Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:05:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550096 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
charli838

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:01:52 PM

Please someone explains to me this new contract between the team game credit and etherum. Is there a new token other than that of game? My english language is weak
A new coin is being produced on the ethereum and waves blockchain called MobileGo. MobileGo will be used for smart contract run virtual item trading, player run tournaments, and peer to peer video game matches.

However, GameCredits will be the only coin used for in-game purchases and game purchases on all GameCredits Inc products.

..i read whitepaper as you suggested..and we all can say lot of nice things about the project Mobilego... but the true is written on reality.... in the price of gamecredits: from 0.00028/30 to 0.00018 after announcement... and the trend seem even worse. so... dont you think that making a new coin for peer to peer video game or play run tournament is something that reduce the possibilities for camegredits? (or better,,, the potentiality that i gave to gamecredits at the time-one month ago- that i bought it? Me i think "yes"... and im tempting to reduce my exposure  (2 million coins) becouse im very deluded by the way to act from the team. I bought something enticed by the project and the team, but now im disappointed .. realy.  The team "changed the cards in the middle of the play"... its not serious... and i sai it with oper heart ( and using my own name, not nichname... face to face) becouse  i always invest my money just in projects that i love. and i did.. a lot... considering how much i put.

yes... im deluded.... bad way to treat investors that give their own trust....(maybe ... or better surely im an old-style-man... and im speaking about "rules and behaviours" that doesnt exist anymore......

sorry to everybody for my very very poor english... im not so clever.....

Don't be fooled by the market, theres a lot of manipulation and Bitcoin is also going on a bull run. MobileGo is awesome for GameCredits, it only brings benefits to GAME. A lot of people still don't understand that MobileGo is in no way changing how GAME is going to work, it only help the store tremendously by attaracting a lot more gamers and funding the marketing, which is awesome. This is the best team in crypto, period. They are doing what is best for the investors, be patient and you'll will see amazing profit, trust me.is

thanks .. its realy kind of you to encourage me and to tray to sedate my disappointment but.. the point is not about the future of my investment; the point (that everybody here seems to forget) is the way to treat investors of gamecredits by the Team. for my point of wiew they had to say: we introduced a new project (mobilego) in the gamecredit project, and a new coin.... so who already own x-number of gamecredit-coin will have the right of x-number of mobilego-coin for free.... and the new investors  that want just mobilego, they will buy from the market. In this way previous investor could acquire some right as FIRST investors and no penality comparing with LAST investors. They did the contrary of what the common sense suggest. is paradoxal that me. that i trusted in the project from the beginning, im penalized respect who come into the investment now just becouse they devided the functions of the coin connected in the initial project, in 2 coins!! this is not about mood-up or mood-down of changing "contract"... but this is about mathemetics and respect of investors that gave the trust in the team.

sorry to everybody for my poor english... i hope to have tranfered what i wanted to express....

Have you ever talked with the team? I've been on many many many slacks and let me tell you, there isnt a single crypto team that comes close to the GameCredits team when it comes to caring about their investors and knowing whats best for them. They are the best, plain and simple. Talking shit about them is pure non sense.
ginovillanova

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:36:29 PM

i never was so brave to contact directly the team becouse im a little bit shy of my poor english, and scared not to be at the level to understand all conversation.. also scared to annoy the vith my naife quastions....

i guess that after my writing i annouy majority of peaple of team so.. im more and more shy now... but surely i would like in the future...
Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:37:56 PM

i never was so brave to contact directly the team becouse im a little bit shy of my poor english, and scared not to be at the level to understand all conversation.. also scared to annoy the vith my naife quastions....

i guess that after my writing i annouy majority of peaple of team so.. im more and more shy now... but surely i would like in the future...
Join our slack channel. We probably have someone who speaks the same language as you. If not, I've explained GameCredits hundreds of times to people with worse English than you Smiley
charli838

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:41:22 PM

Dude dont be shy, come join the slack  Grin we will be more than happy to answer all your questions no mather how naive you think they are! We love talking about the project, you would be surprised by the number of people joining the slack with a lot concerns and doubts but are now proud supporters of the project  Wink
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:01:02 PM

A new MobileGo article was just published in NewBTC.

MobileGo Tokens to Gamify the Gamecredits Mobile Store

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/02/21/mobilego-tokens-gamify-gamecredits-mobile-store/

ginovillanova

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:28:03 PM

... and considering the price of last week (so please dont take the excuse of growing btc.... with different timing) and the trend of gamecredits.... i guess im not the only one "to think" in this way... maybe im the only one just "to say" it....

By the way... why in poloniex from 3 days before the announcement of mobilego (and for many days) it was impossible to withdrawals gamecredits from my (and not only mine) account ....(the withdrawals remained loked on "pending status") and no explanations from support team of this strange fact a(there was not maintenaince status declared of gamecredit withdrawals) Huh me i have an idea about it now... and i let to everybody to imagine wich one....

very very deluded...
Are you trying to say, that we the GameCredits team, had something to do with you not being able to withdraw your funds from Polo. Because if so, that is ridiculous and completely false. During that period of time we were attempting to send GameCredits to our community members who were awarded coins on our birthday.

And second of all. MobileGo is a completely different coin than GameCredits. The creation of MobileGo has the potential to make GameCredits increase dramatically in value. If MobileGo raises 3 million dollars, we will be able to attain around 1.5 million users to the GameCredits Store. Every single one of those users will on average pay 3 dollars a month in-game. That's millions of dollars a month in purchases ONLY IN GAMECREDITS. Those gamers will start to be attained this spring/summer. They will only use GameCredits.

Secondly. Our whitepaper says that GameCredits holders will have large discounts on MobileGo. But why would we give them coins for free? How would that help them in the future since we are trying to raise massive funds for marketing? Giving our supporters converted coins would actually make the MobileGo crowd fund less effective, lessening the potential increase in GameCredits price after the stores launch.

Our whitepaper also says that early investors who contact us now can get bonuses as well. GameCredits investors who contact us will get EVEN larger bonuses. We planned this to benefit our community more than anything else.

i just wrote a long answer to the team 10 minutes ago... but i did something wrong with pc and its cancelled..... i tray to write it again:

Frankly speaking, i realy appreciate the quick answer to my doubts. it was not on my intentions to annoy anyone of the team...at the contrary i was explain my doubts with open heart hoping to find someone to explain me that i was wrong. And i was. Surely you knoow cryptoland  and marketing hundreds times better than me, and even if i read whitepaper, i misunderstoot lot of it... and becouse of my ignorance... and for english language difficulties. I have to excuse me in front of all comunity to have annoyd all people working hardly on the project.. and im not shy to admit that my disappointed was born from sequels of facts that happened recently with no explanations....
i invested a lot on this projects.... and there is not reason for me to play with words and to tell lies to the comuity about what happened to me . Im realy realy sorry if with my english i let you to think that there is a connection between the team and what happened to polo.... nothing is more far away from my thoughts.i neved said that!!!! But is true that 3 days before annuncement of mobilego and till yesterday (except for a windows of 1 hour) all times i tied to ìwithdrawals my gamecredits from polo (i had one million to transfer on core-wallet) all transactions remained frozen on pending status. all times, i had to answer to the moderators of trollbox to cancel transaction  and to refound the accoun becouse od frozen situation... and this thing happened for days. who thing i tell lies, can check on the history of trollbox my many requests to cancel frozen transactions. also to my collegue happened the same. for that reasons.. thinking the worse.... i sold a part of gamecredits o polo, i transfered btc from polo to bittrex, and i rebought gemecredits... but doing so i obviously losted about 10 btc... (i can prove what i said in case someone wants.. i have history of transactions on both exchanges and wallet core also)

now... even if im conscious of my ignorance, i will read whitepaper again and again.. so i be more into the project, becouse i want to rescue the enthusiasm that i had about it.

last point: i never said, dear Langvad, that i complained my investment, but i was realy puzzled about things that happened to my wallet and looking for someone to compare my bad thoughts to reality.
its easy for someone into the projects to have clear all situation and be sure of the steps, but for someone like me, far away from this world and language and in the middle of strange wallet-accidents... situation and interpretation of facts can be confused...

thanks  to all for helping me to undertand.....
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:40:23 PM

GameCredits has absolutely no control over poloniex. They would never stop withdrawals  just because we asked them to, and we would never ask them. I am constantly telling our community members to keep their coins off of POLO. That's actually better for us after all.
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:44:25 PM

What language do you speak? Our whitepaper is currently being translated in many languages.
ginovillanova

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:04:02 PM

What language do you speak? Our whitepaper is currently being translated in many languages.

im italian... but  i will try to study better white-paper even if is in english. thanks again
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:45:01 PM

GAME has took quite a hit on Polo today - so decided to buy a stash of them - looks like this coin could do pretty well over the next few months and the current price looks like a good entry point... Lets see =)
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 07:37:22 PM

GAME has took quite a hit on Polo today - so decided to buy a stash of them - looks like this coin could do pretty well over the next few months and the current price looks like a good entry point... Lets see =)

On the eve of the opening of the Gamecredits Mobile Store now we have a good opportunity to buy cheap Gamecredits, that will yield good returns in the spring, as well as get additional bonuses for participation in MobileGo ICO. Bitcoin growth gave some great points to enter on the altcoins market, and it is necessary to use this good opportunities to buy.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 09:33:24 PM

On the eve of the opening of the Gamecredits Mobile Store now we have a good opportunity to buy cheap Gamecredits, that will yield good returns in the spring, as well as get additional bonuses for participation in MobileGo ICO. Bitcoin growth gave some great points to enter on the altcoins market, and it is necessary to use this good opportunities to buy.

I don't see the bonuses for participation.  Where did you see this?

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 09:52:01 PM

I don't see the bonuses for participation.  Where did you see this?
Bonuses for investments in GameCredits is written in the whitepaper, however the bonus amount has yet to be determined, but is estimated to lie around 10-15%.
Johnny00

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 09:59:22 PM

[/quote]

i want to buy more too but worried that bitcoin price keeps going higher

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Johnny00

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:00:04 PM

Bonuses for investments in GameCredits is written in the whitepaper, however the bonus amount has yet to be determined, but is estimated to lie around 10-15%.

thanks, i was looking for the amount. Great project. I wonder what other coins you are competing with?

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:28:30 PM

thanks, i was looking for the amount. Great project. I wonder what other coins you are competing with?
There are several other gaming coins, but I would consider our competition to be 0. We are the only coin being developed for use in every single game across all platforms. We aren't developing our own games, instead we're offering our lightweight API to developers so they can cut fees by more than 20%, stop chargebacks, and offer players monetary incentives through game play. No other currency has this goal, and no other currency is as close to real world adoption as us.

We're currently used as a means of payment inside of Fragoria and Get the Gun developed by datcroft (our close partner:http://datcroft.com/), and soon will be the only method if in-game payment for all games developed by datcroft. (Both of which of millions of players registered)

This doesn't mean we're superior to coins like bitcrystals. They're a great project with awesome progress. But we simply can't be compared to these projects because we are shooting for completely different outcomes.

Hope that makes sense! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:15:58 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2017, 01:33:14 PM by Jack Kuveke

Our Signature Campaign has officially begun! We will be distributing 300,000 MobileGo to a maximum of 300 campaign members.

You can find our official forum post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801798.new#new
Thank you to everyone who is interested in participating!
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:33:38 PM

I will surely support this initiative! I think you should give Legendary a higher relative reward though Cheesy

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:25:24 PM

I will surely support this initiative! I think you should give Legendary a higher relative reward though Cheesy
Legendary's have the largest multiplier! Smiley
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:59:06 PM

Legendary's have the largest multiplier! Smiley

x3 would be more Legendary Wink

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: