Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:12:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░-< [ZPOOL.CA][BTC Multipool] The miners multipool >-░▒▓█ Paid 925+ BTC  (Read 217622 times)
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:13:53 PM

i'm still sure skeincoin should be removed from zpool completely
ax66 why does it drain our profits  like mining DECRED on multi switching?  thx
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 11:56:54 PM

ax66 why does it drain our profits  like mining DECRED on multi switching?  thx

TEN MINUTES AGO IT WAS BEST PRICE--

It needs a high intensity setting.       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 12:23:16 AM

This is exactly why you can't take the reject and share rewards at face value.   Its something with the web-frontend display code;  not with the share or exchange percentage coding....

You can see the inconsistencies across the board.

So if you see this sort of thing;  please understand it's not loosing profits, it's the part of the pool that calculates each value to display to you that has an issue.

Hopefully these vales will help getting down to the cause of where the fault(s) are...   And I am wondering if any other pools using this interface/code are seeing the same type of issues....

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Epsylon3
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082

ccminer/cpuminer developer

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 04:05:57 AM

about reject %, it doesnt affect the percent... all rejected shares are just ignored... the percent of reject is wrong because it assume each reject diff was "1", will try to improve that

to resume the pool share % is all <valid shares> x <stratum diff when submitted>

all users results are then summed (per coin or algo) and the % is the user part

BTC: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd - My Projects: ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp - Forum threads : ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:47:23 AM

if you don't like it, drop it from your config...

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 12:28:37 PM

impossible, it's pool config, not miner, only op can add or remove a coin.
yesterday i "weakened" it by raising diff, coz i needed to mine a bit on skein pool,
but that's boring..

its simple to not mine on an algo.  do not include it in the password string, and/or your miner app config.  The pool has no control over that.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:29:49 PM

yesterday i "weakened" it by raising diff, coz i needed to mine a bit on skein pool,
but that's boring..

its simple to not mine on an algo.  do not include it in the password string, and/or your miner app config.  The pool has no control over that.

I think he's saying he doesn't want to mine a coin, not an algo.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 12:42:34 PM

but that's boring..

if you mine for some btc profit - maybe, but my goal was different, i needed this very skein pool,
but without low-diff shit like skc
you are not understanding how it all works if you are thinking that way....

To me it's just not a profitable algo for algo-switching at higher freq so I don't use it anymore, same with decred which is too slow of a coin for it as well.

I have noticed that lower hashrate connections get put on higher diff coins;  and that low diff coins are almost strictly mined by lower hashrate connections.... That's the tendency anyways.   The only low diff coins my high hashrate connections have mined have been high diff coins; except for merge-mined coins which are just taking a low diff share from a higher diff coin and submitting it with the lower diff coin.

Market fluctuations in coin prices greatly effect whats profitable as well.  Just cause it was profitable and the miner switched to it;  a dump can cause an odd lack in profit when exchanged.  Then again, there have been some crazy exchange rates in the past with select coins at random events.  People doing pump and dumps.

Point is:  The low diff coins aren't wasting hash.  AFAIK the pool is properly using each miner connection on an as-needed per-miner basis....   It would be wasteful to put a high hash miner on a low diff coin and vice versa.

Maybe crackfoo can clarify if he knows;  but he didn't write the pool code;  he's more on the coinbox config and such side of things.... where it really matters.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

scryptr
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 01:56:30 PM

but that's boring..

if you mine for some btc profit - maybe, but my goal was different, i needed this very skein pool,

To me it's just not a profitable algo for algo-switching at higher freq so I don't use it anymore, same with decred which is too slow of a coin for it as well.

I have noticed that lower hashrate connections get put on higher diff coins;  and that low diff coins are almost strictly mined by lower hashrate connections.... That's the tendency anyways.   The only low diff coins my high hashrate connections have mined have been high diff coins; except for merge-mined coins which are just taking a low diff share from a higher diff coin and submitting it with the lower diff coin.

Market fluctuations in coin prices greatly effect whats profitable as well.  Just cause it was profitable and the miner switched to it;  a dump can cause an odd lack in profit when exchanged.  Then again, there have been some crazy exchange rates in the past with select coins at random events.  People doing pump and dumps.

Point is:  The low diff coins aren't wasting hash.  AFAIK the pool is properly using each miner connection on an as-needed per-miner basis....   It would be wasteful to put a high hash miner on a low diff coin and vice versa.

Maybe crackfoo can clarify if he knows;  but he didn't write the pool code;  he's more on the coinbox config and such side of things.... where it really matters.

sorry pal, you'r thinking too much  Smiley
i needed this skein pool for balancing some shit, but skc was getting in the way, so i removed it
by mining solo and raising diff enuough for the pool not to mine it.
that's all.
and w/o skc it was pretty good little pool lol, so skc better be removed completely

if u need technical - my miner simply switching with all its power to skc for a short period,
than to aur/dgb for much longer period, then again to skc for short and so on,
so it IS wasting, with all that switching mess, and high hashrate over low diff coin

WERE YOU DYNAMICALLY SWITCHING BETWEEN WALLETS? --

I don't understand, you are talking about solo-mining, and pool mining, at the same time.        --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
scryptr
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 03:33:20 PM

I don't understand, you are talking about solo-mining, and pool mining, at the same time.        --scryptr

1) mining on skein pool, observing how skc makes a mess with all that switching and too fast blocks.
.. bloody hell
2) mining solo skc to raise its diff so it becomes fairly unprofitable for the pool for some time.
.. crawl back into your hole, slime
3) skein pool again, now it's mining only aur/myr/dgb.
.. everything is fine

ONE MINER SOLO-MINING SKEINCOIN (SKC) MAKES THAT MUCH DIFFERENCE? --

So, your pressure solo-mining SKC was enough to make "the slime" too high in difficulty for the pool to mine?       --scryptr

AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:14:15 PM

ONE MINER SOLO-MINING SKEINCOIN (SKC) MAKES THAT MUCH DIFFERENCE? --
So, your pressure solo-mining SKC was enough to make "the slime" too high in difficulty for the pool to mine?       --scryptr

Yes. Try it yourself. You can raise the diff and watch how zpool starts to throw even more hash on it! Until it becomes unprofitable and the block chain essentially freezes. Same with Xedos.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:20:26 AM

but that's boring..

I have noticed that lower hashrate connections get put on higher diff coins;  and that low diff coins are almost strictly mined by lower hashrate connections.... That's the tendency anyways.   The only low diff coins my high hashrate connections have mined have been high diff coins; except for merge-mined coins which are just taking a low diff share from a higher diff coin and submitting it with the lower diff coin.

Market fluctuations in coin prices greatly effect whats profitable as well.  Just cause it was profitable and the miner switched to it;  a dump can cause an odd lack in profit when exchanged.  Then again, there have been some crazy exchange rates in the past with select coins at random events.  People doing pump and dumps.

Point is:  The low diff coins aren't wasting hash.  AFAIK the pool is properly using each miner connection on an as-needed per-miner basis....   It would be wasteful to put a high hash miner on a low diff coin and vice versa.

Maybe crackfoo can clarify if he knows;  but he didn't write the pool code;  he's more on the coinbox config and such side of things.... where it really matters.
That's where one makes profit ..on a low difficulty coin.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:25:01 AM

I don't understand, you are talking about solo-mining, and pool mining, at the same time.        --scryptr

1) mining on skein pool, observing how skc makes a mess with all that switching and too fast blocks.
.. bloody hell
2) mining solo skc to raise its diff so it becomes fairly unprofitable for the pool for some time.
.. crawl back into your hole, slime
3) skein pool again, now it's mining only aur/myr/dgb.
.. everything is fine

Next time will through so hash with you at skc..... get the difficulty way up there.  Grin   Wink
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:05:01 AM

<BIG SNIP>

To add an unlisted algo I still don't know what you mean.

ON THE MINERCONTROL THREAD OPENING PAGE--

One of the contributors noted that "algos not in this list are not supported".  This refers to the algos in the posted configurration file.  Perhaps it is on KBomba's GitHub page, I'll check later.  I think it refers to algos NOT in the NiceHash API set.  I only added algos to the Zpool set of algos (Zpool is a YAAMP clone) because of this reasoning.  Some of the API information downloading may be hard-coded, so that only NiceHash algos current as of release 1.6.5.1 are completely supported.  I reason that the YAAMP API will allow the addition of algos that are available at Zpool, but not at NiceHash.

Thank you for the hint on the "usewindow" command.  I will try it later.

--scryptr

you can add newer algos on NH, just use for reference https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=api

example for MC : { "algo": "Blake256r8vnl", "priceid": "18",

can you help me with identifying, are those on zpool, what algo are on ccminer/sgminer?

15 = ScryptJaneNf16
16 = Blake256r8
17 = Blake256r14
18 = Blake256r8vnl

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:08:56 AM

Could someone with a gigabyte 970gtx g1 please tell me their core clock frequently at no oc'ing while mining.  thx
Mine says 1413 core no oc'ing while mining when it should be 1117 ghz.
scryptr
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 10:52:52 AM

<BIG SNIP>

To add an unlisted algo I still don't know what you mean.

ON THE MINERCONTROL THREAD OPENING PAGE--

One of the contributors noted that "algos not in this list are not supported".  This refers to the algos in the posted configurration file.  Perhaps it is on KBomba's GitHub page, I'll check later.  I think it refers to algos NOT in the NiceHash API set.  I only added algos to the Zpool set of algos (Zpool is a YAAMP clone) because of this reasoning.  Some of the API information downloading may be hard-coded, so that only NiceHash algos current as of release 1.6.5.1 are completely supported.  I reason that the YAAMP API will allow the addition of algos that are available at Zpool, but not at NiceHash.

Thank you for the hint on the "usewindow" command.  I will try it later.

--scryptr

you can add newer algos on NH, just use for reference https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=api

example for MC : { "algo": "Blake256r8vnl", "priceid": "18",

can you help me with identifying, are those on zpool, what algo are on ccminer/sgminer?

15 = ScryptJaneNf16
16 = Blake256r8
17 = Blake256r14
18 = Blake256r8vnl

NUMBER 17 MAY BE BLAKECOIN--

NiceHash is AMD-centric, and uses SGminer syntax.  Zpool does not offer the algos numbered 15, 16, or 18 currently.  If you are running SGminer, no problem, if you are running CCminer, try mining number 17 with "-a blakecoin" in the command line and point it at NiceHash.       --scryptr

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 01:02:12 PM

digibyte sha256 removed?

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

induktor

Activity: 710
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:45:48 PM

Could someone with a gigabyte 970gtx g1 please tell me their core clock frequently at no oc'ing while mining.  thx
Mine says 1413 core no oc'ing while mining when it should be 1117 ghz.

1177 here in all my cards  (Gigabyte 970 G1)
(using driver 352.63, cuda 7.5, lubuntu 14.04)
this is, non-OCed, standard clocks, TPL lowered to 130W

BTC addr: 1vTGnFgaM2WJjswwmbj6N2AQBWcHfimSc
induktor

Activity: 710
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:51:05 PM

Hello, any ideas why there was no payouts?, last payment received was 24 hours ago, and I am mining ETH at 250MH, I am pretty sure that I should have received something by now.
thanks

BTC addr: 1vTGnFgaM2WJjswwmbj6N2AQBWcHfimSc
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 02:07:56 PM

Hello, any ideas why there was no payouts?, last payment received was 24 hours ago, and I am mining ETH at 250MH, I am pretty sure that I should have received something by now.
thanks

There is no ETH on my pool... so maybe that's why??

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: