Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:18:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2)  (Read 74728 times)
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:01:55 AM

.@MoreBloodWine: I didn't write the coinbase code so I can't really say what the issue is until I look into, and I don't really have much time right now. Did you try the .htaccess file from 1.0.0? Maybe try doing a fresh install using the install.php script? Try using a different web browser or different computer and see if that makes a difference. And no, you don't have to upgrade anything in the database. As for your question about the pages breaking, just remove the PHP code and replace it with what ever HTML you want. Eg:

<h1>My Title</h1>
<p>My page text.</p>
The .htaccess file I was referring to was the main one for my account where all the stuff for my different site address arle. All formatted like what I posted before.

So when you say try the one from 1.0.0 I assume you mean replacing my main one which would be a nono.

I also doubt it's a browser issue.

For the most part everything seems fine, I'm not even sure what the hell I'm supposed to see when a good call back test is made. Only ever got popups on the error stuff.

Kinda like the coinbase idea so as much as it will suck. I'll just dump my site in Maint Mode after fixing the pages like about etc until the callback / coinbase thing is figured out.

FWIW, I'll re-upload the install folder and try that since something in the install process might need to happen for this to all work the way it's supposed to. Will update / make new reply after trying the install.

To be decided...
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:11:58 AM

Install didnt do anything.

Even tried 755 & 777 permissions on the callback.php file.

So it looks like everything works but this damned API thing so, maintenance mode here I come ;-(

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 04:20:50 AM

So it looks like everything works but this damned API thing so, maintenance mode here I come ;-(
Maybe try to get a screenshot of the error so I can better understand what is happening. It may just be a bug with the coinbase code, you might be the first person to try it. I looked over the code and made a few small tweaks, but I couldn't see any problems with it, however I'll try it out myself later when I have time.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Cryptonite - 1st mini-blockchain altcoin | BitShop - digital shop script
Web Developer - PHP, SQL, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML, CSS
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:27:04 AM

Maybe try to get a screenshot of the error so I can better understand what is happening. It may just be a bug with the coinbase code, you might be the first person to try it. I looked over the code and made a few small tweaks, but I couldn't see any problems with it, however I'll try it out myself later when I have time.
Not really an error to post, from: https://coinbase.com/merchant_settings

Go down to where the URL is set, hit Test Now button and no matter how I phrase the URL... I either get no popup or popups with a 301 or 500 error.

I looked at the callback.php file and it seems on a successful test I should get a popup with a 200 ok message.

Only time anything ever shows up in the Coinbase logs, Log button far right of Test Now button, is when I get the 301 or 500 error popups.

Also reset callback.php to 744

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 04:54:39 AM

I believe a 500 error is what should happen when you click the Test Now button, because it's not providing any legit transaction data to the script. If it's a 200 error it probably means your callback secrets don't match. A 301 error must have something to do with your .htaccess file I'm guessing.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:57:32 AM

I believe a 500 error is what should happen when you click the Test Now button, because it's not providing any legit transaction data to the script. If it's a 200 error it probably means your callback secrets don't match. A 301 error must have something to do with your .htaccess file I'm guessing.
In that case, I'll make the link so it gives a 500 popup. Buy myself something that I already own and see what happens lol.

Will reply back after latest test.

To be decided...
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:04:40 AM

Apparently you were right and I never considered that, deal went through. Refreshed to confirmation screen back at my site shows as completed from admin and via coinbase.

Log on coinbase shows up 200 ok.

Refunded payment as before, that all went fine. Would be cool if the Status from the order page showed as refunded but not sure if that works like PayPals API where it sends a callback for any trans.

Either way all the coinbase stuff seems to work fine.

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 05:08:39 AM

Either way all the coinbase stuff seems to work fine.
Good to know.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:11:34 AM

Anyway, now that all that's been settled... any info on these things ?

Just curious ;-)
In addition to my previous reply, any news on this ?
Also, how can I use more than 5 images / thumbnails per item and have them break after 4 on item view since the 5th gets squished due to set frame size in the code ?
I'll look into it.

Found it looking for this code so I can re-edit side.inc.php... any chance of this making it into the official release ? It's a rather nice addition if you recall why I requested it.

Replace this line:
Code:
                    echo "<li$c_active><a href='index.php?page=cats&amp;id=".$category['CatID'].
"'>".$img_html.' '.safe_str($category['Name'])."</a></li>";

With this:
Code:
					$total_cats = count_file_cat(safe_sql_str($category['CatID']));
$sub_cats = get_scats($category['CatID']);

if (!empty($sub_cats) && ($sub_cats != 'N/A')) {  
 while ($row = mysqli_fetch_assoc($sub_cats)) {
if ($row['Active']) {
 $total_cats += count_file_cat(safe_sql_str($row['CatID']));
}
 }
}

echo "<li$c_active><a href='index.php?page=cats&amp;id=".$category['CatID'].
               "'>".$img_html.' '.safe_str($category['Name'])." ($total_cats)</a></li>";

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 05:42:10 AM

Nah I'm not going to include that mod in an official release, I think the Categories page should be the way to get more info abouts the cats, and I just don't really like the look of it. Plus that side menu is on every page, and that mod is too intensive to have it load on every page. But don't let me stop you from using it.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:47:27 AM

Nah I'm not going to include that mod in an official release, I think the Categories page should be the way to get more info abouts the cats, and I just don't really like the look of it. Plus that side menu is on every page, and that mod is too intensive to have it load on every page. But don't let me stop you from using it.
Fair enough, but what about the image thing I also mentioned ?

If nothing else, 8 images in two rows of four would be nice.

In the meantime even if you don't include it. Could you maybe tell m what the code would be to be able to use 8 images and have a lin break after the 4th since as I said before. The 5th as it stands gets side squished.

Ty.

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 05:53:35 AM

I'll keep the image thing in mind for the next release. Shouldn't be too hard.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:55:10 PM

So I can say that I asked, if you work on the code but dont plan on a new release for a while. I'd like it passed along if it's not too complicated. I actually have things I kinda need more than five images for.

Even if I didn't need more then 5 images, the squished 5th image is a pet peeve of sorts lol.

Ty.

Edit: Oh, one thing I did notice that I forgot to mention. When items are bought / paid for using the Coinbase API. They're not added to the RSS when it's enabled.

To be decided...
bitadd9

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:59:34 PM

Hey,

I might be interested to buy the script. I just need some additionnal information about it.

I would like to sell non digital products and don't understand why it is not possible with your script.

I see websites selling keys, using your script. If i understand well, they send e-mails with the key inside.

Why is it not possible to send e-mails using the script to say that the command has been taken into account, and then ship the products to the customer ?

Just asking.

Thank you for your help.
SteamGamesBTC.com

Activity: 734
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 01:09:54 PM

@bitadd9
I see no problem to selling physical items using bitfreak's script. While creating a product select "manual email" and it should works.

SteamGamesBTC.com
> Automatic 24/7 bot: purchase any Steam game 20% cheaper with Bitcoin! <
bitadd9

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:29:54 PM

Thanks for your answer, the script looks awesome.

Do you know if it is possible to use one script for several websites ?
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:32:24 PM

Hey,

I might be interested to buy the script. I just need some additionnal information about it.

I would like to sell non digital products and don't understand why it is not possible with your script.

I see websites selling keys, using your script. If i understand well, they send e-mails with the key inside.

Why is it not possible to send e-mails using the script to say that the command has been taken into account, and then ship the products to the customer ?

Just asking.

Thank you for your help.
I sell physical items as well as digital ones, if you take a look at this page. You'll see how I've modified the code some to be more user friendly when dealing with physical goods.

http://spend-ur-bits.com/index.php?page=buy&pid=14&quant=1

To be decided...
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:20:45 AM

So I can say that I asked, if you work on the code but dont plan on a new release for a while. I'd like it passed along if it's not too complicated. I actually have things I kinda need more than five images for.

Even if I didn't need more then 5 images, the squished 5th image is a pet peeve of sorts lol.

Ty.

Edit: Oh, one thing I did notice that I forgot to mention. When items are bought / paid for using the Coinbase API. They're not added to the RSS when it's enabled.
Any thoughts on the edit ?

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 11:40:28 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 12:38:52 PM by bitfreak!

Yeah I'll get that RSS thing fixed in the next release. Still not sure when the next release will be since I'm quite busy with Cryptonite at the moment.

SteamGamesBTC.com

Activity: 734
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 11:50:32 AM

@bitfreak!
Wow, didn't know you're developing the altcrypto. Good luck! However day by day I'm full of hope that the next release will add ability to change existing products to automatic/manual, as it's damn needed option. Cheers mate!

SteamGamesBTC.com
> Automatic 24/7 bot: purchase any Steam game 20% cheaper with Bitcoin! <
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: