Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2)  (Read 74739 times)
SteamGamesBTC.com

Activity: 734
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 11:15:35 AM

@bitfreak!
Nah, I made so many customs modifications to the old version and it's hard to overcome it now. But I'm on the good way, I mean I'm on the new hosting and step by step configuring the new version in the free time. Thanks.

SteamGamesBTC.com
> Automatic 24/7 bot: purchase any Steam game 20% cheaper with Bitcoin! <
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 12:58:01 PM

The best way to upgrade will be to install a fresh version of 1.0.8 and then re-apply your customizations. You can keep your current database, just make sure to follow the instructions in the install/update.txt file. The modular theme system makes it very easy to create your own theme, I don't think that feature was in 0.9.9. Your shop doesn't actually have that many customizations, it's mostly just visual modifications which will be easy to reapply. The chat page should automatically work in the new version, you'll just have to modify the menu and add a link to the chat page.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Cryptonite - 1st mini-blockchain altcoin | BitShop - digital shop script
Web Developer - PHP, SQL, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML, CSS
Pc3ooT

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:12:38 AM

Thx for the Update!!

Could you call me the files that are responsible for sending the mails?
So that I can try to use my SMTP protocol.
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 11:32:21 AM

There are 5 places the PHP mail() function is used:

lib/special.lib.php
sci/ipn-control.php
inc/pages/buy.inc.php
inc/pages/contact.inc.php
inc/jobs/recover.inc.php

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Pc3ooT

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:21:28 AM

I have a Problem who can change the Password from the user?
Is this MD5 oder SHA??
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 11:41:49 AM

You can change the password from the account area if you are logged into that account, even if it's an admin account. The password is hashed using sha256 with as many rounds as you set in the main settings, but it's even a little more complicated than that. Look at the pass_hash() function in the lib/security.lib.php file.

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 04:21:35 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2015, 03:12:33 PM by bitfreak!

Time to take the new voucher/coupon system for a spin.
I have created 3 vouchers for the readers of this thread.
Each code can only be used once so they may not last long.

1YEARDEAL - will give 10% off on 1 year license key
2YEARDEAL - will give 20% off on 2 year license key
3YEARDEAL - will give 30% off on 3 year license key

MarkCara

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

MS & Adobe keys. BestPriceSoft@protonmail.com

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 11:38:23 PM

Hello,
I sent BTC to purchase the script but always got error when trying to confirm the transaction. The transaction now has 14 confirmations already.

FEEDBACK / Email: BestPriceSoft@protonmail.com / Skype: TtingTang (Check the Skype ID carefully, beware of imposters! Better contact me via email first if you're not sure)
CHEAP MICROSOFT WINDOWS OFFICE ADOBE KEYS [6YEARS+][70+ FEEDBACK][AUTOBUY]
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 05:18:01 AM

Your order has been manually confirmed. Was there an error message or anything you can tell me to help solve the problem?

MarkCara

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 08:42:34 AM

Your order has been manually confirmed. Was there an error message or anything you can tell me to help solve the problem?

It said unknown error or something like that, I forgot to take a screenshot.

FEEDBACK / Email: BestPriceSoft@protonmail.com / Skype: TtingTang (Check the Skype ID carefully, beware of imposters! Better contact me via email first if you're not sure)
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 09:21:13 AM

Ok... are you sure it didn't it say that your IP address had changed?

MarkCara

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 09:24:58 AM

Ok... are you sure it didn't it say that your IP address had changed?

No, it didn't

johnny508

Activity: 139
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:53:04 AM

Havent checked in on updates for a while so was excited to see the massive updates bitfreak!

Do u intend to keep this project going for a while and if so, do u make enough with the sales of licenses to incent u?

I ask because i hate seeing cool, unique projects fizzle out because the user base is too small.  Do u have a suggested monthly target amount that could let people fund ur work?  Or consider crowdfunding popular new features (kind of a paid for vote)?.

Either way, cool stuff and if u give a recommended dollar amount for donations for a single user ill donate for sure. 

Checking out new version now!
johnny508

Activity: 139
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 01:02:54 PM

few questions - im a physical item shop..

1. If I prefer to display in BTC rather than mBTC - do i simply put the decimal point setting to ZERO?  I think that works but wanted to be sure.

2. Shipping - this is the biggest confusion point for me.  Using an example where a user wants to buy items in a single order like this:

Qty 2 x item A @ $5 each = $10
Qty 3 x item B @ $6 each = $18
-------------------------------------
Item Subtotal                  = $28
Shipping Option [select]   = $ 5
------------------------------------
USD Total Due                 = $33
BTC Total Due ($230/btc) = 0.06004 BTC

- they go to cart to checkout
- the shipping charges are then shown at the item level
- but i didnt really input the shipping charges in any settings so how is it calculated?  I saw the SHIPPING WEIGHT setting (defaulted to 4).
- how is it calculating?  Is the weight setting using some fraction of the item price?
- is there a way to get it to just use a flat ship charge per ORDER (not per item)?
- ideally, the shopping cart would display the item qty, item name + item totals
- then a little dropdown at bottom to pick a ship option with a flat fee for the entire order (i might have 3 choices: Priority $5, Express $20, Local Pickup $0)

3. Other shipping ideas that might work:
- allow admin setting to apply ship charges to 1st item only.  so 2nd item, 3rd item, etc get $0 ship charge in the cart.
- if i understand the weight setting, that would also work for most physical item shipping and might allow those who benefit from the weight functionality to keep that in place while other flat order shippers have their workaround.

4. Payment gateway - can u explain a little about this?  I don't use coinbase and wouldn't want to.  But what is the DEFAULT gateway used?
- i chose 0 confirmations but notice the progress bar still exists.  Is it doing anything?  Perhaps checking that the balance is not equal to ZERO at which point it will finish up?
- i also have seen a few times where it says no API is available.  Ive noticed this on lots of different APIs for various shops that try to get balances etc.  Especially if on tor.  Seems like they don't like to be tapped for info and it mucks everything up.
- The only thing I can think of is to let 0 confirmation setting shops provide a button where they rely on user to click button once they pay.
- Or am I doing something wrong and the APIs should always be available?

5. Order Management Dashboard
- a button to check balance of the address would be tremendously helpful for those who want to manually confirm if they have trouble with API stuff like described above.

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:58:07 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2015, 02:26:12 PM by bitfreak!

Do u intend to keep this project going for a while and if so, do u make enough with the sales of licenses to incent u?
Don't worry I'm not going to abandon this project any time soon, it makes me enough to keep me motivated.

1. If I prefer to display in BTC rather than mBTC - do i simply put the decimal point setting to ZERO?
Yes.

but i didnt really input the shipping charges in any settings so how is it calculated?
It is the product weight multiplied by the weight multiplier in the sci settings. So if you're product has a weight of 2 and your weight multiplier is set to 4 and you're using USD as your fiat currency, then the shipping cost for that product will be $8 (2x4). Then that fiat amount will be used to calculate the BTC amount. The weight multiplier essentially specifies how much each weight unit is worth in fiat value. If you want an item to have free shipping then set its weight to 0.

is there a way to get it to just use a flat ship charge per ORDER (not per item)?
No there is not.

allow admin setting to apply ship charges to 1st item only.  so 2nd item, 3rd item, etc get $0 ship charge in the cart.
As I said a few pages ago, BitShop was never intended to have support for physical products, the only reason I added basic support for physical items is because it wasn't very hard. There are already a large number of shopping cart scripts which have extensive support for physical items and I have no intention of matching those features. However I will take into consideration some of your ideas.

Payment gateway - can u explain a little about this?  I don't use coinbase and wouldn't want to.  But what is the DEFAULT gateway used?
The default gateway is the built-in gateway that uses the block explorer API's to confirm a payment without using any 3rd party payment gateway. It can also be configured to use a coin daemon if you want to accept an altcoin or you want to avoid using the explorer API's.

i chose 0 confirmations but notice the progress bar still exists.  Is it doing anything?  Perhaps checking that the balance is not equal to ZERO at which point it will finish up?
Obviously the progress bar is not very meaningful when you are using 0 confirmations. It will just load based on the average time it takes to confirm a transaction. If the transaction is still not received when it reaches 99% it will go back to 50%, if I remember correctly.

i also have seen a few times where it says no API is available.  Ive noticed this on lots of different APIs for various shops that try to get balances etc.  Especially if on tor.  Seems like they don't like to be tapped for info and it mucks everything up.
The latest versions of BitShop use multiple explorer API's in case one or more of them fail, so you shouldn't really see that error any more. If your server is a hidden service or something like that then they may block your website from using their API but I have no control over that.

a button to check balance of the address would be tremendously helpful for those who want to manually confirm if they have trouble with API stuff like described above.
There is a get balance link if you go into the order details page.

alloffmyhate

Activity: 280

It's Never End

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:23:52 PM

i get error on instalation

Failed to create default categories. how to fix it ?

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 11:11:38 AM

I guess just untick the box for creating the default categories and see if that works.

alloffmyhate

It's Never End

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:21:15 PM

I guess just untick the box for creating the default categories and see if that works.
i untick the box and get error
Warning: file_put_contents(/var/www/html/lib/../inc/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/html/lib/special.lib.php on line 329
Failed to apply settings!

Undecided

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 01:11:00 PM

Either the config.inc.php file isn't writable due to having the wrong permissions or it isn't owned by apache so can't be modified by apache.

alloffmyhate

It's Never End

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:17:08 AM

Either the config.inc.php file isn't writable due to having the wrong permissions or it isn't owned by apache so can't be modified by apache.
thanks problem solved  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: