Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:11:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: paypal or bitcoin?  (Read 138279 times)
sidrab14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:48:51 AM

Bitcoin is the best payment processor,and the best currencie around.As an client i had already used both and bitcoins is the best as long you understant it.

Paypal is good than bitcoin transaction without escrow because you can dispute the recieve if the product is defect or not on the discription as promises,
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:03:10 AM

Honestly those who said crap to Paypal are really not using Paypal that's why they don't know how it works.

I see no reason to not choose both of them.

I must say that they are both pretty good but I prefer bitcoin above paypal because I sometimes get limited by paypal and I really hate it.
I do not wrong but they are thinking I'm laundering money or something...
Yeah both have its own advantages, some may prefer PayPal as they have used it and feel secure about it, and the others use bitcoin. Comparing with PayPal I definitely prefer bitcoin as it has no transaction fee, anonymity and more similar features.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:26:06 AM

If my a/c is banned by bitcoin forum, so what would be do with my money???

dont worry if you get banned from bitcointalk forum also, you need to save your bitcoins in your wallet only i am sure it would be safe.
it looks like you're still a beginner there is no relationship between status in this forum with your wallet dude
you will never in baned from your wallet. even if you do illegal activities

sured44

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:53:21 AM

dont worry if you get banned from bitcointalk forum also, you need to save your bitcoins in your wallet only i am sure it would be safe.
it looks like you're still a beginner there is no relationship between status in this forum with your wallet dude

huge age difference between paypal and bitcoins and i can tell you by seeing the speed of bitcoins that how it is spreading, paypal is only website and bitcoin have alot of online wallets like coinbase and blockchain
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:47:53 PM

huge age difference between paypal and bitcoins and i can tell you by seeing the speed of bitcoins that how it is spreading, paypal is only website and bitcoin have alot of online wallets like coinbase and blockchain

Yep, and for a fact now. People are starting to use more and more of Bitcoin than Paypal. Paypal yes is pretty much established now but people are finally realizing the potentials of Bitcoin.

martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:23:03 PM

I like the bitcoin a lot more but I use them both, I really like the fact that I can charge back my money in paypal, with paypal this is of course not possible.
With bitcoin the biggest advantage is that its self controllable.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:44:15 PM

What are your opinions on paypal or bitcoin for online shopping?
In my opinion,bitcin still not famous like paypal nowdays,and many store more like accept paypal payment than bitcoin. but bitcoin actually more simple and easy to make paymant for online shop,so far bitcoin just need more time to much better than paypal.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 07:34:20 PM

In my opinion,bitcin still not famous like paypal nowdays,and many store more like accept paypal payment than bitcoin. but bitcoin actually more simple and easy to make paymant for online shop,so far bitcoin just need more time to much better than paypal.
I'm not sure if I would agree to you. Bitcoin is not as famous like the Paypal, but Bitcoin has a considerable amount of users that use it.
It's just a matter of time before people start accepting it.

Life sucks.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:41:47 PM

I'm not sure if I would agree to you. Bitcoin is not as famous like the Paypal, but Bitcoin has a considerable amount of users that use it.

Majority of people prefer online shopping but unless they don't see the websites accepting it they will not make efforts to know what bitcoin is.
bitcoinboy12

Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:39:10 AM

Majority of people prefer online shopping but unless they don't see the websites accepting it they will not make efforts to know what bitcoin is.

That is why Amazon should now start patronizing and accepting Bitcoins. If this happens, people then would surely be starting to wonder about Bitcoins and how it's working.

arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 11:00:15 AM

That is why Amazon should now start patronizing and accepting Bitcoins. If this happens, people then would surely be starting to wonder about Bitcoins and how it's working.

Yeah amazon is one of the biggest online store  and if bitcoin will be accepted as paymemt option to them well it will cathch attention to shoppers online dont know about bitcoin and by that bitcoin wikk spread more. But comparing it to paypal well i dont have bad experiemce on paypal so i cant say comparison to the two mention

adomers

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:35:40 AM

Bitcoin is the best payment processor,and the best currencie around.As an client i had already used both and bitcoins is the best as long you understant it.

Paypal is good than bitcoin transaction without escrow because you can dispute the recieve if the product is defect or not on the discription as promises,

am using both successfully but I am bitcoin enthusiastic but the real problem is there are not enough online stores to fully go for btc.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:49:20 PM

am using both successfully but I am bitcoin enthusiastic but the real problem is there are not enough online stores to fully go for btc.
but be careful about the hidden fee on the paypal, that bitcoin don't have any feature about that
bitcoin have 100% security that handle by yourself, only yourself and no one can control it without your permission
yoona

Activity: 493

Live by your own rules

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:49:41 PM

I prefer bitcoin everytime still... Every 3 payments I make with paypal they deny one because I'm dropping it too close to 0... They are the greatest thiefs of them all, it's my money, I can do what I want with it no?
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 11:10:34 PM

I prefer bitcoin everytime still... Every 3 payments I make with paypal they deny one because I'm dropping it too close to 0... They are the greatest thiefs of them all, it's my money, I can do what I want with it no?

Dude on my own experience - paypal now is the best online payment system and also it's safe. I can't understand how i can make any problem using paypal.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:13:03 PM

Dude on my own experience - paypal now is the best online payment system and also it's safe. I can't understand how i can make any problem using paypal.
A lot of the arguments against Bitcoin on this forum are the possibilities of it getting hacked or someone finding a way to impersonate your identity or chargebacks.

Technically speaking, there is nothing wrong with Paypal.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:21:02 PM

I never used paypal in my life. Simply I didn't need service like that. Few things I bought on internet my girlfriend payed with her cards. I have one card in the bank just for salary ( there is no other way) and thats it. I hate banks and all that papers, informations.. going in offices.
But now here we have bitcoin, things got much easier. So I don't think I will use paypal ever, I hope btc will spread even more so I can totally relax about money.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:25:52 PM

that's why i hate them, my friend has lost more than 200 $ becauce their limit his account, and his costumer disputed his money, while bitcoin there is no other way to someone froze your money, and your money still safe and it's pretty safe for seller because bitcoin is irreversible
if all of the store accept bitcoin as payment sooner or latter paypal will die
DeDordtenaar

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:31:24 PM

I think you have to be patient if you want to buy goods and shop using bitcoin we must admit still cares for it.
and it would be better if you shop by fiat or paypal :/

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:50:16 AM

I think you have to be patient if you want to buy goods and shop using bitcoin we must admit still cares for it.
and it would be better if you shop by fiat or paypal :/

Right now if we want to buy something paypal is best to that but when an online shop has open and accept bitcoin then bitcoin will be the choice of many people.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: