Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: paypal or bitcoin?  (Read 138279 times)
NyeFe

Activity: 699
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:54:31 AM

PayPal or bitcoin?

For consumers:

Pros; PayPal: Good if your paying on unverified, untrustworthy and insecure sites (charge back)
Cons; Bitcoin: Bad if you're paying in any of those above (possible scam)

For business:
Pros; Paypal: Everyone has it.

Cons; Paypal: Frequent, unsuspected frozen accounts for long periods.
Cons; Paypal: Dealing with charge backs, and malicious users.

Pros; Bitcoin: No charge backs.
Pros; Bitcoin: You're in control, no unsuspected freezes.
Pros; Bitcoin: Reduced fees, compared to everything.

MicroDApp.com—Smart Contract developers. Lets build a decentralized future!
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:25:17 PM

For business:

Pros; Bitcoin: No charge backs.

Most of us here are consumers so because bitcoin has no charge back we have no way to recover some of the loss money unlike in Paypal where all will be presented in a investigation.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:52:56 PM

paypal vs bitcoin definitely both compliment each other and paypal will be a more preferred choice to a buyer because of the buyer protection and charge backs while bitcoins will will prove to be a sellers favorite as they wont be vulnerable to charge backs and the alike
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:44:14 PM

There are a lot of people that is now going to use Bitcoin and the reason is because they see that Bitcoin is getting more popular and more used and the most important that it will be more acceptable.
And if it is more acceptable than you can earn also more money and spend it also more and that is nice.
landoadog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:06:21 PM

The only good thing about paypal is that it protects well its consumers and the dispute over the charge back mostly the consumers win over it.
Bitcoin is just based on trust if you are going to buy something on an online shop so if its consumer protection paypal wins it.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:32:09 AM

Bitcoin, Paypal is notorious for freezing funds
Not notorious, but they do occasionally freeze accounts if something seems suspicious.

I personally haven't had any issues with them, so it could just come down to bad luck or getting too much attention from them.
everybody have their experience for the paypal or bitcoin, lot of good thing and bad thing for both of them
for the lot used is paypal, and for security and anonymous is bitcoin. you can choose both of them too Grin

Yep, each of them really has different pros and cons. One is actually different to the other in terms of a lot of things. Safest i have to say is to just use them both.
it is not an answer. if you use them you will not get priority which is the best payment. choose between PayPal and bitcoin is difficult. but if you are a person who frequently use both then you will be able to choose one among the brands (bitcoin or paypal).

I am using both, and I really feel that still Paypal is the best for online shopping, as almost all websites accepts Paypal. where as when it comes to online transfers I think bitcoin is the best.
When is comes to online shopping I would go 100% with Paypal it is just world wide more accepted and usable at most online web shops. Bitcoin is hopefully on its way to do the same thing, if they can accomplish this it would be great for their future.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:37:43 AM

The only good thing about paypal is that it protects well its consumers and the dispute over the charge back mostly the consumers win over it.
Bitcoin is just based on trust if you are going to buy something on an online shop so if its consumer protection paypal wins it.

Yes thats the good thing in paypal they give protection to their costumer and ifbyou get scam using paypal you can file dispute and chance to get your money back. And in bitcoin you can be think twice in investing because if you get scam you cannot get your money back because theirs no dispute bitcoin in bitcoin. And also you can buy items in online stores with paypal but you cant buy items with bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:00:26 AM

Not notorious, but they do occasionally freeze accounts if something seems suspicious.

I personally haven't had any issues with them, so it could just come down to bad luck or getting too much attention from them.
everybody have their experience for the paypal or bitcoin, lot of good thing and bad thing for both of them
for the lot used is paypal, and for security and anonymous is bitcoin. you can choose both of them too Grin

Yep, each of them really has different pros and cons. One is actually different to the other in terms of a lot of things. Safest i have to say is to just use them both.

Exactly said. Both are different in their own terms of accessibility. Both are really safe and I believe paypal has reached more users than bitcoin as it is promoted through media ads compared to our bitcoin.
Everyone has their own payment method and that is because some people like to use Bitcoin more and other like Paypal more, everyone has their own choice so that is nice.
But there are a lot of people that is saying that Bitcoin is getting more popular because you see that it also becomes more acceptable.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:55:12 AM

for speed, I prefer bitcoin, for security I choose paypal as absolutely safe

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:03:14 AM

is paypal safe?
I don't think that it is safe.
Yes it is safe from hackers, but how to make our money safe from the paypal team while doing any business?
whenever you start a new business they indulge to block your account and you will have to struggle for weeks to redeem your money.
For me bitcoin is a more safe mean for transaction and for any business.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:11:41 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 07:08:08 AM by Mumbeeptind1963

For me if business or trading i want bitcoin, but if im buying in online world like things il go to paypal if i get scammed i can freeze their account . In bitcoin you cant freeze their account because in bitcoin you can have your account even if you are killer, wanted, drug pusher, in paypal the security level is high.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:29:28 AM

Exactly said. Both are different in their own terms of accessibility. Both are really safe and I believe paypal has reached more users than bitcoin as it is promoted through media ads compared to our bitcoin.
Everyone has their own payment method and that is because some people like to use Bitcoin more and other like Paypal more, everyone has their own choice so that is nice.
But there are a lot of people that is saying that Bitcoin is getting more popular because you see that it also becomes more acceptable.

For me if business or trading i want bitcoin, but if im buying in online world like things il go to paypal if i get scammed i can freeze their account . In bitcoin you cant freeze their account because in bitcoin you can have your account even if you are killer, wanted, drug pusher, in paypal the security level is high.

yeah, in that case I agree with you but the problem is that paypal is not available all around the world the the benefit of bitcoin is that it is allowed all around the world so if any store start bitcoin they will have access to all over the world.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:13:59 AM

Everything is advantageous in one or the other form. Here when we think of bitcoin it has the fastest transaction as well high security. Likewise PayPal as a payment service provider has got few more guaranteed return services.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Fenner

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:45:44 AM

paypal becomes a nightmare for sellers, they could block account that is trading for 5 years just because of a couple of claims from idiots. They just steal your money! With bitcoin you should always think and understand non refundable risks but you are in control of your money.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:10:36 PM

paypal becomes a nightmare for sellers, they could block account that is trading for 5 years just because of a couple of claims from idiots. They just steal your money! With bitcoin you should always think and understand non refundable risks but you are in control of your money.
That's true, but if you are a buyer and you can choose between:
- always thinking about the risks because of the non refundable transactions, and you think more and buy less
- never ever (or rarely) thinking about the risks and spending a lot of money (relative) safely, because of the possibility of the claims and refunds.
If I was an average buyer, I would not think about any risks until the item arrives. If it doesn't arrive, or DOA, or it's not that item that you have payed for, it's better to have a working solution to solve these problems.
Just imagine if you are a buyer, you pay with bitcoin, and the seller can prove that the item has been shipped, but it gets lost on the way (plane crashes, ship sinks, lorry burns out, etc...) you will be without your bitcoin and without the item, with no possible help.
In my opinion the ideal solution can be a system, similar (or the same) as paypal, where you have the chance to pay with your bitcoin.
You won'tneed to think about this whole story if Paypal accepts bitcoin, but they don't...

peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:01:08 PM

Everything is advantageous in one or the other form. Here when we think of bitcoin it has the fastest transaction as well high security. Likewise PayPal as a payment service provider has got few more guaranteed return services.

Paypal is more popular and enjoy more users but things will change in future when people will be well aware about the bitcoin and they will surely switch to bitcoin looking at the benefits attached with it.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:03:25 PM

Paypal is more popular and enjoy more users but things will change in future when people will be well aware about the bitcoin and they will surely switch to bitcoin looking at the benefits attached with it.

I also think this will change in the future, its just a matter of time before this will change this bitcoin just need to get a lot more popular and that it already will be alright.
If this happens I really have no doubt it will be the winner of the two, bitcoin is just much better.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 10:18:58 PM

yeah, in that case I agree with you but the problem is that paypal is not available all around the world the the benefit of bitcoin is that it is allowed all around the world so if any store start bitcoin they will have access to all over the world.
Oh sorry i think paypal is world wide hehe thanks for posting that now i know it. Hehe bitcoin is the best when it comes in any transaction (y) I think that if a big corpo in the companies know how to use bitcoin they accept bitcoin in their stores .. I need a shopping store or gadgets store that accepting bitcoin to directly buy what i need,, ni need to convert in currency and then cashout its hassle.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:31:39 PM

Paypal offers consumers buyer protection, Bitcoin doesn't
Paypal is widely accepted, Bitcoin not yet.

So for me, being a consumers, Paypal is the clear winner.
Abhi9559

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:34:37 AM

is paypal safe?
I don't think that it is safe.
Yes it is safe from hackers, but how to make our money safe from the paypal team while doing any business?
whenever you start a new business they indulge to block your account and you will have to struggle for weeks to redeem your money.
For me bitcoin is a more safe mean for transaction and for any business.

paypal has transaction fee but bitcoin not...so I always prefer bitcoin...
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: