Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:20:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining coins save or sell it?  (Read 106756 times)
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:08:38 PM

I don't have a but I did I'd have mined and saved  but If there is an occasion for me to sell I might rather sell for bitcoins and not for fiat currencies. Having more cryptocurrencies to me is fun and I like to get as much as I can.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:26:07 PM

For me mining is really impossible as I don't have money to buy the mining equipment and even the cost of electricity is too high in my country so to be on the profitable side I will prefer to buy some coins and start using them in trading as it can give me good results in compare to mining and whatever profits I make from trading will be saved for the future.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:58:24 PM

For me mining is really impossible as I don't have money to buy the mining equipment and even the cost of electricity is too high in my country so to be on the profitable side I will prefer to buy some coins and start using them in trading as it can give me good results in compare to mining and whatever profits I make from trading will be saved for the future.
In fact, every Shakhtar who is engaged in Bitcoin mining has their views on how and where to realize a coin. Of course, many in the long run are hoping to keep the bitcoins waiting for the maximum price level. But at the same time there are times when you need to urgently spend some money and here comes to the rescue a coin to I use it for important needs

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:04:43 PM

I don't have any knowledge of mining so I never used that technique to earn bitcoins but I do prefer to prefer to buy them when I feel that price is low and has an opportunity to rise in future so in that case I buy and then save and wait for the best time to sell my coins in order to generate higher profits from it.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:15:04 PM

Mining is an easy job we just want to buy good equipment, and 24/7 electricity is there means we can mine. But where the electricity charges are low price there we can do this business. In my country electricity problem and we are not sure that we will have 24/7 power supply. So for me also this is not easy. And I will also prefer trading to increase my bitcoins.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:22:45 PM

For me I sell all the Altcoins that I mine basically for bitcoins because it's gaining value than all cryptocurrencies and it's also part of my dream to raise at least a total 21 BTC and save for the future.
If you look at the alt coin market all the coins are having a good rally and if you are mining and were holding some coins then the chances of making a 100% return is very much possible with the kind of rally every coin had in recent months.
topminingcontracts

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 06:26:18 PM

For me I sell all the Altcoins that I mine basically for bitcoins because it's gaining value than all cryptocurrencies and it's also part of my dream to raise at least a total 21 BTC and save for the future.
If you look at the alt coin market all the coins are having a good rally and if you are mining and were holding some coins then the chances of making a 100% return is very much possible with the kind of rally every coin had in recent months.

Mining altcoins is a better choice at a moment then mining bitcoin as mining bitcoin will require a good amount of capital to invest and nowadays its not that easy to mine bitcoins as it was in the past and if you don't have higher capital to invest in mining then better choice would be to start trading with some descent capital to make regular profits.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:39:07 AM

Not at all interested in mining as don't have that higher capital to invest in buying equipment so will prefer to buy bitcoins in small parts on regular basis and save them for future hoping to make best profits on investment.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:05:35 AM

Not at all interested in mining as don't have that higher capital to invest in buying equipment so will prefer to buy bitcoins in small parts on regular basis and save them for future hoping to make best profits on investment.
That's correct, mining is a big business because if you do not have the best mining rig you might not be able to operate profitably and you have to properly monitor your business unlike when just saving your bitcoin the price will grow in the long run and no hassle on your part.
My strategy is I hold, no matter what happen even if the price will start to pump, I will not panic, I'll as I can because I have a big goal.

SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:18:24 AM

That's correct, mining is a big business because if you do not have the best mining rig you might not be able to operate profitably and you have to properly monitor your business unlike when just saving your bitcoin the price will grow in the long run and no hassle on your part.
My strategy is I hold, no matter what happen even if the price will start to pump, I will not panic, I'll as I can because I have a big goal.
Correct that mining will need bigger investment to get good profit and i think nowadays individual mining is not too good for now because of the big value of bitcoin much better to buy bitcoin and keep it to your wallet and wait for the right time to sell and that is what i do in my bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rakib97

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:58:55 AM

a lot of alt coin that price regularly increase but you can't buy all coin. have some coin that future is good. first you know and find it's coin and save for some time.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:09:22 AM

trading is good, you don't tell your amount. lot of coin that price day by day increase. you can first selected some coin that price incresse and future is good. you buy and save for some time. you don't any loss.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
peter23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:41:40 AM

I guess better to save it because bitcoins and some other altcoins is now on pumping stage who can say that bitcoins will hit 2000$ in just a overnight right? so better to save time will come and you can sell it on high value
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:53:34 AM

It all depends upon the profit level that i am in,i am invested in mining and i do sell most of the coins when the price of the coin is at a profitable rate and i would not risk in holding the coins for the long time but i have a small amount of coins for the long run,if in case the coins break out and make a big impact in the price like we saw in all the alts,i did sell off everything during these rallies and i am happy with the profit i made.
Seville

Activity: 270

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:37:02 AM

saving and holding coins you beleive in, always pays off bigtime IMO
Watjila

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:58:52 PM

If you mine the ETH and keep it, then you will be much richer.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:21:00 AM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?
well if you are mining new coins it's better to sell it early because there are some coins have no potential to be a successful coin they only last for few months then it will be a dead coin but if you are mining ether, litecoin or any top coins in cryptocurrency, you should hold it in long term. but if you are mining bitcoin well it's costly but it will worth it because it's price is rising.
btcking23

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:39:37 AM

Better to save some coins that to sell it you will just regret if you sell it. Time will come and you can be rich by holding in your coins Smiley
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:38:50 AM

Better to save some coins that to sell it you will just regret if you sell it. Time will come and you can be rich by holding in your coins Smiley

I am very glad I saved most of the mined coins.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:22:01 PM

Save your mined coins for long term and do not sell it now because the price of the coins are increasing and there is a higher chance that it will continue for this year. It is good if you just mine, save and observe the growth until next year and you can make your decision right away.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: