Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin will see 10$ and above 2016  (Read 36149 times)
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:58:19 PM

My opinion:

1 -> Never underestimate the Litecoin, just as China itself, the litecoin is a sleeping dragon;
2 -> If China wants to skyrocket LTC, they makes LTC skyrocket, and BTC's too;
2 -> If Bitcoin skyrockets to 1000, 1200, 1500, 2000 dollars, Litecoin will follow;
3 -> If bitcoin skyrockets, people will MASSIVE trade bitcoins for litecoins (BTC to LTC), because when the bitcoin rises in price, Litecoin always rises more than bitcoin and the profit is fenomenal.

Just my opinion and sorry for my bad english.

Best regards from Brazil  Cheesy

Cheers to you all friends!  Grin

all four are correct
i personally love ltc and dash rest of coin are unsafe for me, ltc never let me down and he never will

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:15:01 PM

No litecoin benefits shortly. First it rises and then it go down faster the bitcoin (like dogecoin and peercoin).
You should ask yourself, why invest in a coin which has no active development whatsoever?

bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 11:12:12 PM

No litecoin benefits shortly. First it rises and then it go down faster the bitcoin (like dogecoin and peercoin).
You should ask yourself, why invest in a coin which has no active development whatsoever?

If it works, it works.
portalufonet

Activity: 226

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 11:13:15 PM

Because Litecoin have liquidity, Pollak

Chineses loves litecoin (bitcoin and litecoin are controlled by chinese market, if you like or not)

Litecoin is on major chinese exchanges (like I said, Chinese people controls Bitcoin and Litecoin market)

Development? the only coin is Bitcoin, you can do 100000000000 developments, Bitcoin is the first and Will be the first

Litecoin hashate is stronger and have stability

But, to answer your question with only one line -> Chinese CONTROLS Bitcoin and Litecoin market and chinese LOVES litecoin

It's easy to understand, Chineses loves and end of the history

Bitcoin and Litecoin => The real cryptos

Other coins => Premined trash and chinese people does not care about them, so, if chinese does not like any cripto, development is a lose of time

Sorry for my bad english  Huh

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:30:02 AM

hence we invest in litecoin because of its active development  Grin

Some of the goals the developers for 2016 are as follows:

Increase our software coverage by releasing a new wallet for iOS devices (LoafWallet) and improve existing ones (Android and Electrum).

Release Litecoin Core 0.12 which will feature block pruning, memory usage optimization, Tor stream isolation support and Tor hidden service support, improved signature validation using libsecp256k1, network performance improvements and additions (like ZMQ notifications) and many other changes. This will be a major release.

Add support for version bits (BIP9) which allows rolling out multiple soft-forks at once instead of doing them sequentially. This will rapidly accelerate the roll out of new features.

Add support for relative lock-time using consensus-enforced sequence numbers. (BIP68 and BIP112)

Add support for Segregated Witness.

Change P2SH address prefix to prevent confusion between Litecoin and Bitcoin addresses. This will require a hard fork and we would like to include any other changes which require a hard fork at the same time.

Add support for cross-chain atomic transfers.

Create a Litecoin sidechain to try out new opcodes, confidential transactions and other innovations.

Add support for the Lightning network protocol.

Great active development Smiley
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:14:04 AM

Only if BTC suddenly rise more than we expect we can see 5$ but 10 $ looks ridiculous to me..
Reality is LTC slowly declines. Prove me if i'm wrong.
portalufonet

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:28:25 PM

Let's just wait and see in the next Bitcoin SkyRocket

What will happen!

LTC moon, everyone knows hahahahahhahahaha

Cry haters!  Kiss
Cacapzarg

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:02:51 AM

Only if BTC suddenly rise more than we expect we can see 5$ but 10 $ looks ridiculous to me..
Reality is LTC slowly declines. Prove me if i'm wrong.

The dollar price of litecoin might rise in the future, but the price relative to bitcoin will drop if it is just a clone of bitcoin.
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:09:28 AM

I don't know, but Doge topped over 120 satoshis today after trading for months in the 30-40's, so anything is possible I guess. Litecoin was pretty close to hitting $10 last year due to the pump, so I do not think $10 is that unrealistic of a prediction.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:46:11 AM

I don't know, but Doge topped over 120 satoshis today after trading for months in the 30-40's, so anything is possible I guess. Litecoin was pretty close to hitting $10 last year due to the pump, so I do not think $10 is that unrealistic of a prediction.

yup doge is on the rise but this doesn't mean that ltc will follow that rise, also lot of here have doge and ltc still on cryptsy and that may be big problem
if both coin are on the rise then image for those who have them on cryptsy (have small amount of ltc there still, but quite amount of doge)
i can withdraws them for more then a month i dont know what to do they even announce that some coin can be withdraw but no list of coin that can be withdraw
so this may be the case with risen price change maybe

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:36:12 AM

But litecoin could reach $10 or more during a pump. But I am not sure if the price will last. It is just a clone of bitcoin at present.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:45:45 PM

because i am not that confident of the future of bitcoin i just bought some LTC. i think it is an easy and save way to split my gambling money between BTC and LTC.

offtopic: and ETH  Roll Eyes
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:49:33 PM

But litecoin could reach $10 or more during a pump. But I am not sure if the price will last. It is just a clone of bitcoin at present.

This might happend but with current price only if btc goes to 1000 or something close to it

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:58:14 PM

considering that price is variate in 370-380 range and ltc is 3.09-3.13 i could say that tltc will reach in halving time 10$ maybe little more but that will be it

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 06:49:19 PM

Lost all faith in this shitcoin. Just dumped 11,500 LTC. Will never recover. Be happy if you have 2 weeks left to sell above $3.

BellaBitBit

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 06:57:50 PM

considering that price is variate in 370-380 range and ltc is 3.09-3.13 i could say that tltc will reach in halving time 10$ maybe little more but that will be it

I too think LTC will move with Bitcoin.  It has followed pretty closely the last 6 months and if it does it near the halving it should see $10

I love Bitcoin
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 08:35:24 AM

They have been overtaken by ethereum but I still believe litecoin is the silver of crypto currency,for the last two weeks there have a steady decline but we all know it also happens to bitcoin,when bitcoin rises ,I'm pretty sure litecoin will do the same,people from china loves these two crypto currency

arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:55:58 AM

I just can't believe LTC above 10$!
Maybe if China decides to pump it again, but no stady price rise or natural growth ..Forget it..
More chance has ETH or other..
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:59:41 AM

Litecoin is a complete failure. Sub $2 before June 2016.

portalufonet

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 12:51:15 PM

Thanks for the Cheap coins!

Lost all faith in this shitcoin. Just dumped 11,500 LTC. Will never recover. Be happy if you have 2 weeks left to sell above $3.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: