Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining coins save or sell it?  (Read 106756 times)
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 06:16:42 AM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?
If you are in desperate need for money,then sell it.Or else,if you can manage by any other means,then save it for the fortune future.Even you could become a millionaire if you hold 1 bitcoin in future.Just treat bitcoin as digital gold instead of digital cash.

Its very wrong if they sell it immediately even if they doesn't need the money since they might gonna lose some profits if bitcoins will pump and also we can used it to multiply more in different program or maybe we can used it to invest on another machines, But if the people who have's it is in rush well surely he will just gonna sell it since some of people right now are so contented on this current profit.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:23:15 AM

I think right now, the best thing that you can do is save as much as you can because holding Bitcoin is undeniably one of the best ways to earn good returns 
And you can't ignore the fact that the current price of Bitcoin is just too low and if you sell them at a lower price, it will reduce your profits.
cruz49

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:27:18 AM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?
I don't really understand your question with a lot of coins you are saying but the best opinion that i will be saying to you is try just to keep that coin if you have trust that coin will increase price in the near future don't sell it now instead keep holding and wait for the right time.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:14:17 AM

I will save it first than I have to sell it for waiting for a high price, and if I need it I will sell it, it's up to you, if you really need money then sell it.
hinatashoyou

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:44:50 PM

We should always keep up to date and update the latest information about the coins we mine. Information and issues are very decisive altcoin prices, if there is bad news and a negative impact on the price of altcoin, should we just sell so as not to lose
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:03:53 PM

Let's say I am spending 250 USD to mine a coin of worth 330 USD, selling it immediately doesn't give me a big profit. If I am selling the same coin for 500 USD then thats a good strategy.
(amount spent on mining per coin in FIAT) : (Value of the coin)
when you get a good ratio convert the coin to FIAT.

You should almost always meet your genuine unsurety about selling a coin with a 50/50 trade.  If your balance is 1000 X coins and you want/need to sell, but you have a lot of doubts, then try selling 50% of them, or 500 coins and go from there.  You may be selling because of price changes up or down.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:26:50 PM

After dropping 50% of your balance if the price is still dropping or starting to drop, then you can sell the other half.  If the price is still rising, you can wait or sell again or split the remainder in half again.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:23:05 PM

Its better if you mining a lot of coins just save or hold it because many coin as of now is increasing . And you will make a lot of profit if you save all coin that you mine. Its better to mine as of now is ethereum or zcash because I bekiev this coin will hit $1000 in this year 2017 but its your choice what do you think is the best coin for you. Hope you will earn a lot of profit sir.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:31:27 PM

Also, if there are price changes that appear small, but are heading in the wrong direction, the crypto exchanges are not the place to sleep on it and decide in the morning.  Never trade out of fear, but do trade to protect yourself and your funds.  A little downhill slide tonight can and usaully is a valley bottom price in the morning. 

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:32:40 PM

Also, if there are price changes that appear small, but are heading in the wrong direction, the crypto exchanges are not the place to sleep on it and decide in the morning.  Never trade out of fear, but do trade to protect yourself and your funds.  A little downhill slide tonight can and usaully is a valley bottom price in the morning. 

Plus, no matter what the sell/buy page says, if there are no orders and no one to pay a price, then the coins do not sell.  Angry

Kusheez

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:55:50 PM

Is it still possible to mine bitcoin without being a big farm of miners?
I'm kind of new, interested in mining because I get free electricity where I live. But it seems like I'm reading that the days of bitcoin mining for individual people is over; you have to spend ALOT to start out. And the cloud mining stuff seems like a scam, or at least everyone says so Sad

What about the alt coins, like ethereum?
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:26:06 PM

Not all altcoins are waste, it seems that a few altcoins is a back up for bitcoins and use for exchange and tradings... I use my altcoins exchange to cloud mining that I got it from faucets. I can't participate regularly in exchange services due to my busy time.
cloud mining never be a good idea to grow your coins , let's think be more smart from now on. a lot of cloud mining service in the fast got bankrupt and aslo run scam for various reason and people nowadays won't believe on something like cloudmining , certain altcoin really worth to keep it for long term but when you do mining a low reputation coins and low support always better to sell it immediately.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:34:38 PM

Its better if you mining a lot of coins just save or hold it because many coin as of now is increasing . And you will make a lot of profit if you save all coin that you mine. Its better to mine as of now is ethereum or zcash because I bekiev this coin will hit $1000 in this year 2017 but its your choice what do you think is the best coin for you. Hope you will earn a lot of profit sir.

Mine ETH while you can before changing it from PoW to PoS. The same thing in bitcoin it's better to hold those potential alt coins together with your precious mother coin. And when the price is already acceptable for profit takers then you can just simply sell your bitcoins or alt coins as it is our main goal, to earn.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:01:52 AM

Well for me I would definitely save some and of course sell also some of it. Save something for future high amount negotiation transaction. But if ever I would sell some and buy for basic needs of the family and others that will earn also extra money. Be smart enough on spending money..
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:35:27 PM

After dropping 50% of your balance if the price is still dropping or starting to drop, then you can sell the other half.  If the price is still rising, you can wait or sell again or split the remainder in half again.

By selling half, you have sold at X price and made some money.  If the price bottoms out in seconds, you still got some money out before the fall.  If the price is shooting through the sky, then you sold half at a low rate, but have the other half for the continued rise.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:37:25 PM

By selling half, you have sold at X price and made some money.  If the price bottoms out in seconds, you still got some money out before the fall.  If the price is shooting through the sky, then you sold half at a low rate, but have the other half for the continued rise.

If you are desperate for money, then you liquidated half an investment versus an entire investment. Both option of saving and selling of mining coins are ok, depends upon condition of miner.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:29:28 AM

We all knew that saving coins or bitcoin in along term was a good methods to do for us to gain big profit in the right time to sell it once
it reach the high peak level of price that we are waiting for it,  its for my perception only.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:32:49 AM

We all knew that saving coins or bitcoin in along term was a good methods to do for us to gain big profit in the right time to sell it once
it reach the high peak level of price that we are waiting for it,  its for my perception only.
That's should how miners think about there mined coins as the possibility for the price to rises up beyond the expectations there's no impossible in terms of hyping the only matters is how long it will take but its still their options to cover their expenses.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:41:58 AM

That's should how miners think about there mined coins as the possibility for the price to rises up beyond the expectations there's no impossible in terms of hyping the only matters is how long it will take but its still their options to cover their expenses.
They have the best opportunity to acquire coins because they earn it from their mining operation, it would be wise that they should not sell it right away. If an investors has that kind of mentality, how much more a miners, it will surely give more benefits if you hold it.
As long as you reward something for yourself and pay all the expenses to continue your operation, it would be good already, the reward is more promising in the future.

iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:08:49 AM

Mining in bitcoin is indeed a source of income that has little risk of loss if compared with trade.
It might be better if mining results from bitcoin are kept as a form of investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: