Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:18:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░-< [ZPOOL.CA][BTC Multipool] The miners multipool >-░▒▓█ Paid 925+ BTC  (Read 217622 times)
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 04:24:43 PM

I see the scryptn port was just turned on.... as I now see the 4 posts above this one =)

I can't find any support in any release of ccminer.   What a shame.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joblo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:17:24 PM

I see the scryptn port was just turned on.... as I now see the 4 posts above this one =)

I believe cudaminer supports scryptn but that's ancient.

AKA JayDDee, cpuminer-opt developer. https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226770.msg53865575#msg53865575
BTC: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT,
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 05:49:41 PM

I believe cudaminer supports scryptn but that's ancient.

spent 30 min trying to get an app with it to no avail.    gave up.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:18:14 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 06:51:35 PM by BaalMcKloud

Added scryptn to the pool with MRY and some FUJI once it's sync'd

only get rejeced shares most of the time...
i have set scrypt:10 and have only 2/29 shares accepted. normal ?
using gigabyte gtx 750 ti
joblo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:44:21 PM

For instance;  Skein seems to poop out lots of low value blocks... which is totally fine... but it deosn't get as many high value coins out except in groups.  So when the profitability spikes, it switches only to not see the gains as if you were on the algo the entire time.   Kinda like when the miner switched to decred for a few min here and there.   The reward down the line after you are switched off it and a block is finally found; is pretty minimal.

*edit*

Also, I have found the best switching algo combo to be X11evo, X14, X13, X17, X15 and neoscrypt...

Still doesn't make sense to me. Mining a high difficulty coin for a short period of time will often produce no gain, but when it does you get a spike in your balance. There is just more variance ("luck") involved.
The issue must be something else, maybe technical (orphans? diff mismatch?) or an error in the profitability calculation for skein.

I think it has to do with pooling combined with algo switching. All contributed shares are equal but the coins are not so you effectively
pay the same hash for a low value coin as a high value. If you're mining only one algo your share is relatively constant so it doesn't
matter as much. But if you're profit switching your share will fluctuate and it become a lottary whether a high value coin is found
while your contribution is also high.

AKA JayDDee, cpuminer-opt developer. https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226770.msg53865575#msg53865575
BTC: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT,
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 06:59:50 PM

hrmmm I didn't see any errors I'll see if I can get some more testing on this one.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:44:38 PM

I am also getting mostly rejected shares with scryptn.

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 03:13:11 AM

Can you try with scrypt:2048?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 03:38:35 AM

This is what setting I used when I tried this morning and never got an accepted share within a few minutes, only two rejected shares.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 03:46:42 AM

This is what setting I used when I tried this morning and never got an accepted share within a few minutes, only two rejected shares.

ok the algo must not be done right. Will shut it down for now.

jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:18:04 AM

A side note to see if anyone feels the same...

skein just doesn't seem to earn enough... maybe its the algo switching and the larger value coins don't come in regularly enough to keep it profitable.  I have seen my average slowly decrease since adding all the algos so I think I may be pulling it from the batch;  but I will leave the code at the bottom for people to paste in if they want to use it.

Interested on any others opinions....

It's a problem on all algo's where you have high difficulty high value blocks mixed with low difficulty low value coins. If you switch to Lyra2v2, you really hope for a VTC or MONA block to be found, otherwise your contribution gets wasted on low value merged mined coins.
One of the problems with myr-gr is that saffron is only functioning on 2.5 out of 5 algos. A lot of hash rate gets wasted on rejects until one of the other algos pushes it along.
Another problem is that some junk algo's such as c11 gets bursts of high pooled hash rate far above its average hash rate.
Another issue is that the block notify mechanism cannot solve blocks as fast as block winning hashes coming in on some coins.
I would suggest a longer algo wide PPLNS time period is considered, but there are many more issues as to why an algo falls short of its estimate.

PPLNS on coin hopping pool is shooting yourself in the foot.
you don't waste hashrate, try mining solo, you will find same outcome in rejects as if you were part of a pool, try saffron or richx, with under 5 difficulty you need 2-3 gfx cards for enough block found each day, compare reject%.

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 11:16:19 AM

skein just doesn't seem to earn enough... maybe its the algo switching and the larger value coins don't come in regularly enough to keep it profitable.  I have seen my average slowly decrease since adding all the algos so I think I may be pulling it from the batch;  but I will leave the code at the bottom for people to paste in if they want to use it.

It's a problem on all algo's where you have high difficulty high value blocks mixed with low difficulty low value coins. If you switch to Lyra2v2, you really hope for a VTC or MONA block to be found, otherwise your contribution gets wasted on low value merged mined coins.
One of the problems with myr-gr is that saffron is only functioning on 2.5 out of 5 algos. A lot of hash rate gets wasted on rejects until one of the other algos pushes it along.
Another problem is that some junk algo's such as c11 gets bursts of high pooled hash rate far above its average hash rate.
Another issue is that the block notify mechanism cannot solve blocks as fast as block winning hashes coming in on some coins.
I would suggest a longer algo wide PPLNS time period is considered, but there are many more issues as to why an algo falls short of its estimate.

you don't waste hashrate, try mining solo, you will find same outcome in rejects as if you were part of a pool, try saffron or richx, with under 5 difficulty you need 2-3 gfx cards for enough block found each day, compare reject%.

As far as I know this pool uses the PROP reward system not PPLNS, that would be bad.

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:51:27 PM

Have tested it yesterday with both settings ( scrypt:10 and scrypt:2048 ).
Forgot to say that when I was setting scrypt:n on my config for the miner  it was using scrypt:9
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 11:09:07 PM

Why is this constant?

2   1.2962%   30.9 Mh/s reject=48.7%

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:08:03 AM

skein just doesn't seem to earn enough... maybe its the algo switching and the larger value coins don't come in regularly enough to keep it profitable.  I have seen my average slowly decrease since adding all the algos so I think I may be pulling it from the batch;  but I will leave the code at the bottom for people to paste in if they want to use it.

As far as I know this pool uses the PROP reward system not PPLNS, that would be bad.

In response to the first replier, yes I have solo mined both saffron and richx, particular using the myr-gr algo. It only takes a mid range GPU to get about 4 blocks an hour on that algo. RICHX doesn't have the same reject problem as SFR on that algo. The SFR reject problem is particular bad, hence the volatility in the difficulty and thus the amount of hash the stratums apply against it goes up and down with its difficulty.
The pool is neither PROP or PPLNS. On an algo such as decred with long block find times, it has PROP behaviour. On algos where blocks are frequently found, it is essentially an algo wide pay per last 5 mins reward system.
Sometimes rewards on myr-gr seem pathetic, but there can be some massive returns if you have a high hash percentage and a good luck of run on hitting the big coins. It is important to remember that the purpose of a pool is to reduce the influence of luck, to provide a more consistent return.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:00:21 AM

"maybe its the algo switching and the larger value coins don't come in regularly enough to keep it profitable"

not sure that makes sense from a statistical point of view.
Yes all profits are down .... almost to the level of nicehash ..it should be much higher because the coins we mine are low difficulty coins. I can see it on Minercontrol. Use to make .06 BTC a day now .016 BTC.
Then again it could be coins like DECRED that one doesn't make a profit on...that should be taken out of my jason file. It may help.
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 10:42:20 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2016, 02:55:46 PM by scryptr

"maybe its the algo switching and the larger value coins don't come in regularly enough to keep it profitable"

not sure that makes sense from a statistical point of view.
Yes all profits are down .... almost to the level of nicehash ..it should be much higher because the coins we mine are low difficulty coins. I can see it on Minercontrol. Use to make .06 BTC a day now .016 BTC.
Then again it could be coins like DECRED that one doesn't make a profit on...that should be taken out of my jason file. It may help.

MINERCONTROL--

I gave MinerControl another look yesterday.  The configuration file is a beast!  As far as I know, Zpool and NiceHash are the two pools to configure, at least for a start.  What do you use to edit the configuration?  WordPad, or Word?, The default configuration file included in the zip is formatted too much to make sense in Notepad.  EDIT:  I cut and pasted from the MinerControl OP, and will start with just Zpool.  The cut-and-paste fits fine in Notepad.

I also notice lower payoouts from Zpool.  Like some other posters have noted in various threads, the value of altcoins seems tied to the value of ETH and BTC.        --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 01:33:32 PM

Running some new code on the stratum server as of an hour or two ago . Hoping this helps with the ongoing disconnect issues.

If you notice any other oddities let me know. It may not be the smoking gun fix but I'm hopeful.

Cheers

nikskovrov

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:53:41 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2016, 09:22:29 PM by nikskovrov

Hi. I have little farm(390, 3*290, 7950 Radeon) I try to run sgminer-5-1-0-yescrypt with folowing  conf file:
"intensity" : "9",
"worksize" : "16",
"kernel" : "yescrypt",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "512",
"shaders" : "0",
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"gpu-engine" : "900",
"gpu-fan" : "50-95",
"auto-fan" : true,
"gpu-memclock" : "1300",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0",
"gpu-powertune" : "10",
"temp-cutoff" : "85",
"temp-overheat" : "75",
"temp-target" : "65",
"api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"api-port" : "4028",
"expiry" : "28",
"failover-switch-delay" : "60",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"gpu-platform" : "0",
"log" : "5",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"queue" : "1",
"scan-time" : "7",
"tcp-keepalive" : "30",
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"shares" : "0",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin"
}
Please tell what parameters I did right or wrong....
I have 1.7Khs on yescrypt on my farm - is it good?
Please tell what's the best way to run Radeon vards on yescrypt & what parameters I use to write in conf or but file.
What algo is the best way to mine on Radeon 7970 or 290?
Much thanks!!!
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 09:02:16 PM

skein just doesn't seem to earn enough... maybe its the algo switching and the larger value coins don't come in regularly enough to keep it profitable.  I have seen my average slowly decrease since adding all the algos so I think I may be pulling it from the batch;  but I will leave the code at the bottom for people to paste in if they want to use it.

On the c11 issue .. Minercontrol Kboma ver. 1.6.5.1 has a setting that ignores those spikes called outliers.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: