Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ?  (Read 173015 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:41:06 AM

My advice is to get other hobbies,you also need to stop doing gambling daily. You must do it slowly, a smooth transition from addiction to non addiction, if you stop gambling out of a sudden you will enter in relapse mode and you do gamble over and over again.

I agree with this in all totality because anyone who thinks one can just stop an activity that has become an habit, just like like must definitely not getting it. All I will just add is that self discipline is the first step to it by deciding, I am not going to open that site or saying I am not going to that thread then gradually it reduced from 10 times to 2 times and finally to once in a while. But thinking I will make a decision and that will solve it, is definitely out of it... 

I agree with @BossMacko, because once you stop out of sudden, and then time flies now then wanted to play again because of his/her eager to play again, but if you try to stop with slowly or smooth transition  from addiction to non addiction, then I think it has a high percentage for them to stop in gambling permanently.
If it's called a process then it should be a step by step procedure, it's slowly but need to be surely. Gambling addiction depends on the gravity or seriousness of addiction and it has a different approach to solve the problem.

Yup! if you want someone to stop their addiction towards gambling it need a process and a slowly but surely procedure to understand this you will need the cooperation of the addicted person if he really want to stop his addiction or not because if don't have the willingness in changing his self then this procedure would be useless an addicted person must voluntarily or needs to cooperate with you for it to work.
I agree because once that you don't have willingness to do the process to stay away in gambling it would be totally useless, it is always depend on an addicted person on how willingness they are to stop gambling.

Yup! the willingness of a person is the most important part if you want him to change with his addiction, and the next part for him to change is getting an advice from the professional and that is from a psychiatrist or psychologist to make some suggestion if the patient will need to undergo rehabilitation or not!
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:47:35 AM

A person who knows how to control his own emotion will make him feel crazy when he is losing a big money as he plays and that is going to be a big deal even he is a good in controlling himself. And if someone is not really helping himself to stay away from gambling and doesn't do anything then that will be also a factor that can make him a gambling slave.
True, it is also depend of a willingness of an addicted person if they really wanted to stay away in gambling, because for me once you don't have willingness your plan to stay away will always be useless. We also need the help of the advice of other people so that we can hear their sides on how to really stop playing gambling.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:30:07 AM

A person who knows how to control his own emotion will make him feel crazy when he is losing a big money as he plays and that is going to be a big deal even he is a good in controlling himself. And if someone is not really helping himself to stay away from gambling and doesn't do anything then that will be also a factor that can make him a gambling slave.
True, it is also depend of a willingness of an addicted person if they really wanted to stay away in gambling, because for me once you don't have willingness your plan to stay away will always be useless. We also need the help of the advice of other people so that we can hear their sides on how to really stop playing gambling.

I agree with this.. unless we do something for our self, then that is the time we can change our lives. Change is huge, change is complex, change is beautiful, change is hard .... but change is vital. If we want to change our lives and be out of addiction, then we need to something changed.
boyptc

Activity: 3024
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 12:47:08 PM

I agree with this.. unless we do something for our self, then that is the time we can change our lives. Change is huge, change is complex, change is beautiful, change is hard .... but change is vital. If we want to change our lives and be out of addiction, then we need to something changed.

And you must start that change with your own initiative and with your own life. On the way you live is one of the best start to make changes and if you really want to stay away from gambling. You must be dependent and constant with the strategy that you are making. You should be a goal setter and overcomer so that the outcome will be good.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
8Habits

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:13:49 PM

And you must start that change with your own initiative and with your own life. On the way you live is one of the best start to make changes and if you really want to stay away from gambling. You must be dependent and constant with the strategy that you are making. You should be a goal setter and overcomer so that the outcome will be good.

Agree with that mate.. Everything goes to us - we decide on what we do with our life. If we want to make it fun, we can; to make it adventurous, we can; to make it dramatic, we can; to make it miserable, we can. It all depends on us.
Axoz

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:29:53 PM

if you lose in gambling then there are two pilhan play back the following morning to catch up on or stop gambling. you have been blinded by gambling. although there are still many ways to get bitcoin apart from gambling, it takes at least not as a gamble that makes you more losses
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:32:23 PM

When im tyring to keep my self away in gambling its like im always finding ways to get some bitcoin and then play bitcoin my profit in trading is i always played on gambling trying to double it or getting back what i've lost in gambling but when yo uare going to try by your self and keep remindering your self to stay away well it will help you with that.

Y U MAD AT ME
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:33:37 PM

And I wanna add something, we cannot change with ourselves alone, we need the guidance from above and most especially from our family. They are the one who sees our real  situation and will encourage us to change and hopefully we see and be inspire of their support to us.
8Habits

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:37:25 PM

And I wanna add something, we cannot change with ourselves alone, we need the guidance from above and most especially from our family. They are the one who sees our real  situation and will encourage us to change and hopefully we see and be inspire of their support to us.

Our families always be there - they will be there for us no matter what.. they will be our last refuge when things got really messy.. They are one of our most important part of our lives that we need to nurture and take a lot of care..
hackahammer

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:29:29 PM

Our families always be there - they will be there for us no matter what.. they will be our last refuge when things got really messy.. They are one of our most important part of our lives that we need to nurture and take a lot of care..

If you are trouble into gambling better to consult your family for their guidance don't be afraid to tell them your story. They will understand your situation regarding on your addiction if you are into gambling. Your family will always be your last resort if you messed up in life. Yes family is most important part of our live they will never be apart to us that is why we are here right now. If you do something bad obviously your whole family will be affected from your bad things that your doing. That is why treasure them as gold don't let them suffer from your selfishness.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 01:35:33 PM

If you are trouble into gambling better to consult your family for their guidance don't be afraid to tell them your story. They will understand your situation regarding on your addiction if you are into gambling. Your family will always be your last resort if you messed up in life. Yes family is most important part of our live they will never be apart to us that is why we are here right now. If you do something bad obviously your whole family will be affected from your bad things that your doing. That is why treasure them as gold don't let them suffer from your selfishness.

Yeah your family will always understand you.. it's just how your willing to give up gambling. Advise from your family is just a word that will help you to stay away from gambling but it's still on you, your actions will still matters.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:39:32 PM

Maybe find something New same as gambling like addiction.Also you should set your mind like this gambling will just make you lose money.No one can help your from get out of gambling only you can set your mind.Give time to your family and spends time on something interested in real life.Maybe you will be able to get out from gambling.
Agree there are some good gambling website to be addictive and you can try you another luck in another gambling sites i don't actually stict to one gambling website if i lose there then i will find another gambling website where i try to played with big amount to bring back what i've lost.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 04:06:29 PM

Maybe find something New same as gambling like addiction.Also you should set your mind like this gambling will just make you lose money.No one can help your from get out of gambling only you can set your mind.Give time to your family and spends time on something interested in real life.Maybe you will be able to get out from gambling.
Agree there are some good gambling website to be addictive and you can try you another luck in another gambling sites i don't actually stict to one gambling website if i lose there then i will find another gambling website where i try to played with big amount to bring back what i've lost.
i dont see the point in replacing one addiction with something that you will be addicted with also. well, gambling addiction is a different case since it involves money but i think the best way would still be to make time for more important things. try to put interest in spending time with your family or doing hobbies that are worth your time that would not compromise things that are much more important.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:00:33 AM

i dont see the point in replacing one addiction with something that you will be addicted with also. well, gambling addiction is a different case since it involves money but i think the best way would still be to make time for more important things. try to put interest in spending time with your family or doing hobbies that are worth your time that would not compromise things that are much more important.
In my area I know some people who are really addicted and they try their best for so many time to stop gambling, but after some time day the start gambling again and again.
I too think these suggestion are very easy to offer to others but very difficult to follow by a gambler for his own life. Maybe those "trying" gamblers may start a services to advice others on how to stop gambling and may start earning.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:05:33 AM

In my area I know some people who are really addicted and they try their best for so many time to stop gambling, but after some time day the start gambling again and again.
I too think these suggestion are very easy to offer to others but very difficult to follow by a gambler for his own life. Maybe those "trying" gamblers may start a services to advice others on how to stop gambling and may start earning.
What is the logic you are talking about? Because OP is asking specifically on staying away from gambling, yet you commented to them to try other gambling sites to try their luck again. Obviously OP doesn't want to play another gambling site but to change and move on from it. I hope this clarify a lot of things. As going to another site is not the solution we are looking for.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:29:38 AM

CHANGED is always there for us, because nothing is permanent in every people out there, people are always changing because they grow and they learn so I think if addicted person learned how to control themselves they can changed their lives.
adi33

Activity: 630

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:46:57 AM

you are experiencing at this time as I was. I used to get a lot of money from bitcoin. because a lot of experience victory that I often gamble even every day I always gamble. but over time I have bitcoin dwindling. I was addicted to gambling. I've tried trading. but for trading I think requires a lot of capital

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2100
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:00:43 AM

you are experiencing at this time as I was. I used to get a lot of money from bitcoin. because a lot of experience victory that I often gamble even every day I always gamble. but over time I have bitcoin dwindling. I was addicted to gambling. I've tried trading. but for trading I think requires a lot of capital
If you want to earn a high profit then your capital must be high but if your capital is not good enough then try to join in bounties like signature campaign, social media campaign, translation, and creating a blog post, that bounties will give you an opportunity to earn more aside from your invest.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:46:55 AM

If you want to earn a high profit then your capital must be high but if your capital is not good enough then try to join in bounties like signature campaign, social media campaign, translation, and creating a blog post, that bounties will give you an opportunity to earn more aside from your invest.

You can still play other gambling method that accepting small capital and there are faucets gambling that you can play gambling over it with just faucet values and I think your save bitcoin will be safe from the risk involve in gambling this will assure that your faucet BTC will surely sky rocket somehow or worst all be use up, but at least you will just using the BTC on your faucet income.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 09:25:13 AM

CHANGED is always there for us, because nothing is permanent in every people out there, people are always changing because they grow and they learn so I think if addicted person learned how to control themselves they can changed their lives.

I think it depends on the level of addiction and how committed the person to change.  There are lots of circumstances that people never knew that they are addicted until someone told them they are, and obviously they are into denial.  If the person can admit that he is a gambling addict, that is the first step. Depending on how hook the person is, there is a possibility that he needs treatment. So a support from family is always the best thing especially when the person is just starting to cure his gambling addiction.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: