Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2)  (Read 74739 times)
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:05:39 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 12:51:38 PM by MoreBloodWine

Ok, so couple of suggestions I'd like to see in the next release.

1) When viewing categories via admin, if you used an over size image. It resizes fine and looks good on the home page, but you get the big in your face version in admin. What I would like to see in the admin area if the large image resized just like it is on the home page.

2) When viewing the categories tab, everything looks like this: Software Keys (2)

I'd like the see the (?) added to the category "block" on the left side as well.
In addition to these, I'd also like to suggest a testimonial tab where when one is submitted it must first be approved before it is shown. The By line could be what a lot sites use.

By: J. Doe, City State 3/11/14
Got one more for ya...

Haven't had this issue yet but it got me thinking after a buyer wanted to do partial payment to "lock" an order since I told him after 24hrs unconfirmeds / 0 balances orders are deleted.

This is kind of a multi spectrum request...

1) Buyer clicks cancel
2) I as admin have unconfirmeds deleted

Ok, so for whatever reason an unconfirmed transaction is removed be it by a buyer clickin cancel or an admin removing it. I would even pay for this feature...

Would it be possible to have an address checked and if it has a balance of 0.01 or greater the deletion is halted, again like I said be it removal by a buyer clicking cancel or admin removal of unconfirmeds.

Edit: When a user clicks cancel on the page where payments remitted, would it be possible to have a popup that reads the following when Cancel is clicked ?

By cancelling this sale, any coins you've already sent to the payment address will be permanently lost.
Do you wish to proceed ?

To be decided...
Martok88

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

SteamBitShop.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 03:10:52 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 03:26:04 AM by Martok88

With blockchain.info down, a user reported seeing "An unknown error occured. Please try again later." after filling out order information and clicking the checkout button. The order went through after a few tries.

It seems that Bitcoin SCI was not properly identifying blockchain.info as offline.
To fix it, I changed line 94 of /lib/bit-sci.lib.php from:
Code:
	if ($result === false) {
to:
Code:
	if ($result === false || !is_numeric($result)) {
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:10:53 AM

With blockchain.info down, a user reported seeing "An unknown error occured. Please try again later." after filling out order information and clicking the checkout button. The order went through after a few tries.

It seems that Bitcoin SCI was not properly identifying blockchain.info as offline.
Code:
	if ($result === false) {
to:
Code:

Confirmed the "error" a buyer just reported to me... adding patch now.

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 11:23:33 PM

Code:
	if ($result === false) {
to:
Code:
So blockchain.info was offline but it was still returning some non-numeric value?

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Cryptonite - 1st mini-blockchain altcoin | BitShop - digital shop script
Web Developer - PHP, SQL, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML, CSS
Martok88

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

SteamBitShop.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 11:32:01 PM

So blockchain.info was offline but it was still returning some non-numeric value?
It returned the HTML of their maintenance message.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:25:36 AM

Code:
	if ($result === false) {
to:
Code:
Not sure on returned page but a buyer reported a similar unknown error message.

To be decided...
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:24:12 AM

I went in to the DB to modify a customers order but before I did that, I did it on a test buy of my own. I edited the quantity and the figure for whats owed but even upon a ctrl+f5 refresh of the payment page it still showed the previous info.

Thoughts ?

To be decided...
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:04:34 PM

The script looks very nice. Is there a demo site where we can see and try the admin panel and the buyers panel?
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:40:43 AM

I went in to the DB to modify a customers order but before I did that, I did it on a test buy of my own. I edited the quantity and the figure for whats owed but even upon a ctrl+f5 refresh of the payment page it still showed the previous info.

Thoughts ?
Not to bother ya but do kinda need help with this... also another suggestion to add to my list above. The ability to easily edit orders in regards to things like quantity and per price.

To be decided...
Cactusizer

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:02:31 AM

Nice job!
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 10:34:07 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 11:00:58 AM by bitfreak!

Thoughts ?
Not to bother ya but do kinda need help with this... also another suggestion to add to my list above. The ability to easily edit orders in regards to things like quantity and per price.
If you edited the DB directly then it should have worked. The only reason it wouldn't is if you edited the wrong fields or didn't edit the DB properly. It sounds like you want to edit the 'Amount' and 'Quantity' fields of the Transactions table. The Amount field is the final order price and the Quantity field is how many were bought (I know the names suck but I can't change them now). So if you divide the Amount by the Quantity you get the original product value. If you just change the Quantity the Amount figure will not change automatically.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 10:34:32 AM

The script looks very nice. Is there a demo site where we can see and try the admin panel and the buyers panel?
No demo site yet but links to pictures can be found on the first page of this thread (3rd post).

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:57:24 AM

Thoughts ?
If you edited the DB directly then it should have worked. The only reason it would is if you edited the wrong fields or didn't edit the DB properly. It sounds like you want to edit the 'Amount' and 'Quantity' fields of the Transactions table. The Amount field is the final order price and the Quantity field is how many were bought (I know the names suck but I can't change them now). So if you divide the Amount by the Quantity you get the original product value. If you just change the Quantity the Amount figure will not change automatically.
Thats just it though, I edited both fields.

Ex.

You buy 1 apple at 0.01, the order payment page reflects this.

I go into the DB and change it to 2 at 0.02, I save it, go back to the payment page and refresh but the original 1 @ 0.01 still shows.

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 11:03:30 AM

Ex.

I go into the DB and change it to 2 at 0.02, I save it, go back to the payment page and refresh but the original 1 @ 0.01 still shows.
Like I said, it should be working. The only explanation I can think of is that you're not editing the correct transaction or your changes aren't being saved into the database for some reason. I can't think of any other reasons why it wouldn't work.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:22:19 AM

Ex.

Like I said, it should be working. The only explanation I can think of is that you're not editing the correct transaction or your changes aren't being saved into the database for some reason. I can't think of any other reasons why it wouldn't work.
Thats just it though, I edited the ONLY transaction with my email in it... and the changes are being saved because I can close the DB tab, go back on a new tab and see said edits. Could it have something to do with the uniqueness of the URL ?

Edit: I'll try it again or shits n giggles as the saying goes.

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 11:27:14 AM

Could it have something to do with the uniqueness of the URL ?
Possibly, but refreshing the page should have caused it to update. But you can try adding something like &junk to the end of the URL to see if it makes a difference.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:29:24 AM

Could it have something to do with the uniqueness of the URL ?
Possibly, but refreshing the page should have caused it to update. But you can try adding something like &junk to the end of the URL to see if it makes a difference.
&junk does nothing nor does ctrl+f5 to force full refresh.

As far as I can tell, it has to be the URL.

I mean even if modifying orders isn't something you implement it is something I'd like to be able to do via the DB.

Edit: Changing quantity doesn't even seem to affect stock levels.

To be decided...
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:35:01 AM

I did notice one thing weird, say you start with 19, 1 sells stocks now 18. You change it to 2, the stock doesn't drop to 17 but when the sales cancelled the stock pops to 20.

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 11:45:46 AM

Edit: Changing quantity doesn't even seem to affect stock levels.
Why would changing the quantity of an order directly in the database change the stock levels? Changing anything about a single transaction is not going to affect anything about the product linked to the transaction, including the stock number. If you manually change the quantity of a transaction in the database then you're going to have to edit the stock number of the item manually.

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 11:52:43 AM

I did notice one thing weird, say you start with 19, 1 sells stocks now 18. You change it to 2, the stock doesn't drop to 17 but when the sales cancelled the stock pops to 20.
That's because when you manually change the quantity of the order from 1 to 2 is doesn't do anything to lower the stock to 17. But when you cancel the order it adds the new quantity of 2 to back onto the 18 stock, leaving you with 20. If I created a user friendly option for changing the transaction quantity it would automatically lower the stock back to 17 to account for the change, but I didn't see why such an option would really be needed so I didn't include it. However I will most likely include the ability to easily change the quantity and total price of transactions in the next release of BitShop.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: