Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:05:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ?  (Read 173015 times)
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:57:02 AM

It is really hard to stay away from gambling and that is because you will get easily addicted to it and many people also think that you can earn a lot of money with gambling.
But that is actually not true because the chance in losing money is much higher than you will win money and that is why people are losing so much money.

The people around you can just give you only tips but you have to do it by yourself.

Also you can try searching for support groups agains gambling. There are gambling equivalents of Alcoholic Anonymous. They have programs that actually work. Take this seriously dear sir, gambling is as much as a problem than any other else.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:44:42 AM

It is really hard to stay away from gambling and that is because you will get easily addicted to it and many people also think that you can earn a lot of money with gambling.
But that is actually not true because the chance in losing money is much higher than you will win money and that is why people are losing so much money.

The people around you can just give you only tips but you have to do it by yourself.

Also you can try searching for support groups agains gambling. There are gambling equivalents of Alcoholic Anonymous. They have programs that actually work. Take this seriously dear sir, gambling is as much as a problem than any other else.

Yup! there are certain groups of people who's sharing their addiction to most of the people like them, and I think this is a kind of helping one another to stop them from being addicted, and addiction to gambling is mostly a problem to anyone who's addicted to it so they will need proper help!
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:51:38 AM

If you don't know how to control yourself then first thing is look for good tips then decide which one will suit for you're needs. In that way tips are very useful because all people may not think same way like others. Very important think is need to find some other interesting activity which can keep you out from computer and spend more time with family and friends.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:58:36 AM

Yup! there are certain groups of people who's sharing their addiction to most of the people like them, and I think this is a kind of helping one another to stop them from being addicted, and addiction to gambling is mostly a problem to anyone who's addicted to it so they will need proper help!

they are called support groups and they are available all over the world these days it is a psychological thing where you rely on others to help you overcome your problems
they are not only for addiction but also a lot of other things like diseases like cancer groups.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:12:30 AM

they are called support groups and they are available all over the world these days it is a psychological thing where you rely on others to help you overcome your problems
they are not only for addiction but also a lot of other things like diseases like cancer groups.

yup! your right and they are able to help other people who needs proper assistance and some advice that can save lives and others that can change most of the lives of addicted and the worst is cancer patients. yup! you are right they are so great in helping others!
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:24:43 AM

yup! your right and they are able to help other people who needs proper assistance and some advice that can save lives and others that can change most of the lives of addicted and the worst is cancer patients. yup! you are right they are so great in helping others!
I don't believe in a support group like that, the best thing to do is seek advise from your family and accept that you have a problem. I was once addicted in gambling and only my friends that surround me were able to help me. As long as you share you problems with your friends you will probably get the best advice.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:49:13 PM

hi

i am getting addicted to gambling.And i am loosing a lot of money.I am loosing what i can't afford to lose.its sad that when you start loosing its just busted me again and again.at last i gamble for fun but now when i am getting addicted i am loosing too much.

Any suggestions are welcome  Smiley

Regards
If you are addicted in gambling stop playing it, dont think the lot of money that youve lose there. Think about that you can lose more money. So try to think another way to gain your money back, In gambling its normal to lose . but if you always lose and you always want to bet ? You can lose more so think about it

But you still can win it back or get even more than what you loss before. Gambling is game of chance and it is risky that is why if you can pass through it you will sure get profit. People is racing to wait that moment to come thats why they keep on playing it
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:53:21 PM

Stay away from #Gambling.. You waste your money and time...
Trying to make good profit from trading with #Bitcoin_Exchange_Market and #Signatures...
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:59:05 PM

Simple, instead of being greedy and always checking the positive or fake stories or boosting yourself by looking at the winning about and fake promotions, Just read stories and reviews of people who have lost their life savings in gamblings.

Then I'm sure, you'll be scared to look at gamblings just like me  Grin

A gambler never starts reading about reviews, mostly they start at being lured by those promotions...It's more of a self control and "will" if you want to stay away from gambling..Even if you read a lot of reviews if you can't resist the temptation, then you are still in into trouble of being addicted to gambling...
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:45:57 PM

Staying away from gambling is pretty easy if you compare it with other addictions, I think gambling is purely about self controlling.
If you can control yourself there would not be any problem and you can easily stop with it in my eyes.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:56:13 PM

Simple, instead of being greedy and always checking the positive or fake stories or boosting yourself by looking at the winning about and fake promotions, Just read stories and reviews of people who have lost their life savings in gamblings.

A gambler never starts reading about reviews, mostly they start at being lured by those promotions...It's more of a self control and "will" if you want to stay away from gambling..Even if you read a lot of reviews if you can't resist the temptation, then you are still in into trouble of being addicted to gambling...
Typical gambler usually decides with their emotions over their brains. It usually happen when you cannot already control your addiction, for example when you are down you are going to chase your bets to recoup you previous losses until you knew it your bankroll was already gone.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:17:14 PM

It is indeed hard to stay away from gambling and people should have to know before that you can lose a lot of money with gambling but some people thinks that it will not happen.
The chance is really high that you can lose some money with it and if they are realizing that they are losing money with gambling than they are maybe going to stop.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:28:23 PM

Typical gambler usually decides with their emotions over their brains. It usually happen when you cannot already control your addiction, for example when you are down you are going to chase your bets to recoup you previous losses until you knew it your bankroll was already gone.
This maybe true and everyone has done it every time they gamble, emotions beat our common sense.
That's why the things called "self controlling" would never work when we gambling.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:14:01 PM

This maybe true and everyone has done it every time they gamble, emotions beat our common sense.
That's why the things called "self controlling" would never work when we gambling.

Self control will be never applicable to a addictive gambler as they will keep on gambling either they win or loose, for them the most important thing is to gamble nothing else.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:17:08 PM

Self control will be never applicable to a addictive gambler as they will keep on gambling either they win or loose, for them the most important thing is to gamble nothing else.

Thats why most people suggested to have self control to stay away from gambling. It is a harf thing to do for addictive gamblers but it is still possible if they really2 want to stop gambling.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:54:40 PM

Thats why most people suggested to have self control to stay away from gambling. It is a harf thing to do for addictive gamblers but it is still possible if they really2 want to stop gambling.
if addiction may be a little difficult, but if we can control ourselves and our intention is to stay away from gambling, I believe you can. You must be determined to yourself.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:51:52 PM

There are many Youtube videos which you do watch and relax, that actually gives you hope and a balanced mind.
If you watch them, they try to release the stress and slowly you start to get away from any kind of gambling addictions too.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:07:32 PM

There are many Youtube videos which you do watch and relax, that actually gives you hope and a balanced mind.
If you watch them, they try to release the stress and slowly you start to get away from any kind of gambling addictions too.

I have to stick with doing something active. Watching movies is very passive and you will be tempted to start gambling again for 1 game, 2 games etc.
Doing sport will keep your mind focused 100%
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:17:30 PM

well first of all you have to be sure that you want to avoid gambling as it might give you some experience also not only losses of your money

though if you really want to do that then you might need to seek the professional help from the doctors or psychologists as it is very hard to escape gambling yourself

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:36:51 AM

I said that too, stay away from the fake promotions. I just recommended to read reviews before getting into it so he'll be realize what could happend to his money.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: