Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550083 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:35:47 PM

You got 2 posts now. You have been banned from here because of fud. Jack has no need for it now. Why pump it when it will be very big in the near future?

Game doesn't need another exchange, doesn't want a pump. Keep price steady at current level, falling against BTC is fine.  Give a chance for more ppl to buy, and use,  at current steady level and wait out the big crypto crash for the next year or two.

A crash is obviously coming again, it has several times before, just a normal cycle. . Everything will fall, but Un-pumped coins will fall less than the high-flyers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:38:08 PM

Jack, doesn't it bother you that super rich whales cannot acquire MGO in massive bulk because it's listed on a poor exchange which most people warn to stay away from (Liqui)?  I'm assuming you hold a rather large position of both MGO/GAME in saying this, so why don't you press the team to fork over 500k and get it listed on an actual exchange instead of these rogue and useless exchanges with little to no liquidity?  Doesn't this make your blood boil that you could instantly see > 100% ROI for your own bags upon a real listing?  

Let's assume you have 500k MGO for arguments sake which isn't an absurd assumption and probably low-balling it.  If you focused on getting the team to get it listed on Binance then just think of the money you would make.  Do you really hate money, you would clear half a mil overnight.  We're all dying here and you aren't throwing any of us a bone.

Why should he do that? Mgo will rise sooner or later and he already made a killing with game.
Patience guys we will list on Bittrex soon.

with no due respect, you are the last person I want replying to anything I post.  This is a legitimate request that I've seen posted by more than a few recently.

You got 2 posts now. You have been banned from here because of fud. Jack has no need for it now. Why pump it when it will be very big in the near future?

Fallenzz last i checked you are the main guy complaining on MGO thread. I mean several pages of complaint. Are you bipolar or something?

Tripolar with a little sarcasm  Cheesy
Jack Kuveke

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:52:45 PM

Jack, doesn't it bother you that super rich whales cannot acquire MGO in massive bulk because it's listed on a poor exchange which most people warn to stay away from (Liqui)?  I'm assuming you hold a rather large position of both MGO/GAME in saying this, so why don't you press the team to fork over 500k and get it listed on an actual exchange instead of these rogue and useless exchanges with little to no liquidity?  Doesn't this make your blood boil that you could instantly see > 100% ROI for your own bags upon a real listing? 

Let's assume you have 500k MGO for arguments sake which isn't an absurd assumption and probably low-balling it.  If you focused on getting the team to get it listed on Binance then just think of the money you would make.  Do you really hate money, you would clear half a mil overnight.  We're all dying here and you aren't throwing any of us a bone.
As I have explained time and time again we are 100% willing to pay listing fees. We have paid them in the past, and are open to paying them in the future. I said we weren't willing to pay 250 BTC (which is what Yunbi wanted). But anything within reason, like a couple hundred thousand dollars, we would surely consider.

We have spoken with Binance in the past, along with other exchanges. We do not disclose information regarding new listings/on-going negotiations until the listing is complete.
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:10:34 PM

Had a meeting with GameCredits CEO Sergey Sholom this morning in NYC!

https://twitter.com/jack_kuveke/status/941338278824947712

CryptoNeed

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

Nope.

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:56:16 PM

Jack, doesn't it bother you that super rich whales cannot acquire MGO in massive bulk because it's listed on a poor exchange which most people warn to stay away from (Liqui)?  I'm assuming you hold a rather large position of both MGO/GAME in saying this, so why don't you press the team to fork over 500k and get it listed on an actual exchange instead of these rogue and useless exchanges with little to no liquidity?  Doesn't this make your blood boil that you could instantly see > 100% ROI for your own bags upon a real listing? 

Let's assume you have 500k MGO for arguments sake which isn't an absurd assumption and probably low-balling it.  If you focused on getting the team to get it listed on Binance then just think of the money you would make.  Do you really hate money, you would clear half a mil overnight.  We're all dying here and you aren't throwing any of us a bone.
As I have explained time and time again we are 100% willing to pay listing fees. We have paid them in the past, and are open to paying them in the future. I said we weren't willing to pay 250 BTC (which is what Yunbi wanted). But anything within reason, like a couple hundred thousand dollars, we would surely consider.

We have spoken with Binance in the past, along with other exchanges. We do not disclose information regarding new listings/on-going negotiations until the listing is complete.

Yunbi wanted 250?? Laughing my f* a* and balls off!
Just ridicolous ...

But Jack, I highly recommend you to NOT feed the trolls. Overall I am always thinking: When anybody dislikes GAME/MGO, why they are still here and posting nonsense?!  Huh Roll Eyes

Great minds discuss ideas,
average minds discuss events,
small minds discuss people. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:36:57 AM

Jack, doesn't it bother you that super rich whales cannot acquire MGO in massive bulk because it's listed on a poor exchange which most people warn to stay away from (Liqui)?  I'm assuming you hold a rather large position of both MGO/GAME in saying this, so why don't you press the team to fork over 500k and get it listed on an actual exchange instead of these rogue and useless exchanges with little to no liquidity?  Doesn't this make your blood boil that you could instantly see > 100% ROI for your own bags upon a real listing?  

Let's assume you have 500k MGO for arguments sake which isn't an absurd assumption and probably low-balling it.  If you focused on getting the team to get it listed on Binance then just think of the money you would make.  Do you really hate money, you would clear half a mil overnight.  We're all dying here and you aren't throwing any of us a bone.

Yunbi wanted 250?? Laughing my f* a* and balls off!
Just ridicolous ...

But Jack, I highly recommend you to NOT feed the trolls. Overall I am always thinking: When anybody dislikes GAME/MGO, why they are still here and posting nonsense?!  Huh Roll Eyes

I rather be a FUD/ Troll or whatever else you call it rather than be a mindless sheep. Anything but a sheep is ok with me. By the way, we here posting cos we invested hard earned money in this project, not because we don't have anything else to do with ourselves. Our hard earned money is invested in this project and we are disappointed by the direction that our investment is going.

Jack keeps repeating the same thing but its quite puzzling why other coins easily get on binance and this other high volume exchange but for some reason MGO can't get into any of those exchange. They just keep rehasing the same thing over and over again. And the mindless sheeps choose not to question and as you would expect from a sheep get pissed off that someone dare question their leader.

Again, my hard earned money is invested, I can't even sell it and  make back what I spent, so I have every right to keep complaining till they do right by us. Does that answer you question mr sheep?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Mynameischair

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Servant, your name is chair

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:31:23 AM

Why should he do that? Mgo will rise sooner or later and he already made a killing with game.
Patience guys we will list on Bittrex soon.

with no due respect, you are the last person I want replying to anything I post.  This is a legitimate request that I've seen posted by more than a few recently.

Fallenzz last i checked you are the main guy complaining on MGO thread. I mean several pages of complaint. Are you bipolar or something?

Tripolar with a little sarcasm  Cheesy

Now that makes sense. I was surprised for a sec there.

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:44:53 AM

Why is this issue still not fixed?

THIS

LEADS HERE

Why can I not download a wallet to store my GAME? This forces me to centralize the coins in the online wallets...

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Fallenzz

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:49:02 AM

Why is this issue still not fixed?

THIS

LEADS HERE

Why can I not download a wallet to store my GAME? This forces me to centralize the coins in the online wallets...

It will be fixed shortly. I think all 130 people are very busy and can't spare a minute to fix it as many things Wink Making a website is a daunting task for the biggest team in crypto
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:57:24 AM

It will be fixed shortly. I think all 130 people are very busy and can't spare a minute to fix it as many things Wink Making a website is a daunting task for the biggest team in crypto

Okay, fair enough. I was getting worried that you were trying to get rid of the wallet part of the coin. It is pretty long for a coin to have no wallet, though. I and other people have asked about it a couple of weeks back as well:

Hi,

Figured out 2FA, thanks.

The QT wallet link at the start of this thread is broken:

http://gamecredits.com/wallets-and-clients/

I'm sure they work but I don't know where to download them from!

Thanks.

This seems like a pretty vital issue, Jack. Where are the wallets?

Jack Kuveke

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:03:47 PM

That's my fault Jones, I put things on a to do list whenever a bug is reported to me. I clearly missed this. The wallets are already live on our website, I'll change the links now.

So the links now redirect to our investor page which lists the Windows, Mac, Linux, and web wallet. We in no way want to force people to use online wallets. I've helped people every week set up QT wallets or paper wallets for GAME.

We also should have a new OP in 2018.

Cheers.
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:13:15 PM

That's my fault Jones, I put things on a to do list whenever a bug is reported to me. I clearly missed this. The wallets are already live on our website, I'll change the links now.

So the links now redirect to our investor page which lists the Windows, Mac, Linux, and web wallet. We in no way want to force people to use online wallets. I've helped people every week set up QT wallets or paper wallets for GAME.

We also should have a new OP in 2018.

Cheers.

Thanks! Smiley

truecrusader666

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:14:22 PM

Have to say I invested almost 200 worth in bitcoin and make profit 2x with game credits.
I commend to invest in this coin I trade em poloniex successfully.
Fallenzz

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:03:35 PM

Have to say I invested almost 200 worth in bitcoin and make profit 2x with game credits.
I commend to invest in this coin I trade em poloniex successfully.

Yes best coin of 2018 this
N-rG

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:32:47 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 09:15:11 AM by N-rG

Talking about sheeps and in the same sentence complain about your sadness of rising alts which doesn't hit game at the moment.

When you cannot deal a total loss you should not play with crypto. Learn basic math and partterns. Then apply them to the current graph of GAME. It's not that hard. You bought just to high at the moment and I bet you'll sell too early with the next wave and then complain about your missing profits when it will get a new ATH.
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:22:27 PM

We've been sponsoring a gaming event and competition the last couple of days!

Stay tuned for more information!

This was posted over a month ago, did you forget to share the info?

What was the meeting about? What was discussed?

These are the kind of things I eluded to earlier regarding marketing/PR. You need to follow up on your posts & provide some details for your investors.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
coinhuatter

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:51:42 PM

Hello, I came across this article by this ICO called Nitro while doing my due diligence. https://medium.com/@NitroToken/nitro-air-drop-inbound-4e76ed3193e6 . Apparently, they are going to do an airdrop to gaming-related ICO. Anybody knows if GameCredits is one of their airdrop target?
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:17:35 PM

These are the kind of things I eluded to earlier regarding marketing/PR. You need to follow up on your posts & provide some details for your investors.

We sent a newsletter regarding the event sharing more details (we went to about 10 events from October to November and shared them all via newsletter).

As for the meeting, I can't share what we talked about right now. As a company we are constantly in meetings often with potential clients or partners. It's not always that I get to meet Sergey in person near my home, so I want to be able to share a photo with our community.

However, there are many many many meetings where I cannot share what discussed for strategy purposes. Much of what we were discussing were the various meetings he's had over the last couple weeks (the guy is in a new country every couple of days). That isn't stuff I can share. We hate hype, and will stay far far away from it. Our goal is to build a multi billion dollar gaming company. A consequence of that will likely be dramatic price rises for GAME/MGO. However that isn't our goal and we made that clear from the start.
DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:10:37 PM

We sent a newsletter regarding the event sharing more details (we went to about 10 events from October to November and shared them all via newsletter).

As for the meeting, I can't share what we talked about right now. As a company we are constantly in meetings often with potential clients or partners. It's not always that I get to meet Sergey in person near my home, so I want to be able to share a photo with our community.

However, there are many many many meetings where I cannot share what discussed for strategy purposes. Much of what we were discussing were the various meetings he's had over the last couple weeks (the guy is in a new country every couple of days). That isn't stuff I can share. We hate hype, and will stay far far away from it. Our goal is to build a multi billion dollar gaming company. A consequence of that will likely be dramatic price rises for GAME/MGO. However that isn't our goal and we made that clear from the start.

Yeah screw hype man.  It's much better to slowly let a coin bleed out over time and ensure that every participant of this speculative bubble loses interest in ever pumping your coin.  You guys are doing a fascinating job at scaring away new money for your coin.  Would you invest in MGO if you found out about it today?  How much MGO do you hold?  Aren't you completely embarrassed that DOGE coin is breaking all time highs and MGO is the biggest loser in the past year? 
Jack Kuveke

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:17:20 PM

No I'm not embarrassed, and for the record I have plenty of MGO/GAME. Hype coins aren't going to last. We're moving into a future where projects with direct utility and real world progress/use will succeed. And in that regard we're one of the strongest coins on the market. I know new people purchasing MGO, and if I saw it today and understood the project and team yes I would buy it.

Like we've always said, our coins future does not rely on cryptocurrency investors. It relies on gamers. Gamers are the ones who will purchase it to use in our store. Their the ones who will choose to mine profitable coins with their computers and be rewarded in GAME (which is automatically purchased from the market). Their the ones who will utilize gamecredits to fund new games. The list goes on and on.

However, we aren't totally ignoring cryptocurrency investors. We have some big people supporting this project, and I'm talking to new people every week. But the fact of the matter is that this cryptocurrency hype everyone here is used to has zero place in the business world. Look at what happened with IOTA the other week when they met with Microsoft. Caused some major hype over nothing. You think microsoft was happy? No. They weren't. Real businesses dislike the fake hype projects generate to pump the value of their coins. And it isn't going to last forever.

If we build a multi billion dollar business and get millions of gamers using our platforms, do you think people aren't going to invest in us because we didn't hype? I'm not sure what to tell you if you actually think that.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: