Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2)  (Read 74729 times)
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:32:40 PM

For anyone running BitShop 1.0.6 and unable to get the coinbase API working, you can download a patch for that problem here.

Also I should mention that I have started work on 1.0.7 and I have many large plans. It's going to include many awesome new features which will take BitShop to a whole new level.
Thx to me you found that bug lol

But anyway, the new version... will it finally accept physical goods / address fields ?

To be decided...
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 03:43:54 PM

But anyway, the new version... will it finally accept physical goods / address fields ?
Potentially. I'm trying to set up the foundations for it now so support for physical should be coming soon if not the next release.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Cryptonite - 1st mini-blockchain altcoin | BitShop - digital shop script
Web Developer - PHP, SQL, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML, CSS
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:38:32 AM

Any idea why btce isn't working any more for the grab ?

Also, I would like to make a suggestion about that in the config area. So people don't have to guess at what to type since to call a sites numbers, they could use any possible combination of letters. Or add or remove one. ex btce > btceusd etc. etc. etc.

Where one might normally type in the name of the exchange they'd like tp use for price data. Can we make that a drop down menu that reads the exchange names from the json file then it's just a matter of choosing which one wants from those available.

Hope that made sense, Ty.

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 09:29:31 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 09:40:21 AM by bitfreak!

Any idea why btce isn't working any more for the grab ?
Seems to be a problem with the bitcoincharts.com API. Changing to bitstamp should fix the issue. And I will try to add something in the next version of BitShop which allows the use of an alternative exchange rate. I might actually look for an alternative to the bitcoincharts API because it doesn't seem to be super reliable and the formatting of their markets.json file is stupid.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:13:44 AM

is there a way I can contact you directly? and any ETA on the new update with physical products?

I have a big business plan made already and other things just waiting on this.
Skyenet

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:35:11 AM

I have changed my mind. I will be going with something else.

This product has became too unstable for me and has some issues + no support or direct contact with developer
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 07:53:31 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 09:49:54 AM by bitfreak!

I have changed my mind. I will be going with something else.

This product has became too unstable for me and has some issues + no support or direct contact with developer
I always give support in this thread and to anyone who contacts me directly by using the contact form on the BitShop website, although some times it may take me a day or two to respond.

I am currently visiting a relative but I have my laptop with me and I'm working on BitShop when I can. The new version of BitShop should be released within a week or two. It's a major update with many new features, including a shopping cart which will allow users to purchase multiple items at the same time, a revamped payment gateway, support for daemon RPC's to allow the use of altcoins, support for physical items with shipping addresses and shipping costs, and a member area which will allow customers to log in and check their order history, download files and codes they have previously purchased, among other things. I'm trying to do it in a way that doesn't impinge on the fast and anonymous checkout process.

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 07:49:58 AM

New version is coming along nicely now, should be finished within a week. Sorry it's taking a bit longer than expected but it really is a huge update and it will be well worth the wait, trust me.

SteamGamesBTC.com

Activity: 734
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 10:37:47 AM

Keep on the good work bitfreak! :-)

SteamGamesBTC.com
> Automatic 24/7 bot: purchase any Steam game 20% cheaper with Bitcoin! <
Skyenet

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:48:13 AM

New version is coming along nicely now, should be finished within a week. Sorry it's taking a bit longer than expected but it really is a huge update and it will be well worth the wait, trust me.

Is there a way to allow other payments?
chaosPT

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:45:35 AM

Hoping that this update makes me decide this again, keep it up! Smiley
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 07:42:36 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 12:19:43 PM by bitfreak!

The new version will support multiple payment gateways simultaneously (default payment gateway, Coinbase, and hopefully also GoCoin). The customer will have the option to choose what payment gateway they want to use during checkout (admin can enable/disable gateways in any combination). Each gateway may or may not support multiple currencies, for example GoCoin supports BTC, LTC, and DOGE but Coinbase only supports BTC. I haven't added support for GoCoin yet but I'll be doing that within the next few days. The default payment gateway also now has RPC support so you can accept what ever altcoin you want if you're running the altcoin daemon. All the payment gateway code is now entirely modular so that new payment gateways can be easily installed into BitShop without messing around with existing BitShop code. I was even thinking about adding a PayPal module but that would be kind of against the principles of BitShop.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 11:39:57 PM

The new version will support multiple payment gateways simultaneously (default payment gateway, Coinbase, and hopefully also GoCoin). The customer will have the option to choose what payment gateway they want to use during checkout (admin can enable/disable gateways in any combination). Each gateway may or may not support multiple currencies, for example GoCoin supports BTC, LTC, and DOGE but Coinbase only supports BTC. I haven't added support for GoCoin yet but I'll be doing that within the next few days. The default payment gateway also now has RPC support so you can accept what ever altcoin you want if you're running the altcoin daemon. All the payment gateway code is now entirely modular so that new payment gateways can be easily installed into BitShop without messing around with existing BitShop code. I was even thinking about adding a PayPal module but that would be kind of against the principles of BitShop.
Don't forget physical item / address support ;-)

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 01:32:27 AM

It's already done, most things are already done, most of the work left is boring stuff like translations or recoding a lot of the admin area to make it work properly with all the changes I've made to the rest of the code base.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:35:00 AM

It's already done, most things are already done, most of the work left is boring stuff like translations or recoding a lot of the admin area to make it work properly with all the changes I've made to the rest of the code base.
So awesome ! Keep up the great work !

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 10:24:22 AM

I apologize for the delay once again, I had to work on another project the last couple of days. Back working on BitShop now and it definitely should be finished by the end of this week, there's not very much left to do now.

tarzan2

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

its not my fault

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:58:41 AM

is there a reason you say digital goods only? i have a friend with a jewelry ecommerce site which i would like to pimp with bitcoin

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 10:23:37 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 05:07:34 AM by bitfreak!

is there a reason you say digital goods only? i have a friend with a jewelry ecommerce site which i would like to pimp with bitcoin
The next version will have basic support for physical items but there are a few reasons I have avoided it. There are already many shop scripts out there which have advanced support for physical items, but not many which provide advanced support for digital items and an automatic delivery system. I wanted to keep BitShop focused on digital goods because it was a good match for digital currency, that is also why I don't really want to add support for PayPal and other traditional payment gateways. The other main reason I didn't want to add support for physical items is because it's just not a very simple task when you take into account shipping costs. To do it properly requires a complicated system which can calculate shipping costs based on zip codes. I have no real motivation to do any of that when other cart software offers those functions and BitShop was always designed to only support digital items.

But I have decided I will add basic support for physical items since it's not that hard if I don't worry about calculating the shipping costs dynamically, which is why I say it's only basic support for physical items. The admin will be able to input the weight of the item and that will be used to calculate the shipping cost. In the settings the admin will also be able to change the how much the weight affects the shipping cost. The other new thing it will do is ask for the buyer shipping details during checkout. It's not the most advanced system in the world but it should get the job done for most people who want to sell physical items. Like I said I'm not really willing to spend a whole lot of time focusing on support for physical items but if anyone has any better ideas I'm listening.

juffer

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:02:21 PM

When will the new version be released? I coded an implemented News System for Bitshop and I would like to spend it for you because I really like your project. Is there any possibility to contact you via ICQ or Jabber or sth like that?

Kind regards
BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:19:49 AM

Any update on the new version? End on the week has passed and I'm interested in this script. Hopefully I'll purchase it once the new update is out and I like it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: