Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:06:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░-< [ZPOOL.CA][BTC Multipool] The miners multipool >-░▒▓█ Paid 925+ BTC  (Read 217622 times)
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:25:50 PM

I just lost money mining quark over you guys!! My payout was in MUE it's clear that without me you guys have 50 to 60% less hashpower and I made half of I was expecting!!

Exchange rates seems to be really bad

I don't know I will not mine quark here anymore not worth

I've been mining quark and qubit for a long time and have always come away with more BTC.

Not sure how you go about it but as with any algo, if you're renting, you can't just set an order and guarantee you'll make $.

show 400 UNB, that's wrong!? check it please crackfoo

but realy is, Unbreakable (sha256)   50 UNB   6.241 M   46 459   3m ago   Immature (1)

Mining 42 coins at 420.7 Th/s * with 223 miners (sha256)
Unbreakable (sha256)   400 UNB   6.241 M   46 459   67 secs   395.9 Th/s   0.0078

changed, thanks

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:28:07 AM

ANyone else having issues with the nvidia driver crashing and causing a major hit in hashrates?

I have little experience, v. 368.39, 750ti seems to work well, if it crashed I have to drop intensity, and unlike amd I don't get 50% of hashrate after a crash.

you can check for driver crash when you start/stop miner a few times.

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:56:01 AM

Yeah, 5 out of 7 Lyra2v2 coins are dead. Keeping track of payouts from the pool, I could've made more mining Vert or Mona from a normal pool. I'll wait another 12, but definitely pretty certain they're tanking pool efficiency.

Actual pool rate multiplied by my hashrate definitely does not give me my payouts as well. My payouts were about 20% lower then that. The 'actual' payout still was below mining coins direct as well.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:55:58 PM

Yeah, 5 out of 7 Lyra2v2 coins are dead. Keeping track of payouts from the pool, I could've made more mining Vert or Mona from a normal pool. I'll wait another 12, but definitely pretty certain they're tanking pool efficiency.

Actual pool rate multiplied by my hashrate definitely does not give me my payouts as well. My payouts were about 20% lower then that. The 'actual' payout still was below mining coins direct as well.

i assure you, any yaamp pool and its op do everything possible to maximize their (pool/op) profits  Grin
sometimes (well actually most of the time) it doesn't mean any good profits for miners,
and that's pretty obvious if you carefully look at the pool payouts scheme

If you're eluding to them skimming off the top, they could still make more by removing five out of seven dead Lyra2v2 coins..

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 01:08:25 PM

i assure you, any yaamp pool and its op do everything possible to maximize their (pool/op) profits  Grin
sometimes (well actually most of the time) it doesn't mean any good profits for miners,

If you're eluding to them skimming off the top, they could still make more by removing five out of seven dead Lyra2v2 coins..

If they're on exchanges, they are no dead and no worthless. Most of the time it is mona and vtc being mined and very little hash is put on the others. And for the merged mined coins who cares? If you want, I'll see if I can have your account donate any earnings from them to the pool.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 07:46:19 PM

I have again started pointed a S7 at zpool.   It is consistently reconnecting but, is not getting kicked off needing a hard-reset like it was before.

I do see the results of the disconnects (pool hashrate drops massively is one clue) and my miner hashrate resets then climbs back up.

So it seems as whatever garbage that was keeping the miner from reconnecting or getting hung waiting to reconnect... is no longer happening.   My only issues now are the normal power issues associated with living out of the city in the country.

The lyra2 port seems to waver greatly on my hashrate it is seeing.   Its very odd.... So sometimes I get a full reward (~25Mh) and sometimes a partial reward (~13Mh)...  I am wondering if I force a diff that this will change my hashrate consistency....  telling me that the diff is going just a little too high for the speed of the coins its mining.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:35:53 PM

If they're on exchanges, they are no dead and no worthless. Most of the time it is mona and vtc being mined and very little hash is put on the others. And for the merged mined coins who cares? If you want, I'll see if I can have your account donate any earnings from them to the pool.

Considering they don't have any volume and almost zero sell orders, they're pretty dead. Still also missing about 20% of my income even though my hashrate was relatively stable. '24 hour Actual' my ass

Going to back to a normal pool.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 09:06:12 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2016, 12:59:32 AM by JaredKaragen
Merited by philipma1957 (1)

Here's another useful cut and paste.    I was able to kick my live mining machine from P2 into P0, no interruptions.

I am thinking of building this command into my batch every time it re-launches the miner apps to make sure P-state is zero.

Code:
Run this in cmd in admin mode:
c:\progra~1\nvidia~1\NVSMI\
nvidia-smi -q -d SUPPORTED_CLOCKS | more
(that's a pipe before more)

Take the top number for memory, something like 3505 (GTX970), and the first number for graphics, something like 1531. Again in admin mode, enter your numbers in this format:

nvidia-smi -ac 3505,1531

You're card's memory will now run in compute mode (P0).

nvidia-smi.exe -ac 3505,1443  For my ASUS GTX 980.

"nvidia-smi.exe -acp UNRESTRICTED" removes the admin requirements. 

Ive also noticed X11evo is a power-hungry algo.  One machine used to sit at 80-84*C when running only X11EVO.  Now Running Lyra2 full-time and it sits @65*C...

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

BryanC

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:45:33 PM

Strange - we have opposite problems! My lyra2v2 hash rate is spot on - on Zpool, the average over the course of the day is pretty damn close to what my rig sees. For my S7-LN, right at 20% of my hash rate is rolling over to the next pool on the list (and only 10% of that is recognized in the other pool, so I'm effectively losing 10% of my hash rate). This is without #xnsub - if I append it, my rate never goes about 800-900 Gh/s.

In looking at my hash rate graph against the pool's, and my dropouts line up fairly precisely with the pool's. How can that be expected behavior?

I have again started pointed a S7 at zpool.   It is consistently reconnecting but, is not getting kicked off needing a hard-reset like it was before.

I do see the results of the disconnects (pool hashrate drops massively is one clue) and my miner hashrate resets then climbs back up.

So it seems as whatever garbage that was keeping the miner from reconnecting or getting hung waiting to reconnect... is no longer happening.   My only issues now are the normal power issues associated with living out of the city in the country.

The lyra2 port seems to waver greatly on my hashrate it is seeing.   Its very odd.... So sometimes I get a full reward (~25Mh) and sometimes a partial reward (~13Mh)...  I am wondering if I force a diff that this will change my hashrate consistency....  telling me that the diff is going just a little too high for the speed of the coins its mining.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 09:51:18 PM

In looking at my hash rate graph against the pool's, and my dropouts line up fairly precisely with the pool's. How can that be expected behavior?

Im running a late batch 6 600M model of S7.  So, its 4.2Th on a good day.  I have it backed off to 30% fan speed and 3.2Th.

This is my password string: Henry.S7-1,c=BTC,sha256=3000

My next change will be in another 24 hours where ill bump the diff up by 1K to 4000.    My issues is faster coins need a lower diff cause of my internet connection.. I tend to get stale shares and they don't count.... When the share spacing is great, I dont get shares for some time and my delta hashrate at the pool drops.   Finding the point where it drops off, and then backing it back off a bit, seems to do the trick....

PRoblem is it needs to stay online long enough to be sure its trimmed properly.  What a bugger that is so far....

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 10:33:24 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2016, 10:53:15 PM by crackfoo

I have again started pointed a S7 at zpool.   It is consistently reconnecting but, is not getting kicked off needing a hard-reset like it was before.

So it seems as whatever garbage that was keeping the miner from reconnecting or getting hung waiting to reconnect... is no longer happening.   My only issues now are the normal power issues associated with living out of the city in the country.

The lyra2 port seems to waver greatly on my hashrate it is seeing.   Its very odd.... So sometimes I get a full reward (~25Mh) and sometimes a partial reward (~13Mh)...  I am wondering if I force a diff that this will change my hashrate consistency....  telling me that the diff is going just a little too high for the speed of the coins its mining.

This is good to hear. We've made changes to the lowest level socket connections which seems to cut out a lot of connection problems. Mainly problems were coming from miners disconnecting from the stratum server when we were in the middle of handing out jobs for one of the coins that were being mined. We now have 5s socket timeouts. Which is way more than enough time. The majority os sockets are established successfully in 1ms or less so even 5 is a lot and I may fiddle with that a bit more. So the stratum isn't resetting so much as it is closing failed sockets before it hangs the whole stratum like it was doing.

I hoped it would help with all the problems but there there is still problems when I enabled AUX coins so I've dropped them all on sha again and just left DOGE on scrypt. the other algos don't seem to have problems with them probably because there are no ASIC's on them aside from X11, which may eventually see problems once there are more providers of ASIC's building crappy devices etc...

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 10:50:18 PM

This is good to hear. We've made changes to the lowest level socket connections which seems to cut out a lot of connection problems. Mainly problems were coming from miners disconnecting from the stratum server when we were in the middle of handing out jobs for one of the coins that were being mined. We now have 5s socket timeouts.

I hoped it would help with all the problems but there there is still problems when I enabled AUX coins so I've dropped them all on sha again and just left DOGE on scrypt. the other algos don't seem to have problems with them.

I can see how the server would get kinda pissed and lock up/reset from being overloaded with open sockets....

I have stability, so I am in for the long haul with that S7.   I refuse to let people lowball me on nicehash since they can't change the profitability flag to be something other than what it is which is broken on >S3 models.

It was amazing watching people immideately pay almost half for the same sized order;  then in the next day watch diff on the altcoins all rise and drop their value per hashrate because they arent pointing it at BTC as much as they were......   The ripple of the halving's second signs...

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 10:55:55 PM

This is good to hear. We've made changes to the lowest level socket connections which seems to cut out a lot of connection problems. Mainly problems were coming from miners disconnecting from the stratum server when we were in the middle of handing out jobs for one of the coins that were being mined. We now have 5s socket timeouts.

I hoped it would help with all the problems but there there is still problems when I enabled AUX coins so I've dropped them all on sha again and just left DOGE on scrypt. the other algos don't seem to have problems with them.

I can see how the server would get kinda pissed and lock up/reset from being overloaded with open sockets....

I have stability, so I am in for the long haul with that S7.   I refuse to let people lowball me on nicehash since they can't change the profitability flag to be something other than what it is which is broken on >S3 models.

It was amazing watching people immideately pay almost half for the same sized order;  then in the next day watch diff on the altcoins all rise and drop their value per hashrate because they arent pointing it at BTC as much as they were......   The ripple of the halving's second signs...

I have a good feeling that there will be a stable python port of the stratum servers available eventually which I'll put putting in BTC to help push the dev along to get it done. It's a tricky project so I hope it makes it to finish.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 11:05:54 PM

I have a good feeling that there will be a stable python port of the stratum servers available eventually which I'll put putting in BTC to help push the dev along to get it done. It's a tricky project so I hope it makes it to finish.

I myself ponder why altcoin devs on the SHA port don't add a way to have merge mine support with BTC.  That way we can mine BTC, and send all lesser hashes to altcoins.   Would be a win-win for long-term miner support and for the miners as well.

We can only hope for someone to unify the coding so it happens and its easy to add to different coins.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 07:23:00 AM

I myself ponder why altcoin devs on the SHA port don't add a way to have merge mine support with BTC.  That way we can mine BTC, and send all lesser hashes to altcoins.   Would be a win-win for long-term miner support and for the miners as well.

We can only hope for someone to unify the coding so it happens and its easy to add to different coins.

There are many SHA256d  that are merged mining capability, I don't know if the code messes up BTC mining but it causes more orphaned BTC blocks

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:08:39 AM

use stratum proxy for sha256, you can add more pools and your miners will get work all the time, no more hits with pool connection resets.

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:01:17 AM

someone is using a botnet for neoscrypt...

Code:
Version			Count	Donators	Extranonce	Percent	Hashrate*	Reject
cpuminer-multi/1.2-dev 9929 0 9917 34.94% 8.5 Mh/s 0%
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 11:17:37 AM

Code:

Yes indeed wow!

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:19:35 AM

Code:

Yes indeed wow!

it's been like that forever.
low hashrate and tons of miners.
those are CPUs for sure.

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:30:19 AM

Code:

Yes indeed wow!

it's been like that forever.
low hashrate and tons of miners.
those are CPUs for sure.

Yaamp had the samething. It's a blob that moves around and it looks like it's still growing.

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: