Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:42:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550083 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
N-rG

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

"Buy because its cheap" thats basically what you say. And yes, I don't like when the community is cheated so hard.

Just pick up my arguments and then tell me why to buy.

A CEO speaking in front of UN saying GC can change the world  Roll Eyes
A brother lifted to top position with zero qualification
Probably the worse marketing for a former ~500.000.000$ company! Look at their channel and tell me you buy this.
Long history of unfulfilled promises.
Since years it is said Pixel will be released. And I bet the quality of this will be as bad as the marketing.
Untransparent
Still no professional video from their office (was promised)
Still no picture of the whole team.
They claim to have rented a huge office and then it is said that people are never be there to make a picture? What a logic  Roll Eyes
No Roadmap
No Plan
And again, the marketing. They won't make money like this. And after all what happened, they'll also get no more money by another token sale. Its now or never.
Follow the history of Sergey and his brother. They havent done anything successfu, except empty promises.

People believe so easy today. Thats their weak points. Thats probably also the weak point of some people working there. They believed what they were told.
I faced it and cut at"only" 15% loss. I'll not touch it until the management will be either replaced or professionals will be hired who understand their jobs. And with professionals I don't mean youngsters or cheap people from serbia. Ah yes, or when we will hit 50-100 sats Wink
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
victory1

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:07:35 PM

"Buy because its cheap" thats basically what you say. And yes, I don't like when the community is cheated so hard.

A CEO speaking in front of UN saying GC can change the world  Roll Eyes
Probably the worse marketing for a former ~500.000.000$ company! Look at their channel and tell me you buy this.
Since years it is said Pixel will be released. And I bet the quality of this will be as bad as the marketing.
Untransparent
They claim to have rented a huge office and then it is said that people are never be there to make a picture? What a logic  Roll Eyes
No Roadmap
No Plan
And again, the marketing. They won't make money like this. And after all what happened, they'll also get no more money by another token sale. Its now or never.
Follow the history of Sergey and his brother. They havent done anything successfu, except empty promises.

People believe so easy today. Thats their weak points. Thats probably also the weak point of some people working there. They believed what they were told.
I faced it and cut at"only" 15% loss. I'll not touch it until the management will be either replaced or professionals will be hired who understand their jobs. And with professionals I don't mean youngsters or cheap people from serbia. Ah yes, or when we will hit 50-100 sats Wink

Helping you to quote before your post got deleted.
secousa

Activity: 203
Merit: 151

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:22:08 AM

A CEO speaking in front of UN saying GC can change the world  Roll Eyes
Untransparent
They claim to have rented a huge office and then it is said that people are never be there to make a picture? What a logic  Roll Eyes
No Roadmap
No Plan

I'm sitting with the GAME team right now for the next 9 days. I'm gonna make sure no one deletes his post - and I'm gonna make sure upper management sees this post as it greatly summarizes how many of the community members (including long term holders like myself) feel.

Adding his previous post here too. As a long term holder of GameCredits, I agree with several (if not all) of his points.

This coin exists now since several years and except some big announcements nothing happened. The coin has one of the worse invest/loss ratio of all existing coins so far.

I see the CEO 100% responsible. For example: Why on earth you talk in front of the UN with your brother next to?

http://webtv.un.org/search/high-level-conversation-2018-ecosoc-partnerships-forum/5764568509001/?term=2018%20ECOSOC%20Partnerships%20Forum&sort=date#t=2h08m13s

What do you expect by that for your business? Did you saw ever a tech CEO doing this? Gabe Newell for example? No! And you know why? Because its super unimportant for their business. Money is not generated by speaking in front of the UN.

Instead of putting your family on top of the company (what qualifications his brother has?) and traveling around the globe, burning money for useless conferences they should focus on selling products instead. Doesn't look like the "managment" is made to manage a company. I mean look at their youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzkC8rkM38sxpuPcnyr1lXg/videos channel. The quality of its content is so 1998. Even my sister has more follower than this company and delivers much better video quality.

I will not invest a single dollar especially when this company neither wants to serve customers (no, only having a product is not serving a customer) nor investors (as statet here).
As far as I have updated myself right now they rented an office and hired some employees somewhere where is cheap (you get what you are paying for)
I predict they'll run out of money within the next 2 years and try to receive more money by another token sale.. And then its over. There was not a single company on earth that succeeded in the way GC tries.

Time for a hard fork with another team that has a qualified management policy without these old-school hierarchies. GC as it is will fail 100%

I have invested myself few bucks and I am not afraid to say that it is lost. So what. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. GC is not willing to recognize their very weak points. Instead they argue and fight to continue the way the handle things and investors. Ok, do it. Learn your lesson the hard way by losing your jobs and a great opportunity by running out of money. And Jack, please don't feel attacked. You are not the management, you are young and you improve very much. I know you do give your best. Sometimes it's just bad luck and we rely on the wrong people. Sergej is just not the manager a company needs. And he is not willing to accept it.

Soon most of the investors will call this coin a scam, even when you developed an ecosystem. And if you are at a point where investors work against you, you'll lose the opportunity to gain customers for your product as well. It doesn't look good for you.

Will work for BTC. 13CcdYdeTLH9GxKWpeNh7aAoFokbUTQZRu
http://bit-sim.trade
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:09:51 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 03:17:19 PM by Majormax

Against the backdrop of all the other alts, GAME holds its positions very well, of course, it fell well, too, but some positions in my portfolio made -200% and even -300%, and this pleases me as the holder of this coin

Actually, no.  Game has fallen from place 80 to place 120 in the last 4 months.

Although the price is down 92% from ATH (which is bad in itself), the worst sign is the collapse down the rankings, at place 211 now. Game is relatively very weak against other alts, and in any other security, stock, commodity, that is a strong sell signal.

The real development going on right now is positive for the longer term, but the speculation of the last year or so needs damping down. Hopefully a fall to 20c or so might do it. Then a firm base can be built.
TimCock

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:17:57 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 02:35:04 AM by TimCock

Untransparent
They claim to have rented a huge office and then it is said that people are never be there to make a picture? What a logic  Roll Eyes
No Roadmap
No Plan

I'm sitting with the GAME team right now for the next 9 days. I'm gonna make sure no one deletes his post - and I'm gonna make sure upper management sees this post as it greatly summarizes how many of the community members (including long term holders like myself) feel.

Adding his previous post here too. As a long term holder of GameCredits, I agree with several (if not all) of his points.

This coin exists now since several years and except some big announcements nothing happened. The coin has one of the worse invest/loss ratio of all existing coins so far.

I see the CEO 100% responsible. For example: Why on earth you talk in front of the UN with your brother next to?

http://webtv.un.org/search/high-level-conversation-2018-ecosoc-partnerships-forum/5764568509001/?term=2018%20ECOSOC%20Partnerships%20Forum&sort=date#t=2h08m13s

What do you expect by that for your business? Did you saw ever a tech CEO doing this? Gabe Newell for example? No! And you know why? Because its super unimportant for their business. Money is not generated by speaking in front of the UN.

Instead of putting your family on top of the company (what qualifications his brother has?) and traveling around the globe, burning money for useless conferences they should focus on selling products instead. Doesn't look like the "managment" is made to manage a company. I mean look at their youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzkC8rkM38sxpuPcnyr1lXg/videos channel. The quality of its content is so 1998. Even my sister has more follower than this company and delivers much better video quality.

I will not invest a single dollar especially when this company neither wants to serve customers (no, only having a product is not serving a customer) nor investors (as statet here).
As far as I have updated myself right now they rented an office and hired some employees somewhere where is cheap (you get what you are paying for)
I predict they'll run out of money within the next 2 years and try to receive more money by another token sale.. And then its over. There was not a single company on earth that succeeded in the way GC tries.

Time for a hard fork with another team that has a qualified management policy without these old-school hierarchies. GC as it is will fail 100%

I have invested myself few bucks and I am not afraid to say that it is lost. So what. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. GC is not willing to recognize their very weak points. Instead they argue and fight to continue the way the handle things and investors. Ok, do it. Learn your lesson the hard way by losing your jobs and a great opportunity by running out of money. And Jack, please don't feel attacked. You are not the management, you are young and you improve very much. I know you do give your best. Sometimes it's just bad luck and we rely on the wrong people. Sergej is just not the manager a company needs. And he is not willing to accept it.

Soon most of the investors will call this coin a scam, even when you developed an ecosystem. And if you are at a point where investors work against you, you'll lose the opportunity to gain customers for your product as well. It doesn't look good for you.

Helping you too before post got deleted.
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

Untransparent
No Roadmap
No Plan

It's a shame to see GAME go like this, but I'm not surprised at all. I got rid of the majority of my GAME after the mobilego ICO debacle when the comms from devs became almost zero & am resigned to the fact that the small amount of GAME I have left will be worthless pretty soon unless something drastic happens - which I doubt.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
secousa

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

...unless something drastic happens - which I doubt.

Your doubts will be erased.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:53:18 PM

this coin better do something when the bull market returns.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
secousa

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:35:58 PM

hi there Jack, i downloaded GShare and installed it. I have latest macbook pro with fast cpu and Radeon graphics.
However I don't see any GPU thread configurations in Gshare. Only CPU ones. what's wrong? doesn't it see my video card?

p.s. and there only 5 games available to purchase

GShare is CPU only on Mac.
For other GShare related inquiries, please tweet https://twitter.com/gnationglobal

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:14:09 PM

there is a spending review for GAME CREDITS industry or at least of the Game CREDITS  sold to make everything work ?
Are there FUNDS that have in their portfolio GAME CREDITS ?

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

The only thing that will happen is that the "team" continue to dump their stash. They've made their money on the Mobilego ICO & are now in the process of exiting with your investment.

Congratulations - you have been duped by Sergey Sholom & the brothers Kuveke, who can now live comfortably for the rest of their lives at your expense.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Cora_ED

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

Those who have been in this thread, what you think is best you know what may be in the future. I think you should follow the likes of you, since you've spent more than a season in crypto.
Merratzz

Activity: 367
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:50:00 PM

The only thing that will happen is that the "team" continue to dump their stash. They've made their money on the Mobilego ICO & are now in the process of exiting with your investment.

Congratulations - you have been duped by Sergey Sholom & the brothers Kuveke, who can now live comfortably for the rest of their lives at your expense.
If this is true, then it is certainly very sad for people who have invested in this project and who kept the coins for a long time. A lot more interesting holders of the coins among the common people there?
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:31:20 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 02:23:01 PM by blurryeyed

There you go - 1st in the queue  Grin

Next.....

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

There you go - 1st in the queue  Grin

Next.....

only scammer is your yobit scam exchange noob ban this guy pls
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:35:15 PM

my 2 cents never hope in yobit they got you if you believe there are any chances to get your coin back , any coin locked is forever bye bye.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:45:48 AM

There you go - 1st in the queue  Grin

Next.....

I get your frustrations, but Jack really is not the guy to be after. He's simply been a volunteer helper this whole time and is currently on leave. Head into the discord where there is more communication with admins and community has been sharing their grievances not upon dead ears.
bpas

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:20:57 AM

Does anyone know anything about the prize in the tournament?
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:34:20 AM

Do we really need the future of in-game monetization? I haven't read the OP yet, but am I right in thinking that you guys encourage microtransaction and pay-to-play kind of stuff? I hope that is not the case, please correct me if I'm wrong?
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: