Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining coins save or sell it?  (Read 106756 times)
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:20:24 PM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?
Mining is a good way to earn coins. It is great if you want to save your coin for the mean time it could benefit you. The thing is, not all the time the value of coin are earning and getting big, sometimes it is getting down and sometimes it did not getting higher anymore. My advice is that when the value of coins is already big, instead of saving it, it is better to sell it than save it for too long for you to earn big profit and avoid loosing the best opportunity.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cavyanpo

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:35:27 PM

I think preserve it, for me that is the very best way to make cash due to the fact this is crypto world and in this entire world it is total of surprises. We just require to have a lot of endurance when keeping and who is aware of the price tag will skyrocket in the future.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:46:56 PM

Probably silly to keep all the coins and not waste them. Why do you need then? It seems to me that money is not created for accumulation. They are created in order to spend and make your life more comfortable. Life is short and you may not have time to enjoy it.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:06:17 PM

Let's say I am spending 250 USD to mine a coin of worth 330 USD, selling it immediately doesn't give me a big profit. If I am selling the same coin for 500 USD then thats a good strategy.
(amount spent on mining per coin in FIAT) : (Value of the coin)
when you get a good ratio convert the coin to FIAT.
Actually most of mining sites require an initial deposit for you to deal or to mine a specific coin. And we could hide the fact the if we are going to choose to sell it early , could not earn more or we could also loss a part of our initial deposit. So the best thing to consider to do is to save at first and then look at a way for you to actually deal with long term investments so you could have a profit with the used of the coins you've mine.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:09:38 PM

i collect any coin too, buat i will wait until the coin price higher than usual.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
evgeniyosda

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:50:28 PM

Cash you have mined can be saved much better simply because you received them for virtually nothing and mining is not lucrative anymore so just maintain them till the conclude of this 12 months and promote them.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:43:00 AM

Let's say I am spending 250 USD to mine a coin of worth 330 USD, selling it immediately doesn't give me a big profit. If I am selling the same coin for 500 USD then thats a good strategy.
(amount spent on mining per coin in FIAT) : (Value of the coin)
when you get a good ratio convert the coin to FIAT.
If you are going to have the same scenario where you are going to used a money or to deposit an amount of fiat for you to earn or to mine bitcoins the thing you need to do is to analyze every transaction or decision you are about to do. Because you could not earn if you will just see bitcoon as a short term investments for you to sell it without depending the sections on the current price or rate of bitcoins value.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:15:30 AM

I think mining coins today is very profitable because the price is rising, but the most important thing that we should consider is the price of electricity, if the price is not more than 25 / KWh cent then immediately mining.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:36:52 AM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?

In my situation i am selling it as fast as possible because the electricity consumption in my country is quiet high and the profit that i will be gaining will be depending on the amount of money that i will get after paying the electricity bills of the month.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:45:13 AM

I think mining coins today is very profitable because the price is rising, but the most important thing that we should consider is the price of electricity, if the price is not more than 25 / KWh cent then immediately mining.

Mining is good if you have the money. Just learn and you will get profit. But, if you do not have enough money yet, just keep collecting Bitcoin and invest it. It will takes more than a year to increase your profit for good. Collect a big amount of money and invest it, if you want a big profit too. Do not just save your money, but invest it. Do not sell your coin yet if you do not have some emergency situation.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:58:05 AM

Only alt coins are profitable to mine now, for the bitcoin mining it's hard to get now on it because of it's difficulty. And even mining of alt coin now is having it's difficulty increase especially the Ethereum. But there are some alt coins that are good for mining now like xmr. But if you still have those mined bitcoins it's better if you will just hold it until the price of bitcoin fly to the moon.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:06:22 AM

Only alt coins are profitable to mine now, for the bitcoin mining it's hard to get now on it because of it's difficulty. And even mining of alt coin now is having it's difficulty increase especially the Ethereum. But there are some alt coins that are good for mining now like xmr. But if you still have those mined bitcoins it's better if you will just hold it until the price of bitcoin fly to the moon.
Yes the difficulty of mining is now increasing that's why the price of bitcoin is also increasing that can encourage more people to hold bitcoin and make it more valuable in the future.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:31:43 AM

Mining coins is the long-term process. It depends to your situation if you need a money sell it but remember the value of the bitcoin today is low. Just patient and wait until the bitcoin value is higher enough.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:32:29 AM

Mining coins is the long-term process. It depends to your situation if you need a money sell it but remember the value of the bitcoin today is low. Just patient and wait until the bitcoin value is higher enough.
After paying all your expenses it's good to save some of the coins you mined, that way you have a good chance to make more profit
once the coin you mined will begin to appreciate. That's how it's done here, we need to be patient to get more income.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:58:49 AM

I think you must save it for later selling. Some said that mining bitcoin will eventually decrease as years pass. By the year 2044 or 2048 if I am not mistaken, according to them there will be scarcity of bitcoins. So I think saving it while you can still mine it is a wiser move. If you want fast money or saving up for something urgent then that is the time you sell your coins already.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:16:32 AM

Yes the difficulty of mining is now increasing that's why the price of bitcoin is also increasing that can encourage more people to hold bitcoin and make it more valuable in the future.

And that's why those aspirants that wanted to try mining of bitcoin aren't focusing with mining of bitcoin now, they are now into GPU mining instead of ASIC mining because it's even more reliable and cheaper. There's also a wide choice of users for the coins that they are mining. Some others are deciding instead of buying mining rigs, they are buying bitcoin and just holding it for their lifetime.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:45:37 PM

If you are actually able to profit from mining bitcoins then you should most definitely save it as the value will grow over time significantly so it's best to get comfortable sending, receiving coins and storing keys.
After mining coins, it’s good to save them and not sell immediately. But if it happens that there is a pump at the time you were saving it, I would say sell some, and not all to benefit from the pump that’s taking place.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:20:26 PM

Unfortunately I've sold 3 units of S7 from bitmain a year ago, as calculated the cost of electricity and maintenance in my place if bitcoin price more than $ 2500 then I can profit, and with the price of more than $ 4400 then with 3 months I've RoI.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:04:58 AM

I mine the bitcoin indireclty from mining the altcoins. I use the bitcoin sometimes to get issues. I conserve the rest.
It all depends on the market value of that coin which you have. If you own coin like Bitcoin, then holding it is the best option if you want to have a good amount of profit. On the other hand, if you have ETH or altcoin then holding is not the best option. These ETH or altcoin is only recommended for day trading not holding.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:16:09 PM

Well minning is costly too... So if you are minning to get a certain amount of bitcoins you should wait till the price gets stable...then you should sell the required amount that you used up in minning to make sure that you are at no loss situation ...and then invest the remaining amount in the market and.. cash them out whenever you feel like..in this way you will never be at a loss. Smiley Best of luck with that

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: