Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:49:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do people around you think about Bitcoin ?  (Read 42928 times)
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:13:20 PM

People around me they think bitcoin is not real they did not believe that bitcoin can convert into cash.But when they see that am going to cash out my bitcoin they want now to learn.And all my friends pm me they asking about bitcoin.

Same here... Before my friends and relatives or anyone around me did not believe that i can really earn something from internet like bitcoin or anything else.. but now when i cash out the money and they are seeing it, now they all ask me to teach them about it...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:24:44 PM

Sometimes even if you earn money on Internet, people don't trust it.
They believe it's scam and that you just had luck.
I talked to a lot people about Bitco0in, e4ven told them about my BTC earnings but still they didn't jump here.
Some people are still skeptic, some are afraid, or feel it's to complicate...
I just gave up.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:13:11 PM

Firstly they dont wanna understand at all that they can earn money through bitcoins .well when understood they could not keep up with their joy they can earn through internet with little bit of knowledge .its true .kudoos Smiley

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:17:15 PM

They think it's unsafe, and being virtual makes it the most disadvantageous feature because you never know when it can stop working or so. This is the reason for which I want to play on different fields: precious metals, currencies and real estate. Having more options lowers the chance you got to lose your investments.
They think so not because they are stubborn or wrong but actually because they don't know how it works, In fact if someone introduces me bitcoins and tell that they are virtual and untraceable then I would also worry but knowing that actually everything is controlled by us only and there is no owner then that brings confidence.
By the way people around me think its a tool for gambling  Shocked
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:48:48 PM

In my country unfortunately 1% people doesn't know much about bitcoin.Though bitcoin is popular crypto but here bitcoin mostly unknown.Again, some months ago, few bad peoples did illegal activities by bitcoin and for that our country banned bitcoin.That's why our people thought bitcoin is a that kind of crypto which is use to do illegal activities.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:11:38 PM

People around me are really difficult to deal with. They see me as someone who is doing something illegal by having an idea about Bitcoin but they want to know about it, yet they dont want to take the risk. So what I do is simply do my thing in my own way and leave them to be curious about what I am doing and making money... Hopefully, they get to be ready to take the step in due time...
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:29:35 PM

My family see and some of my close friends see it as an opportunity for them to earn. The only thing is that my parents can only see the product of mine being in this industry(helping them and being independent in terms of financial). Yet on the side of my friend i also explain everything when they asked me about it.Some of them find it awesome in terms of (lesser fees ,anonymity and P2P transactions)
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:53:44 PM

People around me are really difficult to deal with. They see me as someone who is doing something illegal by having an idea about Bitcoin but they want to know about it, yet they dont want to take the risk. So what I do is simply do my thing in my own way and leave them to be curious about what I am doing and making money... Hopefully, they get to be ready to take the step in due time...

You would definitely have a hard time convincing people that you're not doing anything illegal in the bitcoin world and you've worked really hard to get all of your earnings. There are times when getting a good amount of bitcoin is really easy to do (i.e. participating in an altcoin bounty and then the coin got pumped up) but you wouldn't be able to do that if you didn't study before, if you didn't possess all of the necessary requirements. Just continue what you're doing and don't care about them. You don't need a validation from them to become successful in life anyway.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 04:02:29 PM

Today I explained about bitcoin, everyone are highly skilled as well working for different MNC's with hands on experience. I got astonished when they said they don't have any idea regarding it. Later on I started explaining it to them. I expect at least two of them will start using it soon.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:14:42 PM

Today I explained about bitcoin, everyone are highly skilled as well working for different MNC's with hands on experience. I got astonished when they said they don't have any idea regarding it. Later on I started explaining it to them. I expect at least two of them will start using it soon.
Wow, really a great performance. Recently I met my old school friends and with one of them I had talked about bitcoin and adopting bitcoin. Surprisingly he asked me what is bitcoin prices right now because when I explained him bitcoin was trading around $250 price levels. He got surprised with current prices, hopefully he will start adopting bitcoins.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:19:30 PM

People around me are ignorant of bitcoin.  They don't know that such thing exist.  People are in my area are simply do their everyday lives by playing poker games and at the same time gossiping about peoples lives.  It is sad that when something important you want to share to them, they just look at you like an alien and does not take interest rather keep continue on what they do.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:24:21 AM

So, what do people around you (relatives, co-workers, co-ed, friends...) think about Bitcoin ? Please, indicate your country, so this way I'll be able to make a synthesis about what people think about Bitcoin.

For me : I come from France. My relatives think that it's criminals' tool and that since they can't touch money they don't trust it (note that those same persons are pro-banks, where you can't touch money). My friends think that it is useless and that it has no future. Both of them agree that scare them the most is the Bictoin's price volatibility.

So not so positive Undecided. I hope that you aren't in the same situation.

Bitcoin in my country was a piece of shit only like a scam investment, that was according to the majority citizens in my country. But some of the company we had here like multi level marketing they at touch  and bitcoin in their system to attract the other'e to join in into their company as their own business.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:33:38 AM

Lol I always laughing when peoples (I mean friends) see me doing some bitcoin job, like faucet, trading, or posting here in this forum. They think I'm doing something Ponzi scam and waste my time.

vasrasus

Activity: 946

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:41:38 AM

Lol I always laughing when peoples (I mean friends) see me doing some bitcoin job, like faucet, trading, or posting here in this forum. They think I'm doing something Ponzi scam and waste my time.

They tell me too that I'm wasting my time, they don't believe that I'm earning on it but when I bought a phone and told them it came from bitcoin they still doubt it could be possibly until they see the bitcoin value when converted in our currency.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:15:12 AM

same here! all of my friends told them about BTC, and almost of them ignored me. only few are interested and tried it, but sadly some are quit and they afraid.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:43:48 AM

in fact there are many people who say that bitcoin is simply a scam that could make you bankrupt. Well, I heard people around me talking about bitcoin. I just feel that they do not have the courage to try something new. perhaps, they prefer to listen to it from people than to try it yourself. I feel that their knowledge of bitcoin is still very little
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 10:47:02 AM

People around me, have no idea about bitcoin. In family or fellows or friends, no one has even heard about this as of yet. But its mostly because they don't use the internet for trading or even shopping much. I think its hard to tell someone about bitcoin who is not trading online. Because to them it won't be of much benefit.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:52:26 AM

Same thing happens with most of the country people. In my country too only very few heard of it, thinks it as a scheme and not a technology boom. I think let them stand on their own decision but will understand when bitcoin reaches majority citizens in every nation.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:55:57 AM

Same thing happens with most of the country people. In my country too only very few heard of it, thinks it as a scheme and not a technology boom. I think let them stand on their own decision but will understand when bitcoin reaches majority citizens in every nation.

It is also happen to me, every time i try to convince or when they saw me doing something related to bitcoin they will say i am doing illegal things, it is so hard to convince them because they were more believe in news rather than my words, but it is their lost if they dont want to involve in crypto currencies, in the future cryto currencies will become trend and great investment
frankmb

Activity: 308

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 11:01:26 AM

People around me don't really care for bitcoin, they've seen some news about blockchain and it's possibilities but even then don't fully understand it. When I make some btc and take family/friends to dinner they're surprised I made it with bitcoin and other crypto-currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: