next step being going up again.
if we just need a patience the bitcoin would never reach $500 and for me it seems we don't have big support to push the price to reach $500.
Bitcoin is getting to that value in the future when the value is going to rise slowly and that is not happening now so it must be rise soon so we can also make profit soon. But it is quite hard to know that from before because Bitcoin is a currency so you never know what will happen.

If the bitcoin price just rises 10% a month, that could be good for the long term price performance.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:57:51 AM

Just 40 bucks now to hit 600$. It's pretty much impossible now that we will not see $600 next month, so imagine what the price will be during mid summer in about august. It was so damn easy to raise your wealth but a lot of people simply wouldn't listen, so those people simply don't deserve to benefit from Bitcoin.
Koamder

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:35:58 AM

Just 40 bucks now to hit 600$. It's pretty much impossible now that we will not see $600 next month, so imagine what the price will be during mid summer in about august. It was so damn easy to raise your wealth but a lot of people simply wouldn't listen, so those people simply don't deserve to benefit from Bitcoin.

I think the price needs to consolidate around the $530 for about a month, then it will reach $600 before halving.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:31:14 PM

Looks like the price right now will hit to $600. the price now is increase fast just now so. it will hit $600 soon.
The market price today is 550 and this is the beginning of the rise of bitcoin.. don't panic guys to sell so that the price will continues to rise..
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:47:43 PM

Looks like the price right now will hit to $600. the price now is increase fast just now so. it will hit $600 soon.
The market price today is 550 and this is the beginning of the rise of bitcoin.. don't panic guys to sell so that the price will continues to rise..

sure it will price is struggling for now on 550 and i sure hope it will go over 700 then I will be happy

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:52:54 AM

sure it will price is struggling for now on 550 and i sure hope it will go over 700 then I will be happy

Great News bitcoin now near 580$. Maybe it need a boost up pump and any thing like that. maybe any media coverage about halving will be good enough. But still its really need a push from some where from 550$ to 1000$ ?

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:18:27 AM

if before halving, or more precisely when approaching halving the price is $600 more. yeah we will be easy to reach $700 in the next stage
Enotche

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:45:57 AM

Halving event like HYIP somewhat works. But the main reason is the increase of prices now, Chinese investors who are invested in Bitcoin. People's Bank of China conducts a policy of devaluation yuanya.Poetomu people are buying physical assets, including Bitcoin.

Therefore, I think we need to monitor the weakening of the yuan.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:15:26 AM

Halving event like HYIP somewhat works. But the main reason is the increase of prices now, Chinese investors who are invested in Bitcoin. People's Bank of China conducts a policy of devaluation yuanya.Poetomu people are buying physical assets, including Bitcoin.

The correct grammar is "physical assets, and bitcoin", because bitcoin itself isn't a physical asset.

We're definitely going to see $600 and maybe even $800 in the upcoming weeks, as we get closer to the halving. The question is how soon.
Koamder

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:59:03 PM

The correct grammar is "physical assets, and bitcoin", because bitcoin itself isn't a physical asset.

We're definitely going to see $600 and maybe even $800 in the upcoming weeks, as we get closer to the halving. The question is how soon.

I believe the bitcoin price will be around $600 this time next month. It will then rise gradually to $800 later.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:12:59 PM

We all hope for that is going to happen. But you never know what can happen with the value of Bitcoin and that is the problem.
I hope that more people will have some profit and that they sell it for a high price. You can also see now that the price is rising slowly.
w8871208rengnans

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:02:30 AM

this time I save some bitcoin bitcoin just to wait for prices to rise. Grin
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:14:47 PM

Maybe just maybe at the end of this month or at the beginning of the next one
don't think if this comes to this that it will hold long

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Koamder

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:45:45 PM

I just buy the bitcoin for the long term. I save them in the cold wallet. I believe the price will rise a lot in the future.
Waticta

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:53:27 PM

I just buy the bitcoin for the long term. I save them in the cold wallet. I believe the price will rise a lot in the future.

With the further development of the bitcoin infrastructure, the bitcoin price will rise a lot in the long term.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:52:09 PM

You can see indeed that the value of Bitcoin is going to be higher and that many people are now waiting for the right moment to sell it so that is really nice.
But you dont even know what will happen in the future and that is the problem of Bitcoin but that is just only risky also.
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:06:42 PM

bitcoin went through the 500 dollar mark roof a few days ago and it does not seem to stop as we already broke 600 and 700 dollar

i guess we might see a new all time high price in bitcoin in the upcoming months after the halving

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: