Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░-< [ZPOOL.CA][BTC Multipool] The miners multipool >-░▒▓█ Paid 925+ BTC  (Read 217624 times)
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 12:39:25 PM

Anyone else notice that a lot of coins are taking an abnormally long time to go from New to Immature and actually show up that you mined them?

It happens sometimes but 2 hours behind is unusual. Something must be stuck.

There was a block record that was corrupted so block processing was down until it was removed. It running through now, but there was about 6000 blocks to process.

But all that blocks where not valid or what? I have lost my share in the algos I mined during the stuck time without receive any payment. So if the blocks where valid I have been mining two hours for the pool for free. Not fair.  Undecided

huh? one lousy block was lost. bitpoke. It's not gonna make any difference. The rest of the blocks were processed as normal, hence was I said, there was ~6000 blocks to process, NOT LOST.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 12:51:56 PM

Perhaps it's time for a new front end that just shows a miners balance and owed, no fancy annoying balance graphs, no per coin stats etc just hash rates. If you like what you get paid, bonus, if not you're free to go somewhere else.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
berron

Activity: 727
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:41:27 PM

Yes, crackfoo, but they didn't appear in the last 50 mined block list, so at the first glance it seems that those coins were lost, as I noted in my second post. As you said, maybe it's a good moment to forget about fancy front ends and try to improve a much more simple but more accurate front end. Ah, and I know how stimate and real return works, I had no problems about that, the thing that annoyed me was that 6000 blocks not appearing in the last 50 block list of the wallet.

Have you tried a real DEX??? But a real DEX like this!!!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 01:50:34 PM

Yeah, Wallet views is limited to 50 last earnings. No problems inserting new blocks it was just the processing of them that was held up by a weird insert with an invalid coinid

joblo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:32:31 PM

Perhaps it's time for a new front end that just shows a miners balance and owed, no fancy annoying balance graphs, no per coin stats etc just hash rates. If you like what you get paid, bonus, if not you're free to go somewhere else.

Just slap a coat of paint on it to cover the problem. Transparency is critical in finance and an attitude like that raises a
lot of concerns.

I didn't need that extra push for me to leave.

AKA JayDDee, cpuminer-opt developer. https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226770.msg53865575#msg53865575
BTC: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT,
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:40:30 AM

I have Problems to get payout in LBC credits: pool is showing this:

I use -p c=LBC on my rigs, but sometimes the pool think that my adress is a BCD adress. You can see from the graph that the balance sometimes drops to the BCD exchange rate. Blocks are marked as cleared and other miners get their payments in BTC already. But I am still waiting for my coins.

Please fix this.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 01:50:05 AM

My comment on the whole "incorrect estimates" part: (gloves coming off)

The day I started noticing the odd payout changed when exchanges happened were when the pool was updated to less payments/day, when reject % was finally displayed and graphed (I never did for the first half+ of a year), and I believe a pool code update but I really can't be sure if it was mentioned at that time or not.   It was literally a one week span that I noticed a handful of things sticking out all at once..

In either case:

1)  Profitability was equal or greater to before it was seen/noticed
2)  Everything being complained about is a "calculate-to-display" type issue from all information that I gather

You guys need to stop blaming the pool operator for SOMEONE ELSE'S code that he is running.   If its a problem with the wallets, negligence or server hardware issues, that's one thing....   But this is now getting absurd.

You guys need to stop comparing this pool to others because zPool is the ONLY real pool running this pool code from what I gather.  Just because the web-frontend may look the same or similar to others;  doesn't mean the pool code "backend" is the same.

If you are going to non-constructively complain about things like this constantly;  you need to get your butt away from here and feed it to someone who may want to deal with it.    I myself have poured through some of the source code... and understand why you would be naive enough to dismiss the comment to review the code yourself to try and help fix the problem.....   but simply ignoring the PROPER ROUTE TO FIXING THE PROBLEM is not going to get you special attention and going to piss some people like myself off whom have to read this bickering constantly when the answer has been plainly provided many times.

If crackfoo had written the pool code (yaamp)... you could actually hold him to the standard of fixing the "20%" ghost.

I suggest on the main page in big bold letters that: "all values are estimates until added to your 'Balance' line".    This will leave no room for confusion I would think.... unless people don't read it.

I actually appreciate the graphs/etc.  Let's me have a hint to look back and see stats for the blocks mined.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 02:14:36 AM

I have Problems to get payout in LBC credits: pool is showing this:

I use -p c=LBC on my rigs, but sometimes the pool think that my adress is a BCD adress. You can see from the graph that the balance sometimes drops to the BCD exchange rate. Blocks are marked as cleared and other miners get their payments in BTC already. But I am still waiting for my coins.

Please fix this.

Whats your address?

joblo
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:15:34 AM

I don't see anyone blaming Crackfoo for the problem, But I am blaming him for not taking the issue seriously.
I've seen absolutely no interest from him to either investigate it or fix it. I even offered to help but no response.

Users deserve an explanation. Are estimates incorrect or is someone skimming? The fact that the deficit is so consistent
around 20% is also suspicious of a systemic problem. It is likely not a coincidence it's an order of magnitude bigger than the
fee. Are we paying 20% fees due to a misplaced decimal point?

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 02:23:42 AM

I don't see anyone blaming Crackfoo for the problem, But I am blaming him for not taking the issue seriously.
I've seen absolutely no interest from him to either investigate it or fix it. I even offered to help but no response.

Users deserve an explanation. Are estimates incorrect or is someone skimming? The fact that the deficit is so consistent
around 20% is also suspicious of a systemic problem. It is likely not a coincidence it's an order of magnitude bigger than the

It's been discussed before and as I said then, I'm not a developer and the src is there and to help if anyone knows anything better.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1260863.msg13835948#msg13835948

JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 02:33:28 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2016, 03:09:02 AM by JaredKaragen

But that's the thing.  He has stated he knows nothing about it as per the reply above me.... and asks for help in identifying the issue from someone whom understands the code....  He has made this statement many many times.  Its pretty concise and clear.

How else would YOU handle it if it were you in his shoes? (why not help and take those steps then?)

Do you think a 20% surplus in wallets from a decimal point error would go unnoticed by him and thus point towards the perceived problem?

You are assuming things and jumping to conclusions based on non-static information and estimates...... all on a codebase that is new and relatively unused.

The only values you can hold him to are the "Balance" amount.  not "total balance", not the graphs, not the estimates....

*edit*   And by no means is this a personal attack on anyone.... I am just trying to clarify that what steps can be taken have;  and people with the knowledge are needed to help trace down whats happening.... because crackfoo isn't at fault and has gone above and beyond what most others have IMHO.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
xgast

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:09:44 AM

CrackFoo, why zpool withdraw my COXST coin without TX and I don't receive my coins in the wallet.. Tried to explore by using my wallet address and still no transaction found.. Zpool withdraw my coin but nowhere... So I simply lost all my coins Cry

https://s18.postimg.org/iuxuhdnpl/Screenshot_2016_09_04_10_01_47.jpg

https://s11.postimg.org/4m4gwm62r/Screenshot_2016_09_04_10_02_23.jpg

This is not my first time I lost my coins on zpool. At the first time I lost my coins, I try to forgive zpool & perhaps zpool fix the withdrawal problem.. But in fact you're not..

https://s10.postimg.org/6mhlkad3d/Screenshot_2016_09_04_10_06_49.jpg

Can you please help me to get my coins back & fix this problem,  CrackFoo... Thanks
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:12:06 AM

so i just added up my last 30 days worth of mining here to check to see if i am getting what you guys are seeing and it is low..
in the last 30 days i do have to admit there was some downtime.. a couple hours tops.. plus there was that one day that the pool went down and i made zero that day..

in the last 30 days, i have received on my payout address according to blocktrail..  RECEIVED 0.22005283 BTC divide that by 30 and thats 0.0073350943333333 a day.
i have 2 s7s, which are underclocked to 500.. they run around 3.3th each.. so a total of 6.6.. for the sake of math and downtime i am going to calculate it as 6.5th
stratehm-stratum-pro   d=2000   sha256   2000      6.5 Th/s   1

on the bitcoinwisdom site, 6.5th should get me 0.007404 at todays difficulty.. it did go up some in the last 30 days.. but since we are not mining bitcoin directly it shoudlnt matter.. im on par with that number.. but..

according to poolpicker zpool has been at .00166 avg for the last 30 days.. ( i just used as far as their records go.. its about 1 or 2 days off)

this should have netted me 0.01079 or a total of 0.3237.. even subtracting 2% its 0.317226.. which is more then i did receive..

maybe this should be investigated?

i dont know how to read the source, so we should find someone who does and let them go through it..

denravonska

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:17:37 AM

so i just added up my last 30 days worth of mining here to check to see if i am getting what you guys are seeing and it is low..
in the last 30 days i do have to admit there was some downtime.. a couple hours tops.. plus there was that one day that the pool went down and i made zero that day..

in the last 30 days, i have received on my payout address according to blocktrail..  RECEIVED 0.22005283 BTC divide that by 30 and thats 0.0073350943333333 a day.
i have 2 s7s, which are underclocked to 500.. they run around 3.3th each.. so a total of 6.6.. for the sake of math and downtime i am going to calculate it as 6.5th

on the bitcoinwisdom site, 6.5th should get me 0.007404 at todays difficulty.. it did go up some in the last 30 days.. but since we are not mining bitcoin directly it shoudlnt matter.. im on par with that number.. but..

according to poolpicker zpool has been at .00166 avg for the last 30 days.. ( i just used as far as their records go.. its about 1 or 2 days off)

this should have netted me 0.01079 or a total of 0.3237.. even subtracting 2% its 0.317226.. which is more then i did receive..

i dont know how to read the source, so we should find someone who does and let them go through it..

I want to chip in on this one. When I did some weekly tests I saw that CleverMining consistently paid more (as in 20% more) even though the zpool scrypt average was almost always higher.
Spiffy_1

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:55:25 AM

As an incentive, I am willing to put up my miner for 1 hour (which is 5 1060 nvidia cards) as a bounty to whomever picks up the gauntlet and goes through the code, and either finds an issue and fixes it, or finds the source of all the griping and complaining and proves that it is unfounded.  I realize an hour isn't much, but if other people match my bounty you could be looking at a lot of hashrate on your chosen coin and address.   This is me being proactive to the best of my ability as I don't code, nor do I know anyone who does.

If you like what I've posted, mine for me on whatever algo you like on www.zpool.ca for a minute using my bitcoin address: 1BJJYPRcRPzTEfByCwkeJ8SCBcrnGD1nhL
aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:58:55 AM

I want to chip in on this one. When I did some weekly tests I saw that CleverMining consistently paid more (as in 20% more) even though the zpool scrypt average was almost always higher.

the numbers really dont add up, but i am guessing its something with the estimate vs the reality of the coin value.. its probably something that cant be helped.
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:10:11 AM

Is there a reason crowncoin isn't being mined anymore?
joblo
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:28:55 PM

But that's the thing.  He has stated he knows nothing about it as per the reply above me.... and asks for help in identifying the issue from someone whom understands the code....  He has made this statement many many times.  Its pretty concise and clear.

How else would YOU handle it if it were you in his shoes? (why not help and take those steps then?)

Do you think a 20% surplus in wallets from a decimal point error would go unnoticed by him and thus point towards the perceived problem?

You are assuming things and jumping to conclusions based on non-static information and estimates...... all on a codebase that is new and relatively unused.

The only values you can hold him to are the "Balance" amount.  not "total balance", not the graphs, not the estimates....

*edit*   And by no means is this a personal attack on anyone.... I am just trying to clarify that what steps can be taken have;  and people with the knowledge are needed to help trace down whats happening.... because crackfoo isn't at fault and has gone above and beyond what most others have IMHO.

Definitely no personal attacks. Your posts have always been professional.

I recognize the lack of expertise but that's not a reason to give up. What would I do? Well look at what I've done. I posted detailed information
on how to gather and analyze data to define the problem, and offered to analyze the data myself. I've also spent a lot of time looking thrrough
the code (as have others) even though it's all in languages I am unfamiliar with. And I contunue to offer my help in any way I can. Even though
I don't know the code I have a lot of professional experience in problem solving.

Please don't confuse my speculation with assumptions. I have speculated on what could be be possible given the very limited information
available. This was a provocative attempt  to raise the level of concern. There were some asssuptions required to fill the gaps but I tried to
balance one assumtion with an opposing one.

For example in one instance i assume the estimate is correct and the coin is lost in the exchange. That is offset by the assuption that the
estimate is wrong and the trade price is correct. If I ever appear biased or am leaning in a specific direction I expect to be challenged to back
it up with data, if I haven't already done so.

I repeat that the first step in my opinion is to compare transcations and estimates to prove there is a 20% discrepency (or not) then determine
which is correct. The result of that will lead to the next step.

Several users have taken it upon themselves to look at the code to try to figure out what's going on and there has been an offer of a bounty
for a solution. Perhaps some professional help could be brought in. Although TPruvot may not have a personal interest in the exchange feature
he may be willing to spend some energy for a fee. But that wouldn't be necessary until the problem better defined.

There is a lot of user interest and it is all aimed and solving the problem, not pointing fingers. It's all about making zpool better.
I'm not asking for miracles, just a little leadership.

Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 08:59:35 PM

SHA256 pool down?

Im getting shares on all but one miner, I had to restart that miner and getting no shares after rebooting it but its saying its online

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:06:58 PM

SHA256 pool down?

Im getting shares on all but one miner, I had to restart that miner and getting no shares after rebooting it but its saying its online

looks like it was down for about an hour, but its back up again.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: