Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2)  (Read 74729 times)
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 04:16:46 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 04:47:01 AM by bitfreak!

1. Progress bar starts to increase and eventually decrease without paying. I wanna make it stay 0% at least until the payment.
If you increase the number of confirmations required in the SCI settings it will never go back to 0%. When it's set to 1 confirmation it has no way to determine the percentage of completion because it either has 0 confs or 1 conf, it's either paid or not paid, so the percentage bar will simply increase based on the average time it takes to solve a block. If the transaction doesn't have 1 conf after that time it goes back to 0%. But if for example you have it set to 2 confs required then when it has 1 conf it knows that it is 50% of the way complete, and it will never jump back to 0%, although it may jump back to 50%. There is no quick way to change this behavior, but take a look at the sci/check-status.php file if you want to modify the behavior.

2. Can't see any products in category even I created some products that's supposed to belong to certain category I created.
Not sure what the issue is, I don't think anyone else has reported that. Make sure you have created the new categories properly and make sure you set the correct category number when creating the product. Send me link to your website if you want me to take a look.

I also keep getting 30+ confirmation and still going.

I get "insufficient funds error"everything I try to send from watch only address. (I provided right private key).
I'm not sure what you mean, how can you send from a watch only address? A common reason the transaction may not complete is because you didn't take fees into account and you're sending slightly less than the required amount.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Cryptonite - 1st mini-blockchain altcoin | BitShop - digital shop script
Web Developer - PHP, SQL, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML, CSS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoiner420

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:29:34 AM

1. Progress bar starts to increase and eventually decrease without paying. I wanna make it stay 0% at least until the payment.
If you increase the number of confirmations required in the SCI settings it will never go back to 0%. When it's set to 1 confirmation it has no way to determine the percentage of completion because it either has 0 confs or 1 conf, it's either paid or not paid, so the percentage bar will simply increase based on the average time it takes to solve a block. If the transaction doesn't have 1 conf after that time it goes back to 0%. But if for example you have it set to 2 confs required then when it has 1 conf it knows that it is 50% of the way complete, and it will never jump back to 0%, although it may jump back to 50%. There is no quick way to change this behavior, but take a look at the sci/check-status.php file if you want to modify the behavior.

2. Can't see any products in category even I created some products that's supposed to belong to certain category I created.
Not sure what the issue is, I don't think anyone else has reported that. Make sure you have created the new categories properly and make sure you set the correct category number when creating the product. Send me link to your website if you want me to take a look.

I also keep getting 30+ confirmation and still going.

I get "insufficient funds error"everything I try to send from watch only address. (I provided right private key).
I'm not sure what you mean, how can you send from a watch only address? A common reason the transaction may not complete is because you didn't take fees into account and you're sending slightly less than the required amount.

Thanks for answering and fixed a few problems.

What is the best way to transfer btc in my website to my blockchain.info wallet and immediately use it?

Still can't figure how sci works.. Thanks.

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 06:22:36 AM

What is the best way to transfer btc in my website to my blockchain.info wallet and immediately use it?

1. Login to admin area
2. Got to Orders
3. Select MANAGE KEYS
4. Select EXPORT KEYS
5. Input private RSA key when prompted
6. Copy text from "Blockchain.info Format" box
7. Log into Blockchain.info wallet
8. Select "Import / Export" from top menu
9. Select "Import Wallet" from side menu
10. Paste text from step 6 into box and submit

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
tao67

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:52:46 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 09:13:35 PM by tao67

Hey, I have few questions concerning the script.

1)
I would like to choose which products will appear on my homepage.
When I set new products off in administration settings, and I try to choose more than three featured products, it just displays three featured products and not more.. I don't know what to do.
Is featured products limited to 3 ? How can I display more on my homepage ?

2)
Concerning the email sent to the customer. I have translated the script in french and in the subject, I found mistakes. how can I change the subject of the mail ?

Thanks a lot.
bitadd9

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:02:02 PM

I have a big problem.... I can't get my BTC back...

In orders, when I try to export keys I have this message:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/myserver/www/inc/admin/keys.inc.php on line 168

Help needed !!
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 02:57:46 AM

I have a big problem.... I can't get my BTC back...

In orders, when I try to export keys I have this message:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/myserver/www/inc/admin/keys.inc.php on line 168

Help needed !!
Hmmm well I probably need to take a look at your database to see what's going on. It looks like the keys haven't been inserted into the database correctly for some reason. The script should save a backup of each private key to disk before inserting them into the database, so you might still be in luck. But if your RSA key isn't working properly for some reason then you may be out of luck. I wont really know until I can take a closer look. Send me a PM and we can discuss it further.

SteamGamesBTC.com

Activity: 734
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 01:16:28 PM

Any news here? :-)))

SteamGamesBTC.com
> Automatic 24/7 bot: purchase any Steam game 20% cheaper with Bitcoin! <
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 12:33:16 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 02:17:50 PM by bitfreak!

Any news here? :-)))
Well at the moment I'm trying to strike up a deal with an altcoin payment processor. If any payment processor is willing to accept XCN payments, then in return I will add support for their gateway to BitShop, which will bring them a lot of new users. The main goal is to create a marketplace around XCN but it would benefit all parties involved. BitShop stores will be able to easily accept a large range of different altcoins instead of just Bitcoin. I've thought a lot about it and adding a separate API for each new altcoin I want to add to BitShop is simply not a feasible task, especially when most altcoin web API's are not using secure connections. In order to make BitShop support a large range of altcoins I need to add support for an altcoin payment processor.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:42:38 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 11:14:34 PM by MoreBloodWine

How do I know if I am on 1.0.0 final or one of the release candidates ?

spend-ur-bits.com

Edit: Think I'm on final so I'll just use the 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 upgrade.

Edit 2: So I did the 1.0.0 upgrade to 1.0.1 and files replaced ok but even before the upgrade I noticed some weirdness. In IE 9 even after entering the security code the popup to please enter it keeps coming up. Seems ok in Chrome Version 38.0.2125.111 m.

When tring to delete an item from admin I keep getting this, regardless of browser...

We have a problem...

The application encountered a fatal database error.

Error Code:

Error Message:

MySQL Query:

DELETE FROM Products

WHERE FileID = 15
Please contact the webmaster if the problem persists.

Click here to go back to the home page.

Again, the above two issues were / are present before and after upgrade.

Also noticed the version still shows as 1.0.0 after replacing the files from the 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 "instructions". One other thing I noticed some time back and just never reported because I forgot was I have unconfirmed set to delete after 48hrs but after a week items were still present. I have since, some time back, manually removed them but just made a item tonight around 6pm my time so basically this time on the 8th it will either be gone or still be present.

So ya, that's my dealings for the day with the shop on my site.

Ty.

To be decided...
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:11:39 AM

So here we are 48hrs later and the unconfirmed item is still in the DB. SO ya, not sure what's goin on where with the various weird things.

I know I have made some custom edits but it's all been cosmetic visuals.

I guess this is where the weirdness ends...

1) Seems the store doesn't want to work right in IE9 as noted in my previous reply but seems to work ok in Chrome, havent tested other browsers but probably should to see if I at least get to the CB payment page.

2) Unconfirmed don't delete after the set time in the config area which for me is 48hrs.

3) Not sure if this counts but after following the upgrade instructions for 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 doesnt seem to change the version number, don't recall if that was ever automatic or manual.

4) The database thing noted in the last reply when trying to remove an item.

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 06:51:09 AM

Hey MoreBloodWine , sorry about my delayed response, just got your PM.

1) Seems the store doesn't want to work right in IE9 as noted in my previous reply but seems to work ok in Chrome, havent tested other browsers but probably should to see if I at least get to the CB payment page.
What security code thing are talking about exactly? On what pages?

2) Unconfirmed don't delete after the set time in the config area which for me is 48hrs.
Have you set up the cron job to run the clean_trans.php script?

3) Not sure if this counts but after following the upgrade instructions for 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 doesnt seem to change the version number, don't recall if that was ever automatic or manual.
No it wont automatically change unless you actually replace your config.inc.php file. You'll have to edit the config.inc.php file manually to change the version.

I think that may be because you have transactions attached to that product. I would recommend you just deactivate the product instead of totally deleting it.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:25:41 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 07:52:59 AM by MoreBloodWine

What security code thing are talking about exactly? On what pages?
The captcha stuff.

I know it might be a PIA for you to work on but it would suck to lose potential customers because of IE issues. Still have yet to really try this in any browser except for IE n chrome.

Have you set up the cron job to run the clean_trans.php script?
Didn't realize this was a "thing", don't ever recall specifics on that when the feature was implemented.

But I can say with certainty I never set up a cron for the shop that I can recall but what would be the "call" to use in the cron ?

NM, I figured it out: 0 */6 * * * /usr/bin/php /re/mo/v/ed/clean_trans.php

No it wont automatically change unless you actually replace your config.inc.php file. You'll have to edit the config.inc.php file manually to change the version.
Ahh, I coulda swore this was an automatic in the past. FWIW though, how would I know if I started on on 1.0.0 final or one of the RC's ? Did the RC's ever include RC in the version number ? If so then I guess it's a safe assumption that I "was" on 1.0 final.

I think that may be because you have transactions attached to that product. I would recommend you just deactivate the product instead of totally deleting it.
No trans attached as far as I can tell because there's no orders in the order area except for my 48hr removal test talked about above and it already is deactivated.

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 11:12:31 AM

The captcha stuff.
I thought it was working on IE but I'll look into it.

Did the RC's ever include RC in the version number ? If so then I guess it's a safe assumption that I "was" on 1.0 final.
Yes RC was included in the version number but I think there was a 1.0.0 and then a 1.0.0 final because I noticed some issue with the first 1.0.0 shortly after I released.

No trans attached as far as I can tell because there's no orders in the order area except for my 48hr removal test talked about above and it already is deactivated.
Well I need more information about the problem before I can diagnose it. For some reason the error page has given you the query which failed but it hasn't given you an error number or error message. I assume you already have SQL debugging enabled? But keep in mind that it's not just unconfirmed orders which will trigger that error, completed orders will also prevent you from deleting a product. It's just due to the way the SQL database is setup.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:24:44 PM

The captcha stuff.
I thought it was working on IE but I'll look into it.
Cool.

Did the RC's ever include RC in the version number ? If so then I guess it's a safe assumption that I "was" on 1.0 final.
Yes RC was included in the version number but I think there was a 1.0.0 and then a 1.0.0 final because I noticed some issue with the first 1.0.0 shortly after I released.
Ok.

Well I need more information about the problem before I can diagnose it. For some reason the error page has given you the query which failed but it hasn't given you an error number or error message. I assume you already have SQL debugging enabled? But keep in mind that it's not just unconfirmed orders which will trigger that error, completed orders will also prevent you from deleting a product. It's just due to the way the SQL database is setup.
Would you just want admin access to the store or somethin ?

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 04:12:51 AM

Yeah that should allow me to hone in on the problem pretty quickly. Just send me a PM or something and then change your password after I'm finished.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:16:21 AM

Yeah that should allow me to hone in on the problem pretty quickly. Just send me a PM or something and then change your password after I'm finished.
Just to be clear and I'm fine with either but admin to store or cloud which would allow total access ?

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 07:49:34 AM

Just to be clear and I'm fine with either but admin to store or cloud which would allow total access ?
I should only need access to the admin area of BitShop.

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 01:30:35 AM

Ok I figured out what the issue is. It was the keys attached to the product preventing it from being removed. You have to first delete the keys attached to that product before you can completely delete the product. I will probably make it delete the keys automatically in future releases.

To change your admin password just manually edit the /inc/config.inc.php file using a secure connection such as sftp.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:23:40 AM

Ok I figured out what the issue is. It was the keys attached to the product preventing it from being removed. You have to first delete the keys attached to that product before you can completely delete the product. I will probably make it delete the keys automatically in future releases.

To change your admin password just manually edit the /inc/config.inc.php file using a secure connection such as sftp.
Ahh, as for the probably.

Why not give it a popup saying something like.

This product has keys attached which will be lost upon this items removal. Please click ok to proceed or cancel to go back so you can save the keys first.

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 02:54:29 AM

Yeah that was my plan. I wouldn't make it delete the keys without asking first.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: