Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA Crowdsale  (Read 182679 times)
runall

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:34:57 PM

WOW!  Shocked  It's really great!

IOTA have a great community and great CEO and devs.

It's only beginning. Thanks to everyone who made it possible.
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:36:24 PM

Glad to be onboard this project...  Cool

AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:55:16 PM

That's the fastest that any type of technology has been added to the Azure platform. Impressive.

FOR RENT.
bitme

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:16:23 PM

i wonder how high all those hype kids will push valuation now (x 199, x 9999 )

NXT makes the Difference
My nxtforum account : bitme
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:18:40 PM

Three nines maybe?
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:45:22 PM

Three words.

Jack-
Fucking-
Pot

This just made my day!!!
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:48:06 PM

Great
Shared on Blockchain.hk

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:44:06 AM

More interesting how much the salty kids who missed the ICO will whine about it.

FOR RENT.
iotatoken (OP)

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:49:11 AM

More interesting how much the salty kids who missed the ICO will whine about it.

No, most interesting is that we now got Wanxiang (huge in China), Chain of Things (new initiative teamed up with Ethereum, Filament, Bitseed etc.) and Microsoft actively involved and interested, with a lot more things on the horizon. Focus on this, for this momentum to continue building everyone need to pool their resources and talents together to continue coming up with and executing Proof of Concepts etc.

We got connections to a ton of VCs and industry people so any IOTA community member that comes up with killer apps will make a great fortune from creating something with IOTA rather than just speculate on IOTA token value.

Use these sort of announcements as motivation to get involved, not just to imagine how it will impact IOTA's value. IOTA's value will take care of itself.

_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:13:13 AM

Is there anyway for me to check how much IOTA I have? Also is there any way for me to sell any?
iotatoken (OP)

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:17:13 AM

Is there anyway for me to check how much IOTA I have? Also is there any way for me to sell any?

Yes, send me pm and I'll invite you to our Ryver.

As for selling, only through the free market that has arised. Several exchanges will add it post launch, so you can also sell there. As leader of this project though I will not endorse any seller/exchange personally due to conflict of interest.

hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:28:32 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 04:01:25 AM by hashtag101

No, most interesting is that we now got Wanxiang (huge in China), Chain of Things (new initiative teamed up with Ethereum, Filament, Bitseed etc.) and Microsoft actively involved and interested, with a lot more things on the horizon. Focus on this, for this momentum to continue building everyone need to pool their resources and talents together to continue coming up with and executing Proof of Concepts etc.

We got connections to a ton of VCs and industry people so any IOTA community member that comes up with killer apps will make a great fortune from creating something with IOTA rather than just speculate on IOTA token value.

Use these sort of announcements as motivation to get involved, not just to imagine how it will impact IOTA's value. IOTA's value will take care of itself.

This is a great point, especially the highlighted portion above.

Things are picking up quick. David is proving that he's not just some dev that follows the threads, and makes promises with pretty roadmaps. He is not only making contact with big players in the IoT field, but is moving them to actually become involved.

He didn't just grab CFB, and make a cool platform, but he is doing something with it.

Now I think we can all agree he's pretty damn good at it.

I was alittle dismayed that he kept promising "days" for beta and the day never came. Not because I wanted to get my hands on the coins to sell, or even because I was impatient. I just thought it looked bad for Iota, so I said something.

However, now seeing that he is a very capable, and effective leader, I now believe he only promised such because he truly believed the guy (which has Motorola as a client, btw) working on the GUI was someone that could he could count on to come through on time. Not Davids fault.

Now its no wonder why were doing as well as we are. We have an impressive leader, a ROCKSTAR programmer CFB, and a great community that is growing everyday.

And like he said, lets worry about the things he leads us to focus on, and the MC will take care of itself.

Thanks for your patience David, for putting up with some of us that might only see a part of the much larger picture at times.

Thanks again, and congrats!!!

This is one hell of a beginning. Im excited!!  
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:42:23 AM

This is a great point, especially the highlighted portion above.

Things are picking up quick. David is proving that he's not just some dev that follows the threads, and makes promises with pretty roadmaps. He is not only making contact with big players in the IoT field, but is moving them to actually become involved.

He didn't just grab CFB, and make a cool platform, but he is doing something with it.

Now I think we can all agree he's pretty damn good at it.

I was alittle dismayed that he kept promising "days" for beta and the day never came. Not because I wanted to get my hands on the coins to sell, or even because I was impatient. I just thought it looked bad for Iota, so I said something.

However, now seeing that he is a very capable, and effective leader, I now believe he only promised such because he truly believed the guy (which has Motorola as a client, btw) working on the GUI was someone that could he could count on to come through on time. Not Davids fault.

Now its no wonder why were doing as well as we are. We have an impressive leader, a ROCKSTAR programmer CFB, and a great community that is growing everyday.

And like he said, lets worry about the things he leads us to focus on, and the MC will take care of itself.

Thanks for your patience David, for putting up with some of us that might only see a part of the much larger picture at times.

Thanks again, and congrats!!!

This is one hell of a beginning. Im excited!!  

The most important thing was to escape from bitcointalk sandbox for games with toy coins. David managed to do it even before beta release! I applaud.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:56:58 AM

Yes this is huge, I have to finish some projects and then I will get involved in designing promotional material.
Hachoir

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:03:05 PM

None. The ones who didn't invest don't give a shit

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
LINKBUILD asset • Join crowdfunding Linkbuilding.io • Dividend+commission+signature-rewards
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:47:27 PM

None. The ones who didn't invest don't give a shit

Trust me, lots of people yelling and whining in hopes of buying cheap before launch.

FOR RENT.
bitme

Activity: 317

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:39:02 PM

Anyone willing to buy IOTA is welcomed to use my gateway on NXT AE - https://nxtforum.org/asset-exchange-general/ciota-iota-11-backed-asset/. Current prices ( 1.5-1.7 NXT  ) are lowest on market i guess.
https://www.mynxt.info/asset/7398617213716962205

NXT makes the Difference
My nxtforum account : bitme
iotaecosystem

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:40:44 AM

HELLO!
I would like to help our lovely project in any cases! Could you please say me - what will be better choice for me?
I am not a programmer, but I am pc,net administrator, have russian, romanian and english speaking, writing skills.
Can You advise me, how I can use my energy for IOTA project?
Regards and waiting for feedback.
Tobo

Activity: 763

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:21:29 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2016, 12:34:14 PM by Tobo

HELLO!
I would like to help our lovely project in any cases! Could you please say me - what will be better choice for me?
I am not a programmer, but I am pc,net administrator, have russian, romanian and english speaking, writing skills.

First, you can run a node to help the testing. Please PM your email address to iotatoken and he will invite you to IOTA Ryver chat room. There is a testing channel for you to get all information to start.

Secondly, you can sign up on the IOTA forum to start to pick up something there to help. You can find many things to help there. One of thing is to help sending introductory letter to IoT companies to introduce IOTA to the real world business - http://forum.iotatoken.com/t/a-generic-iota-introductory-letter/56

Thirdly, you can help to translate these two articles into Russian  and publish your translations on the relevant Russian website.
1 - http://cointelegraph.com/news/iota-a-blockchain-less-gasp-token-for-the-internet-of-things. 2 - https://medium.com/@DavidSonstebo/iota-97592581f985#.h91c13pjw
iotaecosystem

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:57:41 PM

HELLO!

First, you can run a node to help the testing. Please PM your email address to iotatoken and he will invite you to IOTA Ryver chat room. There is a testing channel for you to get all information to start.

Secondly, you can sign up on the IOTA forum to start to pick up something there to help. You can find many things to help there. One of thing is to help sending introductory letter to IoT companies to introduce IOTA to the real world business - http://forum.iotatoken.com/t/a-generic-iota-introductory-letter/56

Thirdly, you can help to translate these two articles into Russian  and publish your translations on the relevant Russian website.
1 - http://cointelegraph.com/news/iota-a-blockchain-less-gasp-token-for-the-internet-of-things. 2 - https://medium.com/@DavidSonstebo/iota-97592581f985#.h91c13pjw
Thank You! I will do my best to help our project!
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: