Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you going to pay taxes?  (Read 18706 times)
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

I will, as it's not really an option. I don't really see how to avoid pay taxes when your profits are important.  So it's not really a matter of choice. Anyway if you have an important amount that come on your bank account, you'll have to justify it

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
numizmat

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

According to data from Credit Karma, fewer than 100 Americans out of the 250,000 who have already filed federal taxes have reported their cryptocurrency assets to the IRS. This figure might be cause for concern for the US tax authorities. Thus far, figures show that about 57 percent of the 2000 Americans that took part in the survey had made some gains via crypto. The same company, Credit Karma, which revealed the number of Americans that had filed taxes via its systems, conducted the survey.

According to further questions asked in the poll, about 57 percent said that they had never reported gains they made from crypto trading to the IRS. The survey also showed that about half of all those who were interviewed understood that owning crypto should have an effect on their taxes. More info (full article): Fewer Than 100 Americans Have Reported Cryptocurrency Trading To The IRS
jimmihenrikh46

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

One of the characteristics of developed countries is if the public awareness to pay high taxes, close to 100 percent If from 50 million who have not paid taxes, have paid the obligation of a country would be more advanced from now.
aleenoe335

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

Yes I will always pay taxes Because it is a good citizen obligation, Because its interests for the common good too
kamenix

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

Are you going to pay taxes on your Bitcoin profits?

Suppose you make a million dollars. Suppose you have already made a million dollars. Are you going to hand half of that cash over to the government? Of course, this is assuming you convert your coins into federally recognized cash. If your only intention is to amass a huge supply of Bitcoins, the question does not apply to you.

You're supposed to pay income taxes. It seems rather easy to get away with not doing it, though... at least in this case.

I would ay the taxes. Naturally I like to have no risks. And I am humble so half a milion is awesome too 😉

boynegro

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:33:24 PM

It's standard "Capital Gains Tax" rather than "Income Tax" when you take it out, just like it would if you sold forex/pm or stocks for that matter.

All governments keep an eye on unusual inflows from accounts on that one, no i wouldn't recommend to cheat on that one.
Yes, of course. When I grow up more and find a stably job. I can pau taxes too. Especially now, we pay taxes even though that we are students. That taxe called Value Added Tax.
giftoflove58

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:50:42 PM

Suppose you make a million dollars. Suppose you have already made a million dollars. Are you going to hand half of that cash over to the government? Of course, this is assuming you convert your coins into federally recognized cash. If your only intention is to amass a huge supply of Bitcoins, the question does not apply to you.

You're supposed to pay income taxes. It seems rather easy to get away with not doing it, though... at least in this case.

I think yes, If that's the only thing to going legalization of bitcoin then I probably going to pay taxes. Supposedly income in bitcoin should also covered in income tax and this tax will go to our government funds.
LordTricky

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

All you terrorist sympathisers need mental help. Tax is theft, NO I will NOT pay...
IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

Yes, that is our obligation, for a better  success of all project of our government we need to pay taxes.The sad part is that its your obligation to pay these taxes even though it doesn't go to where it should and put to good use. If you have a regular job then you basically have no choice since these taxes are automatically deducted from your salary.
LordTricky

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:13:43 PM

Yes, that is our obligation, for a better  success of all project of our government we need to pay taxes.The sad part is that its your obligation to pay these taxes even though it doesn't go to where it should and put to good use. If you have a regular job then you basically have no choice since these taxes are automatically deducted from your salary.

Don't be an ignorant idiot, government only exist to make things happen with a 1% efficiency while 99% of your revenue goes direct to their pocket...

Taxation is voluntary, you just need to learn how to make others accept that fact, I will NEVER pay tax to terrorists masquerading as guberment, you shouldn't either but if you want to be a terrorist sympathiser, hey that's your choice right?...
BrittneyHarkins

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

Sure as much as I am anti-establishment i still harbor some belief in good coming from up down if we have the right people in place
KampungMonyet

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

every year I pay taxes for vehicles in my country.
because I am obedient to pay tax before jatoh tempo.

because I do not want in the old days later taxes live in a high country.

do not be late paying taxes. because die does not want any debt during his life.
jimmyvasquez27

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:10:16 PM

Paying taxes is a duty of all citizens, except for those who are exempt from law.
Onepop

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:23:01 PM

Whether we like it or not, it that's the rule and if it's part of the law, I think that we can't do nothing but to follow it. Actually, we are paying taxes everyday, from our food, daily things that we use, we are spending too much for our taxes thought we might not notice is. That's how our government works, they will ask for taxes as soon as they find ways.
You are correct SInce birth we already paying taxes to the government even a small things that we buy their always have taxes.Can we also ask how govenment  spend the money and where it goes....
James Backer

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:43:52 PM

I would not want to, but I'll have to  Sad
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:51:09 AM

I would not want to, but I'll have to  Sad

Indeed. What can an individual do to prevent the powerful government to make it not happen? The answer is we can't and we all need to follow what they say but it should be fair or they'll be a revolution coming.
Lagoons

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:00:20 AM

Yes, especially since coinbase now has to hand such information for such a large amount to the IRS. And they sure as hell going to check it.
kerwin p

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:38:20 AM

Of course yes, im a good citizen that will help our country.
Stegobit

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:21:55 AM

Yes, especially since coinbase now has to hand such information for such a large amount to the IRS. And they sure as hell going to check it.
Coinbase is the only exchange for you?

Of course yes, im a good citizen that will help our country.
Country (territory and people) ≠ government (gang of bandits and terrorists)!
crishjovi

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:50:48 AM

we live in a country and the country requires taxes, it would be nice we always pay taxes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: