Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:28:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2)  (Read 74729 times)
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 11:42:21 AM

Just released BitShop v1.0.4. It includes improved email headers which will decrease the number of emails sent by BitShop being flagged as spam. It also includes a fix for a minor XSS vulnerability on the contact page and a fix for a session bug which can occur when using the coinbase API. Download new version from client file area.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Cryptonite - 1st mini-blockchain altcoin | BitShop - digital shop script
Web Developer - PHP, SQL, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML, CSS
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 11:44:48 AM

I bought this script yesterday but cant seem to be able to get the ticker to update.

I have created the cron job and it dont seem to update.
I'm guessing that your script path is wrong, it can be a little bit tricky to figure out what the correct path is. Did you watch the installation tutorial video?

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:42:10 PM

pretty impressive script ,may be useful for many people.
Also pretty cheap
Keillen

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:44:43 AM

I bought this script yesterday but cant seem to be able to get the ticker to update.

I'm guessing that your script path is wrong, it can be a little bit tricky to figure out what the correct path is. Did you watch the installation tutorial video?

Yeah i got this all working, im such a noob but how do i withdraw my BTC?

Sorry for the silly questions?
lemipawa
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:55:08 AM

You have to unencrypt the Private keys ,and swap them into your wallet ,
Correct me if i'm wrong...
Keillen

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 01:09:19 AM

You have to unencrypt the Private keys ,and swap them into your wallet ,
Correct me if i'm wrong...

Looks like it, i think im going to try and switch over to the coinbase API though.
lemipawa
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 01:20:28 AM

Bitfreak ,are you going to implant a straight demon connection too in the future?
Keillen

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 01:33:44 AM

Could you please send me the updated version please since i had a little trouble with downloading its used my keys to many times and i need to get the new update since im still on 1.0.2

Thanks alot.

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 03:20:42 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2015, 03:42:27 AM by bitfreak!

Could you please send me the updated version please since i had a little trouble with downloading its used my keys to many times and i need to get the new update since im still on 1.0.2
It should only freeze your key if you download it from many different IP's in a short period of time. Tell me your key and I can unlock it for you but I don't understand how you managed to get it frozen in the first place.

fuckmoolah

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:47:48 AM

I did get a notice to my store e-mail that a sale had been made. It said "A new transaction has been confirmed" in the subject, so the e-mail function is not completely f*ed up.
Well both of those things use the exact same function so there's no reason one should work while the other one doesn't. It was most likely just a temporary problem with your server. EDIT: actually it looks like the contact form on the official BitShop website has also stopped working. This is strange, it seems like my host has changed something and it has broken the mail() function. I'll open a ticket and ask them about it.

What value do I enter in the field "error level" in "main configuration"?
It should be set to 0 when your shop is live. If you hover your mouse over the text labels you will get more info about that particular setting.

Is there a written manual somewhere? I don't have sound on my computer and can't watch the youtube video.
Unfortunately not.

btw, I did pay for the script three times yesterday. The connection did not work while paying the first two times so it got lost. Can you please check your e-mail and make me a refund for the two payments?
Yes I see your two failed transactions, what address would you like me to send the coins back to?

1. So I don't know about your script man, I'm still having the same problem and I don't know what to ask the support (what is mail()? ). And I  can't send my company e-mails either, so I'm just gonna switch hosting. What hosting do you recommend? I will only use a hosting that accepts bitcoins.

2. Now I need to download the script again, but I don't want to pay for it again, since I already paid, so where can I download the files without paying again?
I have my key here...
reesev

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:10:13 AM

Hey man I mentioned earlier about the error that some of my customers get..

when the click confirm and the progress bar starts moving.. after a couple of minutes they get

Transaction not found

This is random and doesnt affect all transactions.. I have only duplicated it once or twice.

What do you think it could be?
I don't really have a clue, you're the only person who seems to be having that issue. It seems like your database is behaving oddly. That error indicates that the transaction could not be located in your database, but in order to reach that point the transaction must have been inserted into the database. It's really an error which should never happen.

well i reuploaded the sci files today from the latest download.. and yea.. still get errors. 6 of the 8 transactions today errored out.

What other files could be causing this issue?
fuckmoolah

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:58:22 AM

I'm trying to reinstall it on a new host right now. But where are the instructions?Huh

I know there are some video instructions somewhere, but right now it's impossible to find them. Shouldn't the instructions be somewhere where it's easy to find them???

I manage to reinstall the script but even tough i downloaded 1.0.4 it says 1.0.2 in the control panel.
fuckmoolah

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:06:22 AM

Now the script is installed, but I can only login to the admin panel. The shop is not showing, it's just showing the custom page for the web hosting when I visit the shop.

The shop is activated in the admin panel.
fuckmoolah

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:12:35 AM

The youtube instruction video doesn't seem to work either, it' just keeps loading forever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_OKdgsM1KU&feature=youtu.be

I don't think I'm ever gonna get this script installed, it's too complicated and it lacks detailed instructions and there seems to be issues that you don't have any idea how to solve, like the problem I had with e-mails.

Can someone install it for me? Name your price. I'll pay you when everything works flawlessly.
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 01:03:25 PM

@fuckmoolah: the installation video is working fine for me, try using a different web browser. And your issue with the emails should be fixed when you install v1.0.4. I think I forgot to update the version number so it still says 1.0.2.

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 01:08:40 PM

well i reuploaded the sci files today from the latest download.. and yea.. still get errors. 6 of the 8 transactions today errored out.

I'm probably going to need ftp and database access if you want me to diagnose your issue.

reesev

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:24:26 AM

I'm probably going to need ftp and database access if you want me to diagnose your issue.

how would u like for me to send you this info.
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 05:33:28 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2015, 11:28:21 AM by bitfreak!

how would u like for me to send you this info.
Just send it to me via PM. Create a temporary FTP account for me.

EDIT: turns out the issue was being caused by the | characters in the item titles. The transaction should always error out if the item name contains the | character. I have provided reesev with a fix and will include that fix in the next release of BitShop.

fuckmoolah

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:04:54 PM

@fuckmoolah: the installation video is working fine for me, try using a different web browser. And your issue with the emails should be fixed when you install v1.0.4. I think I forgot to update the version number so it still says 1.0.2.
Actually, WOW, it actually worked right away. Impressive. Smiley

I need to edit the following pages, where do I edit them?
http://xboxlivebitcoincodes.com/index.php?page=terms
http://xboxlivebitcoincodes.com/index.php?page=about

Other then that, my shop is ready for launch. Very quick and easy install once the e-mail issue had been solved with the update.
Check out my shop @ http://xboxlivebitcoincodes.com/

And you should include a link to the instruction video in a .txt-file IMHO.

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 05:43:06 AM

I need to edit the following pages, where do I edit them?
Admin Area -> Themes -> Edit Pages

Or simply look in the /inc/pages folder.

And you should include a link to the instruction video in a .txt-file IMHO.
The video link is on the same page where you download BitShop. It's pretty hard to miss.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: