Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: paypal or bitcoin?  (Read 138279 times)
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 03:14:23 AM

in first time im interesting with online earning, im use paypal, because paypal is very famous, very popular. but i get some problem with document id, we must have CC etc. so im searching other payment processor like payeer but the fee is very high. after i know bitcoin, im use bitcoin everyda and never get any problem Smiley

So bitcoin is my choice.
Not only is Bitcoin much better than PayPal but another benefit is that you don't need to go through any kind of verification in order to start using it.

And another great thing is that Bitcoin doesn't freeze your money like PayPal very often like to do. Cheesy

Yes paypal dispute system can be a pain in the ass if the other party takes a lot of time to respond. But for me that is not the main reason to choose bitcoin.
The fees of paypal are just to large.

Bitcoin is better then Paypal in lots of ways. bitcoin's security is stronger then paypal, bitcoin have lowest transaction fee, bitcoin money can't be freeze like paypal money. and the worst thing of paypal is paypal money is reversible. a scammer easily reverse his payment after you sent him the products. so getting scam with paypal is higher then bitcoin.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:20:57 AM

Less scam risk with paypal if you're the buyer
It doesn't have any price fluactuation either. However, in the end, PayPal and BTC have their pros and cons in different situations. I hope that BTC becomes more popular and many other online shopping sites like EBAY and AMAZON adopt it.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

in fact if you are seller it's very risk to accept paypal as payment processor, buyer can refund his money after transaction done Roll Eyes

paypal is protecting the buyers and it is an advantage if you are going to use paypal as your payment processor. However for seller,
it is a disadvantage for them that doesn't want to ensure customers satisfaction.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Paultango

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:44:29 AM

Ofcourse bitcoin, thats why were using it and you all know we like anonymity and fast transactions.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:55:20 AM

PayPal for online shopping may be more popular, they've accepted in each store, but bitcoin is still rare. whereas bitcoin has more advantages than paypal. have a low fee, no matter the limit. but indeed PayPal in case of theft, you can still be appealed, to get your money back. so each has its advantages and disadvantages.
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:56:58 AM

there really is no risk with Bitcoin. There are frameworks out there suvh as Stripe that make paying in Bitcoin a hitch. all you need is to hire a programmer who knows how to work with Bitcoin.

it's good idea, i think in each companies have technical special to keep the data from hackers, but sometimes the trouble come from goverment, because only small country use bitcoin as currency.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:39:58 AM

I prefer paypal as a strong security system

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:43:13 AM

Security system? What are you talking about? It is so easy to get scammed on paypal, as in it is easy to reverse it which is way worse than Bitcoin which isn't reversible.
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:48:08 AM

Security system? What are you talking about? It is so easy to get scammed on paypal, as in it is easy to reverse it which is way worse than Bitcoin which isn't reversible.
Both is many used now but as you can see you see that Bitcoin is getting more used and that would be perfect and that would be perfect for the future and currency.
But that is hard to know from before but the value must also reach a higher value.
Avox

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

★ Selling goodies for designers ★

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 10:58:42 AM

My Paypal account has been limited because of silly reason. My funds have been frozen. I have a conversation with them, in fact- with myself only, as they didn't reply to my emails and explanations. Now all my shopping based on Paypal has stopped. I use now some alternative payment processors and Bitcoin. Don't trust in Paypal 100%, your account can be limited anytime because of one of hundreds ridiculous reasons. Act wisely and be prepared for any surprises.

★ Selling downloadable goodies for designers ★
Stock photos, vectors, WordPress themes and plugins, mockups, fonts, banners, posters and much more.
Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:03:04 AM

I prefer to use paypal because they can give you warranty on the products you bought with
their paying method. And i don't think bitcoin is secured enough to get some warranty.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:07:32 AM

I like the bitcoin way more because it has so many advantages and you can make a lot more profit if you hold it with paypal this is not the point at all.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:12:38 AM

I prefer to use paypal because they can give you warranty on the products you bought with
their paying method. And i don't think bitcoin is secured enough to get some warranty.
Along with warranty you can get discounts if you use PayPal, in bitcoin warranty cannot be given sometimes but you can earn lot money here.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:59:35 AM

Paypal is pretty okay but I like bitcoin way more, due to the fact its usable for multiple things and you can make some nice profits for sure.
The bitcoin is a good thing to invest in with paypal you cannot invest.

uncaer9

Activity: 413

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:02:15 PM

Bitcoi is best choice for me

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀                 ▀████▄
   ▄███▀
  ▄██▀
 ▄██▀   ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██▀    ████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
███     ██████▀  ██▄▄   ▀██████     ███
███     ██████   ██████  ██████     ███
███     ██████▄  ██▀▀   ▄██████     ███
▀██▄    ████████▄▄   ▄▄████████    ▄██▀
 ▀██▄   ▀█████████████████████▀   ▄██▀
  ▀██▄                           ▄██▀
   ▀███▄                       ▄███▀
     ▀████▄                 ▄████▀
       ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
PUREVIDZ█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
[][████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄               ▄█████▄   ▄▄
██▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄        ▄█████████████▀
▀█████▄▄     ████████████▀
 ▀██████████▄████████████
█████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████████
   ███████████████████
    ▀▀██████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████▀
▀███████████████▀
  ▀▀████████▀▀
]█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
Maxsumi

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:04:41 PM

Paypal is of course popular but as you can see now you see that Bitcoin will be more used and that is perfect for the most people with Bitcoin.
But you also see that Bitcoin is more used and that is perfect.
Ocytrem

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:18:39 PM

What are your opinions on paypal or bitcoin for online shopping?
Paypal is without a doubt the better option out of the two if you only count online shopping. So I would choose Paypal it is just easier to use and worldwide more accepted.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:24:54 PM

I agree with you , that's we can assure with paypal but to give back their good service they are charging very high charging fees.
So, some people are shifting to bitcoin because it has lower fees.

Yes fees is the major issue here, and there are many rules and regulations that we need to follow in creating an account in Paypal, bitcoin is very simple process.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:30:45 PM

Paypal is of course popular but as you can see now you see that Bitcoin will be more used and that is perfect for the most people with Bitcoin.
But you also see that Bitcoin is more used and that is perfect.

Welcome to btctalk and I prefer bitcoin than paypal, although at this time PayPal has a security system which is quite good and can be in the exchange in shopping stores anywhere, but in terms of transactions bitcoin is still better than that if using bitcoin need not bother to verify wallets such as PayPal
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:19:48 AM

in first time im interesting with online earning, im use paypal, because paypal is very famous, very popular. but i get some problem with document id, we must have CC etc. so im searching other payment processor like payeer but the fee is very high. after i know bitcoin, im use bitcoin everyda and never get any problem Smiley

So bitcoin is my choice.
yeah I also started using paypal when I tried to produce a dollar of blogs and I created an account but if you want to get full access, you must complete the verification of data and of course to enter credit card. then your account will be verified. but not everyone uses a credit card? may be its the shortage of paypal
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:18:05 AM

yes paypal easier to get a scammed, as emerging about carding, it was really terrible. but bitcoin really safe when talking about the security system. no one can break into bitcoin wallet, apart from your own are less careful.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: