Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550083 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
kenlibria

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:59:09 AM

Sorry, but please do not give me another guy, what we care about is when you will be listed on BitBay as announced earlier, and how the upcoming plans, stuff More likely, this is how your coins will grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Roman Thain

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:56:55 PM

As I understand it, the dmarket is a competitor to GAME, what are the advantages of the GAME, the project is very interesting, although it was released long ago

By the way, is there Russian sipping? Please send a link, please

kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 11:09:50 AM

India getting ready with GameCredits with Bitbay!! I dont know why people are still not buying GameCredits, maybe it is in overbought state.   But I am seeing it consolidating around the current price and so it can have a never-stop bull run soon.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
B RAD LEE

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:09:35 PM

I read on Gamecredits website that a whale has been messing with prices in order buy up Game at cheaper prices without slippage. It is kind of annoying but really he's helping me/us out too by giving us more time to buy more Game while it's still cheap. Having a whale or two in the mix is a good thing imo, just don't let them scare you out. If you do you lose, and he'll just buy up your cheap Game and go on patiently waiting for the big pay day. Game has come a lonnnnng way, so many accomplishments, so much groundwork. It wont be too much longer until we start seeing a steady price gain, and once that goes on long enough and gets noticed, it's parabolic time!
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:51:45 AM

As I understand it, the dmarket is a competitor to GAME, what are the advantages of the GAME, the project is very interesting, although it was released long ago

The advantages of GAME include the fact that it's an actual, working product. DMarket is just another imaginarium token, a flavor of the month if you will. If you are bullish on cryptocurrency in video games, GameCredits is the only sound option to take priority in. The mobile play store is already launched with exclusive, awesome content that is going to host a crypto economy and esports tournaments soon.
Roman Thain

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:51:27 AM

The advantages of GAME include the fact that it's an actual, working product. DMarket is just another imaginarium token, a flavor of the month if you will. If you are bullish on cryptocurrency in video games, GameCredits is the only sound option to take priority in. The mobile play store is already launched with exclusive, awesome content that is going to host a crypto economy and esports tournaments soon.

Thx. But the GAME has long been on the market, I registered on the site, but it looks very bad, like in 2008 ... How will they explain this?

There is at least one promising fact that they are going to do in the future?

Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:14:25 AM

I think GameCredits should also support non-mobile games to buy in-game currencies there. In-game currency is a feature of multi-user games that require network access, and on mobile devices active network communication drains battery very fast, so such games are not quite popular. I really want to see GAME as a payment option for World of Tanks, Dota, World of Warcraft and other popular non-mobile games.
Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:03:30 PM

I think GameCredits should also support non-mobile games to buy in-game currencies there. In-game currency is a feature of multi-user games that require network access, and on mobile devices active network communication drains battery very fast, so such games are not quite popular. I really want to see GAME as a payment option for World of Tanks, Dota, World of Warcraft and other popular non-mobile games.
This is already possible. The GameCredits API was released and can be implemented in PC games. We get into contact with developers (or they can contact us) via api@gamecredits.com. We are pushing the mobile market because not only is it the largest gaming sector, but it's also by far the fastest growing (and yet very few cryptocurrency projects are focusing on mobile).
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:04:45 PM

Thx. But the GAME has long been on the market, I registered on the site, but it looks very bad, like in 2008 ... How will they explain this?

There is at least one promising fact that they are going to do in the future?
gamecredits.com was recently updated and we've had a lot of positive feedback regarding that. A promising fact would be play.gamecredits.com or one of our other products is in BETA while other projects aren't close to a similar product, or close to releasing anything usable.
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 12:42:33 PM

Listen, we know him and his affiliations personally. If you don't personally know him and all his business ties, it might be a little naive to assume he's scamming us. Especially since he's involved with IIMSAM, a notable charity in that portion of the world.

I walk the ground, you don't.

Advise has been given, take it or leave it.

Jack can levitate?
That dude never ceases to amaze me.
ngin-x

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:27:04 PM

This is already possible. The GameCredits API was released and can be implemented in PC games. We get into contact with developers (or they can contact us) via api@gamecredits.com. We are pushing the mobile market because not only is it the largest gaming sector, but it's also by far the fastest growing (and yet very few cryptocurrency projects are focusing on mobile).

Will it be possible to bring Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft on GameCredits platform?
barbierir

Activity: 515
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:08:37 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 04:40:55 PM by barbierir

Hi, I'm from the SuperNet community that is preparing the launch of BarterDex, a cross-chain atomic-swap exchange. I'm not a developer but I follow the ongoing tests of new coins. From what I've been reading Gamecredits is one of the coins that needs OP_CheckLockTimeVerify in order to be supported. It would be great if the Gamecredits team could make those changes. Maybe they're already in contact, if not they can use the form on the BarterDex website or join SuperNet Slack for info and technical support.

About BarterDex

Articles
http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/836-barterdex-atomic-swaps-made-easy
http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/902-the-barterdex-has-finally-arrived

Videos
intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XovwcWnZ9vM
example of trade: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf371VQRh0M

Whitepaper
https://supernet.org/en/technology/whitepapers/barterdex-a-practical-native-dex

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:40:51 PM

Hi, I'm from the SuperNet community that is preparing the launch of BarterDex, a cross-chain atomic-swap exchange. I'm not a developer but I follow the ongoing tests of new coins. From what I've been reading Gamecredits is one of the coins that needs OP_CheckLockTimeVerify in order to be supported. It would be great if the Gamecredits team could make those changes. Maybe they're already in contact, if not they can use the form on the BarterDex website or join SuperNet Slack for info and technical support.

About BarterDex

Articles
http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/836-barterdex-atomic-swaps-made-easy
http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/902-the-barterdex-has-finally-arrived

Videos
intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XovwcWnZ9vM
example of trade: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf371VQRh0M

Whitepaper
https://supernet.org/en/technology/whitepapers/barterdex-a-practical-native-dex

Thank you for letting us know! I will get in touch with our developers right away.
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:58:12 PM

Any news about Indian Exchange? That will increase the value. Not much on Twitter. Asking this hoping somebody has news about it.
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:01:38 AM

This is "technically" possible. I still cannot use GAME to buy anything in these games.
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 06:13:16 AM

Not much rise, not much fall too; so consolidation is taking place.  Just taking a few steps back to jump, like a tiger does.  I see bull run soon.  Even if it is a drop then, I will pick more.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:31:57 AM

Just dropping a note here so that I don't forget to follow this thread. Just bought in  Cheesy

myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:39:02 PM

Any news about Indian Exchange? That will increase the value. Not much on Twitter. Asking this hoping somebody has news about it.

Where is the indian exchange?
Bitbay. GameCredits will be listed with some other altcoins.
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:44:45 AM

This is "technically" possible. I still cannot use GAME to buy anything in these games.

The echosystem is building and it takes time.  There arent many  coins that can be used anywhere mainstream yet.  Technology is still  in its infancy you are betting on the future not the today, otherwise the price would be very out of reach at this point.  I think the progress game has made over the past 12 months have exceeded what i was expecting.  Well done game team.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Roman Thain

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:43:17 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 10:56:15 PM by Roman Thain

The echosystem is building and it takes time.  There arent many  coins that can be used anywhere mainstream yet.  Technology is still  in its infancy you are betting on the future not the today, otherwise the price would be very out of reach at this point.  I think the progress game has made over the past 12 months have exceeded what i was expecting.  Well done game team.

Sorry, but if "technology is still in its infancy" since 2014, what about technological advancement? When approximately it is possible to see a ready working system?

Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: