Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:44:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable Bitcoin Price  (Read 13163 times)
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:59:10 AM

I think for a stable price for 2 years, the actual price level is too low, or to high, as some already have pointed out. If Bitcoin's adoption grows, the price should rise.
But if it fails to do so, or a real competitor is about to emerge, then probably many "holders" will cash out and price should be lower.

Bitcoin is a deflationary, constantly artificially limited currency. It moves rapidly when compared to most financial systems, and because of this the value is basically forced to rise constantly to make up for the limits being imposed. The price will nearly never be stagnant because of the community, the investors, the speculation and said limits.

There will be lulls in the value, yes, but those have only 4-year spreads and a lot can happen in between those 4 years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:07:30 AM

I think for a stable price for 2 years, the actual price level is too low, or to high, as some already have pointed out. If Bitcoin's adoption grows, the price should rise.
But if it fails to do so, or a real competitor is about to emerge, then probably many "holders" will cash out and price should be lower.

Bitcoin is a deflationary, constantly artificially limited currency. It moves rapidly when compared to most financial systems, and because of this the value is basically forced to rise constantly to make up for the limits being imposed. The price will nearly never be stagnant because of the community, the investors, the speculation and said limits.

There will be lulls in the value, yes, but those have only 4-year spreads and a lot can happen in between those 4 years.

I think the price of bitcoin will rise consistantly if there is no big pump and dump like what happened in 2013.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:15:34 AM

A stable price is definitely not what bitcoin wants for its own good, simply because some people would like to have that opportunity to get access to BTC as an investment vehicle.

Bitcoin has the potential to rise in price, and that is great.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:21:40 AM

price is rising for last month quite rapidly
price went from stable to sky rocketing
lets see how it will be for this and next month

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Bemerand

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:15:38 AM

I becomes more concerned now. If the price keeps on rising at this rate, there will be a big crash very soon.

azguard
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:56:34 AM

I becomes more concerned now. If the price keeps on rising at this rate, there will be a big crash very soon.

yes last time price went up and then went huge down after 3-4 month price went up 5 times i expect something similar this time

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Bemerand

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:11:03 AM

yes last time price went up and then went huge down after 3-4 month price went up 5 times i expect something similar this time
I also expect something similar now too. Well I expect it to happen surely by august because the halving fanatics are holding their bitcoin tight. I think there's a possibility that it will rise agian soon before we see that big crash.

The bitcoin price is still very volatile. Some time people have too much hope and drive the price too high.

Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:07:09 AM

I also expect something similar now too. Well I expect it to happen surely by august because the halving fanatics are holding their bitcoin tight. I think there's a possibility that it will rise agian soon before we see that big crash.

The bitcoin price is still very volatile. Some time people have too much hope and drive the price too high.

I think the price now is quite reasonable. It will be just stay around here for the next few months to consolidate.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:19:12 AM

I think the price now is quite reasonable. It will be just stay around here for the next few months to consolidate.

price is now little off probably cuz of this brexit thing i dont if this is just another minor set back or this will change things for good
will this influence everything no just with btc , i mean on gold and oil 2

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:38:06 PM

price is now little off probably cuz of this brexit thing i dont if this is just another minor set back or this will change things for good

The bitcoin is too small, the big fund mangers who are worried about the Brexit will not notice the bitcoin.
Bemerand

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:13:25 AM

The bitcoin is too small, the big fund mangers who are worried about the Brexit will not notice the bitcoin.

The bitcoin community needs to promote the bitcoin more so that the price will rise more to attract more users.

Jitmad

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:21:37 PM

The bitcoin community needs to promote the bitcoin more so that the price will rise more to attract more users.

I am promoting the bitcoin to my friends and neighbours. Some of them now understands the bitcoin.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:27:37 PM

Actually nobody can predict the stable price for bitcoin recently it going up and down very quickly, I think it is more stable above $600 so that is why it have pretty good chance for next floor above $700 very soon before block get halving.
EastSound

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:07:46 AM

Actually nobody can predict the stable price for bitcoin recently it going up and down very quickly, I think it is more stable above $600 so that is why it have pretty good chance for next floor above $700 very soon before block get halving.

The price will mainly trade between $600 to 700 in the next few months. But it may drop below $600 briefly.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:11:15 AM

The price will mainly trade between $600 to 700 in the next few months. But it may drop below $600 briefly.

everything is possible, but i think the $600 price level will get supported long enough to not let it fall below it. otherwise it would be quite sad. of course there is always money to be made whether the price goes up or down, but i am also interested in seeing the price climb up steadily, and not fall back to before block halving prices.
EastSound

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:12:57 AM

everything is possible, but i think the $600 price level will get supported long enough to not let it fall below it. otherwise it would be quite sad. of course there is always money to be made whether the price goes up or down, but i am also interested in seeing the price climb up steadily, and not fall back to before block halving prices.

After the halving, the mining cost for some home miners will be $600. So $600 is a good support level.
Haruderty

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:44:19 AM

After the halving, the mining cost for some home miners will be $600. So $600 is a good support level.

The next bitcoin mining difficulty adjustment will drop about 1%. It seems some people's cost is higher than $630.
EastSound

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:18:37 AM

The next bitcoin mining difficulty adjustment will drop about 1%. It seems some people's cost is higher than $630.

It seems the next bitcoin mining difficulty adjustment will drop about 0.1%. So the efficient miners have replaced the old miners.
Naughtis

Activity: 113
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:40:12 PM

It seems the next bitcoin mining difficulty adjustment will drop about 0.1%. So the efficient miners have replaced the old miners.

So there is no need to worry about the block time after the halving. The market has already adjust itself.

Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:02:41 AM

According to https://bitcoinwisdom.com/, the bitcoin price is quite stable at the moment, within 5% for the alst week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: