Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ?  (Read 173015 times)
Kepler510

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Power The world for FREE!

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:50:45 PM

giving up an addiction depends on the level of the addiction. for some people they can just stop it if it is in its early stages and not so serious , for others doing some activity like going out and doing a hobby will help and for the serious problems they should seek professional help or some sort of counseling

I will agree on this one. At first, your gambling addiction is like a small plant that you can easily pull out or stop anytime. Then you continue gambling and the plant grows. You continue to water that gambling addiction of yours and you'd notice that the small plant is now a tree. It will be so hard to pull. There's no way pulling out all of its roots at once.
there is always a solution to any problem and now our problem is addiction to gambling maybe is now really hard to stop but it isn't impossible if the gambler want to stop he will stop but he need to be strong and control him self the first periode will be hard but then he will forget about gambling and for that he need time with out playing anythink he need to find somethink that can keep him away from gambling.
It is indeed true, to quit the addiction of gambling, we should be able to control myself so as not to menyetuh gambling again. But the thing that I think has been very Mainstream, because the same way there is the element of force. And I think the best way is to keep gamble but always use the smallest bet is permanent (trust in a small bet) and never raise the bet amount, so we are going to get bored and ended up unwittingly we will leave the gambling is slowly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iceborn

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:22:05 PM

The first thing is to find something else to do. Go play sports or something, if you find a other hobby it will help you stop thinking about gambling. If that does not work let a family member or your partner manage your money so you cannot go gambling.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:11:05 PM

The first thing is to find something else to do. Go play sports or something, if you find a other hobby it will help you stop thinking about gambling. If that does not work let a family member or your partner manage your money so you cannot go gambling.
yes, I think it's a pretty good tips.
perhaps by exercising and seek another hobby can help you forget about gambling. or you can try to play trading, it was like a gamble but it's not gambling.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:47:11 PM

perhaps by exercising and seek another hobby can help you forget about gambling. or you can try to play trading, it was like a gamble but it's not gambling.

exercising and other hobbies do not take much time, so it will still make you reconsider gambling when you are at home.
I agree to trade, because it can take up quite a long time to continuously monitor and analyze the price. so you can be a slightly forgotten for gambling
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:05:40 PM

exercising and other hobbies do not take much time, so it will still make you reconsider gambling when you are at home.
I agree to trade, because it can take up quite a long time to continuously monitor and analyze the price. so you can be a slightly forgotten for gambling
busy your self to your job, or playing sports you want.. #1 family i think is the best way bond with them focus with them, nothings impossible if you believe in your self Smiley

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:12:21 PM

busy your self to your job, or playing sports you want.. #1 family i think is the best way bond with them focus with them, nothings impossible if you believe in your self Smiley

Yup nothing is impossible with a person who really isn't addicted but if a person really is addicted to gambling then that is a big issue,

But perhaps it may consider doing other things that is not risky but earn money like a job perhaps is better.
airezx20

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:24:36 PM

Yup nothing is impossible with a person who really isn't addicted but if a person really is addicted to gambling then that is a big issue,

But perhaps it may consider doing other things that is not risky but earn money like a job perhaps is better.
Yeah i think better to go in psychiatrist before doing some solution for your addiction.. and i think psychiatrist can give more solution about our addiction but some other suggestion here it can help but its the best if you go first in psychiatrist to checkup and ask for the solution..
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:29:10 PM

Yeah i think better to go in psychiatrist before doing some solution for your addiction.. and i think psychiatrist can give more solution about our addiction but some other suggestion here it can help but its the best if you go first in psychiatrist to checkup and ask for the solution..
Also one need a strong will to stay away from gambling. I have also an experience of betting all my money in gambling and when I thought to stop gambling, I just stopped. You don't need any psychiatrist or whatever, just find an inspiration that will make a reason for you to stop gambling.
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:32:29 PM

Yes i agree with you. I think family can make you stay away from gambling. Like me, i always transfer my money from work to my mother, and not use that money for gambling anymore.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:59:39 PM

Family can prevent us to spend the money but in your case you give directly to your mother,some people stand with the payment and dont give to anyone ,they just ask the bills to pay,but they go play with the money instead.I left gamblin and i were not playing with all my money i had invested around 2000 dollars and well i lost all but i didnt get that montly were savings i had for emergency,the thing is since i had lost that all i left and stoped since i understood that gambling would take all my money without pain.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 05:36:47 PM

Family can prevent us to spend the money but in your case you give directly to your mother,some people stand with the payment and dont give to anyone ,they just ask the bills to pay,but they go play with the money instead.I left gamblin and i were not playing with all my money i had invested around 2000 dollars and well i lost all but i didnt get that montly were savings i had for emergency,the thing is since i had lost that all i left and stoped since i understood that gambling would take all my money without pain.
It is perhaps the best decision to let a woman manage your money for you. Because a woman can manage money much better than a man. Takes all your money without pain? Meh. It does emotionally hurt you, IMO.

Life sucks.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 05:42:35 PM

gambling is addiction is like a drugs if you gamble they will destroy, its not too late stay away from gamble make busy your self to work.. try to bond to your family focus on them..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:46:21 PM

Just loose all your money in once and if you don't have a single penny left in your wallet will surely keep you away from gambling for a long time and you will never gamble again for sure  Grin
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:24:31 PM

Just loose all your money in once and if you don't have a single penny left in your wallet will surely keep you away from gambling for a long time and you will never gamble again for sure  Grin
its will not effective for people who have addicted to gambling,they will loan bitcoin or money to start gambling again,its suck for them. i just think the only way to stop gambling is you must get into rehabilitation Grin

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:21:52 PM

This might be a solution to some gamblers who have no friends to ask money for and have no bank accounts to loan money. But most of us have friends and most have bank accounts. So basically if someone has a real gambling addiction, this will not keep them from gambling because there will always be a little voice inside their head that tells them to loan money and gamble until he/she becomes a millionaire.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:39:51 AM

That may be true but if gamblers are addicted than they will try to find a ways to get money to full fill there gambling habit. So I don't think, it will keep addicted gamblers away but surely for time being yes. As soon as they get some money than they will come back to gambling.
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:59:29 AM

86 pages of suggestions never seen such a helpful forum wow!
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:20:55 AM

Indeed people around or surrounding environment are really affect to our attitude and hobby.

If people around you are a doctor, indirectly you will get used to keep healthy. And if people around you are a gambler like us then yes you will keep gambling, so leaving everything about gamble is the only way to stay away.

I personally used to have lot of money (bitcoin). It's a lot in my country, atleast. (third world country). Then my mom asked me what am I doing every night and day, because she kind of notice that I have the same display in my computer all day. Then I told here, I'm gambling. And they all went outrageous, giving me religious advice and they all won't stop bugging me off. So I just ditched bustabit since I don't have any money left in my account and I never came back.
LOL. You should have mentioned, "I'm playing online games." instead of "I'm gambling.". Well, it looks like they care about you and you should have left gambling since you are still living with your parents.
lol yea he is too honest as a gambler Cheesy , you are badass while your family have a religious nature and you are gamble all day long.

but it is a good thing which can stop you from this bad habit , i am curious are you still gamble until now? because i see you here in gambling section i doubt you have stop gamble  Roll Eyes

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:38:08 AM

gambling is addiction is like a drugs if you gamble they will destroy, its not too late stay away from gamble make busy your self to work.. try to bond to your family focus on them..
agree to you. if gambling is not cured then will be the same as drugs dude.
gambling would be detrimental both in terms of time and money of course
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:20:55 AM

I think you can try to take consultation from doctor because its a serious isue when you cannot leave gambling.

Doctor?  Grin
You should consult it to pscyhologist instead of doctor, because doctor will not able to help you with any medicines, unless you ask the doctor to give you a medicine that will make you lost all your memory.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: